Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Hand Collective™ digital catalog

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
e9sWWId.png

The Black Hand Collective™ is a Mandalorian owned manufacturing company that specializes in rugged, reliable, and effective weapon platforms for the aspiring and seasoned warrior alike. From bounty hunters to homesteaders, We aim to arm you for success on a long term basis.

We do not sell to Sith-aligned or New Imperial-aligned buyers and will run a background check before selling our wares to individuals and factions alike.

Non-Mandalorian buyers are expected to provide UC with their purchases unless specified otherwise. Mandalorian buyers needn't pay UC for their items. Open Market items are fair game to all, of course.

Manufacturing contracts may be negotiated, likely with a large but one-time UC payment.

Unique item commissions are available! uncommon materials must be provided by the customer. Beskar may only be utilized by Mandalorian customers and will require proof that it has been earned in battle or rewarded via contracts.

(OPEN MARKET = #43FF4A)
(
MANDALORIAN ONLY = #8643FF)

MJSj9cS.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Greetings The Fynch The Fynch ! Black Hand Collective™ thanks you for your patronage, And would like to make the following clarification before we prepare your order;

Roughly, how large of a unit(s) would you like to order for? OR, Is this an individual purchase of each item?

We will happily ship your order at the earliest opportunity once this clarification has been made and funds exchanged.

—Black Hand Collective™
Tor Valum, Kestri

Thank you for the clarifications Mr. The Fynch The Fynch !

We would like to confirm your purchase of the following items;

• (x100) EE-5 = 30,000 UC
  • (x200) SM-1A1 = OPEN MARKET
  • (x400) KA-47M = OPEN MARKET
  • (x100) DC-15L = 30,000 UC
  • (x100) M874 = 28,000 UC
  • (x50) PK-45 = 15,000 UC
  • (x50) Mk.II Starfire = 12,500 UC

Total: 115, 500 UC

New customer\Bulk Order Discount: 80,850 UC
    (You save +30%)
You should receive your order within 1-3 business days upon exchanging funds.

Black Hand Collective™
Tor Valum, Kestri

Hail, Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla ! Big fan of your work, I've been wanting to get my hands on Mandalorian tech like the PK-45 since I saw it a year ago, and a good Hunter is always prepared for a variety of situations - and all of these are suited for different ones! I'd like to purchase the following:
(x1) EE-5 Particle Carbine
(x1) PK-45 Hybrid Pistol (For the collection!)
(x1) SM-1A1 (Willing to pay for Commando Variant!)
(x1) DC-15L
(x1) Mk. II Starfire
(x1) Mk. II "Predator" Scan-Pulse Package
(x1) Mandalorian Butterfly Knife (Open-Market, but still, it's Beskar - asking permission.)

Question: Is an individual skilled with aftermarket upgrades able to modify things such as the EE-5 (Especially that)? My character would love to spruce it up with some custom features and smart-tech. If not, that's fine!

(I am pleasantly surprised that people still remember my old work <3 Glad I changed the affiliations recently)

Greetings Mr. Samuel Exel Samuel Exel !

To answer your question, A skilled gunsmith could likely make those modifications to the EE-5 Particle Carbine, but would likely count as a unique commission. You have our permission to modify any purchased products without voiding the warranty ;)

Furthermore, The lovely knife you have ordered is made from
Mandalorian Steel, which is actually a separate Alloy from Beskar made from a variety of common materials. It is unfortunately not as sturdy, but we guarantee that it is stronger than Durasteel weaponry.

We would like to confirm your purchase;

• (x1) EE-5 Particle carbine = 300 UC
  • (x1) PK-45 Hybrid pistol = 300 UC
  • (x1) SM-1A1 "Commando" Mini-autoblaster = 500 UC
  • (x1) DC-15L Blaster Rifle = 300 UC
  • Mk.II "Starfire" plasma-caster = 250 UC
  • Mk.2 "Predator" Scan-pulse module = 150 UC
Total: 1,500 UC

New costumer discount: 1,350 UC
(You save +10%)

Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days upon exchanging of funds

Happy hunting!

—Black Hand Collective™
Tor Valum, Kestri

(I am pleasantly surprised that people still remember my old work <3 Glad I changed the affiliations recently)

Greetings Mr. Samuel Exel Samuel Exel !

To answer your question, A skilled gunsmith could likely make those modifications to the EE-5 Particle Carbine, but would likely count as a unique commission. You have our permission to modify any purchased products without voiding the warranty ;)

Furthermore, The lovely knife you have ordered is made from
Mandalorian Steel, which is actually a separate Alloy from Beskar made from a variety of common materials. It is unfortunately not as sturdy, but we guarantee that it is stronger than Durasteel weaponry.

We would like to confirm your purchase;

• (x1) EE-5 Particle carbine = 300 UC
  • (x1) PK-45 Hybrid pistol = 300 UC
  • (x1) SM-1A1 "Commando" Mini-autoblaster = 500 UC
  • (x1) DC-15L Blaster Rifle = 300 UC
  • Mk.II "Starfire" plasma-caster = 250 UC
  • Mk.2 "Predator" Scan-pulse module = 150 UC
Total: 1,500 UC

New costumer discount: 1,350 UC
(You save +10%)

Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days upon exchanging of funds

Happy hunting!

—Black Hand Collective™
Tor Valum, Kestri

(I'm an avid browser of tech - in a lot of ways, the PK-45 was a starting inspiration for some of Samuel's Equipment ;))

Much appreciated, for both questions and the guaranteed warranty - this weapon may see a long life yet! Mandalorian-make is typically far more reliable, anyways.

Funds have been transferred, its been a pleasure doing business. I'll keep an eye on the catalogue in the future for updates. I believe the saying is 'K'oyacyi'!

Samuel Exel Samuel Exel Heya just a heads up; The Mk.2 "Predator" Scan-pulse module has been updated according to factory judge standards. This includes some new limitations.

It now uses varied radio waves to detect organic lifeforms(assuming they have water in them) through walls and such. It still has it's reflec dooping capabilities and such though. It's also been reduced to semi-unique.

HOWEVER, it is no longer as much of a scan-magnet as before C:
If you'd still like a refund, lemme know. If you'd still like to use it though, happy hunting!

Greetings, Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr . The Mk.2 "Predator" Scan-pulse module is one of our most prized products, may it serve you well on the hunt.

As a little bonus for Clan Dragr's actions during the war, keep your UC.

Your purchase is approved and can be paid in "standard" credits. Be sure to show off for your fellow hunters, and tell them where you got it.

This is the Way.

— Aloy Vizsla
Black Hand Collective™
Motesta, Tatooine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom