Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Beskar'kandar of Venari Krayt

Status
Not open for further replies.
sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Clxe04R.png

gpAQc3d.png

p1UD36K.png

"It is by far the largest breastplate I have ever forged"
—Aloy Vizsla
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose Power-Armor
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: Very High
    • Lightsabers: High
    • EMP\Ion: High
    • Extreme Heat: Very High
    • Acid: None
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Heavy Duranium plates:
    • As Duranium is known to be a rather light material, The Duranium plates were made quite thick, offering notable resistance to Energy-based weaponry and Ballistic threats with ease.
    • The extra thickness of the Duranium plates used allows the armor to resist more blows from the infamous Ligthsaber with relative ease, Able to suffer multiple blows before giving way in an extended engagement.
    • Duranium's incredibly high melting point allows the wearer to shrug off many forms of heat-based weaponry.
  • EMP\Ion resistance:
    • The entire electrical network has been reinforced with Duraplast casings, allowing the technology within to survive a number of blows from most Ion and EMP based weaponry, only taking a few seconds to reboot when entering a passive EMP field.
  • Anti-conductivity:
    • Each plate has received a rubberized undercoating, preventing harmful electricity from conducting into the wearer's own body.
  • Anti-sorcery:
    • The helmet features an interior Tal'kar shell affixed with gription. The properties of this strange metal block Telepathic force powers from affecting the wearer's mind, suiting the need if an aspiring sith hunter.
WEAKNESSES
  • Openings:
    • While the heavy Beskar'kandararmor offers superior coverage, This set still features gaps in protection. The most notable gaps being;
      • Back of the Knees
      • Elbows
      • Buttocks
  • Conductivity:
    • While electrical damage to the armor will not harm the user thanks to the rubberized under-coating, It will still damage the internal electronics scattered throughout the armor itself, potentially disabling or even destroying them under duress.
  • Acidic substances:
    • Unlike traditional Beskar, typically reserved for Mandalorians who have earned it by way of arms, This set is made from reinforced Duranium. As such, It does not benefit from the incredible acidic resistance of traditional and pure Beskar.
  • Brittle: Despite being made partially from Beskar, The Tal'kar interior shell is susceptible to kinetic structural damage. Repeated blows of sufficient force could potentially crack the interior shell, exposing the wearer to harmful Telepathic force abilities cast by foes.
DESCRIPTION
After suffering repeated damage aboard the NIV Harkenfang and again while fighting on Rodia, Venari of Clan Krayt sought out the Armorer Aloy Vizsla. Being something of a caretaker in the past and the mother of Venari's friend Tayl Vizsla, She was more than willing to reforge the broken armor to suit the foundling's needs.

Sadly, Aloy's family had little in the way of Beskar to sponsor the young Krayt. So, Duranium was chosen as a somewhat weaker alternative, and forged into a heavy suit of ancient styled Beskar'kandar to suit her needs. This model was chosen for it's superior coverage to most Beskar'gam designs, Especially on the legs, where Venari's previous armor had suffered extensive damage more than once already.

To further personalize the armor to the girl's needs, Aloy Vizsla affixed a special system to power heavy weapons, which Venari seemed to be quite fond of. It was given a detachable munitions feed and a charged Rylith power cell in order to feed her weapons during extended engagements, but also to divert a a small reserve to the newly affixed Exoskeleton inbuilt beneath the heavy plates. Venari can now protect her exoskeleton while reaping the full benefits of Power-armor.

Finally, the metal was treated in such a way as to bring out a golden hue to denote both Venari's loyalties to her clan and as a symbol of her newfound vengeful nature. Reluctantly, Aloy then embossed the symbol of Clan Krayt onto breastplate. The left pauldron was also fashioned in gold, using chromium plates, and the great myththosaur skull. This was given thorough polishing, and now serves as a gleaming reminder to anyone who would dare question the foundling's place among the Mando'ad.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Very nicely made and detailed submission!
  • You need a permission to the following items, from Prawn, if you don't want to ask, please remove/replace them.
    • M.I. Exoskeleton
    • M.I. Personal Deflector Shield

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Very nicely made and detailed submission!
  • You need a permission to the following items, from Prawn, if you don't want to ask, please remove/replace them.
    • M.I. Exoskeleton
    • M.I. Personal Deflector Shield

Venari, the owner of the original armor that this one is sourced from, already owns those items with permission. I'm essentially just modifying her gear for her.

If that's still not enough though, I can try and track down more perms for you

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

It is not enough unfortunately, because the permission is Venari's and not yours, no one can transfer their permission to another player. And you cannot use a permission if you ask it, for example for Aloy, and you want to post the thread with Tayl, because Aloy got it and not Tayl. So it is this strict.

Hey! MANIAC MANIAC a little delayed on my part, but I got permission to add Maji Ironworks gear to the sub, linked it under permissions, and also added a heavy duty jetpack to carry our girl around!

EDIT: I've also added Alban Roble's inertial dampeners and a link to the approved purchase

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom