Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chaos: SWTOR

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

This is annoying, I've gone from being a sub to a preferred player (I'll sub again next week but for now...), the issues have arisen. You can't send support tickets if you're a preferred player, the only option available is if your character is stuck, the rest I couldn't click and all the website tells me is...

Not a subscriber?
If you’re a Free-to-Play or Preferred player and you need support for a technical issue, get help from fellow players at Answers HQ.

Want to report a bug?
To report a bug in-game, use the /bug command in chat.
You can also report bugs at the Bug Reports forum on swtor.com.
Well the /Bug command didn't do a thing so I guess I'm going to try to contact them...

((I'm Zarack Arkaos, obviously)).

Valessia Brentioch

V
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Yeah that's one of the biggest issues when it comes down to Preferred vs Sub. I'm subbed for now but won't be for much longer until this summer. // Ria

Neivon

Spirit of the Shadow Guard
Ebonhawk? Well that's convienent. The majority of my swtor characters are on that server. Look out for:

Kleneci (Jedi Sentinel)
Sythron (Sith Inquisitor)
Nerozik (Bounty Hunter)
Kweleun (Imperial Agent)
Gwyst (Trooper)
Gimeru (Smuggler)
And 3 other characters whose names gone from my mind. :p

But of course, that is, when I reinstall the game for the 11th time. (Sometimes, I regret going on and off.)
I'll also have to say goodbye to the dead guilds I'm in. If anyone is still active in them. :p

[member="Valessia Brentioch"]

Happy to say I managed to solve the issue, it was a rendering issue of some sort. I'm not sure what triggered it but after messing around with my graphics drivers, then the settings in-game, it's working perfectly again :)

Boom!

First level 65 character ^.^

I know I'm years behind everyone else but *shrugs* I'm stoked xD

This double XP thing put me ahead a good twenty levels lool

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
Huh, fun thing. There's a vendor on the fleet that sells a bunch of old class sets turned adaptive gear like the Sith Annihilator set. My cyborg Sith Juggernaut looks like a proper Darth now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom