Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle "COB" Preserver Heavy Transport Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
mech_sketch_by_progv_d4uym69-fullview.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Court of Blades Company
  • Affiliation: Court of Blades
  • Market Status: Closed Market
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: Yes, Disruptor Cannon can be switched out for a Heavy Blaster Cannon
  • Production: Limited
  • Material:
    Suprasteel (x)
    Theiaglass (x)
    Phrik (x)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • My Big Stick: It has a Disruptor Cannon, a repeating one that can destroy several lower end vehicles in a few shots and most infantry into nothing.
  • Cargo is Safe with Me!: It is extremely armored and has multiple layers Suprasteel of it, including Phrik.
WEAKNESSES
  • Slowly I Turn!: This thing is slow behemoth, it won't go anywhere fast and has a horrible time turning to fight the enemy.
  • My Rear is Huge!: It has a very obvious cargo area in the back, shooting at it can cause interesting problems from spilling the cargo if safe or if it is volatile, exploding the entire Armored Walker in one go.

DESCRIPTION
The Preserver Heavy Cargo Walker was made for more hostile cargo carrying environments where the regular armored walkers and others were not suited for task. It was given a very large cargo capacity and upgraded armor well beyond normal means, including Phrik into the design. One of the massive key differences is speed and maneuverability was reduced to protect as much as possible the Preserver. However during this, it also made the cargo area even more obvious as the rear area where it carries can easily be seen and can be exploited easily.

One of the early problems was figuring out ways to use this while dissuading local bandits from thinking it is an easy target. A repeating disruptor cannon was chosen as it can not only take care of enemy vehicles from a good distance but also turn most infantry into dust when required. While it is outlawed on most worlds, the reasoning was most can get a permit to transport highly important and dangerous cargo with the Preserver without causing much red flags, only opening fire when needing to. As of currently in four transport runs, no piracy was attempted that lived to tell the tale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom