Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue Milk Run - SJO Dominion of the Terrijo Hex

"Distraction... distraction... that's why I'd rather have ion munitions to lead the assault: while ionic payloads could spread in the air, it's still much less dangerous than conventional explosives. However, a boarding team's window of opportunity would then be short and, given the description you gave us of what's known about the capabilities of this walker, we have to position ourselves accordingly for assault, depending on how the enemy's firepower is laid out. It might turn like a brick, so just about anything can outmaneuver it. And yet, this reactive system would likely be drained given intense, prolonged attacks"

If I can make even the most foolhardy Sith generals think twice, the Pius Dea can perhaps stand a chance against the Sith in the short run. In fact, from what is currently known about who's at the top of the Sith command structure, anybody with any actual command-level competence would, she thought, while hearing about how [member="Allyson Locke"] would plan on disabling the behemoth, as well as [member="Elijah King"]'s description of past attempts that brought Jessica and [member="Kiso"] here. Plus that was the reason why she would not commit the lighter stuff until the mobility kill has been scored. Then and only then she could lure the occupants in an ambush, especially since a poodoo-load of ion fire detonating inside the walker would perhaps cause significant systems damage to it, provided, of course, that the 380mm HVC rounds would, in fact penetrate. If they don't penetrate, on the other hand, firepower kills would be more likely, and any other system present on the outer hull. And the shields could trigger the tandem charges in those 380mm HVC ion rounds upon contact. Also Jessica's fingers were crossed and that any reconnaissance of the target would show arc-based weaknesses; it would simply mean that the blind spots are key for deployment then. And her eyes perked up when she heard someone else suggest some variation on what she did in the Rift campaign.

"If there are some sewers, or some other pipes large enough for sappers, underneath the walker's projected path, perhaps sappers could use them to plant explosives there; it may have worked in the Rift campaign, against the Primeval's tracked vehicles, just that we need to blow a hole in the walker just big enough to let a boarding team in. Honestly if the demo teams could reach a joint and then plant the charges there, it would be a huge boon, but they will have to fight tooth-and-nail inside even in the best case scenario. I also understand we are asking sappers to perform a dangerous mission, and that some may not come back. I still feel it's a necessary sacrifice to save a planet"

Kaili Brand

Questionable Hobo Tactics Specalist
Objective: Check on signal
Team:[member='Drystan Marakos'] [member='Hyonu Ye'] [member='Iakchi'] [member='Asaraa Vaashe']

"This place creeps me the kriff out...." Kaili said for the seventh time to his (probably) unfortunate passenger. [member='Asaraa Vaashe'] had a definite reputation among the Padawans, enough that he'd at least heard of the pink haired jedi before. Most of it he was fairly certain was made up, but given the sheer volume of it he was hard pressed not to take it as, at the very minimum, a partial truth. Which was why he made it a point to place his rear in the drivers seat as soon as the transports were being rolled out. Force help him if he ever willingly let someone with so little reported common sense as to attack a sith lord drive him around, his age or otherwise.

"Not even a karking fueling station for klicks..." He grumbles again, slamming the stick shift into place with agitation fueled efficiency. The surface of Gashu throbbed in the force, making Kaili vaguely aware of every dirt riddled grass patch and occasional bug their convoy rolled over. Driving helped clear his mind of it somewhat, but that did not stop him from finding reasons to complain occasionally. One of which being the VSF Fennec blaster pistol digging into his hip.

He released his iron grip on the stick shift for a moment, readusting the unfamiliar weapon to little result with a huff. "See anything yet?....ya know. 'sides grass, grass, 'n yet more grass..." He asked, hoping the pink-haired senior jedi would spot something. If nothing else than to at least finally see something more impressive than 'wood shack number 402' break up the horizon line.

Nearby: [member="Drystan Marakos"] [member="Iakchi"] [member="Rick Kaloo"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Kaili Brand"] [member="Finley Dawson"]

Hyonu blinked, he was going to be heading to the ground with the Command of the team. A part of him had hoped he was going to be wandering the ship waiting for them to return. Pacing was what he did best. A finger found its way into his mouth as he bit down trying to fight the urge to argue with the Knight. Despite their rankings, she outranked him here. She was in charge and Hyonu couldn’t argue much about it. After the briefing the man quickly excused himself and went to put away his work.

He stopped for a second spotting a young man he had seen before. Raising an eyebrow he wondered if the boy (Finley) would be joining them on the ground. A hand rubbed his rough chin again and a small whimper escaped his throat. Shaving would have to wait.

---

With his gear packed he landed and stood near Drystan. His eyes narrowed while his jacket and hand cleaned his glasses. Everything in the area looked ran down and abandoned. It made the doctor raise his eyebrow while his glasses found their way back onto his face. “This doesn’t feel right.” Nothing seemed to be living besides the plants and vegetation that had taken over. A heavy sigh and he looked towards Drystan.

“Do you think the emergency call was something that we received possibly a few decades too late?” It could be something. It wasn’t all too crazy to receive a beacon signal originating light years away, and with time the way it was - be utterly far too late to help. The doctor softened his stone look and nodded. “I still think we should investigate, looks can be deceiving.”

Ostdern Mastogar

O
Tags: [member="Drystan Marakos"]
Specs: Reverse grip saber-staff skills, basic Jedi Training.

Ostdern made his way into the room. He met up with some of the other before checking out the place. It had a strange air and feel to it. The air was thick and clouded his mind, at least to him. Seeing was a challenge as his eyes wattered but soon he acclimated so he was better after a few minutes. Drystan Marakos was nearby, so he tough he'd ask what to do. He extended his hand in greeting and said, "Hello, I'm Ostdern Mastogar. It has been some time since I last helped the SJO with anything. It feels good to be back." In truth (and IRL), it had been some time since he assisted his faction on any missions. Ostdern felt that now was the time to help, but he didn't know why. He Glanced around the room more in anticipation of what was to come.

A red curtain split apart from one another, while attached to an opening on a cardboard box which had a large heading. 'The masquerade', the title was misspelled and some of the letters were backwards.

Two sock puppets rose from behind the curtains, one white sock puppet had some white string to replicate hair and two yellow buttons to show its eyes. The other sock puppet was tan, it had no hair but it did have blue buttons to represent its eyes.

The white sock faced the tan sock, and it said, "How are you doing today my dear friend?"

The tan sock, thought for a moment before saying, "I'm actually doing really-"

"I DON'T CARE!!" the white sock puppet interrupted.

"Yes, miss," the tan sock replied mockingly, doing a salute in the manner of the Sith legion.

The white sock turned away from his tan counterpart, facing the non existent audience which hung at her every word.

"Today, is a special day," the white puppet lead on, "Because-"

"You are as well, miss. We don't actually exist?" tan sock continued.

"SHUT UP!" the white puppet yelled. "I'm sorry, are you the star of the show? I think not, you're just a puppet."

"You are as well, miss, we don't actually exist, we're just the spontaneous acts of your boredom in this room," the tan stock stated in a matter of fact tone.

"I think you're a little deaf, probably because you don't have ears, but let me repeat myself, SHUT UP!" the white puppet reasoned.

"I don't have ears, and neither do you," the tan sock stated.

"Elle..."

Oh you tiny little thing.

She waxed poetic about her fascination with her only companions, and her time spent within the four walls of her room. The puppets were different yet locked in twine, they knew the truth, the past, present and future. Oh they knew everything to be known, oh yes they did. Elle knew not to waste time on frivolous matters such as family meals, why would she? the puppets provided a better source of companionship than the two bores she called her parents.

Elle gazed towards the open window and smiled, the night was young yet and the moon somber and quiet, casting its luna light upon the forlorn farm she called home.

Soon...

Iakchi

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Beverage Connoisseur
Div.png
The vehicle that would carry them to their contact was far more comfortable than his position on the ship. He rode along with [member="Drystan Marakos"] and [member="Hyonu Ye"] in the lead vehicle, eyes watching the surroundings, though as had already been noted, there wasn't much in the way of life here, at least sentient life. A far cry from Kashyyyk despite the wilderness of the planet, as his home was shared with dozens of species of creatures. Yet there hadn't been a single one spotted here.

"I doubt it," he replied to Hyonu, attention still on their surroundings. "There's been minor contact between our folks and the people of this planet in the past, if it was an old signal we'd have picked up on it a long time ago."

[member="Kaili Brand"] | [member="Hyonu Ye"] | [member="Drystan Marakos"] | [member="Supernal Clarity"]

Objective: Defeat Metal gear

[member="Allyson Locke"] was certainly quite the experienced solider to have on this mission, though not having met the women Kiso knew about her feats and other accomplishments among the Jedi. Her strategies put forth being sound and doable, but not so much a whole plan that would allow them to take the beast down, thankfully they had someone else for that.

Kiso looked at [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] with a very interested expression, the amount of intimation coming out of the woman's mouth as just the small suggestion for Allyson certainly made her understand why she was a general. It was a good thing such a woman was on their side, "General if you would permit I'd like to be apart of the infiltration team". "Though not a force user my cybernetic implants will allow me to calculate the exact time for the sabotage team to begin their approach and I will be able to map and record the inside of the walker once we are inside".

That and the once in a life time opportunity to get a crack at such a massive walker, chances of getting a promotion out of this mission ranked high on her probability modeler. "As for sapping, such may work but with how large the walker is and how well it is able to stay up the gyrostaballisers on the inside must be quite advanced". "Would I be able to permit that the infiltration team aid to take those out and then have the outside teams try to trip it over"?

Listening to the others, Allyson nodded. Both made good points, but Admiral King was the one that agreed with her. She respected the man and it felt good that he had agreed with her thought process. The tech was something amazing and it would be beneficial to the Silver Jedi to have it in their hands to study. Also, Allyson’s love for technology made her want this even more.

“Infiltrating is our best bet, if needed we can also drop the mines along the way.” Allyson exhaled, knowing that [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] was a force user – she would probably understand what Allyson was mentioning. “I’m an expert sort of in a way. I can use the Force with the machine to disable it, I’ll need back up for sure.” Nodding towards [member="Kiso"], Allyson smiled. “I’d appreciate your back up – I’ve heard only good things about you General Kiso.”

Looking towards the holographic image of Admiral [member="Elijah King"], Allyson nodded. “Sir, please assemble a strike team – we’ll get set up on our end.” Allyson looked towards Jessica and smiled, “I’m willing to use the pipes to lay the mines to avoid unnecessary casualties. I do agree with you though, this is necessary to save the planet.”

Objective: Locate the source of a distress beacon​
- In Command -
Contact Team: [member="Iakchi"] @Hyonu Ye
Support Team: [member="Ostdern Mastogar"] [member="Kaili Brand"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]
Overwatch: [member="Zak Dymo"] [member="Rick Kaloo"] [member="Finley Dawson"]
OP-For: [member="Saka Amara"] [member="Ravenfire"] [member="Supernal Clarity"]
ZXDmlmR.png
Div.png
Drystan had nodded in agreement with Iakchi. "This region isn't far from SJO-patrolled space.. It was received by a patrol ship and funneled to The Rest on Kashyyyk. Whatever it is, It's not old... likely less than a month, in fact." Together, the team surveyed the land beyond... until Drystan turned to her companions and signaled it was time for them to mount up and begin their journey.​
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~​
The Jedi Knight had her own reservations about this trip into unknown territory, but unlike [member="Kaili Brand"], she chose to keep them to herself. She might not have heard his discomfort, but she could certainly sense it - from nearly everyone on the journey, spaced as they were between the two powerful four-wheeled vehicles they occupied. She had already pegged Iakchi, her fellow Jedi Knight, as a capable warrior, and if things took a turn for the worse, she suspected the wookie would prove invaluable - if diplomacy failed, the two of them would likely be called upon to do the "heavy lifting" to cover an escape or extraction.​
Drystan was, indeed, familiar with the stories about Asaraa Vaashe, but believed them enough to consider the pink-haired padawan a capable & formidable combatant; which was why she'd placed the woman on the support team. The doctor, Hyonu, she suspected possessed hidden talents & strengths... while the other two men, Kaili and Ostdern, were generally unknown to her. If push came to shove, she believed her team was capable enough to come out of this exploration into the unknown alive - and if things got truly fragged, she could always call down hellfire from above. The Divinity was close-by, and could reduce an army to dust in minutes if necessary.​
The bouncing, jostling ride did not take long before they approached the vicinity of the beacon, highlighted as-it was on a screen within the dashboard of the Skyfall ground vehicle. Drystan herself was driving, maneuvering the truck expertly across dirt roads, over bumps, and across rickety bridges which had seen better days.​
"We're getting close." She said to her companions riding in the truck with her. Turning to the west from a wide dirt four-way stop, the commander of the team made sure to mark on their locational tracker which path was the right one; for her, it would be easy to remember the direction they'd come, but under duress or incoming fire, she wanted to avoid anyone driving deeper into unknown territory. The software the trucks utilized was shared between them, and also communicated back to The Divinity.​

They traveled through a long tunnel of overhanging trees which concealed much of the surrounding pastures from view; sunlight peered through occasional breaks in the greenery, with the late afternoon sun flashing and splashing along the hulls of the powerful recon craft.​
And then, there it was...​
Through a break in the trees, an old run-down farmhouse could be seen, falling apart from age and weathered by decades of weather. The property was expansive, covered in trees, but everything had seemed to take on a strange brownish tinge - as-if the season was changing, or the ground hadn't been watered in weeks.​

"Once we arrive, we're rolling straight in... [member="Iakchi"], radio Asaraa and tell her to wait just inside the tree line, weapons on yellow."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~​
Drystan pulled the powerful recon vehicle to a stop a few dozen paces from the old farmhouse. Just ahead, she'd already glimpsed movement in the shade of the building. She shared looks with her companions, Iakchi and Hyonu, then regarded the farmhouse warily... noticing, after a moment, a masculine shape stepping from within the building onto the front porch.​
"Well..." She began, "Let's go say hello."

Div.png
The Master had spoken true. They had come.
The old man stepped down from the porch, shuffling from the darkness into the afternoon sun - feeling his flesh prickling from the radiant heat, but feeling no warmth. He was cold. So numbingly cold.​
He approached the small group which waited only a short distance from the old house, raising his right hand in greeting.​
"Ah see our prayers 'ave been answered... and someone came, just like was promised. I hope ye can help... or else my wife don't have long before the long dark. My name is Shen, and this is mah home."
In the dark, peering out at his father, his little boy waited... though what peered from behind his eyes was no boy, but the watchful gaze of The Master.​

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Div.png
I was near mum, she was the only one who ever understood and suddenly I could hear her in my head. Dad was coming with something for me. I took the item and assisted him with all his plans. I no longer felt suspicious or hatred towards him. I felt calm, like someone was soothing my mind making me blank. I felt another voice, it was the master's. The one who would lead all of us to salvation. It was a shame, I couldn't feel sister in the group of minds already listening to the master. But the master reassured me that she would join us soon enough.

I followed father from the shadows or at least that's what it felt like although I was sure the master was watching through me now that mother was coma ridden. Maybe the master thought I was strong enough to be worth his gifts and blessings. It didn't matter soon all would join the master and be as peaceful as I felt. They would all learn of this important fact we, us, our family had been blessed enough to discover. But for now I watched for the master. Watching the strange group of people arrive.

Iakchi

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Beverage Connoisseur
Div.png
With his order given, Iakchi reached for his commlink, connected directly to [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] a distance back.

"Contact team moving in," he said in his native tongue, thankful that the padawan was knowledgeable in Shyriiwook. "Support team, hang back just inside the treeline. Stay on alert with weapons ready. We don't know everything just yet, so be ready for anything."

Despite being much more skilled in his control of the saber than his connection to the force, even Iakchi could sense the reservations of their comrades, even [member="Drystan Marakos"] herself to an extent. Despite their close rank as Jedi, he got the feeling she was far more than she appeared to the eye, something that could be a great benefit to them on this expedition.

The deeper they went under the tree cover, even once the farmhouse appeared up ahead, the more confident Iakchi felt, something he imagined was the complete opposite in the others. This brush was dense, surely, but nothing compared to the Shadowlands back home, or even the Hajial Chase on the planet that his uncle had made a base out of. The ample coverage, the less-than-favorable lighting conditions, the very connection to the living force of the planet, all of it served to calm the original tension he felt. While any enemies could utilize the concealment to benefit them, he could as well. If he couldn't, he would have never survived past the age of twelve.

Their approach was met by an elderly human, his words of greeting met with a nod from the Wookiee, who opted to let Drystan do much of the talking. After all, it was highly unlikely that folks from an area this remote would ever have seen one of his kind, let alone speak his language. His senses told him there was something else in the house, however. Something felt off. Wrong. Unfortunately he couldn't quite tell what.

Perhaps that was their reason for being here, whatever it was. He suspected that he'd soon find out.

[member="Hyonu Ye"] | [member="Kaili Brand"] | [member="Ostdern Mastogar"] | [member="Finley Dawson"] | [member="Rick Kaloo"] | [member="Zak Dymo"] | [member="Ravenfire"] | [member="Saka Amara"] | [member="Drystan Marakos"]

Ostdern Mastogar

O
Currently With: [member="Kaili Brand"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]
Other allies: @everyone

Ostdern was moving down the woods with Kaili and Asaraa. They were assigned as a support team to hide at the edge of the forest and strike as soon as they were called out. He was itching for some action, he hadn’t engaged in battle since he was a Padawan under Akio Diachi. He’d severed his ties after growing apart and was looking for a new master to call his own. The Saber Piker he carried with him was of similar design to that of imperial shadow guards, except his had an orange crystal. Ostdern also utilized a weird grip, that being Form V Reverse Shien, to wield his pike. Bird chirped all around as he made his way further to the edge. Once he was close he turned on his commlink.

“Hey this is Padawan Mastogar of the support squad. We are in position I repeat we are in position.”

He waited patiently, puke drawn, waiting for any enemies that came across.

The pink-haired Padawan nodded at [member="Ostdern Mastogar"], raising one hand to her ear, slipping an earphone over her ear, "Support Team reading you loud and clear, confirming Ostdern's last we are in position to cover you and provide oversight as needed. Good luck Contact team." The treeline provided them with a modicum of cover, enough to obscure their position for now, at least to an untrained observer. All they could really do now was wait and see if the contact team needed help...well almost all they could do.

Asaraa reached up, gathering her hair back into a ponytail that fell down her back as she unslung the sniper rifle she' pulled from the armoury before they'd deployed. If they were going to be the support group, then she wanted the ability to keep an eye on anything and everything that happened and reach out to engage them if needed. Hopefully, there wouldn't be a fight, that all the precautions were just that and they'd all get to go home safely after this. But if they couldn't then it wasn't going to be for any lack of effort on her part. Settling the rifle on the ground the padawan gave the rest of her group a quick smile, "Let me know if you spot anything moving, otherwise, hopefully we'll be out of here fast."

[member="Ostdern Mastogar"] | [member="Iakchi"] | [member="Drystan Marakos"] | [member="Hyonu Ye"] | [member="Kaili Brand"]​

Finley Dawson

F
Div.png

Objective: Monitoring probes, keeping an eye on the surface team from above.

He had moved from the ops table to one of the sensor stations, watching the progress of the hyperdrive pods. The map on his monitor showed a whole layer of the sector, which began to light up as each pod made completed their journey. Once past reversion, the pods released their payloads, seeding each system with multiple probes.

Of the recorded systems, the main ones of interest were Sarko, Terrijo, Venzeila, and Vinth.

The primary mission of the probes was to cruise around at sublight, looking for any signs of civilization. One of the easiest ways to tell would be simply scanning the surface of worlds with electro-optics, and listening out for hyperwave and subspace transmissions.

So far there was nothing, which didn't surprise him much. In records, the few people that hadn't been run off by horrible corporate rule found themselves on the wrong side of pograms by the Galactic Empire, trying to squeeze that they could out of the remaining mining colonies and root out rebel holdouts.

While working with the probes, he kept an eye on the away team on a second monitor. They were all a capable bunch, but it didn't hurt to lend an extra pair of eyes to ensure they didn't get blindsided. Random calls like these could be risky business.

[member="Drystan Marakos"] [member="Hyonu Ye"] [member="Iakchi"] [member="Ravenfire"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Kaili Brand"] [member="Rick Kaloo"] [member="Zak Dymo"]

Div.png

They rode along and Hyonu nodded hearing both Drystan and Iakchi mention that it was impossible for the signal to be old. The doctor shrugged and continued to watch the landscape as it passed them, while the road got rougher. His face showed his disappointment as they arrived, and everyone jumped out. He was a doctor, someone who never was never on the ‘contact’ team. Mentally he assumed the boy [member="Finley Dawson"] would have been a better pick, but here he was – Hyonu Ye contact doctor.

Upon arrival, Hyonu felt an odd vibe about the place and stopped following the rest of the group. A hand waved at them as he remained near the speeder and his arms crossed. “I’ll uh watch the speeder – you know keep it from sinking into a lake or something.” The figure that loomed in the entry way was easily visible, his size was in fact. Hyonu figured he was of better use here by the speeder than trying to convince a large man that they meant no harm. Hyonu wasn’t dense, he knew his people skills weren’t the best, better he remained here instead of making someone mad by being honest.

He waited for a moment and then heard the man speak of his wife not having long before the long dark. A hand rested on his chin, was this a medical emergency? Stomping his feet in a circle, he threw his little tantrum and then quickly followed Drystan and Iakchi. If this was something medical, he would be summoned anyways. Hyonu fixed his hair as he followed close behind the Wookie and soon poked his head out.

“Um, what is wrong with your wife – I-I’m a doctor.”

[member="Drystan Marakos"] [member="Ostdern Mastogar"] [member="Iakchi"] [member="Ravenfire"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Kaili Brand"] [member="Rick Kaloo"] [member="Zak Dymo"]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Forest just outside Raydu City (Night Time)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Objective[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: Infiltrate Raydu City and Investigate Cathedral Ship[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Partner: Grandbooty Nooran[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Under the cover of night, a single Jedi strike team sped toward Raydu City aboard a stealth shuttle. It hugged close to the terrain during flight, almost skimming the jungle canopy. However, running on silent on repulsorlifts, few, if any, would have noticed. Josh couldn't remember the last time that he had been assigned a mission with just Jyoti. Actually, he didn't think it'd happened before at all. So this was a rare treat. The Grandmaster and the Master Of The Order would be partnered up for this as the two of them would be investigating the ship in the reports. It was suspicious indeed... Though as Jyoti knew more about the briefing than him, he let the Grandmaster take the lead for now.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Josh was eager to get back on the field. With his missions lessened, Josh had grown to miss them while he spent much of his time on Kashyyyk. Especially as Jyoti had taken to going on excursions and leaving him in charge. It was a shuffling thing, either one was off-planet or the other was off-planet. It was rare these days for the two of them to be on Kashyyyk at the same time unless business dictated it, he had noticed. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Suppose from there, we'll be splitting into teams to cover more ground" Josh would respond to Jyoti's briefing about setting down a ways from there. He was mainly just reaffirming what he'd heard and wanting to ensure that he knew for sure. "If so..." He trailed off as he looked to the team Jyoti had assembled. "Do not hesitate to contact us if you find anything or in the case of an emergency. Do not hesitate to fall back if needed, or, while hopefully this won't happen, fight back if needed. It'd be good if we can do this undetected. But it doesn't mean much if you're dead."[/SIZE]

Ter.png

Objective: Briefing

"The walker is still several days away from Gessbenna," Ryttuh replied in response to General Med-Beq's question. "There's nothing out there but rainforests."

Elijah quietly thought about Med-Beq's solution, finding it sound if such infrastructure did exist for it. Then he was hit with an idea.

"If we don't have tunnels, then we make our own. Since Umbara has allied with the Silver Order, we now have access to their tech. That include IATs. We can use the transport variant to burrow underneath the walker's defenses and deliver Locke and Kiso, while Med-Beq can use some to set minefield while giving distraction."

He turned over to focus on Locke. "I will send a company of Berserkers with the IATs to back you up."

Beserkers. A pack of bloodthirsty giants in power armor with big guns and even bigger swords. Just about some of the scariest things on the battlefield. They would serve as Commander Locke's battering ram once she got on board the walker.

((From here on, people can do a time skip to the walker assault, which takes place a couple days later.))

[member="Allyson Locke"] [member="Kiso"] [member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

Ter.png

Objective: Infiltrate Raydu City and Investigate Cathedral Ship

"No need to split up," she informed him. "It'll just be you and me heading down, the rest are just backup - they're going to sit back and monitor Raydu from the air. The first place we're looking is the downed cathedral ship, and see what's now making it tick."

Studying lifeform scanners and reaching out with the Force, she found a nice quiet clearing to steer the shuttle, then she unbuckled herself from the seat to grab her back. With a tap of a button near bay doors, it swung open, revealing a pitch black canopy. Against the backdrop of the open bay doors, she was nearly invisible in her stealthy Shadow armor.

She gave a small wave to the other Rangers, then stepped over the edge, immediately swallowed up by the night.

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

Objective: Infiltrate Raydu City and Investigate Cathedral Ship
Partner: Grandbooty Nooran

"Huh. Fair" The Master of the Order would respond with a casual shrug of his shoulders. He hadn't really been told before what the role of the others were, so he had just assumed they were splitting into teams when she had mentioned that the two of them would be going it alone. Either way, it looked like the Grandmaster had things all planned out. Once the ship was in position, the Jedi Master would unbuckle his safety belt, standing to his full height and stretching out a moment, cracking his neck in turn. "Oh man, I'm almost excited for this. Never knew I'd miss missions this much and I haven't even been on the backseat for very long" Josh would admit as he would follow Master Nooran to the bay doors as he stared down at the canopy below.

Giving a goofy looking salute to the Shadows, Josh would take the plunge, quickly activating the White Current. As he wasn't in combat, it wouldn't drain much energy. Though as Jyoti would not be able to sense him anymore, it would be his job to keep close to her, using his senses to keep tabs on the Grandmaster.

[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom