Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Common Justice Be Done (PM for Invite)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Idiot. [member="Adron Malvern"] had coined the phrase well. Though she felt herself to be the real idiot here.

As people hurried to escape, a slew of Sentinals, guards and others came in to secure the room. Still there was plenty of commotion, plenty of people moving to and fro, either trying to leave or trying to gain cpntrol of the room. Yet Kay remained perfectly still like a statue, her eyes only on [member="Veiere Arenais"] . There were so many different thoughts going through her mind, thoughts of the man that she loved and of the people arguing over who gets to take him away. There were even arguments about what to do with him.

The court case was over. There was no chance in the trial continuing further. At least not in any way that would see some kind of hope for Veiere.

As her husband stepped forward, their eyes locked. There was no malice in the voice she heard in her mind, no hatred, no commanding tone. Instead it was almost a plea; a plea for her to do the right thing to end the madness that had exploded around them. But there were so many consequences to follow. There was no choice but to face them head on.

Kay clenched her jaw as she swallowed a lump in her throat in a bid to stop her emotions from erupting from her and preventing her from speaking. She slowly nodded, letting him know that she understood. ~I love you...and I always will...~

She stepped away from her chair then, commlink in hand as she approached Veiere. When she spoke her voice was loud for all to hear over the commotion. "Call them off! Make them stand down and you will be given safe passage out of our system! ....And you won't be able to come back. You are exiled, Veiere Arenais." She held her commlink up to him, her eyes brimming with tears, yet she did not let them fall. "Call them off and you'll have your freedom...You have my word."

[member="Rex Taff"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Jairdain"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

[member="Lady Kay"]'s response came as equal surprise to Veiere as it no doubt would to those others within the great hall, his brow flattening as he looked down to meet her gaze feeling guilt coming over his own, his right hand brushing against hers as he took the commlink from her. "I will need my equipment returned to me..." He spoke softly to her, a rhetorical question, not a demand yet one that he hoped his Wife would see reason to agree with. He would not be leaving without his weapons and armor for they would ensure that he did not meet with an abrupt end on his way out the door.

"Stay strong...-Do what you must for your people. You will see me again" Veiere added through their telepathic connection to one another, though it remained questionable whether or not such a thing would be of benefit or further detriment to their relationship and Kay's leadership over the Systems Alliance. He wanted to reach out and show his continued love for her, yet appearances were crucial here and as she was issuing his exile, he had to conclude that for her position in power to remain, it needed to look firm and cold, that there might be some resentment and therefore sense of justice for the Commenori behind the decision.

Turning to look back towards that of [member="Darlyn Excron"] and @Amelia Sorenn-Syrush, he stepped in closer to them and away from Kay, speaking quietly that they might hear him but none other around them know of his words. "Your task now is to protect your Queen beyond all other priorities. Should anything happen to her, I will return and there will be hell to pay. Cease this bitterness among yourselves and return in unison to do what you were commissioned for..." perhaps his words bled in hypocrisy but it was laced in threat of promise that if Kay were to fall, so too would all else around them.

Finally he turned his attention to the commlink in his hand and dialed in on an open frequency known to the Dark Jedi Order, hoping to be able to reach someone who could put him through to whomever was in command. "This is Veiere Arenais...-Respond. Over" He lowered the hand-held device a moment, a long pause following while he turned to look back over his shoulder to the numerous citizen's seeking to flee to safety or whatever resembled such a thing. The floor beneath them rocked as the City was targeted, several explosions sounding nearby, awe-fully close to the Royal Palace itself for which would no doubt be marked as a priority target.
[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] | [member="Darlyn Excron"] | [member="Eralam"] | [member="Loreena Arenais"] | [member="Rex Taff"] | [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] | [member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="Jairdain"] | [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

​As Darlyn approached Adron, the Advisor offered an amused smile to the man. "I think my place is with the Queen in this instance. You can decide otherwise if you wish, but that doesn't change my mind." As Amelia began to spoke, Adron turned his attention away from her, his eyes locking on Veiere as he ignored the woman. Her words meant little to him, regardless if they were true or not.

​While Amelia spoke, Adron watched as Kay closed the distance between herself and Veiere. This was not going to get better before it got worse. She spoke into her commlink, which was broadcasting to an open channel. As Adron watched the display, his eyes were forced to readjust as he realized what she was doing. "Ok, they're both idiots." Adron muttered, realizing what the result of such actions could be. As the explosions rained down closer and closer to the palace, Adron bit his bottom lip as he turned from Veiere. The wise thing would be to take the man back into custody, yet he had no authority to violate the Queen.'s orders.

​As the Imperial Sentinels took up their places around Adron, he made his way over to Kay, gesturing to a nearby door. "We need to get you to safety. Now, my lady." His eyes turned to Veiere for a moment before he exhaled. He had hoped things could go a bit smoother than this, yet it was not entirely a failure. At least not for him.

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Lady Kay"]

This day turned from a rather interesting Trial to an invasion of the Peaceful Planet and Bastion of safety left in the galaxy. He reacted the best way he knew how.

A metallic collapsible Holster opened on his containment armor and reveled two DD-8 Blaster Pistols. As the Fighters fell from the skies to revel their attack on the planets. Jaster handed one of the blasters to [member="Loreena Arenais"] as she was trained in both self defense and weapons handling. Things were happening quick and he needed to make sure Lore was safe as well as make sure that those bums in the Royal Guard were protecting Kay. His attention was on Lore at the moment and he looked to her as he handed her the blaster pistol. "Stay down and follo-"

It was at this time that [member="Rex Taff"] ran up to him and informed them to follow him. Without thinking he pulled the blaster out to meet the Chiss face, however he stopped himself and then nodded his head, "Have the Prin... Lore follows you, Ill be right behind to cover the 6."

As he followed Taff, he looked up to see [member="Veiere Arenais"] being released without being stopped. It seemed his majesty the king was raining fire down on his people. With the sight of him being free, he assumed their were other Force Users in the area. Following his Gut, he pulled out his Phrik Collapsible Vibro-blade and kept it in its small portable form. He was not willing to be ready should a force user attempt to attack Lore, she was under his protection.

[member="Eralam"] [member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Lady Kay"]

Eralam watched calmly from the stand as the events unfolded. It was only after the Queen had spoken that he stepped down and approached [member="Veiere Arenais"].

"i've half a mind to gun you down right now, you know," he said conversationally. There was no malice in his tone. He could have been discussing the weather, for all the emotion he showed. "If you didn't have your Sword of Damocles hanging over a whole bloody city, I probably would. Shame, really. You like you'd be handy in a scrap."

The Iron Knight slowly lowered the barriers he kept around his Force presence, allowing it to expand outwards and fill the room.

In terms of sheer power, he wasn't all that impressive. Only had access to two branches of Force powers, and while what he could do within the realms of those branches was borderline freakish, compared to most Masters, he was at a distinct disadvantage.

But, one of those powers was Absorb. The ability to absorb, store, and redirect energy from a variety of sources was one of the most potent powers in the Force pantheon, but organic bodies could only take so much energy before they simply fell apart. A Shard, with centuries to perfect absolute discipline, a mechanical body and a crystalline brain, wasn't bound by such limits.

Eralam had learned long ago how to create a reservoir for stored power, bound up by mental levees that held the power at bay until it was needed. He learned to broaden and deepen the reservoir, and how to constantly add to it. No matter where he went or what he was doing, he was always adding to it, sapping the most minute trickle of thermal energy from the air around him. It wasn't enough to be noticeable, but over the course of centuries, that trickle added up.

Now, he tapped into that wellspring, just a little, just enough that when he released his presence, it blossomed outwards, vast and alien and impossibly ancient and just a little bit curious. For the Force sensitive in the room, it must feel a little something like a mountain suddenly looming over their shoulder to take a peek at the game they were playing on their datapad.

"Of course," he said to the soon to be exiled King, "if you've got a minute, I'm your huckleberry."

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] | [member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="Lady Kay"] |

"This is Veiere Arenais...-Respond. Over"​
Vikras Ansion hadn't expected such results so soon into the assault, his surprise was for a brief moment, most evident as he turned to gaze across to his Comm's Officer in shock before moving to approach and speaking swiftly to the young lieutenant ordering him to acknowledge and secure that frequency. Wasting no time to respond, the Admiral personally leaned over the top of his seated subordinate and spoke with the Dark Jedi Master, personally.

"Veiere, this is Vikras. What's the situation down there?".

9RvTSSH.png
To his side came the form of [member="Eralam"], "If you didn't have your Sword of Damocles hanging over a whole bloody city, I probably would. Shame, really. You like you'd be handy in a scrap". For a judge, the stranger hadn't done so bad, Veiere had to figure, especially given the outcome of the Trial for which had more or less been taken out of the Shard's control; "...if you've got a minute, I'm your huckleberry". Truthfully, Veiere had no idea what it was Eralam was saying to him, though with his commlink in hand, he offered the Shard a brief gesture for pause before replying to the Orbiting Fleet.

"Have all forces stand down, cease hostilities immediately and await for my arrival...-Engage only those who continue to provoke you, Admiral" Veiere spoke firmly, an order to be obeyed. His appreciation for the man's loyalty would be spoken upon later where Veiere wasn't still in the firing line but for now, a deal was a deal and it had never been his intention for people to be injured this day.

Turning back to the former Judge and what could have been Veiere's executioner, his brows lifted skeptically though not without a sense of intrigue as he truly did lack any understanding of what it might be the Shard wished of him; "You'll have to excuse me but I've no idea what you meant by being my...Huckleberry?".

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] | [member="Darlyn Excron"] | [member="Eralam"] | [member="Loreena Arenais"] | [member="Rex Taff"] | [member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="Jairdain"] | [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]​

"Damn, figured you'd know that one. It's a classic."

The Shard's face wasn't capable of expression, but one got the impression that he was a little crestfallen that the reference didn't hit.

"What I'm trying to say is, you, me, coupla weapons between the two of us, we settle this trial thing right here and now. If it wasn't for what I'm guessing is a sizable fleet overhead, I wouldn't be asking. I'd hand you a weapon and we'd karking do it."

Despite the bloodthirsty words, there was no hint of Darkness in the Shard's aura. It was, in fact, completely devoid of anything resembling Light or Dark. It just was. For beings who defined their perception of the Force on such limited concepts, the experience of someone outside the traditional alignments could be disconcerting.

"Since I can't force you to fight without potentially endangering civilians, I'm gonna ask nicely. If you're still standing when your shuttle gets here, you walk away. If not, they can carry away what's left of your body. I know Commenor doesn't do the whole trial by combat thing, but the way I see it, justice is justice, and none of us are in a position to be picky about how it gets carried out. How 'bout it, Chief? Up for a scrap?"

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Kay-Larr

Kay nodded as [member="Veiere Arenais"] asked for his equipment, the feeling of his touch on her hand still lingering. In his eyes, his voice, she saw the man that she had fallen in love with all those years ago. Although she knew that it's presence would be fleeting, at least she knew that that part of him was still there. He wasn't entirely lost.

And that gave her more confidence. Of course that could be due in part to the meditation that [member="Jairdain"] and [member="Rex Taff"] were doing, of which she wasn't consciously aware of. Her mind was on other things.

The sounds of the distant explosions drew her from her thoughts. Already [member="Adron Malvern"] was there and instructing her to leave. She looked about for [member="Loreena Arenais"] and [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] , seeing them both armed and moving away. It was odd to see such a weapon in her hands. But as [member="Caedyn Arenais"] had said, the twins were growing up. They were both becoming capable of surviving on their own.

"Alright..." She started towards the exit with both Adron and the Imperial Sentinels in tow. It wasn't until they had reached the stairwell to get to the tunnels that she had spoken up again. "I'm sorry that I didn't consult you first before I acted. But I had to make a decision quickly." In her mind it was the right one, though it wasn't without consequence.

[member="Eralam"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] @Amelia Sorenn-Syrush [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

Lori couldn't believe what was happening. They were under attack and for all intents and purposes, it seemed as though her Dad was behind it. Or rather it seemed to be his people trying to rescue him. And her Mom, being the overly-kind person that she is, had agreed to let him go instead of going through with the trial.

That was probably a dumb idea.

She took hold of the blaster and held it, getting used to using them, thanks to her training by [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] and [member="Kaine Australis"] . Lori nodded as she was given her latest instructions. Stay low and follow [member="Rex Taff"] . Easy enough.

She moved through the crowd, weaving in and out of the path of fleeing people, pausing once she neared [member="Veiere Arenais"] talking to [member="Eralam"] . The judge wanted him to fight. Would this be the last that she saw of her Dad? Hopefully not. She had plenty to say and to show him. Quickly she moved beside him, wrapping her arms around his waist from his left side for a brief hug. "Love you, Dad..." She wanted to say more, but couldn't. Not now anyways. Right now she had her orders.

Lori let go and then hurried after Rex, pausing as he seemed to just sit and meditate with [member="Jairdain"] . She looked over to Jaster with a look on her face that clearly said ; now what?.

"We'll discuss this later, Minister of Defense. Right now we have jobs to do. You concern yourself with the military and I'll be concerned about the public safety, as I was doing before you so brazenly tried to accuse me otherwise. Now then, regardless, get yourself together and organize the defenses. You're the one with military know how, you organize the fleets and armies and I'll do my job." There was no minor irritation for Darlyn that the woman claimed it a matter of jurisdiction. Darlyn had intended to remove Veiere from the situation, a common enough and obvious enough ploy to change the target from Chasin City to an unpopulated sector. Putting Veiere back into his cell would do nothing, keeping him still would do nothing. At least in Darlyn's mind his method limited the potential risk of causalities.

But he wasn't going to be able to make that choice. Kay had made a judgement, as was her right well enough as Queen, and Darlyn's concern shifted to public safety as always, and ensuring this 'hostage negotiation' situation would be handled appropriately. That meant keeping in contact with his officers in the field, doing the evacuation, and making sure [member="Eralam"] didn't kill their bargaining chip in Commenor's safety. He switched his earpiece on, to receive the calls from officers, as he walked away from Amelia towards the others. "With all due respect, Sir, if we kill Veiere in a trial by combat as you're suggesting, while I agree we no longer have many of the luxuries of our justice system, we would lose the only thing that might guarantee Commenor's safety. The Queen has issued her sentence, the same which Prosecution intended to pursue anyways. IF you're itching for a fight we can have a bout later if you must, but I wouldn't trust individuals who just attacked our planet to be rational if they were to fail in their objective."

Calls rang in his ears as he spoke, somehow not managing to interrupt his train of thought.

Officer Calligan reporting, college districts have been evacuated sucessfully.

Officer Roberts reporting, Marketplace has been mostly evacuated, searching for stragglers.

Officer Syris reporting...

If nothing else this went to show his officers knew what they were doing when it came to evacuating citizens to the shelters. At least there was that.

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] | [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] | [member="Loreena Arenais"] | [member="Rex Taff"] | [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] | [member="Jairdain"]

[SIZE=11pt]The moment Lady Kay agreed to be removed from the area, Adron set a firm hand on her shoulder. It was not to comfort her or make her feel that he was here for her, no. It was a tactical move that allowed him to maneuver her as they moved, if need be. “Move out.” The Imperial Sentinels created a loose formation around the Queen. Three of them leading the way, they would swiftly move any obstacles out of the Queen’s path. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]His lightsaber still in hand, Adron urged the Queen to follow the guard. Glancing back to the three guardsmen watching their rear flank, he arched a brow at Kay’s words. As they moved down the stairwell to the exit tunnels, Adron released her shoulder. “The decision you made today will have consequences. But that does not necessarily mean it was the wrong one.” He explained to her. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“This assault has made your husband an enemy of Commenor. If he or his order ever return, you will have to make another decision, and I fear it will be a far harder one for you to make.” Kay had shown she can fall to submission. She was a kind woman with a proper heart. “You are a good woman My lady, and it is hard to be both a good woman and a Queen.” Finding their way to the end of the stairwell, Adron watched as the Imperial Sentinels opened the door. Moving through the threshold in a military formation, they kept their Vibropikes armed while Adron escorted Kay into the tunnels. [/SIZE]

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay felt [member="Adron Malvern"] 's hand on her shoulder. It was firm. More than likely it was to keep them from being seperated. At least that was her assumption.

She continued her way down, now accessing the tunnel that'll take them to one of the shelters. It both saddened and worried her that her husband was now considered an enemy to them. Now she had to tread carefully.

"It was his Order that attacked. Not Veiere. But you're right. There will be consequences with everything that I do. Duty has to come first and that was the final act of mercy that I could do." No matter how much it hurt. Any time that she would see [member="Veiere Arenais"] eould have to be done in sectet and away from home.

This was not going to be easy.

The last thing Veiere had expected was to find the arms of his Daughter taking to his sides, his gaze being drawn down to meet the longing eyes of [member="Loreena Arenais"] to which near broke the man's spirit to see her looking so lost upon him. Her embrace would not go unanswered though she didn't give him a great deal of time to respond, his left hand merely reached for and brushed against her cheek before she pulled away and sought to accompany her mentor, [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]. They were quick to put distance between themselves and the developing situation, part of Veiere thankful of this, yet frustrated that his daughter had been here at all to witness this facade unfold...

Between [member="Eralam"] and that of [member="Darlyn Excron"] however, Veiere might have felt right at home with what he could only assume to be a joke being played upon him. For a moment, his expression softened as he found amusement in the ordeal, that he was just given his freedom and here was his would-be judge offering to take him on in a trial by combat, otherwise often known as a duel to the death. To his side, the Minister of Justice spoke up with evidently more thought placed into the situation than the former and Veiere couldn't help but chuckle quietly under his breath and shake his head slowly in decline, a hand lifting in suggestive apology to Eralam; "I'll have to take a rain-check on that offer of yours, 'your honor'" the Dark Jedi almost laughed as he offered up his response under a hastened breath.

The suggestion did however leave him feeling somewhat exposed and thus, turning to search for one of [member="Lady Kay"]'s people, his eyes landed on a younger male of whom carried Veiere's equipment to him as previous agreed upon. Overhead, the rumbling of explosions slowed in their frequency and it seemed that for the moment, the fleet orbiting Commenor had ceased their initial bombardment, his orders having been clear and relayed across the appropriate channels that only those smaller craft and brave pilots or captains of the Systems Alliance with some fight in them might still further incite an explosive and abrupt demise.

Standing within the center of the great hall as though there were little to care for, Veiere Arenais took back his Armor, adorning it across his torso and strapping it securely to his form atop his Dark Jedi Robes. It was nigh unthinkable, a man formerly a King convicted of treason against his own people to be allowed not only to walk away with his life, but to stand there and re-arm himself before them all as though there were nothing to be done about it. Perhaps it was immoral of him but he couldn't help but smirk to himself at the thought. Shortly there-after his Lightsabers would be returned to him followed by the The Kingsglaive for which all three would be returned to their appropriate holdings against his sides.

"Much better..." Veiere remarked quietly to himself, rolling his shoulders and glancing back to gaze upon his surrounding peers, those whom hadn't yet fled. Frankly, he should have been more concerned about his wife and their people yet he couldn't help the feeling of victory come over him, the feeling of pride and success. It wasn't natural for him nor was it a feeling that he ought to feel good for yet there it was, glory in the face of adversity and for all he had been judged, he remained standing of his own accord. "Right then...-I'll see myself out" Veiere spoke with no hint of shyness, glancing back to find that of Darlyn and Eralam still awaiting him, his right hand lifting to offer them a casual wave in farewell before moving towards the entrance of the building for which kept the open and cool air at bay.

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] | [member="Darlyn Excron"] | [member="Eralam"] | [member="Loreena Arenais"] | [member="Rex Taff"] | [member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="Jairdain"] | [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

Eralam shrugged.

"Suit yourself."

It was about time he made his exit, come to think of it. He'd carved a month out of his calendar for the trial, but there was no way in hell he was going to spend the remaining month tied down to Commenor if he didn't have to. Nothing against the people; most of them were decent, as far as organics went.

He genuinely respected their Queen; that had been a tough call on her part. Hell, this whole ordeal had been a series of tough calls for her, and she'd played it about as well as anyone could have. Wasn't her fault that her husband was a scumbag. That, however, wasn't enough to make him want to stick around to find out what happened next. He'd give it a day, make a deposition or three, and then be on his way.

He sighed, and packed his pipe with the last remnants of his tobacco.

As a rule, the Shard didn't mind folks who stuck to the Dark. In his experience, the longtime practitioners were actually pretty easy to deal with, so long as you knew the rules. Oh, sure, they might have a bit of a temper, and weren't the nicest folks in the galaxy, but for certain values of the word, they were reliable. Their motivations were clear enough to anyone who knew how to read them, and if you learned how to do that, you were rarely surprised.

It was a shame that the same couldn't be said for new converts. No one liked a zealot, and few were as zealous as the recently converted. They felt like they had to prove they were Dark, and they burned a lot of bridges (and buildings, people, etc) in the process. There was a reason most of the really old Sith tried to avoid working with converts, whenever possible. They were damned annoying.

Up until now, Eralam hadn't been sure exactly where [member="Veiere Arenais"] stood on the matter. That was part of the point of the trial, after all. But now, it was pretty clear. A king, and a damned good one by all accounts, shouldn't have been willing to kill his subjects for his own sake. But since he clearly was, the Shard felt sure that he was dealing with Greenhorn Derangement Syndrome. One of three things could happen: either someone (most likely [member="Lady Kay"]) convinced him to see the error of his ways, he got himself killed, or he lived long enough to see he acted a fool.

Either way, it wasn't the Iron Knight's problem. He plopped himself down in an empty chair and awaited the arrival of whatever authority decided to sort out this mess.

With the additional assistance of Rex, their combined abilities were at least equal to those above them. They might only be two people, but this is what Jairdain was strongest at. Now she did not outright attack them personally or attempt to cut them off from the Force, but stopped them in their tracks. Their ability with the meditation was that of what maybe a low knight could accomplish. While there was more than one or two them linked, it wasn't more than a handful. Not expecting any resistance to their attack, when Jairdain with the boosted help from Rex swooped in mentally, they were shattered and scattered mentally.

Recovery would be possible for them in time, she was living proof of that. What damage that might be inflicted was minor compared to what had happened to her. A few days of rest and those guys above should be fine.

Within moments of that, Veiere called off the attack and the bombardment ended. Slowly Jairdain withdrew from performing the meditation, but remained psychically connected to Rex.

Where are you located? I wish to meet my assistant.​

She stood up and would attempt to locate him.

[member="Rex Taff"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex felt her take control of the situation as she shattered the mental defences of those attacking them. Shortly after that happened the bombardment ended. He felt [member="Veiere Arenais"] Leave the building as the person he had joined to help battle meditation asked him a question Where are you. He telepathically sent back

In the judges hall. Veiere has left and [member="Lady Kay"] has gone under ground.

He ended the connection after that opening his eyes to see the two people he had pointed at earlier in front of him. "What in karks name are you two doing here I told you to go underground. Follow the rest of the people. Not that it matters now the bombardment has stopped and whoever (@Jairdain) I was helping in on their way." He said to [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] and [member="Loreena Arenais"]. "Lets just hope the ministers have stopped fighting each other over who is in charge." As he walked out of the judges office and back to the main hall.

[member="Darlyn Excron"], [member="Adron Malvern"],

The sensation Jairdain got through the Force is that her meditating partner was male. Beyond that, she couldn't pick up anything else. It was obvious to her, he was on the side of Commenor and as such was an ally. What he role here was, she hoped to find out.

Answering her mental question of location, she maintained that connection until Rex pushed it away from him. She knew where she was going though and to avoid getting trampled by the people still on the way to shelters or to help those in trouble outside, she would find a quieter and alternate route to the main Judges Hall. The additional information he had given her was troubling.

Any questions she had would hopefully be answered in a few minutes once she arrived.

Following the Force and allowing it guide her steps to stay away from the main path, she soon had to join it to enter the hall. It was accomplished easily since by now most people had moved away from the area. The young woman walked into the hall.

[member="Rex Taff"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex was standing in the main area when a raven haired woman would appear. Rex would walk up to her "Greetings you must be the one I connected with to help with the battle meditation. My name is Rex it is a pleasure to meet you." He looked around at the way the hall was. "I wish it was under better conditions but with Vereie returned to the dark jedi order hopefully they stand down and leave Commoner alone." Rex would say wish and hoping that was actually the case.

[member="Jairdain"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom