Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ye Hyonu

NAME: Doctor Hyonu Ye
tumblr_p6zdn4WX4r1qbtngzo1_540.jpg
FACTION: The Silver Jedi Order
RANK: Resident Cardiologist and Sr. Research Scientist on Virology
SPECIES: Human (Seoulian)
HEIGHT: 188cm
WEIGHT: 72kg
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Dark Brown
SKIN: Lightly Tanned
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes, medical FU!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
Prudence(+) Coming from a medical background and his personal home life, Hyonu always thinks before he does or reacts to something. Doing something out of emotional stimulation would only make him do something would regret later.
Humor(+) Behind the serious and stoic stare of the usually silent doctor, is a playful and prank loving kid. After getting to know Hyonu and gaining whatever trust he still has, friends would slowly start to become victims of his innocent and playful pranks.
Persistence(+/-) Never giving up, once Hyonu latches onto any sort of lead for a project he is currently working on he doesn’t stop. His persistence boarders obsession as his projects become his entire life, he goes so far to forget to eat.
Controlling(-) His projects and research are his children, when others offer their help or its pushed upon him he needs to be in direct control of everything. He struggles to allow others to push the boundary of his research without first running their thoughts by him first.
Pheromones(-) Hyonu won’t be dating a Zeltron anytime soon, he’s heavily allergic to any species that use/have pheromones like a Zeltron. Nosebleeds and rashes are the typical reactions.
APPEARANCE: Draped over his shoulder in Seoulian is the Hippocratic Oath that was historically taken by physicians.
BIOGRAPHY:
Born into an upper middle-class family, Ye Hyonu was prepped and primed for the life of a physician on Seoul. His father and his father before him were renown physicians in their fields. Growing up, Hyonu accompanied his father several times to the hospital where he was the head of surgery. The boy experienced firsthand what it looked like to save lives, and the oath was burned into his young mind. Always and forever, first do no harm. Ye Young Do, Hyonu’s father was a well-known geneticist as well as skilled general surgeon. He had fought in the early wars and rediscovered his love for medicine. He did his best to try and steer Hyonu into general surgery, the boy found his love in cardiology. Still to this day, Hyonu could remember the first time he ever watched a surgeon stop a heart, mend it and then restart it. The ability to fix a muscle so important to the body left the boy in awe.
Time passed and Ye Hyonu earned his marks and entered college and medical school. Alongside his medical desires, he also studied heavily into genetics like his father and virology. With the galactic war on the move, he was quickly sent into the field to help wounded soldiers and civilians as a volunteer. He didn’t pick a side because in the end everyone was a person that didn’t deserve to die. In his mind, he needed to save them all. Graduating Medical School, Hyonu retired for the most part from the war tents and went to work at the hospital his father was the head of surgery at. Sejong City, Hyonu’s birthplace and home was soon to fall to something deadlier than anyone had ever experienced.
A man named Seon Joon, someone who was meant to help save the populace only turned against them. He released the Sickness, a variant of the blackwing virus. It spread quicker than anyone could have ever expected and it was only the beginning. People were rushed to the hospital and it was all hands-on deck. Hyonu worked diligently trying to save those that came through the door. The disease control ordered that all doctors wore hazmat suits and made sure to breathe through filters. Victims were all found with bite marks or some sort of open wound, they would come in madness, coughing, extreme mucus buildup. It would get worse and worse as time went on and the flesh would become necrotic. Hyonu watched as people died around him and then soon after became reanimated.
I watched as a woman screamed at the top of her lungs, crying out trying to explain the horrors that had fallen upon her family. Her husband had come home and attacked her, she did her best to explain how he shambled in and nearly ripped her arm off with his teeth. The wound was open, bleeding and the skin turning black – there was nothing I could do to stop it.
Just as quickly as she began to scream – she stopped and the monitor flatlined telling me and my small team that she was gone. We had to move on to the next, it was like an assembly line. As I worked on a man, I felt something pull on my suit. Turning around, it was the woman from before. She pulled with strength I would have never expected. I spoke to her, tried to calm her down while I tried to figure out how she was still alive. I stared into her black empty eyes and then she lunged forward. My assistant reacted quickly and pushed the woman out of the way – then proceeded to smash the woman’s head in.
Later we discovered what the Sickness was…there was no hope here.
There was nothing they could do and soon the hospital became a place no longer safe. Evacuating, Hyonu looked around at the small group of doctors and nurses. No one resembled his mother, his father, or his younger sister. Panic set in as he asked where they were. No one knew where his sister had disappeared to, but it was rumored she escaped before things became worse. Though, the story wasn’t the same for his mother and father. It seemed the small school his mother worked at was hit hard and she had been brought in after being afflicted. Knowing his father, Hyonu didn’t need to know the rest. He knew his father stayed back with his mother. Time passed and Hyonu fell into a depression as he obsessed over the Sickness, the Blackwing Virus and their similarities to the beings known as Mnggal-Mnggal. Money running short he needed a job and soon found himself back in a laboratory as a Sr. Research Scientist of Virology.
His past remained quiet as he adopted his father’s usual stoic look, always trying to figure out a way he could have saved everyone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom