Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come Get A Slave

Cadan looked up at [member="Lucien Cordel"] who wanted the boy. He then looked to where [member="Tulkas"], who seemed to be getting alot of attention. "Tulkas, yeah." Cadan said, making sure they were talking about the same little child.

"You want to look at 'im when 'es out of the cage?" Cadan didn't feel like letting any slaves have freedom until credits had crossed hands, he was almost killed by some do-gooder siths trying to free his slaves. To him it made no sense. The pirate cast his eyes around, seeing numerous of his guards and he was aware of [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]'s guards. Speaking of Jaster, Cadan clicked his fingers and a protocol droid approach him, then looked to Jaster.

"Hello, sir. May I be of assistance?" The droid addressed Jaster while Cadan went off with Lucien.

"So friend, you want this boy out of the cage?" Cadan asked, as he reached out behind his back, pulling out a shock collar. The pirate walked around the other side, giving a small nod to [member="Darien Cordel"]. Cadan then went and placed the collar tightly around Tulkas' neck before opening the cage and letting him out.

"You know what will 'appen if you annoy me brat." The pirate whisper to Tulkas as he pulled out the small remote again.

[member="Dhacalyr"]

Tulkas wondered about the offer of half a sandwich but who cares? he is hungry. He nodded to the other child "yes I would like half" he slides his hand out through the cage palm open for the sandwich. The next question made him raise a brow his voice calm and quiet loud enough for Darien cordel to hear "yes I'm a very bad boy you should watch out" he lets out a joking smirk to Darien.

Tulkas looked to blue face as he approached "oh what do you want?" Getting pulled out of the cage he doesn't resist while cadan puts the collar on, know what best for himself.

[member="Cadan Tazi"]
[member="Darien Cordel"]

[member="Dhacalyr"] [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Tulkas"]

Jaster didn't enjoy his conversation being interrupted, but as the man approached him, Jaster noticed that under his skin was vibrating. This only menu one thing, this man or someone nearby was a Force User, but he felt it when entered, so maybe it was just his fear getting to him. Just in case though, Jaster motioned for one of his Droid Guards to approach close to him. "Grab the lizard from the rear vehicle, I don't enjoy surprises."

The droid that [member="Cadan Tazi"] sent over approached him and requested if he needed assistance, "Yes, please tell your master I will purchase the large number creature for 75,000 credits, but the boy will be no more then 25,000, unless you Cadan can prove he's worth more, if anything he's worth a normal worker for my mines on Kessel."

Jaster observed this new player, he seemed to proper to be a slave trader, so it was quite possible he was a collector like Jaster. If that was so, then maybe Jaster sould be more interested in the boy. Yet was the gamble that this man traded only on rare species, was quite large, he could just enjoy young boys as slaves. Rare, yet still quite possible, Jaster also didn't like that he was getting a Force User vibe from him.

Darien handed over the half with a smile. It seemed the boy in the cage was hungry, Darien felt just a little sad when he thought of everything he had and how little this boy had. He didn't know how to react when the boy gave his response, in the end he just laughed. Darien was a great many things but good at understanding people was not one of them and laughed seemed the safest response. quite soon after his dad came back and the boy was released from the cage. This made Darien a lot more nervous and he quickly stood up and shuffled to stand slightly behind his dad. He didn't know what scared him more the fact the boy might actually be dangerous or the blue faced man who put boys in cages.

"Stay close Darien"

He heard his father's voice in his mind, his Papa only did that when there was something dangerous about but was it the boy or the blue man? Darien didn't see [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] . But he did watch his Dad approach the boy so that meant the blue man. Darien pulled his teddy bear to his chest. feeling a burst of comfort as he stood right beside his dad. "Daddy ... " he mumbled into his bear "I'm scared" he added just loud enough for his daddy to hear.

Lucien nodded curtly as the slaver repeated back his quite simple instructions he was beset upon at all sides by fools. "Yes I want to look at the boy outside of the cage" The slaver walked away

"Terribly sorry to have inconvenienced you but the less time I spend here among this fifth the better" he smiled and offered [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] a nod before walking away himself. The scum he had been referring too had been the slavers of course. He might understand the necessity of slavery he didn't have to like it however. Lucien was wary of this man who was seeking slaves himself , he felt his eyes upon him and the man was clearly upset.

"Stay close Darien" He spoke into his sons mind. He acknowledged that f he was going to be attacked it would be his son they targeted first and lucien wasn't about to let that happen easily. Of course he was likely being paranoid but if he had a choice between paranoia and the torture of burying his son he would take the paranoia without second thought. His attention was soon brought back to [member="Tulkas"] when the slaver dragged him out and fixed a collar around the boys throat. Lucien took a step forward indicating the boys cuffs "Those look painful ... he said" largely ignoring the blue faced slaver "Now I need you to do a few simple things for me like raise both arms over your head, walk a few paces , touch your toes that sort of thing ... I need to see to it you're not crippled or wounded in any significant way" He spoke once again to the boy before finally turning to [member="Cadan Tazi"] "Unless that causes an issue for you sir ?" he added attempting to remain Cordial.

All the while he was assessing the boy, he had felt a subtle indication of force sensitivity and the longer the boy was out of the cage the easier it would be to fully assess the boys connection.

Tulkas listens to the man closely. Not a peep is released from his mouth he just raises his hands above his head, making the chains rattle with the movement. He begins to step forward a couple of step to stop afterward. After stopping he immediately with ease touches his toes. Standing tall once again letting out a deep breath. "Anything else?" His tone lingered with curiosity.

[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Cadan shook his head a made a shooing gesture with his hand allowing the examination to take place.

The protocol droid serving [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] seemed to calculate the numbers in it's head. "That price will be sufficent for @Dhacalyr" But then the droid turned it's head sidelong as it peered down to [member="Tulkas"], who was being admired by [member="Lucien Cordel"] and his son [member="Darien Cordel"].

"If you would like to follow me sir, an examination is occurring right now." The droid said as it led the way towards Tulkus.

Cadan pulled the droid aside as approached, stepping well away from earshot from the rest of the people. "What'd 'e want?"

"Mr Jaster is buying the creature and he is interested in the boy."

Now this sent a smile across Cadan's face. If there was more than one buyer that means they would have to bid for him, raising the price.

Lucien watched the boy with a practised eye, He exhibited no signs of discomfort. That was good. He was satisfied that [member="Tulkas"] was physically capable but he had now confirmed his suspicion that the boy was force sensitive. Of course he wasn't going to mention that. He clocked [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] being made aware of the examination. It seemed perhaps he would have some competition. He turned to the boy slave "No thats all I needed" He turned to [member="Cadan Tazi"] once he'd finished with the droid.

"He's in good condition but lets be honest he's nothing special and he's resistant to authority, I'll offer fifteen hundred for now" He said. His opening offer was low but that was always the way it went, he could and indeed would go up if needed and by the looks of things he would need too. He really hated the slave trade.

[member="Lucien Cordel"][member="Cadan Tazi"]

Jaster looked at the Boy, [member="Tulkas"], again he was nothing special, but the man who was well dressed for a slave action was interested. When he heard the the man was willing to place a bet at nearly 1/25 of what Jaster was offering, he almost cracked a smile. Cadan was a buisness man, as such, Jaster had a long relation with the man that Jaster knew all his slaves were top dollar. Jaster bought both his gladiators and a healer from Cadans stock. Even before that, the Hutt Cartel was always offering new and important slaves, nearly 75% of Jaster Rare Slaves came from this market. The others were captured or entered Jaster servitude willingly. This was a single sell market, not some Bulk market like that of the Reds, or of the Black Suns, he didn't know of any trader that were willing to sell a single slave for 1,500 credits.

Jaster sat back as his droid guards returned from the car. They stood near the entrance until Jaster needed them. He waited for a responce from Cadan on his decision on who to bid with.

Cadan couldn't help but let out a loud bark of laughter, unlike [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"], Cadan was unable to hold it in. Cadan continued to laugh as he shoved [member="Tulkas"] the back into the cage. He then turned to [member="Lucien Cordel"]. "Fifteen 'undred! I can get more from selling a retarded monkey lizard!" He boomed. "I ain't gonna sell one of these force kids for fifteen 'undred." Cadan walked around the cage now. "Nothing special." The pirate muttered under his breath. "Try again." Cadan said to Lucien, as he did so he pulled a lightsaber from his back and activated it. The saber sparking to life, emitting it's calming hum. "This belonged to the little brat, before we go 'im."

[member="Darien Cordel"]

Animus caught the light of the saber...Blue. Animus had to give it to him, the pirate knew how to catch a man's attention.
"twenty five hundred. With the toy of course. " Animus said winking at the Viceroy and giving him a sly smile. Bouncing the credits in his hand up and down, it's cheerful jingle like a lullaby for scoundrels. [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Lucien just smiled as the slaver laughed. Where it not for all the guards and the presence of his son Lucien might well have been shoving a sword through [member="Cadan Tazi"] 's throat but as it stood it was the slaver who had the power here much to lucien's chargrain. Lucien watched as Caden Paced around muttering. When he returned to him with a saber. A training one likely, the slaver didn't seem stupid enough to ignite a real saber.

The fact remains however that he had been caught out "This of course changes things a little it doesn't change the fact that is connection is weak and he's a disobedient swine so I'll amend my offer to 30,000 credits" He began before [member="Animus Malgus"] appeared. A one sith, lucien would be dammed if he stood by and let a child become a slave of the one sith. That was a fate worse than death. "Eject this man and my offer doubles" He stated pointing out the acolyte. "I'm sure sir would agree?" he said turning to [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] .

He felt insulted. Ejected? As if he was some escape pod? 30,000 credits was an insane amount of Money. Nothing Animus could not triple or quadruple thanks to his recent dealings but he considered it outrageous to steep so much on a slave force sensitive or not. Still, it was not the price that angered him, it was his pride, he had enough of his life being treated down by men like him. Now, he unveiled his cloak.
"whatever He will pay, I'll double it. Just to piss him off if nothing else" Animus said cackling and munching down on a Crokian beetle. mm Crunchy. He didn't even want the slave that bad. Probably would beat him around the academy here and there then sell him off to some other loon. But the thought of pissiong off the man was worth every credit. It was nothing he couldn't make back anyway. Animus Winked at [member="Cadan Tazi"] hopefully the Pirate caught on.

Tulkas grunts being pushed into the cage, on his knees he tugs at the collar in annoyance. The sound of the lightsaber forces him to turn facing cadan "oi you blue face bastard that's mine!" He slams the chains around his hands into the bars. Grunting angrily he looks to the new competitor, is he trying to start a fight? Tulkas thinks to himself.

If the situation gets really bad he might be able to get the lightsaber from Cadan with the force, but tulkas is still pretty horrible with the force telekinesis. Maybe it won't come to that.

[member="Animus Malgus"]
[member="Lucien Cordel"]

The little runt had some spirit. Animus Gave him that much. But Animus' eyes just darted back to the beam of the lightsaber, that's all he really wanted. The Slave was just a bonus, a matter of pride, a matter of not being pushed around. Death before dishonor or humiliation, he would not back down from a fight if one broke out. And Animus being no stranger to these types of situation... already had a careful plan if dung hit the fan. Welcome to the Outer rim little guy. Animus thought to himself. The runt didn't seem too bad a fellow... hell, he might even let him live as a barstool.
But for now Animus was content to walking around the grounds shouting obscenities and buying junk food. @Tulkas

[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Animus Malgus"] [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Tulkas"]

A force sensitive child! This was an avenue that Jaster was more then willing to attempt to achieve, in his trials, this child was worth trillions of he could keep the child under control. Millions apon millions of things could be learned from him. Jaster could one day finally finish the work his friend died to protect, something Jaster wanted more then any monetary value.

Jaster looked to his droids and they walked close, one caring some type of cage that had a sheet over it. Jaster wanted to keep it close in case things got out of hand, a sort of insurance policy to make sure the same thing that happened to Flannagin didn't happen to him. He looked to Cadan, "There was no mention of the child being a force user before now, you sly dog, you knew I have been searching for such a rare specimen, I'll offer you what I offered your predecessor years ago, 250,000 credits and rights to enslave in the Unknown Region, this will make my slave collection that much more valuable."

Jasters eyes became cold, even to a client of his, a force user slave was beyond rare even for those that held the best slaves. How Cadan or the jackals were able to receive or capture a force user was beyond him, better question was how did he learn the boy was a force user. Jaster looked at the lightsaber, that was the best give away in the since that only Force Users had them. He looked at his opponents with dead cold eyes, no one would stand in Jasters way, not this time around, not with his secrete object near him.

As soon as Animus Heard was the Viceroy was willing to pay for this snot nosed runt his eyes popped open in disbelief. What possible slave could be worth that much money? For that amount he could buy a brand spanking new N-1 Luxury space fighter. And still have 50 thousands credits to throw at dancers in tatooine. Not to mention he was also giving license to Slave, that alone was priceless. He knew better than to try to outbid the Viceroy, whatever Animus Could coffer up he knew for a fact the Viceroy could out bid him ten times over and still have enough to put up a bounty on a Governor. "Damn Jaster. You do spare no expense" Animus said taking another bite of the Raw Kodo Meat he had bought at the Gungan stand. "I'll give you.." animus Gulped what he was chewing before continuing. "twenty five hundred for the toy and the next drink and meal is on me" Animus said with a smile of glee gesturing to the lightsaber. He enjoyed this time out of the academy, not often would he shrink from his apprentice duties and the saber would make all the Acolytes Green with envy. Especially a Blue one. Animus could already imagine the made up tales of the Jedi he had slain he would tell the Acolytes. He laughed as his Whimsy before looking at jaster with Imploring eyes of a newborn . [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

Suddenly all sorts of claims were flying towards Cadan. Even [member="Tulkas"] was calling to him. A wolfish grin slid across Cadan's face. He sheathed the saber and placed it onto his belt.

"Everyone is welcome to this auction friend" Although Cadan looked around and made small nods to the guards, fights could break out in any second he knew. Cadan raised his hands and looked around. Cadan's mind began running wild with the offer of credits from all directions, but one offer took his attention.

"[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"], so far you is in the lead." The pirate cast his eyes around as [member="Animus Malgus"] offer 25,000 just for the saber. "Sound's good to me!" The pirate shouted to Animus.

His eyes then swung to [member="Lucien Cordel"]. "Your turn." He said with a wolfish grin, credits were something that Cadan loved. And right now, everyone was willing to give them to him.

Animus felt so childish. but it was so satisfying. Oh, he Loved this.
Putting all his credits into his Hackey Sack. He threw it at [member="Cadan Tazi"] "There's a bit extra there too, if you were to say... Join us later for Lunch? On me." Animus Said catching the lightsaber in his hand and shooting a smirk at the Pirate. He meant to get acquainted with the Pirate. He was in need of work, not the kind that payed very well, but the kind that got him neck deep into some killing business.
So this was the thing... this... was the weapon of the jedi... he decided only to practice with it under the supervision of a Lord... but he had one now.
He put the Saber in his belt and walked away munching on Sarlacc Shishkabob. He had to say... Delicious. A delicacy. Before he left he noticed a small Bar stand and felt like grabbing a drink. Before he left though he Winked at [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] Passed him by and said "If you should have any need of me around here, I wont be far" With a smirk he left shouting Obscenities and Eating junk food again.
Animus Was Very Satisfied.

Tulkas looked at the sith acolyte looking like a child discovering there first play thing. "That's mine! don't you have a master to kiss ass for your own lightsaber." he is probably just some grunt wanting to be some big shot compared to his friends.

Tulkas leans back into the cage releasing a sigh. Then chuckles slightly when he thinks about it a lightsaber is basically worth 1000 credits that guy got ripped off big time. But shortly after the smile turns into a frown thinking about what he has gone through with that saber.

Tulkas continues to sit there staring at the ground, drowned in sad thought at the moment.

[member="Animus Malgus"]
[member="Cadan Tazi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom