Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Q&A

Dr.Terrani

c: Fake it 'til you make eet c:
[member="Netherworld"] Noted and perfectly clear. Thanks a lot!
I'll be thinking and brainstorming, and may @mention you or ask another general question if I get hung up. ^-^

Is it known how to exactly Vongform a planet? The wookieepedia didn't have much information on it. Are multiple Shapers and/or entity(s)/vongwombs required/necessary? What about for small, localized areas, making an oxygen environment in one place?

Netherworld

[member="Zackleo Ashproc"]

Depending on what type of creation it is – NPCs go to the NPC section, Planets to the Planet section, etc.

You go into the appropriate subforum of the Codex, click "New Topic" and make your submission. :)

Netherworld

[member="Zackleo Ashproc"]

Yeah, Codex and Factory are closed each year for the holidays. :)

They should be reopening today though, so by tomorrow you'll be able to make submissions as normal.

If I had, say, multiple location subs that were essentially identical in terms of production, security, general aesthetics -- except for their individual geographical placement on a planet, would it be more prudent to do one submission for all of them (7, lets say) or do seven submissions for each location? I'm not sure what would be easier on both myself and the judges & what would technically be correct. I'm not opposed to doing seven individual location subs, but I'd definitely like to know what you'd prefer so I could get a head start :D

Netherworld

[member="Madison M. Maxwell IV"]

The tradition for these kinds of "mass-produced" locations has been to submit a single submission.
If you have a specific number of iterations in mind, just make note of them somewhere in the location submission, and it should be okay.

If I wanted my character to develop a new lightsaber form through trial and error for the purpose of creating something incredibly hard to counter, would that require a codex submission? I figure it would take many threads to be considered useable

[member="Kal Brennet"]

Not at all.

The Codex is not compulsory and there is currently no template where you would be able to submit a lightsaber form anyway. All you need to do is be reasonable in your RP and you will be fine!

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

That is an option, though be sure to link it as a source in the resub. We'll likely archive it, if it's not already.

You could also request it be put into the Pre-Codex for edits, but please briefly state what you're doing adding to expedite review.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Where is information pertaining to Canon Planets most likely to be found?

Example: I'm looking for any Codex page with lore regarding the planet Zeltros. Would a simple search of the "Approved Planets" section be the most effective way to approach this? :)

[member="Karen Roberts"]

That depends on if anyone has actually submitted Zeltros to the Codex. If not, I'd suggest searching the Locations and Species approved areas, to see if anyone has added to what's on the planet outside of Canon/Legends.

Let's try this again...

Can I use this Denied Sub from weeks back as a base for a new submission or would it still require a second chance.

Force Sensitive.
Combat Unit (Faction, not Personal).
Name Change.
Detailed Abilities and Character strengths & Weaknesses.
Character identities etc

Hi long time fan here, been a while sense I was a pain.

Ok I’d like to add a flora and fauna section to an approved planet I made and start linking approved critters and places to and keep it updated as I make new Fun Fun with some puns you guys down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom