Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come Get A Slave

[member="Abraxas"] [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Adekos"] [member="Sakon Xarabia"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Tenel bit her lip as she took in the scene on the ground from her spot on the rooftops. She could sense the two Sith on the ground through the Force and knew that her associates on the ground were in for some serious trouble if they didn't get out of there soon. So was she, if they didn't return from their mission in one piece. Tenel sent a warning shot screaming past Abraxas' head before ditching her rifle and beginning to scale down the building to assist. She patted her left side, feeling the purple lightsaber in her pocket to make sure it was still there. She knew that she would just have to take the risk of being spotted at this point since her guns were going be next to useless in this fight.

Tenel watched from a ledge as Jemima Armandé was cast aside by Abraxas and knew in the back of her head that that could very well be her in a couple of moments. Unfortunately, she knew that keeping them distracted long enough for the others to get out was the only way to minimize losses. She took a deep breath and unsheathed her lightsaber, her face made visible by the glowing purple light as she jumped in between Adekos, Abraxas, and Jaster. "Go!" she yelled at Jaster, bracing herself for the fight. "Help Cadan get out!"

He noticed a stange girl landing in the arena now. Blocking the two sith. It seemed like he was forgotten. He would havbe to change that. Using his force speed he shot behind [member="Cadan Tazi"] and spoke right behind his back, lightsaber aimed right at his back the entire time "Its no use if they dont take him i will" he spoke in an ice cold voice making sure the slaves never left his site. you had best listion to [member="Ka-Aver"] " He told him still ice cold "but kleave the green one and the youngling...i could care less if you made it out of here alive my interest lies only in them" he said as well "pick cadan...live or die....anyone moves towards you and i wont hesitate to labodomize you right here" he said as he pressed the stowed light saber hilt against his back letting him know that he wouldnt hesitate to activate it "i am sure that your better nature would allow you to see the most logical choice...righht?" he asked him wail watching the surrounding people

[member="Abraxas"] [member="Chevu Visz"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Tenel Daggoth"]

[member="Tenel Daggoth"] [member="Tenel Daggoth"] [member="Adekos"] [member="Abraxas"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Jaster saw out of the corner of his eye that a human was approaching at his stand off with the Sith. He readied himself to react to any attempt she could make to force him to fall or even a struck that would kill him. Jaster knew he could continue the fight if he was wounded, it wouldn't be the first time a Lightsaber glanced his body.

He started to take a step back when he noticed the women had jumped, but Jaster calculated she was off by a few meters. She was jumping in front of him, so he held his ground and started to grin. She showed him the warning to flee, but from her stance and her grip of the blade, Jaster assumed she was no more then a lowly trained knight if that. He let a small chuckle out, "Nice skills young one, but it's been months since I disciplined a Force User, and with my Ysalamir, your as weak as them, I suggest you stay within 10 meters of me or they will crush your skull like a rotten apple,"

That was when Jaster noticed [member="Sakon Xarabia"] make a charge to [member="Cadan Tazi"], he was slightly out of range for the Ysalamir to stop his force sprint. Jaster however grinned as he drew out 3 light knifes and flung them at the Rouge Jedi. They just nicked his arm that was holding the Lightsaber. He spoke up louder so that both the Sith and Jedi could hear him, "It seems that I better intorduce myself better, my name is of no concern, but I'm a scientist, and I specilize in creating weapons that null or kill force users, if you wish to continue, I have no objections, but that would mean you volunteer as my test subjects."

Jasters grin grew as he was always in need of new subjects for his projects, killing clones and slaves weren't doing it anymore. The real deal was starting to get his blood pumping.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] had sent sabor like knives graving his arm. he looked over still keeping his blade at Cadan "I thought for a moment you were the law enforcer of tattoine" he said to him darkly as he watched the man who had thrown blades at him "but if its a fight you reallyu want...hoiw can i refuse" eh said "but like i told this one...those 2 girls are my only interest...once i have them i will be out of here and i shail not be back" he said as his yellow eyes locked onto him

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Sakon Xarabia"]

Tenel rolled her eyes at Jaster's words, but nonetheless kept close to him and sheathed her lightsaber. With a Ysalamir in effect, she was better off with her preferred weapons of choice. She unholstered two standard issue blasters, clearly much more comfortable and trained with these than with her lightsaber. She turned her attention to Sakon and sent her last two warning shots of the night past his head on either side with striking accuracy. "I suggest you back up before you get hurt, little boy." Now Tenel was in her element, all traces of uncertainty that accompanied anything involving her force sensitivity wiped away. "I've killed more of your kind than I can count and I certainly don't mind adding one more to the list."

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Tenel Daggoth"]

He looked up as the warning shots soared past his ears "oh?" he said, now all trace of emotions gone from his voice, even using the force would pick up no trace of emotion in his body it was almost like he compleatly changed. "alright my dear little girl." eh said as he looked up locking eyes with her "you seem like you act tough...maybe you killed jedi...and maybe you killed sith....but i am nether of those" he said as he spoke into a wrist communicator [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] "watch the exits...and if he makes a run for it...kill him" he said before adding "and when the slaves get out...make sure they get free and leave if they make it out before me...ill contact you when i manage to get out after...don't forget our deal" he said before lowering his hand and walking out into the opening and extending both of his blades "you have a nice shot but do you really think you can compare? your ties with the force are abismal at best" he said to her "and here i thought you all upheald the law....oh well" eh said turning his sabers around hin his hand hitting a button on teh back. There was a clanking noise as the top part of the hilts came off to the ground connected by a strong cable which suddenly lit up the same color as his sabers did making a lightsaber styled whip. The metal inside the cord coated with plasma, same as sabers, wrapped around the saber crystles "It looks like i will have to show you" he said walking away from cadan and he began to twist and turn hsi wrests, making teh cables and lightsaber begin spinning in a tornadopw like fassion around him. The blades of his lightsabers began slashing random people down and slashing the walls as he watched them both "now...you wanted to have fun right? lets get started" he said as he slowly began to walk towards them, blaster lazers deflecting off of the tornadow like wall of saber blade colors around him. The spinning slashing blades slashed open the cages of Emalie and the green girl as he continued on walking towards them. slashes appearing all around as he continued

[member="Tenel Daggoth"] [member="Sakon Xarabia"]

Jaster looked at the complaining of the two younger force users. They seem to be hitting it off, Jaster was in full Worrier Mode, entertaining skirmishes like this would entertain him for the mean time.

"Miss, you take the rouge one, it will allow me to move without having to worry about injuring you, plus you'll be outside the bubble, have a force skirmish or whatever you use to fight, the silent one is the one I'm after."

Objective: Primary - Have the cages with [member="Chevu Visz"] and [member="Tulkas"] transported to a freighter for shipping away to hutt space.
Secondary: Protect [member="Cadan Tazi"]
Allies: Hutt cartel
Enemies ?

Ka-Aver shook his head. Apparently he had totaly lost track of the sith who had placed a saber at[member="Cadan Tazi"] without Ka-Aver having any chance to parry that. He thwirled his double blades Glaive. He had great respect for force users. He had been in close combat with such creatures on a few occations. And he was now capable of giving them a match. But as [member="Sakon Xarabia"] decided to move away the weequay decided right away that it was not something he wanted to pursue - hence he checked that [member="Cadan Tazi"] was still standing and then turned to the gamorean slavers and shouted to them to carry the cages of the two most valued slaves to the Huttsmen (cartel slave freighters).

Both the cage of [member="Chevu Visz"] and [member="Tulkas"] was lifted by strong gamorean hands. Two beasts for each cage. They would be easy to cut down, busy as they were carrying the cargo but Ka-Aver did mean to protect them and loosened his two handed grip of the glaive and drew his heavy blastered holstered at his hip. If anyone tried to stop the gamoreans he would open fire with the blaster, unless it happened when the cages were close to him and the Huttsmen, in which case he would drop the gun and use his vibro glaive.

"Okay, bozz - I am gonna try to get the slaves packed up but you need to get out of here!" he shouted to [member="Cadan Tazi"] nodding to the ships. He did not care if Cadan chosed to ride with his customer or with the freighters however. "Youz can make dealz in zpace without blazterfire ripping up your contractz bozz! You muzt have forgotten the permit becauze Techno Union folkz are dropping in like huttz on a banquette!" Ka-Aver continued and nodded toward the drop ships summoned by [member="Tmoxin Temi"]

"Daggoth! Give me a hand covering those two cages will ya!" he finished to [member="Tenel Daggoth"]

They would have no chance sticking around on Tatooine, the TU forces would swarm them like nothing. He had no idea why the local authority, controlled by the Techno Union were attacking. It was a surprise that they went hostile against the slave market and that the sith were among them but Ka-Aver seldom understood politics of this magnitude and did not care. Now he was going into work mode and it was down to two things.
First, minimize the loss of credits by trying to secure the VIP slaves. The hilarious prices those two slaves were giving was more then the rest together. They were worth trying to secure in all this chaos. Secondly, If [member="Cadan Tazi"] lived he would remain a trusted body guard in the cartel, if he was killed - well then he would probably get himself in big trouble. It was a matter of honor in the cartel to protect the bosses. And Ka-Aver did take this honor seriously.

OOC
If anyone acts to take the cages with force or engage me please tag me properly. Things will get messy if we dont keep track of who we engage in PvP. Ie, even though this was not meant as a PvP thread it seems it is turning into one.
[member="Tenel Daggoth"][member="Sakon Xarabia"][member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"][member="Sakon Xarabia"][member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

Cadan gave a quick nod to [member="Lucien Cordel"], it was all he could afford to spare. Right now his main focus was on getting the other two slaves out alive. Quicky Cadan turned off the shock collars.

Cadan then looked to [member="Xander Blackmoore"]. "I already got us a lift." The pirate said as he gestured to the hole that was shot into the walls.

"Don't worry @Ka-Aver. I got us a plan." Cadan said, but as he did, something went wrong. [member="Jemima Armandé"] was thrown around. Cadan couldn't leave her behind. The pirate sighed. "Ka, get the two slaves out of 'ere."

As [member="Sakon Xarabia"] ran behind Cadan, it gave his small group of pirates time to move and begin to take Emilie towards him. "I don't think they is of the legal age, creep." Cadan replied as the man pressed the saber against his armor. Suddenly the man was twirling the saber around himself like a ribbon ballerina. As he twirled his little flashy sword the blade struck out and opened the cages, although Emilie was already on the move and Cadan was about to take [member="Chevu Visz"].

"You'll see my ship when you begin to leave. I will make sure you do. Get on it." He said before looking to Ka-Aver. "Make sure the negotiations go well." Cadan didn't have time to Ka-Aver what he trusted Ka-Aver to make the appropriate decisions, but for now he had to break one of his rules.

Quickly Cadan shot a missile from his MM9 wrist mounted rocket system towards [member="Abraxas"] feet. Before anything else could happen, the pirate began to run towards Jemima to see to check if she was okay.

[member="Tenel Daggoth"] [member="Adekos"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Sakon could sense his pirates taking her and back flipped from the newcomer, one saber retracting back to its nomral hilt he put teh one away and blasted sith lightning at Cadan wail the other hand kicked teh whip like hilt and sent it soaring though one of the pirates and through emalies cage, breaking the cage and causing her to drop from teh cage before yanking on the whip blade again and making it soar back through the 2nd and making it retract back as well. "minds in the gutter huh?...pervert" eh said as he raced after the lightning and aimed a slash for cadans abdomonal area with the blade as he pulled his 2nd purple blade out as well. "You seem to have a warped mind even at my standerd" he said calmly. His eyes were still yellow and his skin growing ever paler. [member="Cadan Tazi"]

[member="Ka-Aver"]

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Cadan Tazi"] Ξ [member="Ka-Aver"] Ξ [member="Sakon Xarabia"] Ξ [member="Chevu Visz"]

With the wall of the building having a gaping hole in the side she lowered the ramp activating the onboard turrets. With the ship firmly on the ground and the turrets blasting down the tec unions forces, she left her seat running into the back. Sanya could see caden and someone attacking but she didn't have time to intervene. She patched into caden's com once more. "We need to leave now, or we may not get the chance grab the milarian and the other slave's now and run. Don't stop to shoot back, it's a free for all and they will only take out the ones shooting back. If the cages have repulsorlift tech just put the slaves in that and use it as cover if you have to. Just be fast." This was a lot of effort for a potential apprentice, one that would take over her own legacy one day in the force. Sanya really could care less of the other slaves maybe even if the Techno union did secure them what would stop them from been put in poor living conditions. Its not like the had the financial state to give out to citizens, they needed the credits to fuel war like everyone else. for some reason it looked more crowded in there now that it was before things turned to hell.

[member="Ka-Aver"] [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Tenel Daggoth"] @others

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
OOC: [member="Abraxas"] and any and all force users... I beleive there are Ysalamiri involved now meaning force use is null. Am I the only one tomhave caught this...

This is from Jaster's entry post on page 4: The droid behind him uncovered the Ysalamimir. His Conglomerate Security Force of 20 officers and dogs came into the room, he was for sure these Sith Lords would learn their place.

[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Ka-Aver"] [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Tenel Daggoth"]

Not watching to see if his slash had managed to hit he spun around and blasted lightning from hisd hands at Jasters friend he had just been in a duel with along with an attempt at using a massive force push on her to send her soaring away as he skidded up to his feet and stood up watching Cadan and Jasters friend. [member="Tenel Daggoth"]. He had managed to free emalie with his attack to her cage and released the lock on chavus cage as well but there were stilkl things that he needed to do before he left. like getting her into his ship to start with. He didnt know if this girl was with jaster or against him. He was unsure right now

[member="Xander Blackmoore"] OOC: (I cought it but Jaster said in an earlier post he had moved away far enough that the force nulling bubble wasn't around them

Location at the cartel ships? With [member="Cadan Tazi"] and [member="Tenel Daggoth"]
Allies the cartell folks
Attacking [member="Sakon Xarabia"]

Ka-Aver was impressed by the siths speed. He was gunning at him as the sith destroyed the cage but it did not seem to bother him. Instead he closed in on [member="Cadan Tazi"]

With the boss in danger priorities shifted, this could not be allowed, Ka-Aver stopped caring for the slaves and turned his attention to the new threat.

Besides - if he was to die it would be in glorious battle, sooner or later.

He spun his two handed vibro glaive around him, now ignorint the slave cages. The spinning move ended with him bending down rolling a mans full lenght ending up just within striking distance to [member="Sakon Xarabia"] - with a flick of his hand he made the glaives blade catapult a pile of sand toward the siths eyes, followed by a rapid double kick as he used his arms to support both feet to drum down upon the siths head.

Ka-Aver, a master at close combat, was fully aware his opponent was distracted by several others in the area. If he managed to dodge Ka-Avers attack as well there would not be much left to stop him.

[member="Xander Blackmoore"][member="Sanya Val Lerium"][member="Cadan Tazi"][member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"][member="Tenel Daggoth"]

[member="Ka-Aver"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Tenel Daggoth"]

When he had turned back to confront the other one that seemed to also be rogue he fealt sand for some strange reason hit him. loooking back he was hit with two feet that he could feel collide with his skull. This knocked him off balance for a moment but he quickly regained his footing. He reached his hand up to his for head and whiped some blood off of it before smiling "exelent" he said to himself before locking onto [member="Ka-Aver"] and pulled his saber whips back out "well..it seems i will have to deal with you now wont i" he said softly before he made hsi red blade lash at him in the whip like state wail eh raced around behind him and aimed a diagonal slash for his back with the purple one

[member="Sakon Xarabia"] [member="Ka-Aver"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Xander Blackmoore"]

Tenel watched as the Sith made a feeble attempt at attacking her, the bubble of protection [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] offered still in effect. As soon as he was distracted though, she dashed over to where the Cartel affiliated gamorreans were carrying the two slave cages and provided cover fire so that they could get to ship unimpeded. She took down each TU soldier with finesse, a serene expression on her face as she walked backwards, facing the action as they quickly approached the ship. Tenel ushered them onto the ship as fast as she could and prayed that there weren't going to be anymore complications from here on out.

[member="Tenel Daggoth"] [member="Ka-Aver"] [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

sakon spun around seeing her and snarled. "i will not allow the likes yofg you to keep them imprisoned, who are you to deside who deserves freedom and who is denied it?" weh said as he shot at her fast and slashed at her with his red saber and puklling his 2nd out waited incase he needed to use it as defence. "i will drop you where you stand, dont kid yourself into thinking your stronger

Jemima dropped the gun in panic and tried to pull her arm away, though it was no use, whatever inhumane strength he had, she couldn't match. There was an audible noise of bones breaking, at least to her there was. She yelped in pain and used her other arm to try and desperately pull herself from his grasp.

She could feel a force around her, grasping her and then lifting her. Bloody force users. She put her hands out to protect her face when she hit the wall, though it didn't do her arm much justice. Jemima lay flat on the floor, she moaned and turned her head to face Cadan. "I hate force users." she muttered before turning on her front to get up.

[member="Cadan Tazi"]

The whip came soaring down toward him as the other tip of [member="Sakon Xarabia"] s lightsaber arrived from the other direction. Ka-Aver felt the sweat break on his forehead at the intensity of the situation. He jumped upward with a half back flip barele managing to jump over the whip and then with one hand on the ground moved the tip of his vibro glaive up to parry the saber. This sith had so many enemies and so many actions going around that he was clearly not focused to finish the atack though.

Suddenly he turned around toward [member="Tenel Daggoth"] preparing to strike her.

Ka-Aver seized the moment again but this time he did not play nice, he swung the glaive around aimed at the siths neck. Surrounded and most likely a bit dazed by the previous hits Ka-Aver was assured that this would be a perfect clean cut seperating the mans head from its shoulders.

When he had turned to attack his force senses spiked, danger. he fealt as the bladed whatever it was from [member="Ka-Aver"] soared at him. no time to dodge he swung hsi hand and gripped the thing with the force and threw it back at him. Emalies cage had already been broke,. he had what he had come for but he would still atleast try and forfill his promise he made. He blastewd through teh sanddy floor up infront of [member="Ka-Aver"] and using one hand to swing with his saber he used teh other to blast sith lightning from his hand right at his face, though his arm seemed to have been cut from the Glaive, as blood was running down hsi hand from the point where the force had stopped it from cleaving his head right off

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom