Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chaos: SWTOR

I've rejoined the guild. I have a Juggernaut for tank/DPS in flashpoints and operations. I've done a lot of ops before, so I still remember the first operations' stuff. So our Friday runthrough of things should be fine and dandy if we have the people.

[member="Cira"] You on SWTOR rn? Or actually is anyone on? I'm about to log in rn. I'm just gonna throw down my characters right here. I'll probably hop on Ethanos for the time being, but you can catch me on any of these?

Imperial:

Issari Skywulf, lv55 Sith Inquisitor
Ralarah Skywulf, lv23 Bounty Hunter
Ethanos Skywulf, lv23 Imperial Agent
Lyvabeth Skywulf, lv29 Sith Warrior

Republic:

Brejii Skywulf, lv34 Trooper
Xetan Skywulf, lv25 Smuggler
Zeskirk Skywulf, lv27 Jedi Knight
Jathaniel Skywulf, lv18 Jedi Counsular

[member="Alric Kuhn"] [member="Cira"]

I've never really gotten into TOR, since it launched I've been a WoW guy personally but you two are really doing wonders for my drive to get TOR and join in on all of the fun! It's still free to play, just if you pay for a subscription you get more cool stuff?

Really tempted to give this a try again, if only to hang with you guys. ^_^

I've got several high-lvl characters already, only they're on European servers and thus cannot be transferred to the North American ones. So I'd have to start over, but that's fine with me. :p

Update!

We are doing well with our flashpoints!

Also, we are 15 million from buying the flagship on the Imperial side! Lots of excitement there. Hopefully we can keep getting folk leveled and then start running more flashpoints to be able to run a storymode op soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom