Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Q&A

I'm considering a new planet that I want to create, and I had an idea that I wanted to check in advance if it wouldn't get the sub autodenied- my idea is for a planet that is essentially a giant sphere of breathable atmosphere, but within that sphere, there are floating islands. So that the planet "shape" is essentially invisible, and upon closer inspection, various islands varying in size float as per usual orbital rules.

Would something like this work here?

ETA: Another question- is it possible to enter TBD on the planet's location and edit it in at some point in the future?

I've hit with some sci-fi interpretation on the colonization of something like the Oort Cloud and how it may be a relatively good idea for inhabiting a solar system.

So with what I'm asking is, would it possible to make a submission (probably under planets) for a loose, independent collection of asteroids, and other natural satellite settlements as a planet in regards to a submission? Functioning kind of like a Polis Massas that together could equate to a small time planetary government and hold some influence in a system.

[member="Kaine Australis"]

For you 1x1 pixel

Nah, but 1000x750 is mostly for the header, it does follow the rest of the submission as well - but rule of thumb "make it look nice" the Judges appreciate good formating because it makes things easier to read and understand

Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)
So I have a plan to create a lightside Force Nexus on Mon Cala in the form of a hidden underwater temple. Is that feasible? Also can I make it so that the Nexus within the temple as an impact on the environment and life of the area near the temple?

Thanks!

[member="Tyluko Dubykee"]

I don't see why not. However, do not forget you need a development thread that tells a full story of the Nexus' creation. The location templates contains a specific template for a Force Nexus.

That being said- you should know that the Sith Empire has recently taken control over Mon Cal on the map. It might be helpful to touch base with their staff, see how your idea fits with their established lore for the world.

[member="Jairus Starvald"]

Oh ok, I wasn't aware a development thread was needed, I didn't think the template mentioned one but I can make that work some how. Should my first step be to go talk to the staff of the Sith Empire first?

[member="Allyson Locke"]

Just received the go-ahead from Darth Carnifex so I will hopefully begin that shortly. Do I require a development thread for the Nexus? The template only mentioned needing a paragraph detailing the history and formation of the nexus.

[member="Tyluko Dubykee"]

The information is found here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/99694-restricted-banned-materials-species/

And the quoted thread needed is as follows:

Force Nexus: Codex submissions that include a Force Nexus will require a Restricted Mission to be completed. Write a thread in a convincing manner detailing the quest for, construction of, or discovery of the Force Nexus in question. There is no set post count, however a complete story should be told. Submissions containing extraordinarily strong Nexuses or providing substantial benefits may warrant a judge requesting additional effort or edits made to the submission to adhere to forum standards and balancing for fair play.

[member="Noah Corek"] None of the other templates are even close to what you might need for that so I would suggest entering it under "Lore" using the Media template. You can be creative with it to suit your needs but it will likely be your best option. You could even write it like a "Book" or an "Instructional Holo" if that might make things simpler for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom