Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coryth

Not sure where best to put this, but as she has many friends who are still a member here I felt I should post. Last Thursday at 6:00 AM my fiance Krissy, who plays Coryth, Mirien, Cora, and others, had a stroke cause by bleeding around the brain. She is still in critical condition, though we're hopeful right now for survival. I wish I had more information to share, but at this point I do not know if she will recover, and how long such a recovery would take.

Please pass on my best wishes to her if she wakes up, and to her family. And all the best to you as well at this hard time.

Thank you for bringing this news to us, Akio, even if it is a very unhappy subject.

[member="Akio Kahoshi"]

Mishel Kryze

M
[member="Akio Kahoshi"]

:( I am terribly sorry that you and your family are going through this.

Thank you for the information.

I hope she gets better.

[member="Akio Kahoshi"]
I'm so sorry to hear that, Akio. :(

Please accept my condolences for this terrible tragedy.

Krissy was a great writer and a good person and she will be sorely missed by all who knew her I'm sure.

Mishel Kryze

M
[member="Akio Kahoshi"]

A very sad day today. I didn't know her for very long but she was always very sweet and kind. I'm so sorry for your loss.

giphy.gif

Our hearts go out to her and her family. Please see my DM on Discord IRT if the community and I can help the family with anything, anything at all.

This is absolutely tragic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom