Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking the Unions (ACA Invasion of Rebel Geonosis OOC)

[member="Triam Akovin"]

You never gave me a range so I assumed they were quick fired which would put them very near to each other. And with jedi reflexes easily catching bullets, I didn't think it would be too hard to deflect a couple of darts.

[member="Vulpesen"] hold on a sec while I throw down some smack:

Catching bullets, like that one through your ear I assume? :p

Anyway, range shouldn't be an issue, you are literally jumping at me, decreasing the distance exponentially until impact, and my arm is tracking your movement as it unleashes the volley one after the other. That's a really short time span, it just comes off unlikely that NONE of them would find their mark.

You also didn't answer my question on what you are doing, are you choking me or...?

[member="Triam Akovin"]

I believe this will explain his action....

shledonrunhugpenny.gif

[member="Triam Akovin"]

You did have me under minor hallucinogens... And I wasn't expecting it at all.

And I can easily change it for me to be hit by a dart if you wish... but as I might have said in the post, there'd be little effect. Vulpesen works well with hallucinogens, having one of his favorite weapons being a sith spawn pheromone that gives the hallucinogenic trip from hell. It stands to reason that he'd be prepared to have bits f his own gas occasionally effect him.

As for choking you, "Once I reach you, I'll be grabbing anything I can, most likely your arm and neck so that I can employ my force drain with physical contact which should be much stronger."

But [member="Besh Prime"]'s gif is also a possibility. Vulps might choke her, but not with the intention of choking her... only because her neck would be a convenient grip.

[member="Vulpesen"] alright cool, that clarifies a lot. Just be aware however, that the hallucinogens, while not anything specific, I have repeatedly mentioned would cause unconsciousness after a short time under a full dose, similarly to what happened to you in our duel during the Cauldron Tournament. You can choose to take it or not, although I do not particularly like it as it stands.

It's just going to make what I AM going to do to you next all the more worse for you. :p

So keep in mind when all of this blows over, I tried to give you an easier way out ;)

[member="Vulpesen"] Oh shoot I forgot to ask something that dramatically changes my post. Your armor submission's picture indicates there is no mask, neither does your play by or your signature, however the submission indicates that there is some sort of mask?

Are you wearing this mask? I'm assuming not since you had your ear blown off, but it's of critical importance that I know ASAP, as I already have the post written and need this confirmed before I commit to something that doesn't make sense.

[member="Triam Akovin"]

I was not thinking about the mask when I got my ear blown off... lets assume t was an odd angle. But yes, I am wearing the mask. Vulpesen has historically always worn his mask into battle. Ever since he had it when he was a padawan... the reason there's no picture of it... i can never find one to my satisfaction.

[member="Vulpesen"] Okie dokie then, I didn't want to assume anything, since what I was about to do would really have messed you up if you weren't in possession of that mask. I'm still going to kark you up in a second here, but the circumstances will be slightly different.

If you were wondering what my original post was, I was going to ram my thumb in your mouth, my middle and ring finger in your eyes, and my remaining fingers smash into your ocular frame, as I injected a massive load of hallucinogens into your eye sockets and choke you with it in your mouth, so that the drugs get into your respiratory system and digestive tract, as well as directly into your cranium.

This is probably a little less debilitating, but on the same plane of sheer panic inducing pain.

Anyway! I hope that you're cool with what I'm doing here, and seek to see how you will roll with it.

[member="Thane Drexel"]

Autoboarding a ship that is actively engaging all enemy craft is just about as godmod-y as you can get. I'd appreciate it if you retract that post and make an attempt.

You know good and well that I've been trying to sort an issue out with Krasnaya, which is why I haven't posted. So I think a little patience is forthcoming.

If I assumed that I could just walk onto an enemy ship in a fight like that, you'd call me out. So let's be fair about this, mk?

Wretched Vampire
[member="Ayden Cater"]
[member="Thane Drexel"]

Perhaps in this case, you could say the ships are preparing to board and wait for Ayden's next post?

Makes sense to me!

I posted yesterday and tagged you, though tags have been hit or miss with many of my characters.

Check the bottom of the page before the current one.

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom