Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come Get A Slave

As the lightsaber exchanged hands, so did a comm link so Cadan could contact [member="Animus Malgus"] again. He then nodded him away.

Cadan then clicked his tongue. And looked to the droid. "Bring out the other two." Cadan had two more slaves stored up, he was planning to save them for later, but he thought now was the best time to reveal them.

The protocol droid wandered off to and eventually wheeled over two more cages. One cage held an 18 year old Mirialan slave. Her skin was green, and dirtied. She wore simple rags, the provided no protection from the suns harsh rays or from the hot metal. Her once beautiful black hair was now mattered with dirt and gunk, and her gorgeous eyes rimmed with red. She seems crestfallen and downed. Cadan looked to the slave that was brought out. "Now so you boys 'ave something to fall back on." He said as he gestured towards the slave, [member="Chevu Visz"], in the cage, a shock collar tightly fitted around he neck. Unless she was hiding it, her once could feel her connection to the Force. Although the pirate didn't know this.

He then looked towards the second cage. It held an 11 year old female, her lightly tanned skin, like Chevu's is dirtied. Her brown hair, disguised the dirt stuck in it, although it is knotted and tangled. She wears purple bags under her eyes, and her gray eyes have streaks of red throughout. Both factors showing her tiredness. This slave, Cadan knew to be Force Sensitive. "Gentle men, this one 'ere is Force Sensative." He said pointed towards @Emilié Madowki. This slave like all the others wore a shock collar.

Although Cadan was trying to sell [member="Tulkas"], he was still being annoying. Cadan removed the remote from his pocket and pressed down on the button. Electric shocks running threw the collar and throughout the boys body.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Lucien Cordel"]

Animus Saw the New slaves arrive about 120 feet away in the bar. A rather annoying drunk patron was bugging him so he flicked on the lightsaber and methodically slicing him in half causing an eruption of laughter from the bartender and everyone else in the bar. "Gono no Saka mene Thul hono ji!" The Bartender said crying his eyes out in laughter. Animus joined and raised a pint of his errr um... Beverage, tasted like Sarlacc piss and Bantha fodder but he had worse the patrons rose up with Animus in a drunken stupor. Every once in a while Animus Glanced back in the Direction of [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Lucien Cordel"] and [member="Cadan Tazi"]

If anything happened to any of them, he was not drunk... and he would fall into action. Far enough not to get noticed yet close enough to jump should any of them be in danger. Animus eyed the crowd and read intentions... he was a judge of character. So far everything seemed to be going smoothly and Cadan's men seemed more than capable of handling the job but it was then he saw The Slave Girl clearly, the green skinned one. He felt the Force within her... really strongly... unnaturally so. He decided then to eye the auction, if nothing more than out of curiosity's sake.

Lucien rolled his eyes, the arrogance of youth. At least he was gone now, albeit with an overpriced saber. Far over priced if one were to ask lucien although he was sure that the looks on the faces of his fellow peons would be worth the price. He was glad to see the sith was no longer bidding at least the boy would be spared that torture. He might live to see 30 under [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] albeit a very painful 30. Lucien couldn't decide whether it was a boon that [member="Tulkas"] was once free or not. On the one hand he could look back fondly but on the other having known the taste of freedom the sting of slavery would be all the sharper. He could see the pain in the boys eyes even now and the real pain was likely yet to come.

"I'll Double the gentleman 500,000" He said "The other two don't interest me" He added then taking a step closer to Jaster "Both the girls are sensitive the first far more than the second but her talent is raw and unrefined so I doubt the slaver knows" He whispered then moved back. Lucien had no interest in exhibiting the boy he just wanted a companion for his son. It seemed the man opposite him was a collector lucien thus hoped the promise of two sensitivities would interest him far more than the one boy. Lucien clocked the laughter behind him and shook his head. The sith was a clown and a sadistic one at that, he supposed nothing less was expected in the one sith. Then he watched as [member="Cadan Tazi"] shocked the boy something in that boys eyes sparked sympathy in lucien and he was tempted to give money to the slaver to make him stop but he was not about to give the scum of this industry anymore than he had to.

[member="Cadan Tazi"]

Sakon Landed on the outskirts of the place in his corillian smugglers ship. Walking out into the sunlight he pulled the black hood up and over his face to shield it from view of the others around him. wail he normally wasn't much into the slave business he decided that it wouldn't hurt to have one just in case...plus he was curious as to how the rings worked and to add on it, he was cureious as to how they were being sold. He walked through dark hallways and dimly lit passages until at last he made it into the auction room. He was a little dismayed that he had missed quite a bit of it already. However that was of little matter to him. Then they brought out what looked like a green skinned female and a tan skinned female. Normally nothing that would take his attention...exept that he could sense that the force was strong in one of them. His blue eyes narrowed under his hood as they fell upon the green one. He could sense the force within her. "interesting..." he said to himself as she was brought out. He wanted her, there was something he needed to confirm about her and he would do whatever he needed to make it happen. "400.000" he said from the shadows as she was brought out into the arena. He didn't know much how these operations ran but what he did know was that he wanted her. He wasnt even bothering to mask the dark energy around him, the cold dark foreboding feeling of the dark side of the force emanated from him

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
Business had slowly picked up during her times with the sisterhood, although she was still mostly against the sith she actually didn't mind them much any more. Just with business thriving she needed an assistant more than a slave, just the idea of not having to pay for the work conducted made it sound better. If the republic know their credits where been spent and some other stuff to sweeten the deal would really get under their skins.

Sanya had to admit she would be picky about her choice in slave. She needed one that had a good appearance as well as potential. After all the slave would be working at her company and some scruffy looking hag wouldn't do. She waited as the slaves where shown looking for the right one. She had a good feeling that the right one would appear soon.As the green girl was displayed Sanya raised the bid. "700,000 credits as well as six arachnid-at's after all you need big things to shoot at the things you don't like, and if you sell her to me now I'm sure we can work a deal for some other things with a life time guarantee on all vehicles and droids if you like any." she knew many here wowouwouldn't be abable to drive a better bargain than this, after all she she had hundreds of the vehicles that's currently on the production line and thousands of droids. Non of which the republic would see again. Well unless there where the on the other side of the barrels.

[member="Chevu Visz"] Ξ [member="Cadan Tazi"]

"Two million credits for the Mirialan." A voie would pop up from the back - hooded, cleverly concealed under a cacophony of intimately woven robes. "Credits you can rely upon and get anything you want out of."

[member="Chevu Visz"]

[member="Cadan Tazi"] Hearing the bid jump up to 2 million credits he drew a littler closer to the railings. It seemed that this auction would not be so easy after all...now two other unknown slavers had joined in the fun....he had plenty more credits to use though...he wouldn't fall so easily to the likes of them. "3 million" he said from the shadowed corner as he watched the directions the other 2 voices had come from. It seemed fun was about to begin

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya stood up once more After the two bids. "Four and a half mill with ten arachnid walkers and the previous offer with lifetime guarantees." she would drive any here out of the game 4.5m wasn't even a dent in her bank.

[member="Cadan Tazi"]

[member="Cadan Tazi"]

4 in a half million....along with aracnid walkers..." he thought to himself for a moment before responding with another counter offer. He had to consider it though. Wail his own account was quite large due to the assassinations, bounties, stealing and black market sales he had done over the years to keep credits in his account...he did wonder if he really should do this. When he spoke again he took no measure to keep his dark aura from showing, revealing himself to be a dark force user "6 million credits...." he said in an utterly emotionless voice "and 2 million more on the 2nd one" he said as well.

It would be hyperbole to say that Chevu was miserable.

Caged. Shock-collared. Dressed in rags. And now being wheeled out in front of an audience by a bulbous-headed Duros man with the intention of trading her like chattel? It was beyond disgraceful.

Just a day ago, Chevu had been dressed in luxurious furs. Now she was clad in dirt-brown tatters, made of the cheapest fabric, and unwashed. The Mirialan girl, while not a noblewoman herself, had been a handmaiden to a renowned Republic Senator for most of her life. Did Lady Adasca even know that she had been taken when thieves raided her estate on Arkania? Would her estate even know where among the stars to look for her?

Red-rimmed eyes darted back and forth, deep brown pools studying her surroundings. Some of her fellow captives were mere younglings! Some of the auction's attendees were looking straight at the Mirialan girl, unabashed in their desire to purchase her. Chevu had been crying non-stop while in captivity, but now the tears refused to come. There was only blinding panic and helplessness. The unforgiving suns of Tattooine made the interior of her cage unbearably hot, and the bars were sizzling to the touch. What Chevu wouldn't give to feel the cold winds of Arkania's tundras soothe her skin. Unfortunately, that world, along with her former life, was light years away.

[member="Sakon Xarabia"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Enigma"] [member="Animus Malgus"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Animus Malgus"]

OOC request
There were quite a few who expressed interest in coming into this thread. I kindly ask that folks give others time to respond before a final offer is made. Thanks :)

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Chevu Visz"]

"10 million credits, and 49% stock options in the Induparan Wine Trade. The economy of my country is dependent on the wine exports, and as the King I've given you the best option to launder your credits and keep them clean. The bet is for the Mirilan."

There was something about her that made Xander know he had to have her. Yes he came in high, but Xander had the financial resources to back his bet, and outbid them all. He was the king of a multi world monarchy. The crown worlds had a lucrative wine industry, and remained untouched by the wars of the Galaxy by and large. The bet was chump change in comparison to what he earned in one quarter of trade alone. There was one thing in war that always performed better on the market than weapons and droids, and that was alcohol.

"The dividends alone will pay out well past your lifetime, and you can more than purchase what these others have offered you. Clearly it is a bet none can match, and I'm ready to go higher on the base ammount if I have to secure the property and close the bidding."

ooc: got ninja posted. Xander is coming in strong, but this is not his final... By the time I got here things were very high. I am also on vacation and want a real shot at this so please be mindful.

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya stood once more with a smile on her face. "I'm done playing game boys, one point five billion credits and the previous offer of ten arachnids with the guarantee." If they wanted the big league they better have the money to play it. Many here had spent up on other slaves, but the mirialen girl would be hers even if she had to spend half her profits.

[member="Cadan Tazi"] Ξ [member="Chevu Visz"]

ATTN: SLAVER SCUM

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] | [member="Xander Blackmoore"] | [member="Sakon Xarabia"] | [member="Enigma"] | [member="Lucien Cordel"] | [member="Animus Malgus"] | [member="Cadan Tazi"] |​

The galaxy was full of barbarity. There was no question of that. But there was a very special kind of barbarism that came with the topic of slavery. Adekos and the others monitored the situation for some time, before deciding it was time to intervene. What was wrong with these people? Already the bidding had reached astronomical proportions. For what? An eighteen year-old alien girl? None of these slaves were skilled workmen. If they were, they wouldn't be slaves. Force sensitive? Anyone could find those of their own volition if they looked hard enough. These twisted "people" (if one were to dignify them with such a title) clearly had some sort of sexual fascination with the products they were vying for. Why else would they be willing to spend upwards of millions, even billions, of credits?

Certainly not out of the kindness of their own hearts. Then they would have taken more decisive action, as was about to unfold.

Somewhere on the other side of the slave trading shanty town, a brigade of armed and armored men and women appeared. They were clad in the armor of the Obsidian Order and were led by two individuals in particular- both reeked of the Dark Side of the Force. Perhaps [member="Abraxas"] had no personal quarrel with slavers, but he was more than happy to engage in the slaughtering of some upstart criminals who thought they could get away with their crimes in Techno Union space. The men and women joining them were a mix of Neophytes and a few Savants, all belonging to Net Bha'lir. The one that was most often associated with violence. Who better?

A pirate attempted to get in the way, only to be telekinetically lifted by his neck and chucked off. Adekos' lightsaber snapped to life in his hand as it dawned on those attending just who had arrived. The smart ones would try to run now, likely unaware that gunships and dropships would be arriving shortly. The familiar snap-hiss of Adekos' lightsaber activating was joined by a chorus of others.

"The good lady is right." Adekos announced flatly, just as Sanya finished speaking. "The games are over."

He raised his saber, in anticipation of a few blaster bolts.

"You will all now get on the ground and prepare to be taken into custody."

[member="Adekos"] Sakon stopped hearing noises and sencing a very dark presence...not unlike his own presance. He knew that he couldnt win the girl...atleast as of now. Instead he fasined a com to the railing to hear the bids. If not able to get the green skinned one...he would at very least try and get the tanned 11 year old. He turned around and left the hall silently heading down the hallways and passing fleeing pirates as he walked. soon enough he approached the dark presence he felt from the auction room. "so your the presence i felt from the so far away" he said as he lowered his hood looking at the male in front of him. In truth he had planned on buying at least one of the slaves in the hopes of making her his apprentice....or in the very least training her in the ways of the dark side...although nobody knew this intent as of now and thats how he planned it to stay. "what brings you all the way out here?" eh asked showing absolutly no emotion and letting his own high dark energy surface from his body

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Adekos"]

Sanya turned around facing the man. "Oh my look it's a party pooper, I'd be careful with what you do boy or I might have to take you along with the girl. Oh and don't worry you'd both be in very good hands, well the girl would any way. I'm sure my colleges would enjoy playing with your damaged body after I'm done with it." she said with a smile. "First one to kill him will get one mill." She sat back down her sabers on her lap. 'Damn bullies only if he knew I wouldn't keep her as a slave but freedom with purpose.' The room turned into a fire fight as she opened the cage with the force "my dear if you wish for your freedom you will follow me. Oh I'm the girl that was bidding high for you. Don't worry you won't be a slave in my company." She said using telepathy, Sanya stood up walking into the back room hoping the girl would follow. The pirates around her covered her tracks with volly after volly of gun fire.

[member="Chevu Visz"] Ξ [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Lucien turned as people broke in. Great just what he needed now he was going to be confused for one of the people buying slaves as slaves. "Darien get on the ground and say nothing, do nothing" He replied before going to his knees himself. He was not going to lie down though, he needed to see whether things were going to spark trouble. He placed his hand on his son's back. rubbing in gentle circles. The media were going to have a field day with this mess. He could only wait now however. He by the boy [member="Tulkas"]'s cage. He assumed the Pirate was still behind him "[member="Cadan Tazi"] might I recommend you open the cages if you want to live ... they are not to be karked around with." Lucien anticipated that if bullets were to fly the first ones would go at the slaver.

ATTN: SLAVER SCUM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAglS3qswfM&index=11&list=PL171do9bpy7zKYZdh4O8mbidlPetM62g3​

This was the sort of thing that made Abraxas wonder about the human condition, and whether or not they deserved life. Such petty, trivial practices such as human trafficking and slavery was not a promotion for the mind of man and alien alike, but rather a deplorable predicament alone. The Butcher King's genetic spawn was more than willing to lend a clenched fist toward the detainment of scum that did not already bend and break before the law. The flesh sold here was of life not even worth the bloodied saliva that would soon leak from the mouths of the merchants and buyers. There was no pity to be had here, no sympathy. Abraxas wasn't capable of feeling any empathy here, none that would matter anyway. This practice was to be terminated.

The lesser devils of mankind would weep before their own judgement, their sentence to an afterlife or a cell. Begging would not grant any favors, nor would money. The credits that were going to be wasted here was a detestable sort of transaction and could have been used to better an economy. The profit that these insects hoped to rake in would not be found. Abraxas had witnessed criminals like these before, and they begged for their own safety and mercy. None of them ever survived or received a proper trial, and perhaps that is why the creation was disliked by authority figures. To him the inferior must be vanquished to allow the passage of the higher functioning. Humankind would not transcend their own hubris on a whim, but rather by natural selection.

Abraxas' greaves feel heavy against the ground as he joined with his kindred of the Force. Paying little attention to the breaking of the now possibly deceased pirate, the ignition of the creation's blade also came to life in unison with the others. Standing next to [member="Adekos"], he stared his prey down with intentions best not known by the feeble minds of these rats.

"If none of you comply, force will be practiced. Death or imprisonment, choose."

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
A man with a lightsaber, well Xander had two. One he ignited and stuck just under the chin of the woman trying to steal the slave, and the other he pointed at the man trying to arrest everyone. Xander didn't really care what the man was up to. This wasn't about gaining a slave, it was about having a secret weapon. An apprentice which no one would know of. Xander was not going to give up on a chance to have that, not easily. There were others coming to the auction, and others which were already here. The man was outnumbered, and had he used a bit of force sense, he'd realize many were force sensitve as well. He was outnumbered.

"I don't think anyone is going to be doing that. You can forget you threatened everyone, and leave, or face up to the fact you are outnumbered here. You would be best suited to not make assumptions as to why everyone is here."

Xander turned to the rogue Jedi trying to steal the slave.

"Not so fast," the saber had not moved. "You aren't just going to leave in all the chaotic mess here. The slavers here, they don't look so highly on theft."

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Adekos"] [member="Chevu Visz"]

Everyone stilled as the Ebony troops started to storm in. Men in Ebony Armor, Animus knew was this was, before any initial shot animus Shoved two stunned patron, ignited his lightsaber and sliced a parton who was starting up his Speeder. Animus knew how to fly these things in a prairie and bludgeoning several people in a mix sped off in a random direction along with several other speeders and people as the panic ensued. Animus Dampened his force aura to make his force invisible. He was relying on his instincts and abilities. He Banked hard right through a stand of wood and vegetables down a narrow street where an wall crossed the path.
He maxed the Speeder full force on the throttle, Titled the bike forwards so the tip slammed on to the floor catapulting him into the air over the air and over the wall. Landing on a roll quick as lightning he saw the the wing of his fighter... thank the force no one stole anything from it.

"Well I'm never coming back here again" animus mumbled force jumping and popping the canopy.
The rest was pure Instinct. Lifters, disengage landing. Let's fly, Hopefully there was no enemy air interception but if they did... well.. He did want a dogfight.
"R-6 Engage hyperdrive full thrusters, everything were outta here!!"
*r6 started calculating nearest path that would jump faster*

Bosteres were on max, this Z-95 was equipped with a Quick yet short range Hyperdrive. But it was enough. he needed a few minutes. "cmooon commoooon" Animus grumbled anxiously as the fighter reached the end of the Atmospherical cortex of the planet.

A hand went to the face of the woman as she melted into the floor, her immaterial form slowly dissipating, face shrouded in illusory fabric.

Somewhere a large distance away, Vanessa facepalmed, heading to the spaceport and leaving the world on board a commercial shuttle. It wasn't worth the effort to try and stick around.

(I'm out, sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom