Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beyond the Veil

"I see it differently. There is life in everything and that is what I see. Even the air we breathe has life. Colors in my life are through emotions, the stronger something is felt, the brighter it is. You are filled with both light and dark, as your emotions fluctuate, I can see them. Sometime, I will show you how I see and if possible I would like you to do the same."

They entered the cave system and Jairdain paused in her steps. Hoping she wasn't going to be put through another trial like she had before, she reached out with the Force to feel for her new crystal. Being drawn this time down a different path than either time she had been here before, she started to move in that direction.

Lost in her daze, she didn't know if Dopi followed her or felt a calling to go to another part. She did know this was something personal that each of them would have to face alone. Moving down the corridor, feeling with the Force, there was no new trial for her. When she stopped, her hand rested on top of what might be a crystal. Pulling out of her belt a small knife, she carefully felt around the area and cut into the wall. When she was done, a brilliant magenta crystal sat in her palm.

Turning from the wall, she felt around to see where Dopi was located.

[member="Mr. Bones"]

He reached out with the force with [member="Jairdain"] By his side, as she had soon gotten a Magenta crystal in hand. He, on the other hand, wasn't as lucky. He kept going until he bumped into a crystal right in front of him. He pulled it out and felt it a bit, before putting it in his pocket, as he had just found himself a White Lightsaber crystal. He sensed Jair was near by, so he walked back to her, and stopped when he was by her side again. "Well, It appears we didn't have to go in too far for our new crystals, right?"

It took Dopi only slightly longer to find his crystal, but the purpose of their visit was complete. Of course, Jairdain did not know what either of their crystal colors were and probably never would. Unless she were granted another vision by somebody with sight as to what color it was.

He rejoined her and stopped when he reached her. Taking a hold of his hand again, she laughed slightly.

"This was easy. My previous two times I was tested. The first time was the worst by far."

Shivering a little at the memory, she wondered if he had faced any trial to get his.

[member="Mr. Bones"]

"Strange...I didn't see anything. It could of been that since I hadn't been here before for a super long period, that My visions didn't do anything." He held her hand as the two of them walked out, heading back to the shuttle. On the way that, he had a vision of his Mother. His Birth mother. She started laughing in his face before disappearing. Soon he saw a few other people h didn't recognize before reaching the entrance with [member="Jairdain"], super close to the entrance.

He spoke as they started walking out together. As they approached the entrance to the caves though, she felt him start getting tested. She withdrew her hand, whatever was happening to him, he had to go on alone. However, she could keep her senses open for the little spiders that had tested her the first time she was here.

Dopi walked on and she followed him. Not knowing what he was going through, it was take its time and he would pass their test.

In her mind, she remembered her trials and the feelings she had. Jairdain saw her parents again, through the eyes of herself as a teenager and the pain of their deaths filled her. In this vision however, Lykos was there. The one that met her parents. After her train pulled out of the station, she saw him walking away with them. There was an evil intent in his aura.

Watching through the window, Jairdain could do nothing for them and it was the last she saw them alive. Tears welled into her eyes and she fell to her knees like she had the first time. No spiders came to her this time. She defiantly stood up.

"NEVER AGAIN!"

It was all she could say​ about this, never again did she want to come to Ilum.

[member="Mr. Bones"]

Dopi kept going, as he felt like she was gone. She must of let go of his hand as he went thorough his trial. "Jair? Where are you?" His next vision was of Jair, with a disappointed look on her face. She started speaking, the sentences coming from her were less than helpful. "You aren't who I first loved. I want you to die. Do me a favour and leave me alone." These are what she says in his vision, as he begins to tear up. He couldn't believe it. These trials were breaking his heart already. This Jair disappeared and the door to the Shuttle arrived, as he made his way over that way.

When he got to it, he opened the door, but saw Jair again in the door, this time it was different. She was alone, her lightsaber with her new Magenta blade fighting someone or something. Soon she looked over to him and walked up, banging on the door as it closed on her, and she was stabbed through the chest. Whatever was fighting her, killed her in one hit. "Jair! N-NO!" He was banging on the door as her body slumped over. "Jair, Please...Stay with me...I love you." He fell to the ground and began to cry, as his trial began to end. He was right next to the shuttle door, with Jair far back inside the cavern area. She may of screamed something, but he didn't hear her at all.

When she stood up against her own test, it faded and she was free. Jairdain's flat denial of the lie showed to her was her release and she had passed.

Following behind Dopi, she kept him within what would be line of sight for somebody that could see. If he chose to reveal what he saw would be up to him. Eventually she caught up to him at the shuttle.

He was on the ground crying, but he was alive. This was a good sign to her. Squatting down next to him, she would move to brush away his tears unless he pulled away. Her heart going out to him at the same time.

"We should get inside, Dopi."

[member="Mr. Bones"]

"Y-Yeah...Let's get out of here." He still had some tears going down his face as they both got inside the ship. He immediately sat down on the floor, still getting over what he saw. He still couldn't believe what he witnessed. What he saw wrecked him down to the core of his very heart, as he was having a bit of trouble coming to terms with what he saw. "My God...I...I...I wanna go home. We got what we needed...Let's get go as far away from here as possible."

[member="Jairdain"]

She assisted him onto the shuttle and made sure he had everything. Knowing how easy it was to drop or loose something, she closed the door when she was positive it was all accounted for. Letting him sit on the floor, she moved to the cockpit and requested the droid set course for what she called home...Iridonia. Once that was happening and the shuttle was in flight, Jairdain returned to the cabin area to observe Dopi through the Force.

The knight looked at him and if was in a position to sense, he would know.

"Trials are never fun. Why they are called trials. You can tell me or keep it to yourself. The choice is yours. It has been different for me each time."

Taking a spot next to him on the floor, she reached a hand out to touch him.

[member="Mr. Bones"]

He didn't want to talk about what he saw. He nodded his head while [member="Jairdain"] spoke about going to her home on Iridonia. He wanted to just stay with her, and keep her close to him. He couldn't believe what he saw, and it nearly wrecked his mentality. Later, once they got to Iridonia, He'll count the trip as worth it for the crystal he recieved from the caves. For most of the trip, He'd be silent, keeping to himself so then he can keep his cool, and restrict himself from losing his mind after that.

Allowing Dopi the space he needed, the journey to Iridonia was pretty quiet. Jairdain took the time to construct her new lightsaber and clipped it to her belt. When the droid announced they were approaching the planet, she took over piloting the shuttle down.

There was enough space near her home which was set outside of town to land the craft. Once she set it down, Jairdain turned to Dopi.

"We're as close to my home as I can get us. Are you ready to move?"

Walking to the rear of the ship, Jairdain opened the door and waited to see if he would join her.

[member="Mr. Bones"]

He kept to himself, only until they arrived at the planet. He'd get up, and gets ready to go, as he planned on making his lightsaber in her home, since they had all the parts they needed, along with what he had in mind. "Yeah...I'm ready to go. I do apologize about earlier...It's just...What I saw there." He went to the back of the ship and grabbed the parts needed, along with his walking stick, which he panned on turning into a Light Pike for his first lightsaber. Once he got the parts and the ship landed, he went out with her when [member="Jairdain"] opened the door.

She gave him the time he needed to gather up his belongings and the items he would need to make his lightsaber. Listening to what he said, Jairdain placed a hand on his arm and looked at him through the Force.

"What happened has already passed, but whatever you faced will be with you forever. As I said then, you can either keep it to yourself or you can share what happened. It is different every time I've been, but a test each one of them. I don't want to ever go back."

​Exiting the shuttle, Jairdain lifted her hand from his arm and closed the door after they were both off.

In front of them was a small plot of land, a few withered looking crops and her home. It was a simple home, but it was enough for a small family. Two bedrooms since it was built when she had somebody staying with her. The other rooms were a sitting area, kitchen and refresher. Simple, small and nice. It felt like a real home.

[member="Mr. Bones"]

"Wow...your home is...rather enjoyable." Dopi entered the home with his things as he sense the calmness of it. He felt at peace with what he saw earlier here, even with [member="Jairdain"] and her talk about them staying with him forever. He quickly sat down on the floor in the living room and set everything out. He opened a small, hidden compartment on his walking stick to show that He had carved out a spot made specifically to house most of the part for his light pike. He began to concentrate, as the parts floated up in front of him and put themselves together into the tool he would use in combat and in defence.

Jairdain smiled when he said her home would be enjoyable.

"It would be more so if I could keep those crops alive."

There was humor in her voice and she pointed to them over her shoulder. When they entered her house, he took a seat on the floor of the living room. Dopi focused on making of his lightsaber. She took a seat across from him and while she had made hers on the shuttle, she was patient while he put his together. When he was done, Jairdain reached a hand out and lightly touched him to stop him from igniting it for the first time.

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force. The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined: The crystal, The blade, The Jedi. You are one."

It was a simple saying, but traditional, even if they weren't exactly Jedi...the sentiment was what counted. Unclipping her new saber, she then ignited her own now magenta lightsaber.

[member="Mr. Bones"]

When Dopi finished putting the parts in, and finished the Pike, He was excited. This was the first lightsaber weapon he ever had, and he knew he'd make perfect use for it. He heard her lightsaber ignite, and thus decided to do the same. When he ignited his Lightsaber, the blade came out to be of a white colouring. He smiled as he heard it begin to function, only to shut it off, and sit on the couch that was near by. "I do thank you greatly for helping me with getting the crystal for this, Jair. You helped me find a lot more than just this crystal, I can assure you." He'd laugh a bit as he sets the staff by his side, and puts his arms up onto the couch behind him.

[member="Jairdain"]

Turning hers off a moment after igniting it, she clipped the saber back to her belt and sat down next to Dopi on the couch. He thanked her for helping him find the crystal. Blushing at his next words, her face felt warm.

"I would do it all again with no change if I had the option of going back in time."

She rested her head on his shoulder and enjoyed his company for a moment before speaking again.

"Are you hungry? I could fix us something to eat if you are."

[member="Mr. Bones"]

"As a matter of fact, I do feel a bit peckish...Let's see what you and I can cook up, huh? Well...I've actually never been a good cook, so maybe I shouldn't try this time." He'd stay on the couch with [member="Jairdain"], enjoying her company and silently agreeing with her statement about her doing it all the same way again if she had to. He never was a good cook on Dantooine, and he wasn't gonna burn Jair's house down by accident, just because of his terrible cooking...so he was going let her cook while he and her had some idle chit chat with one another.

"Actually, allow me to do the cooking. At least until you learn where everything belongs."

It wasn't anything against ​him personally. Even if he was a great cook. Being blind, Jairdain had everything set up and arranged where she would know where everything was when she cooked. Standing up, she reached a hand to him to see if he wanted to join her while she cooked.

The house was small enough they could continue to converse even if he stayed on the couch.

"What would you like? If I have it, I'll make it."

[member="Mr. Bones"]

"Hmm....your call... Sweetheart." Calling [member="Jairdain"] was indeed an interesting thing for him to do, and he understood what she meant when she said she'll cook until he knew where everything was. He just felt so relaxed and comfortable with Jair, that calling her sweetheart was a thing that wouldn't have any bash lash or issues between the two of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom