Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech DC-15L "Legion" Heavy Blaster Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
X9xXHaq.png

MebAbQJ.png

tQcpQG0.png

"Once held by hands numbering in legion, now passed to your very own"
Aloy Vizsla

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Particle Blaster
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: Ionized particle \\ Particle beam
  • Ammunition Capacity: Average(150)
  • Effective Range: Long Range
  • Rate of Fire: Average (Semi-automatic)
  • Damage Output: Very High
  • Recoil: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
Sdie1up.gif
CoREU6i.png
(Rear mounted Ammo-counter & fore mounted scope display)​
STRENGTHS
RlcpVmY.png
  • Ionization:
    • Partially ionized particle bolts can deal severe damage to electronic devices and droids, melting fuses and overloading systems easily.
ySwSfNn.png
  • Particle Beams:
    • Explosive particle beams combust on impact against solid objects and energy, making them highly lethal to organic foes, hostile to enemy armor, and impossible to deflect with a lightsaber.
ZrMCL4v.png
  • Armored Carapace:
    • Duraplast outer carapace and internal coating prevents the weapon from being disabled by EMP and Ion-based weaponry, or being cut by a lightsaber.

WEAKNESSES
w8wZG7X.png
  • Split Damage:
    • Partial Ionization of the particle beams means essentially halves stopping power against targets protected from Ion damage.
d7gy4qp.png
  • Blind fire:
    • Due to the armored scope's "One way mirror" effect, The user would lose visibility in the event of damage to the barrel-mounted armored camera, as the "Scope" is really just a solid block of Duraplast with an LED display screen.
DESCRIPTION

The very first
official design by the Black Hand Rifle Company, The DC-15 "Legion" is the spiritual successor to the legendary DC-15A Heavy Blaster Rifle used by the Republic Army during the clone wars. Like it's predecessor, The DC-15L features gription-assisted ergonomics and HUD linked software to assist the user in visual target acquisition through the use of a HUD capable Visor or similar optics, designed with Mandalorian systems in mind. Unlike it's predecessor however, The outer furniture has been made from protective duraplast coated in black reflec-based paint, giving it a sleek look despite it's up-armored and heavy nature.

Another unique design choice is the Legion's signature "One way scope" display mounted to the barrel, which takes live feed from a camera just above the muzzle and displays it safely behind it's own armored housing for the user's convenience and the optic's safety.

Furthermore, it was given an LED Munition's count display where the original iron-sights would have been. The post-prototype DC-15L seamlessly links to it's own magazine, placed at the far end of the barrel on it's right side, counting the remaining percentage of Tibanna gas versus power cell battery life to count exactly how many shots remain until the magazine is either emptied or swapped all together.

It may not feature much in the way of aftermarket attachments and parts, but with this advanced scope, ammunition display, and the included fully loaded magazine and power cell, You can effectively wield the Legion right out of the box.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Nicely made!
  • About the Affiliation, please remove your company or the Major Faction or increase the production-scale.
    Limited (Only one small group of characters. IE: A Single Minor Faction, Company, or Group within a faction.)
  • Ammunition Type, please add the "Ionized particle" and "Explosive particle" to this field.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Nicely made!
  • About the Affiliation, please remove your company or the Major Faction or increase the production-scale.
  • Ammunition Type, please add the "Ionized particle" and "Explosive particle" to this field.

I've done as you've asked, though I'm confused? This weapon is being sold to individual members of the enclave. I understand that we can't arm the entire faction with a limited production line, but are they not allowed to use it on a small scale?

For ammunition, I thought that particle beams used Tibanna gas like any other blaster, alongside power cells as a source to perform the act of charging the beam through it's focus crystal and out the other end. Same method, mostly, but different results?

Not a big deal, but I'd definitely like to get my facts straight for future entries :)

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

The first, you can still write the Enclave too. If you're specify which group within the Enclave (for example Enclave Bounty Hunters only, or only the Clan Vizsla members, etc. so speficy the small group within the faction after the faction) and after it you mention your company, that is correct and ok, because you stated only the Bounty Hunter, Clan Vizsla, etc. characters are able to use it, but not the entire faction + your company. But the simple individiual, that means the entire faction and with that + your company it is Minor scale.

Second; it is better if you write this, because the simple Tibanna gas, or gas canister that is the simple blaster, and your weapon is much more than a simple blaster. So it is more accure it you write the specific thing. When you use slugthrower, most of the players are specify the slugs' type, like explosive, cyroban, etc.

I'm not accept yet, so if you want to modify the Affiliation in light of my short explanation, you can do it.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

The first, you can still write the Enclave too. If you're specify which group within the Enclave (for example Enclave Bounty Hunters only, or only the Clan Vizsla members, etc. so speficy the small group within the faction after the faction) and after it you mention your company, that is correct and ok, because you stated only the Bounty Hunter, Clan Vizsla, etc. characters are able to use it, but not the entire faction + your company. But the simple individiual, that means the entire faction and with that + your company it is Minor scale.

Second; it is better if you write this, because the simple Tibanna gas, or gas canister that is the simple blaster, and your weapon is much more than a simple blaster. So it is more accure it you write the specific thing. When you use slugthrower, most of the players are specify the slugs' type, like explosive, cyroban, etc.

I'm not accept yet, so if you want to modify the Affiliation in light of my short explanation, you can do it.

Ah, I see! my bad then, but thank you for the info, it'll help my next submission. going to be using this format for munitions from now on, same for affiliation. I'll probably stick with my company's affiliation and just sell to interested individuals.

Anyway, that's all my updates taken care of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom