Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking the Unions (ACA Invasion of Rebel Geonosis OOC)

One question: Pop Secret or Orville Redenbacher?

OAhlg.gif

Why doesn't someone on the defensive side of C do a quick ooc summary of where they've placed their defenders? :)

That was everyone can have a nice friendly chat about who wants to engage who.

Cake or Enjoy it or Death.

*Hand reaches for a wet tray...

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

Excellent thank you. If you could add the members names to the post it would make it easier for attacks and defenders to ensure they tag people.

The attack is comprised of (I think) Molly Rieux, Phade, Jared Ovmar, Sirella Valkner

General Mayhem

Behold my Conquest!
Tags don't seem to be working for me right now. If you engage me--other than Silas, who I am reading thoroughly--please PM me. I'm keeping an eye on both threads, but I do have a dayjob.

[member="Vulpesen"] Eh bud, my arm was lifted as you moved, no new barrage, and the last two are immune to the force.

Can you give me a quick rundown of what you're doing; are you choking me, and how close are you?

[member="Triam Akovin"]

I see. I didn't use the force to stop any of them, simply tried to leap over all of them, and any extras I tried to block with my bracers.

As for what I'm doing...

GIF-SCAR.gif

Only one handed as one is blocking darts with a solid plate of phrik.

Once I reach you, I'll be grabbing anything I can, most likely your arm and neck so that I can employ my force drain with physical contact which should be much stronger.

[member="Vulpesen"] I'm aware that you're leaping at me, but you're... blocking them with a small section of your arm?

I'm sorry but that doesn't really seem likely that they'd all gravitate to that one spot, I'm a little confused as how I could miss at this range?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom