Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chaos: SWTOR

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
Hey guys!

I have been playing a lot more SWTOR as of late and with this has come the ability to once again revive the original Starwarrp.net Guild that I and a few others created way back when. With my new found activity in the game and [member="Cira"]'s constant presence we've managed to kick start the guild once again so we can grow and hopefully include all of our members here at SWRP.

Where We're Located:
Server: Ebonhawk
Allegiance: Imperial, Republic

What We Have:
  • Imperial Harrower-class dreadnought as the Guildflagship!
  • Yavin IV Stronghold (Imperial side and Republic!)
  • Guild Banks on both Imperial and Republic
  • Members Who can help with stuff
  • Automatic Experience boost just for being in the guild!

What We're Working Towards:
  • I have begun an everlasting Crusade to get us a Flagship on the Imperial side!
  • We are aiming to get a Yavin Stronghold in the Republic side!
  • Flagship on the Republic Side!
  • When we have enough people we intend on running Operations!

We welcome everyone on SWRP to come and join us, have fun, and play the game in a friendly manner. You can post in here with your character name or PM me at any time to get an invite into the guild!

Current Active SWRP Members:
Me (Republic: Kiran Vess, Imperial: Diana'Moridena)
[member="Cira"] (Republic: Danger Arceneau, Imperial: Cira)
[member="Jake Daniels"]
[member="Matsu Xiangu"]
[member="Soeht"]
[member="Ria Misrani"]
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
[member="Taeli Raaf"]

I've still not played this - I'll have to remind myself to look tonight and suss it all out. Just may be rubbish with timezones here in the UK, may miss out most of State-side activity. Is it FTP or any subscription/additional extras?

Republic Side:
So, Republic Guildbank is set. I've tossed a few bonus xp items there.
Working towards getting a Yavin Stronghold. Once that is done, we can aim for the flagship!

Imperial Side:
Yavin base is being decorated to be a forward operating base of sorts. Feel free to donate decorations if you like!
We are working towards a fund for the Guild Flagship, which is a Harrower.

Hit me up on skype or pm if you need me to add you to either one. The more people we get, the more xp bonus and rep we get!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom