Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Q&A

If you have any questions or have any ideas you want to get opinions on then this is the place to post it. Keep all posts on topic to discussing the Codex.

A Codex Admin, RPJ or Judge will get back to you with an appropriate response.

You'd think some random nobody would get the first question but it was I, Stefos!

Anyway... remember that one race that was community generated and failed? I'd like to try that with an actual basis... the Titan Shifters from Attack on Titan... but I have no clue if General Discussion or Roleplay Discussion are the right places for this question... what are the chances of this idea getting approved no matter the result?

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Stefos Griffindale"] if the species is a good submission with thought and you comply with your judges requests or concerns. I don't see it being denied our job is to work to make yur submission pass.

[member="Krafurk Maris"] yes there is usually a timefrome if it goes more then seven days contact the Codex admin

Matsu Ike said:
[member="Stefos Griffindale"] if the species is a good submission with thought and you comply with your judges requests or concerns. I don't see it being denied our job is to work to make yur submission pass.

[member="Krafurk Maris"] yes there is usually a timefrome if it goes more then seven days contact the Codex admin
Oh THIS will be fun to attempt then... cause ALL subs have some form of thought and I'll comply requests and concerns like I did the first time when the Yig'orl or whatever were approved

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Iram the Fierce Avatar"]

Depends on the plant species. A neti no, a zelosian... doubtful, true vinithri possibly but it would be brain dead. Now if you used sith alchemy with a decently sized development thread it would be possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom