Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come Get A Slave

[member="Abraxas"] [member="Xander Blackmoore"][member="Lucien Cordel"][member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Emilié Madowki"]

Sakon looked as the second man appeared, his force level also seemed quite powerful "crap.." he said to himself as he watched them both. He then heard anbother noise. A saber ignighting and aimed at the girl whome he guessed by now was trying to free the green one. He looked back at the others and sighed "so be it" he said as he back flipped fast away from the two men, sheading his cloak in the air and landing a few meters away from them and drew his red lightsaber as well, his 2nd one was in his other hand though he had not ignightged it yet. He then spoke to the man whome had the "incredably rich woman" as he called her in his head though he didnt look at him "Then why dont you start by sharing" he said to the man with the blades out "what brings you here?" he asked as clearly he was not a slaver eather...and he would be needing help in this fight for sure. he was good...but he wasnt a master at the force....he also made a fist, hitting a button on his wrist. His 1st priority for once was to be sure the 2 girls were out of here to start with...then if needed he would worry about the two dark jedi infront of him...even though his lust for blood and destruction were weighing heavy on him...he knew if he had any chance of making the 11 year old a dark force wielder...and maybe the green skinned one if the other woman didnt survive.......she needed to be alive...and free as well....as for the other 2...they were only icing on the cake

outside

his shiup turned on and began to rise up as the auto piolet ghad been activated. it soared into the air and locked onto sakons signal wail his r 5 unit cloaked the ship

(headed to work for like 4 hours, i hope i dont miss to much

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Xander Blackmoore"]

Sanya pressed her saber against the mans gut in ignited. "One move that saber before your regret it. Two I will still pay and add more for the hassle. Now I'm going to make my leave if you try to stop me I'll have no choice but to cut out your torso and feed it to some wild animal." She said her voice was calm but serious. She pushed his arm away continuing to walk away. "Oh and on last thing, if I see you again don't think I'll be this forgiving." as she guestured for the slave to moce along finally getting into the back room where not many was. She waited so she could closed the door slicing into the terminal behind the slave girl. Things where getting hetic in there and she wanted to get the girl to safty. Although anyone wanting to come this way after would surely not get through without cutting the door down or blowing it up. Sanya looked at the girl waiting for her to follow "Dear you have a choice." the collar dropped from around her neck while Sanya kept speaking. "Follow me I'll make sure no one will mistreat you, or you can take your freedom." She pulled out the data pad. Transferring two billion into the slavers account. "You are well payed for even though life is priceless. My ship is not far and my speeder is around the corner so make your mid up now?." she said all this through tetelepathy so no one could listen. All she wanted to do was give the girl the best outcome in this.

[member="Chevu Visz"]

[member="Lucien Cordel"]| [member="Sakon Xarabia"] | [member="Xander Blackmoore"] | [member="Abraxas"] | [member="Lucien Cordel"] | [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

"Outnumbered. Charming." Adekos said, watching as scores of criminals started trying to bail out of the situation. One man bolted, cutting down someone as he ran. A woman's illusion dissipated into nothing. Even more amusing, the man who had spoke was now engaged in a lightsaber stand-off with the woman who had just put a one million credit bounty on his head. Even with the wealth he had amassed over the years, Adekos could never dream of spending money so frivolously.

Probably because he wasn't an idiot.

While people fled, Adekos let the woman banter a little bit more before deciding to escalate the situation further. As mentioned before, drop ships and gunships were on stand-by. The sort that excelled at chasing down people trying to flee on foot. The Umbaran idly tapped a button on his wrist to signal [member="Tmoxin Temi"] that it was her cue to bring reinforcements, as the welcoming committee had successfully stalled proceedings enough that she could arrive. Unfortunately, Sanya managed to use the unlimited powers of handwavium to powergame herself out of the picture quickly. What trying times these were when someone thought it was acceptable procedure to make such large, sweeping movements without giving people the proper amount of time to respond. She wouldn't get very far in any event.

Adekos gestured, and the Obsidian Order personnel fanned out to beginning making arrests of the other assorted vagrants that had surrendered. And to kill the ones trying to flee, of course.

"Now that all your friends have fled, it appears the odds swing into my favor." Adekos said to Xander, walking forward towards the man. "I could care less what justification you have for being here. You attempted to purchase a slave from these people. By paying them, you are enabling them to conduct their sordid business here and elsewhere. That is a crime, and you will answer for it."

He stopped short, extending his hand and allowing a storm of lightning to shoot from his fingertips, attempting to electrocute the alleged King of the Induparan Crown Worlds.

"One way or another."

If Chevu could think of anything worse than being sold at a slave auction, it would be being sold at a slave auction that was being raided. By the blazes, in a nanosecond, the situation had devolved into pure chaos.

Tattooine authorities swarmed the slave camp with heavily armored forces. They were lead by two very sinister-looking beings with lightsabers. The brilliant weapons drew Chevu's gaze like a moth to a flame. Forces weapon fascinated her endlessly. In a few moments, humans and aliens alike were scurrying around like Jerbwats with their nest on fire. She saw another dark-cloaked man bisect a slaver with his lightsaber. Chevu gasped. She had never bore witness to violence this detestable, except on the Holonews, of course.

A nearby woman, one of the bidders, opened up her cage with a handwave, and told her to follow, but Chevu was paralyzed. With blaster bolts crisscrossing around them, the hum of a nearby lightsaber piercing the air, and Hutt overlords with shock whips frolicking around, the Mirialan girl wasn't going anywhere. It seemed to be much safer in the cage. Chevu whimpered and crawled further into the durasteel container, curling up like a pillbug. This was not how she wanted to die! Caged like an animal!

Her hair framing her face like a dark curtain, the Mirialan hugged her knees to her chest and willed it all to go away.

[member="Adekos"] [member="Abraxas"] [member="Animus Malgus"] [member="Xander Blackmoore"] [member="Sakon Xarabia"] [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

OOC
There was alot for me to react to, so I only reacted to the things that made sense to me.

At [member="Adekos"]'s signal, Tmoxin Temi flew the Acturus Imperial Gunboat over the area where the slave auction was going on.

She had been waiting in the wings and now aimed for [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]’s starship, which as the Rogue Padawan, had indicated to the unfortunate Mirialan caught in this bidding war, was just around the corner.

The Hapan CEO strafed the powerful gunboat over the auction site, her engines screaming their presence, and she targeted the hangar where all of these subversive slave-seekers were parked. She knew Adekos and TU vessels by sight, so avoiding them, she liberally bombed the port, cannons aiming directly, at not only the Padawan’s ship, but her speeder too.

Deafening explosions would be heard by the crowd as the former Stormtrooper Commander attacked from the sky. Hovering above and ready to fire again, escape for any of these flesh peddlers would be difficult with the well-armed TU gunship now patrolling the area.

[member="Abraxas"] [member="Animus Malgus"] [member="Xander Blackmoore"] [member="Sakon Xarabia"] [member="Lucien Cordel"]

*r4 Beeped readiness of the Hyperdrive*
Animus Engaged Backup Thrusters, nothing was to spoil this bailout.
"PUNCH IT!" Animus Screamed as he angled the Headhunter into the space of orbit and saw the lights of hyperspace jump.
He really had nothing to do back there, and this was a one seater... Animus Scrunched his Lips.

Oh well... he sighed. He had a story to tell back in the Academy the thought musingly. About the Jedi grandmaster he defeated in a duel on the fires of mustafar singlehandedly and took his saber.

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya continued to look at the girl as she shuffled further into the cage. She knew she couldn't wait any longer and would get her a different way. "Ill come back for you. Just sit tight." Speaking only to the girl through telepathy, Sanya was adamant to rescue the girl. She spun round hearing explosions out side, the building. Slashing the terminal the door shut tight, and the terminal sparked. She ran towards the exit putting on her full face mask, setting the voice she lowerd the pitch and distorted it. Anyone who knew her voice wouldn't be able to tell.

Sanya opened the door to see her speeder across the street in flames and the gunboat responsible. 'Kark' she said to her self in her head. She made a run run for it straight towards the outskirts, her ship would be waiting there. Seems though the shuttle she used to get form the outskirts to here was in the hanger covered in black smoke.

As she kept up the pace fueling her body with force speed, she managed to get far enough away from the firefight. Sanya took a moment to stop moving down an ally way. She pulled out her data pad connecting to the ships auto pilot directing it to her location.

Ooc
[member="Tmoxin Temi"]
My ship is not far and my speeder is around the corner so make your mid up now?." she said all this through tetelepathy

which as the Rogue Padawan(Knight), had indicated to the unfortunate Mirialan.

Ill let you have the speeder, but not the ship as you can't have possibly heard a telepathy speech.

[member="Adekos"] I'll also slow the posts down and how would pushing the hand away and a simple force push be power gaming? (If you have something to say please pm it and not belittle me in your posts. Id be more than happy to edit if you had only ask.)

[member="Chevu Visz"]

Ooc: I think we should slow this down to give Cadan a chance to react, but there's no way he'll be able to respond to every post after the sheer amount posted here. However, I'll try and help with some. [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Animus Malgus"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Chevu Visz"] [member="Adekos"] [member="Sakon Xarabia"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Jemima emerged from the market and made her way over to Cadan, he appeared to have quite a crowd going on. No doubt it was for one of those force sensitive slaves again. "500,000 for the boy and 400,000 for the green girl, any more offers?" she asked the growing crowd.

"700,000? Any one else?" she called out, sifting through the noise for offers of money. It wasn't her job to decide who got sold for what but she could certainly milk money out of people as much as she could. She was just a humble smuggler making her way in the galaxy.

"Two million?!" Jem said in disbelief, she couldn't believe that anyone was worth two million, it was ridiculous. She had stopped calling out the offers, people seemed to be battling it out for this slave pretty toughly. Next was three million, then four and a half million with arachnid walkers, then six million, then ten million. Not even a whole city was worth ten million credits, then came the billions, not even a planet was worth billions, but were they going to be rich...

Jemima watched as [member="Adekos"] approached, another high and mighty force user no doubt, a Sith or whatever they liked to call themselves. She didn't care for their hokey pokey religions.

The smuggler rolled her eyes at his order for everyone to get on the ground, this planet had no law and order, arresting half a dozen of people wouldn't rid the galaxy of the barbarity that was slavery. Her hand went to one of the blaster pistols at her side, she wrapped her fingers around it, ready to draw it out in a moment's notice.

"[member="Cadan Tazi"] doesn't take orders from you, or him." she said to [member="Lucien Cordel"] bitterly. Obviously the auction had been too good to be true. She didn't know how Cadan would react, however, she didn't want to make him seem like a coward in the face of danger.

Once another Sith had arrived, she began to feel a little apprehensive. They were evenly numbered now, but definitely not evenly matched. It could quickly turn to chaos if someone didn't diffuse the tension, though that was unlikely. However [member="Xander Blackmoore"] threatened the man who had tried to cause such chaos, maybe it could serve as a distraction. He appeared to be on their side, Jem sighed in relief.

Jemima stepped between Adekos and Xander before she realised actually how dangerous Adekos could be. "Stop it! This is ridiculous! You have no right to do this, there is no law here." she said angrily. This wasn't even her job, she was just a smuggler who happened to work for Cadan. "It's not a crime if there is no law." She could never really justify it, she had always found slavery a nasty business, but it wasn't her profession so she didn't have to worry about it... except for now, clearly being caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

It seemed silly to draw a blaster now when faced with a lightsaber, but she did anyway. It was getting way out of hand and no one would help them but themselves.

A broad grin split Thrukk's face as the Jedi crashed through the door and started making demands. Two slave girls were perched on his left knee, and a lit cigarra hung from his right hand. Well, the only other thing to do was walk around in the harsh Tatooine double-sunlight. When the girls shot him an incredulous look, he extinguished the cigarra.

"Great! Ah gie paid dooble if there's violence!" he explained, shoving them off unceremoniously. "Time tae run away in style!"

He reached for his flechette cannon, a weapon so large it was designed to be mounted to small vehicles. Several guards took up firing positions nearby. They were in open desert, with the event taking place under simple tarp sheets. The scouts should have spotted these black knights coming from miles away.

Thrukk watched carefully as one of the Jedi charged down a guard head on. He kept his balance as he swatted blaster bolts aside, before cutting the enforcer in two. The houk shouldered his cannon as the Jedi bore down on him.

"I surrender!" Thrukk shouted as the obsidian member closed to within twenty metres, lowering his cannon. As expected, the neophyte slowed his charge. That was when Thrukk raised the cannon and fired.

There was the sound of a thousand angry bees as the flechette shell burst mid-air. To his credit, the neophyte pushed forward one palm and brought much of the flechette to a halt in mid air. Unfortunately the rest of it reduced him to a bloody pulp in a very expensive obsidian suit full of holes.

Lucien Cordelhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/1001-lucien-cordel/| Sakon Xarabia | @Xander Blackmoore | Lucien Cordel | @Sanya Val Lerium

Like rats being exposed, the criminals fled with what could only be fear. Abraxas could feel it, and it was pathetic. Not because of the fact that they were running, but because they would rather hide their faces and not be seen for their commitments to a life of decadence and shady underhanded business. These were individuals that would not be missed or mourned over if found dead in the street, and no one would be hearing their pleas of innocence - or so they would condition themselves to believe. Flesh was not allowed for sale here or anywhere within Techno Union territory, and that was final. Perhaps after all this was over Abraxas could seek a means of disabling the reproductive ability of the slave auction participants. There was no use in the galaxy for the cowardly and the damned offspring that parents had obviously failed. A blessed abortion done for the sanctity of what's acceptable in the galaxy.

Abraxas joined in tandem with [member="Adekos"] as he walked towards one of the many guilty suspects. From what the creation could sense, this man was also Sith; a mockery of what the two law-wielding figures were and how they functioned. What self-respecting individual stooped to the level of criminals and scum? Those that weren't respected to begin with. And now it was time to end the farce that was wasting far too much time. As Abraxas watched his ally unleash a torrent of lightning towards the man, he himself went in for a charge. Mustering his inhumane strength and potent Dark Side power, The Butcher King's extension went in for a cleave directed for the midsection of [member="Jemima Armandé"] since she dared to intervene.

No longer do the depraved need to suffer, for the light of angels and the voices of the divine will comfort them like a child being cradled when death approaches. But as any unwanted child must bear, they will be cast from the arms of such comforting thoughts and banished to the depths of despair and damnation.

Uncaring is the devil, for all flesh burns.

Eun

E
She hated Sith, but she loathed slavers more. One was a scourge of the galaxy, the other its most vile dregs. When the Obsidian Order sent out an all-call for sting volunteers from a list of trust-worthy business associates, Kate Shorn didn't even hesitate. She knew what sort of people were in the Techno Union. High minded curmudgeonly corporatists, armed with good intentions and crimson blades. Kate idly wondered which was worse as she moved from the rear of the brigade.

Even with the AC on full blast, the interior of her sable and or hued mandalorian armor was still swelteringly hot in the desert heat. Her heavy boots drug slightly in the sand. Fortunately, Kate wasn't the run and gun kinda gal. More gun. Less run.

Kate wasn't among the obscenely large amount of people activating lightsabers. She didn't have one. What she did have was a vor'cha stun stick on her hip and a QQ-83n pistol in her hand.

Streaks of crimson spattered through the air, drawing her attention to a doorway, where an unlucky neophyte was stumbling backward, having just received an unrequested, but sadly fulfilled work order for a dozen thumb-sized airways. Kate moved forward, rounding the doorway. Glacial blue eyes settled on the perp's massive cannon, then the perp, a big, hulking whats-it. She drew a bead, flicked the setting to stun and fired. A silver thread leapt forth, headed straight for [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"]'s chest. Direct contact with the central nervous system would mean lights-out. But then again, this guy looked like he ate boulders for breakfast.

Lucien laughed and shook his head at this staff member who saw fit to bite back "I was not Ordering your employer I was advising him on how best to avoid losing his head" He smiled as she professed that there was no law "Wrong there too dearie you're in union territory now and I'm afraid there is a lot of law ... a lot of law that's biting us in the collective hide" She rushed forward anyway, like any good staff member should it was a shame that she was likely to die. He was reminded of a rather apt quote from a poem he learnt during school.

"Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die:"

And die they would. He watched as slavers plunged forward alongside [member="Jemima Armandé"]to to surrender their blood up for their trade. They were evidently on a path of pain, even lucien it seemed was being dragged along whether he wanted to be or not. The longer he stayed knelt on the floor the more painful his knees got. His kind weren't accustomed to kneeling , evolution had deprived them of strong knees in favour of deep pockets. He heard his son whimper into the ground next to him "Shh it's ok" He said rubbing a little harder "Go to sleep" he said overwhelming his mind and knocking his son out quickly and painlessly. His son was too young to watch this.

the chaos and confusion sakon deflected three stray lazor blasts from a few pirates, the deflection caused them to die from a shot in the heart. Once they dropped to the floor he turned his attention to [member="Chevu Visz"] , the green skinned girl who looked barley 18 and spoke "i don't sense any deseat in her" he said to her as he deflected another blast "i know your scared...things took a turn for the worst here and you most likely have never been in such a situation" he said sensing the fear in her "but right now....getting out is your best bet...if you stay in your cage you could end up dead from a stray ;laser or a misguided strike or who knows what else, run, get away from the chaos...i will try and hold everyone off as long as i am able" he said before looking over at the tanned skinned girl and kicking the cage lock off opening it. He then caught site of [member="Abraxas"] , and [member="Adekos"] , not knowing why they were hear, he only assumed that it was to kidnap the slaves "if you even think your laying a hand on them your gravely wrong" he spoke to the pair of them and using his free hand lifted a pirate up and slung him hard across the room aimed at knocking the mysterious men over, but more so aiming at adekos then abraxas before hearing ships and looking up "aw crap..." he said with a sigh seeing how once he made it to his ship and with the tanned skinned one if possible, he would have a fight ahead of him. [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] He glanced around in a quick look for the rich girl but saw nothing and quickly turned his attenchion back to the 2 men who had blasted into the building, ready for a fight.

The spice and drinks from last night must have he had heard prices fly about then saw the light saber spark up. For a second he thought back to his first slave auction, where Jedi and Sith attacked. But now Cadan had learned.

Quickly the pirate threw on his helmet and as he did so let out a loud laugh. The laugh echoed through his helmets speakers. People were going everywhere some to his slaves, running away. But the pirates eyes fell on [member="Jemima Armandé"], who had intervened between [member="Abraxas"]. "Get down!" Cadan shouted at her, again his voice echoed through his helmets speakers.

After he shouted he pressed down on the small button on his remote, electrocuting all his slaves. They would screamed in pain, and fell to the floor of their cages. [member="Chevu Visz"] [member="Tulkas"]

As all this was happening numerous pirates began to move into the area, these were pirates loyal to Cadan and wouldn't back down. The at least 5 pirates would move to stop [member="Abraxas"] and another 5 would move to @Adekos. The first attempt would be them firing their sonic pistols to the Sith, in hopes to at least stun them.

All hell was breaking loose, ships were getting shot in the sky, people getting murder, all because a couple of siths choose to attack Cadan's slave market over the one right next door. With a sigh Cadan slung around his Raven Gauss Rifle and held it at the ready. For now he would wait and see how the pirates would fair against the Sith.

[member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Sakon Xarabia"] [member="Katya Shorn"] [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"]

OOC
Sorry if I missed anything, there was a lot to read over, I did try my best.

[member="Adekos"] [member="Jemima Armandé"] [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"] [member="Abraxas"] [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Sakon Xarabia"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Jaster stood tall as the auction was happening, he was out bid and he would kill a Sith before going against [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]. A close ally to other larger corporations, he was fascinated to find this women wind up here. This however was starting to get out of hand, hundreds of thousands of millions were being spent on a single slave. Now Jaster was nearly at his wits end that people kept jumping in before he was able to place his bet.

Now these Sith Spawn were holding up this auction up, he would put them in there place. After all this wasn't his first hold up by Sith or any force user. As a scientist who studied force users and preventable measures he always was prepared.

The droid behind him uncovered the Ysalamimir. His Conglomerate Security Force of 20 officers and dogs came into the room, he was for sure these Sith Lords would learn their place.

"You are out numbered and now at a disadvantage, you will be placed under arrest and deported back to the Sith Nation, do not resist or you will be injured."

Jemima ducked quickly to avoid the blow and jumped back to her feet soon after, shoving her blaster under [member="Abraxas"]'s chin. She wasn't doing this because she approved of slavery or because of the money, much rather because Cadan was her friend and she wasn't about to let him die without a fight. She didn't make a move to attack as of yet, even though the gun was only set on stun.

"Cadan? What do we do?!" she asked desperately, they had few options left, and although they had back-up, they didn't have the force on their side. "Echuta." she muttered in Huttese as the fight grew.

[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Sakon Xarabia"]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxBlu7FCIEE[/youtube]​

There was so much turmoil, it was a wonder that Chevu didn't simply go into shock. A woman's voice whispered through her head, telling the Mirialan she would come back for her. Where did the disembodied voice come from? Was she going mad from acute stress? Next, a man approached and kicked at the lock on the youngling's cage. He turned to Chevu, and as blaster beams pinged off his saber's edge, told her to run. Was he insane? Where would she even go? Her vision was crowded with lightsabers swinging, blaster beams cutting the air, and the crackling tails of shock whips. Voices around her bellowed. A man with another twenty or so soldiers began yelling about deportation and sending people back to a Sith Nation. The Mirialan's blood curdled. Oh by the Maker, were there Sith here?

Chevu felt her brow furrow in confusion. Weren't the armored soldiers the Tatooine authorities? At least that's what she though when the black armored forces with their shadowy commanders had first arrived at the scene. Chevu was nonplussed. She realized that, sadly, she had no idea who was enemy and who was friend. The Mirialan simply stayed balled up in the furthest corner of her cage, brown eyes peeking out from beneath strands of unwashed hair.

Suddenly, the blue bulbous-headed alien did the unthinkable. He activated her shock collar. Chevu's green body convulsed as severe electric shocks coursed through her. She howled as the pain burned through her body, and then slumped to the floor of her cage. Stunned but still conscious, her fingers twitched as her dark eyes blinked out a few more tears. The pandemonium continued...

[member="Jemima Armandé"] [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Sakon Xarabia"] [member="Adekos"] [member="Abraxas"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Animus Malgus"] [member="Katya Shorn"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"] [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Xander Blackmoore"]

Sakon did a back flip dodging blaster lasers and labded backwards on the ground letting out a breath as he looked at teh chaos. He then saw [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] blasting through the roof yelling with solders "holy crap.... the tattoine athorities are here to " he said as they soared in and joined the fight. he ducked and swirved again and kneeled down next to [member="Chevu Visz"] and spoke again "trust me girl this is not the place where you want to be right now, your in greater danger here then you would be making a run for it. I sense the other girl ...the rich one....is outside near her ship by now. go, run, find her and get oi her ship" he said as he deflected a blaster bullet off of his saber again. [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] was her best shot off of this rock and he would be damned if he let her die here. He also planned on getting @Emelie Madowki out of the place as well. The ships soared around the slave ring from above as he heard a current like sound. electricity. He looked over in time to see both slaves collers shock them painfully and this broke it. His blood lust and craving for violence surfaced in him. His calm demeanor had nearly vanished now as he looked over at [member="Cadan Tazi"] and spoke "i'll send you to hell..." he said as he put his purple saber away and with the thought of what he had just seen the pirate do to the slaves he blasted a high energized blast of sith lightning from his hand aimed directly at the pirate. His eyes had turned a bright neon yellow from his anger and his skin seemed to have turned much more pail and gaunt now in the blue light as the lightning danced around the walls and floor soaring straight for him

[member="Jemima Armandé"] [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Katya Shorn"] @Abraxas @Tmoxin Temi [member="Adekos"] @Emilié Madowkihttp://starwarsrp.net/user/7542-emilié madowki/

Sanya Val Lerium

As her ship flew low down to the building creating a racket of the ships thrusters been low down, Sanya leaped onto the building then jumped backwards flipping in the air onto the ramp. She rushed into the cockpit taking her seat. The ship moved back yo the market targeting the gunboat. As she hovered around it taking light fire the five helcasters opened fire ripping into the vehicle. Most of the shots went across their guns and finally to the engine's. ([member="Tmoxin Temi"])

[member="Chevu Visz"]
Sanya started to focus on the girls signature again. "Don't be alarmed, I need you to move out of there. I need you to run but trust me you will be fine." She said through the force. "I will make sure your are free by the end of the day. You have talent girl you just need someone to teach you how to use it, but you need to run okay." It probably felt strange hearing a voice in your head not your own, Sanya could even feel her fear and pain from here. Even though she shouldn't that fear and everyone else in there terrified powered her. Made her feel more focused. Sanya brordcasted a number (7023 )to everyone's data pads that was there at the auction. the number was the contact channel to her directly.

[member="Cadan Tazi"]
Sanya patched through to cadan's com. "If your want to get out I suggest you do so now. Make sure the girl remains alive. Bring those whom you trust and are loyal. Once you and the girl are out contact me on the frequency I sent to your data pad. Oh and the two bill is already in your account for her I'm sure that would be plenty in not we can arrange a deal"

Ooc-
Anyone looking for an escape follow [member="Chevu Visz"] (if she runs out side) or [member="Sakon Xarabia"]. If you notice the code also you will contact me (18 spots available will take npc's/ two spots are saved for Chevy and sakon.)

[member="Sakon Xarabia"] Ξ [member="Jemima Armandé"] Ξ [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] Ξ [member="Cadan Tazi"] Ξ [member="Abraxas"] Ξ @Adekos

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom