Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concerning Multiple Writer Accounts

I like the set-up of WRITER and subaccounts... so much. Not having to register every single fething character I ever want to write is quite honestly one of my favourite things.

Those people who go and make multiple writer accounts, and thus multiple logins... are clearly masochists, and even then, they're abusing the spirit of it. <_<

Did summun say mental ward!? *brings out medkit* I got SEDATIVES!

Just to clarify, those of us who have multiple people in the same IP (Like my sister @Aella Caderyn and I), we're not going to appear like a multiple writer account thing for using the same internet connection/place, eh? Sometimes the same computer?

Then can I give you guys a head's up? The Writer Accounts for @Anders Sivas and @Aella Cadyrn are two separate people. Anders is mine, and Aella's my sister's.

Hope that makes it a bit easier for you guys.

Serian Loria

In the shadows, at the fringe
Ilias Nytrau said:
I like the set-up of WRITER and subaccounts... so much. Not having to register every single fething character I ever want to write is quite honestly one of my favourite things.

Those people who go and make multiple writer accounts, and thus multiple logins... are clearly masochists, and even then, they're abusing the spirit of it. <_<
Its called auto-fill lovie, most browsers have it, one click is all you need, but yes, I adore the lack of registering.
Makes a note not to be like Cira and her one woman army and is glad they've never banded together and made their own faction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom