Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beyond the Veil

Jairdain listened to what Dopi said and chose to remain within his arms. It would take them a bit of time to arrive on Ilum and those supplies would still be there.

"May I see you?"

While they had showed each other what they had seen in their visions, what she meant was far more intimate. To a blind person, to see another was to touch them. He would know this and the knight was confident in his answer, but chose to ask out of respect for him.

"I will allow the same for you."

[member="Mr. Bones"]

"I'd be honoured to, Jair." He'd place his hands on her head again, allowing her to see how he looks. This was a very special thing for the both of them to be doing, as he kept letting [member="Jairdain"] see what he looks like, awaiting when he saw her vision of what she looks like.

With his permission given, Jairdain would allow her hands to travel across his head, along each of his horns, down the back of his skull and returning to his face. Tracing all of his features there with her fingers lightly, she lowered her hands to caress the rest of his body. When her hands reached his waist, she stopped there and pulled him against her. Resting her head on him for a moment and listened to the beat of his hearts, she leaned back slightly.

Knowing what he looked like from his vision, she sent what she felt through her fingers into his mind. Not a word was spoken by her, but her control of her desire was slipping. The thought that had crossed her mind about not giving into that here was fading and that fire within was burning brightly.

It was now his turn to see her.

[member="Mr. Bones"]

Like she was tracing her fingers across his body, he began doing the same with her, tracing her face, and going down her body with his fingers. Like her, by the time he got to her waist, he stopped, before being pulled in close by her. He was loving this more and more as for the first time in a long time, his face felt hot, as he began blushing a bit. He was loving her more and more, and his desire becoming more and more increased than before. He saw how she looked through her vision to him, and she was as beautiful as he saw her in his earlier vision. It was perfect.

[member="Jairdain"]

She opened herself for Dopi's touch, allowing him to feel both physically and through the Force. He would know that his touch aroused her physically and mentally. The fact she was controlling herself and that it was failing. His control was better than hers right now, but it almost seemed like he didn't know what to do. Not wanting to speak, Jairdain instead reached out to speak to him telepathically.

Have you ever?​

Hopefully the meaning of the question was clear and she didn't have to explain.

[member="Mr. Bones"]

He didn't exactly know how to speak telepathically, so he had to break the silence to respond to her question. "Not...really. Never did that before, to be honest. But to do it with you, would be an Honour, Jair." He spoke this to her with a tone of compassion he's never spoken to anyone in before. His heart was soaring and it wasn't gonna stop now. He was starting to lose his control of his emptions at this point, and it was beginning to show in his voice and his actions. If she wanted to go further with anything more intimate, He'd be absolutely fine with it, as long as it was with her.

[member="Jairdain"]

His answer explained a great deal and his tone was soft. There was emotion in it and his hearts were beating fiercely in his chest. As much as Jairdain was losing her fine hold on her hold. she felt the same from him.

A​re you sure?

She closed her eyes already knowing the answer. It was the same that was in her heart, even if she didn't love him yet, it was growing. Right here, right now if they surrendered, it would be fully full of passion, desire and primal need. While they weren't harmful emotions, it might tip them more to the dark. Having walked that path already, she knew of the temptation to fall. Today though, she didn't care if she did.

I​ think...

Unable to finish the thought, her body leaned into his and she pulled his head down to hers again. This time the kiss left no doubt as to where this journey was going to end up. Taking one of her hands away, she slowly unclasped her cloak and allowed it fall to the floor of the shuttle.

[member="Mr. Bones"]

The kiss was solid evidence for him that during their trip over to Ilum, they were going to have the best time of their lives. He kept kissing [member="Jairdain"] in the most passionate manner, as he wrapped his arms around her waist. He was loving her with every moment that passed, even though at this point, He's chosen to let go of his control. He can't help it anymore, as he feels that this is the best choice he can make with her.

In this instance and situation Jairdain took control and guidance. It was not her first time, even though her experience was limited, she knew what to do. The sensations, emotions and what each of them felt shared between them physically, mentally and through the Force was something new even to her. What it must be to Dopi she couldn't imagine.

In the end, they fell asleep laying on floor of the shuttle, wrapped in each others arms and keeping warm that way. The next thing Jairdain knew was the droid announcing they would be arriving at Ilum in a few minutes.

Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she turned to face Dopi. Lightly touching his bare shoulder, she would wake him up if he wasn't already.

"We're almost there."

[member="Mr. Bones"]

Once the kiss was finished, [member="Jairdain"] took control of their next actions. He didn't know what to do, to be honest, in this instance, but he was loving every second of it. After they both layed down on the floor, everything became a bit...fuzzy. He could exactly recall what happened except it involved him and her, and great moments of passion. Soon he fell asleep with her, and a while later was woken up with her quiet and soothing voice, stating that they were almost there.

"Hmm? Ah. I see...Well, at least we enjoyed our company before we arrived to Ilum."

Even if he couldn't see it, his words brought a slight blush to her cheeks.

"I'm sure we would have enjoyed it no matter what happened."

Now that he was awake, Jairdain sat up and gathered up her clothes. He would hear the sound of this and hopefully realize the need to get dressed.

"I hope you brought something warm to wear. It's beyond cold on Ilum."

[member="Mr. Bones"]

He heard [member="Jairdain"] soon get up, and started getting dressed. He took the hint, and begun getting dressed as well.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm sure my robes can keep me warm. They are insulated, after all."

He had gotten the robes insulated some time ago when one of his missions during his travels took him to Hoth for a brief period, where he had to adapt to the cold. Once he had gotten his robes on, and his walking stick in hand, he moved over by her side, with a smile on his face. "Though if we need to, we can always huddle together to keep warm, Jair."

She had a trick to use to keep warm in the cold climate and would use that if she needed to. He mentioned his robes were insulated and she nodded. In her mind she kept forgetting he was also blind and couldn't see the nod. In time, she would remember and speak. A thought struck her and she looked in his direction.

"Earlier you spoke in answer when I talked to you telepathically. Does that mean you don't know how to do that?"

To her it was a skill everybody should know and would attempt to teach him if he didn't know how.

His comment about cuddling up brought a sense of pleasure to him through the Force and she smiled.

"That we could."

[member="Mr. Bones"]

"Yeah...I never did learn that ability. Just something I didn't know was a thing with the Force...and maybe later, you and I can do some cuddling up once we're done here."

His manner of talking to her obviously changed to a more nonchalant manner, as he was very, very comfortable around her, and even attempted to wink, forgetting for a second that like him, she was blind. The ship began to go down to the planet's surface, as he and [member="Jairdain"] stood side by side, awaiting when the ship would touch down in the caverns where most of the lightsaber crystals grew naturally.

"Ah I understand. I'll have to teach that to you. Comes in quite handy."

​The more time they spent together, they both loosened up in tone and actions. Jairdain still did not know Dopi was a master.

"I imagine that will happen more, yes. No, I know it will."

Bringing the ship in for a landing, the astromech droid informed​ them they had landed and the ship would be kept running for when they returned from the cold. Taking a hold of his hand, Jairdain opened the door that would lead them outside.

This would now be her third time here.

[member="Mr. Bones"]

The second Dopi stepped outside when [member="Jairdain"] opened the door, he felt the cold for a moment and shivered. "Wow...I haven't felt cold like this, Since I went to Hoth for my final mission before becoming a Master. He stepped out with her holding his hand, as they walked up to the entrance of the caves, where many of the naturally grown lightsaber crystals would form, for any Jedi to find and awaken them.

Like the previous two times Jairdain had been here, the frigid air stole her breath away for a moment or two. She kept her hold on his hand as they stepped out of the shuttle and she waved the door shut behind them to keep the interior warm for when they returned.

When Dopi spoke, what he said shocked her. Their meeting had been when he was new to the Jedi and knew nothing about the Temple on Voss. That change she had felt from him made sense though. She was at the cusp of being a master herself. A few additional missions and she felt she could be tested to be one.

"When did this happen, Dopi?"

It went against her upbringing to not address him as Master, but after their journey here, sharing what they had it would feel just as odd to call him one. ​

[member="Mr. Bones"]

"I believe a few weeks ago...It wasn't much. Just to retrieve a Holocron. It was the last mission I went out for before the Order moved to Kashyyyk. He and her kept going, as he thought about his title, and that he didn't really have a preference about being called a Master. He guessed it would just be for people he didn't know as well as he did @Jairdain. As long as they didn't bring a manner of disrespect towards him, He guessed he'd be fine. He and Jair kept going, before entering the main door to the temple, the cavern entrance just up ahead.

"I've never actually been in the presence of a holocron or used one. Since to my knowledge they are based on a hologram tutor, it wouldn't do me much good."

Being blind did have disadvantages, but the way she saw through the Force appeared to be unique to her. As Jairdain thought about it, she turned her attention to Dopi before speaking after a moment.

"What does the world look like to you?"

[member="Mr. Bones"]

"It depends...Right now, It's of what is moving. The items around here seem white right now, as they move and the environment is blown about by the wind. When I concentrate, I can see though many things. Sometimes they're in colour. Other times in black and white. It varies, Jair."

As he kept talking to [member="Jairdain"] about how the world looks to him, they soon were right as the entrance to the caverns. He was still holding Jair's hand, as the both of them were here for the same thing. Even if they found diffrent coloured lightsaber crystals, He and Her would put their new lightsabers together in each others loving company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom