Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beyond the Veil

After the Silver Jedi had left Voss behind, Jairdain had decided to stay. Until she could get a home constructed of her own, she was staying in the now former temple. Some people had been left behind, but the halls were pretty much empty these days. However, once in a while people would still arrive there for her to greet.

Hearing another ship coming in, Jairdain moved to intercept whoever it was before they got too far into the Temple. News took time to travel and not everybody knew the Silver's had moved to Kashyyk.

As she approached the landing pad, she knew she had met the person before. His presence in the Force was familiar and when she rounded the corner to find Opie had returned to Voss. Not knowing what had drawn him here, she walked to him openly. She recalled he was blind like she was, so she made no precautions to keep herself silent.

"Hello, Opie. How are you?"

There was​ a change in him, what that was, Jairdain didn't know.

[member="Mr. Bones"]

Dopi had been wandering around the area after getting himself settled into his new abode, looking for a Kyber Crystal for his first lightsaber, his journey bringing him to the landing pad as another ship came in. Once the doors opened and the passengers stepped out, He stopped in his tracks and smiled. He sensed someone familiar stepping out. Someone who He met before. He couldn't tell who it was until she spoke, that's when he was sure. It was [member="Jairdain"], the blind Knight that he met at the old temple of Voss.

"Greetings, Jairdain. A pleasure to meet you here, yet again. It's been a Long Time since we've met. How've you been?"

Bones asked Jairdain with a smile on his face, looking in the general direction of her as best he can, so then he can look like he's having an actual conversation to outside people.

Though Jairdain could not see the smile on his face, she could feel he was happy to know she was around. Looking at him through the Force, she knew where Opie had stopped and was waiting for her. Moving in his direction, if he saw the same way through the Force, then he would know she was happy as well.

"Are you liking it on Kashyyk? I stayed behind on Voss and have started building a home of my own. Keeping my quarters here though until it's ready to move into. Time has treated me well though. And you, Opie?"

What the change was within him, Jairdain didn't know and until he told her he had gained the rank of a Master​, she would continue to treat him as an equal.

[member="Mr. Bones"]

He could sense her happiness, with a tad bit of confusion. He could tell she didn't know he became a Master during the time they last met on Voss, but he didn't want to show it off. He rather enjoyed speaking to [member="Jairdain"] as an equal rather than a superior. The news of a home on Voss amazed him though, as he didn't exactly have the credits to build a home from the ground up anymore.

"I am enjoying my time here on Kashyyyk, yes. It's a rather peaceful place to meditate...but not one to find a lightsaber crystal it seems. I've decided to make myself a Lightsaber, but I don't have a crystal to start it off...I can most likely buy the other pieces, but the crystal will be out of my price range, if I wanted to buy one."

"Kyber crystals are only found on a few planets in a natural setting. You can have them made, buy them or find them in caves. The only location I know of is Ilum. Mine was recently stolen from me, so I need a new lightsaber myself."

Not saying more than that, if Opie did ask, she would answer to how it got stolen. It was rather embarrassing and​ she wanted to meet that hunter again. A flash of irritation filled her as she thought of Koda and if Opie could sense emotions, he would certainly pick up on that.

"Voss is nice for meditation too. What is really neat about the Voss is they like to barter. So if I don't have the credits to pay for something, then they will trade for it just as easily. Maybe I heal somebody they didn't take to the Shrine or help them with a work load. It's rather nice there. You didn't get to spend much time before the Jedi moved or may have learned that."

That irritation faded a​nd her tone was pleasant as she spoke of building her home.

[member="Mr. Bones"]

"Well, We could go to Ilum, and get two crystals, since you had your saber stolen, Jair." Dopi didn't mind going with [member="Jairdain"] to Ilum to get some lightsaber crystals, if it meant spending some time with her. To be perfectly honest, he was having some thoughts about her...She seemed to be somewhat more enjoyable that he last met her..maybe he was having loving feelings for her. He couldn't really tell, but it was an internal conflict that she could probably sense. As for now, he had a smile on his face, and awaited her response on whither they should go to Ilum.

Jairdain could pick up on a feeling of confusion and maybe a little conflict within Opie, but didn't know about what. He agreed they could go to Ilum and they both could get crystals for their lightsabers. She remembered her two trips there previously and shuddered a little. The bitter cold and trial she had gone through on her own. It had been a few years since she was last there and had hoped to never need to return. The knight needed to though and she knew this.

"Yes, going together is certainly better than having to go alone."

When she said alone, a flash of his future came to her through the Force. In it, she saw him falling in love with somebody, cementing a relationship with this person, being happy and not being alone. Something stood out to her, she couldn't see who his partner was going to be. It was gone as fast as it came and faded from her mind.

"I suppose we can borrow one of the shuttles and take that to Ilum."

Making no mention of the vision, Jairdain got back to business. She did look forward to going with Opie though. It would give them a chance to get to know each other outside of the other Jedi.

[member="Mr. Bones"]

Dopi nodded his head in agreement, moving around a bit towards an empty shuttle. "I do hope you can fly. I've never been one for piloting...but at least I'm going with someone." He got onto the shuttle before [member="Jairdain"] answered his statement, as he sat down and had a vision of the future with the Force, thinking about the last word he spoke to her before getting on...Someone...Someone.

The vision consisted of a full moon night over a grassy area...maybe Naboo, or Dantooine, He couldn't tell. It was beautiful, the stars in perfect view, and the moon being the perfect spot light on a couple on top of a small hill. The couple was Dopi and...Jair? He couldn't believe it through the vision. She was dressed in a beautiful dress, one that twinkled and shimmered in the moonlight as the two of them rested together there. Right when the vision faded, Jair opened her mouth, and she started to speak. "Dopi...I Love-" She and the vision was cut off by a loud thump on board.

"AH! Oh...it was just you." Dopi looked down at the ground where the noise came from, and realized he dropped his walking stick during his vision....if you could call it that. Dopi picked his stick back up, and just concluded the vision was a mix of day dreaming, and his internal conflict involving his feeling towards Jair mixing together into some interesting scenario.

Following Dopi to the nearby shuttle, Jairdain heard him mention he hopes she can fly.

"That's where this little device comes in or if there's an astromech droid."

Noticing he had already boarded, her words were lost on him. Next thing she heard was his stick drop to the floor of the shuttle. Hoping he was fine, she hurried aboard after him.

"Are you okay?"

Seeing him sitting there, she actually let out a audible sigh of relief.

"I think I should be able to get us to Ilum."

[member="Mr. Bones"]

"Hmm? Oh yes, I'm fine...I was just thinking, and I dropped my stick. I did hear an astromech droid up in the Cockpit, So we can use that for our piloting needs." Dopi chuckled as he uncharacteristically shys up a bit, and tries to have her move away to the cockpit, so then he can contemplate a bit more on both his vision and his internal feelings. The way he saw [member="Jairdain"] and even the unfinished statement of her own feelings to him in the vision he had before he dropped his stick made the conflict even harder to fight against. If he didn't find Jair attractive before, He most defiantly did now. That was the first time he honestly saw how she looked, and it was the first time he wished he could see so then he could enjoy that.

He kept his emotions and thoughts about her to himself unless she asked about it, especially he sensed a bit of an internal conflict with Jair as well, he just couldn't tell onto why though.

"Thinking about what?"

The shuttle wasn't very big​, but there was enough room to move and was comfortable. Moving up to the cockpit, Jairdain requested clearance to leave and started up the shuttle's engines. Once permission was given, she gave the droid the location they wanted to go to and returned to passenger area.

"It's quit likely the items needed to construct our lightsabers are in the cargo area of the shuttle. These things are usually equipped because well, parts break or fall off and need replacing."

If Dopi didn't stop Jairdain, she would start rummaging through the hold area to see if she could find extra saber parts that might be there. She would have to pass close enough for him to reach out and touch her.

[member="Mr. Bones"]

"I was thinking on how to see...I always wanted to see with my true eyes." Dopi was born blind, unlike [member="Jairdain"], who he assumed wasn't born blind like him, but he couldn't tell for sure. He didn't want to be an issue to her, but he could tell she was right there next to him, within touching distance. He get up, and reached out, putting his hand on her shoulder, with a smile on his face. He felt like he found a true friend on Voss, and now on Kashyyyk, a true friend know has somewhat been an interesting person in his life. His feelings was being a true conflict in him, as the cause of it could be very easy to feel if they were purposely sensing for it. He moved over to the cockpit to see if there was an actual droid over there, so then he couldn't be found out with his emotional conflict.

When he said he had been thinking on how to see, Jairdain could only let out a small breath through her nose.

"I was born blind so haven't ever been able to see either. Twice in my life though, I have been granted the gift of vision. Both by sith that happen to be zabrak. Until I met you, there were the only two I had ever really met. I mean I have a home on Iridonia so have met other zabrak since, but none on a personal basis.. They showed me what I look like to them."

Dopi stood up and touched her shoulder as she passed. At that contact, she got an insight to his feelings for her and a bit of the inner turmoil he was going through. One detail outside of those emotions the knight picked up on was the fact neither of them were truly Jedi.

Watching him move off through the Force, if he was paying attention, he would know this. She wondered what had happened in his life to make them so similar.

[member="Mr. Bones"]

Once he began walk off, he could sense [member="Jairdain"] was looking in his direction, and stops at the door to the cockpit. He understood her position onto her confusion unto why He was not a Jedi, as she was not either, and that she felt like they were similar. He sensed all of that when he had his hand on her shoulder, as he sighed before beginning to talk.

"When I was Born...My birth parents...didn't want me. They dumped me on Dantooine and then left. My Adoption Parents were both Jedi and Sith, and they found I was not only blind, but I was strong in the Force as well. My Mother taught me the ways and abilities of the Jedi, My Father taught me the ways and powers of the Dark Side, and I felt at balance with my teachings."

He turned around, thinking about her statement talking about the Iridonians that gave her the gift of vision, and helped her see how she looks like. "Did you learn how to do that to other people? Could you...Help me with that gift? All I know is that when I was 10 years old, I asked my mother and father to paint my body a light blue instead of whatever it was before hand, but nothing much else involving how I look like...maybe even how you look like."

He shared a brief story of his past, about how he was both like she was. A touch of sympathy filled Jairdain at the thought of his biological parents not wanting him. She had been raised in a loving home, knowing nothing about the Force, but tapping into it to see.

Dopi turned in her direction after reaching the door to the cockpit and asked if she could help him see. To be granted an opportunity for even just a moment.

"I can show you only what they showed me."

She approached him now in the confines of the shuttle. The knight would reach out to him when they were within touching distance and place her hands on either side of his head if allowed it. Focusing on him through the Force, he would be granted the two visions she had been by Krest and Lykos.

The first being what she looked liked when she had her mental duel with Lykos. The vision of her parents dying at her feet, the wind whipping her hair behind her and when she clung to the sun in that vision. The battle worn Jedi knight she was at that time.

Her second was from just before she corrupted to the sith. The having of the tea with Krest. Locked up and having been prisoner for months, but not mistreated. A night from a year ago or about that. She was wearing her Jedi Robes, not what she wore now. Clear, but unfocused violet eyes looked at her captor.

She did not know of his vision that he had moments ago, but he would know now that the female he had seen was her.

"I'm sorry, but I am unable to grant you more."

Taking a breath that was more ragged than it should have been, Jairdan very reluctantly withdrew her hands from his head. Unless he stopped her and she wanted him to stop her, that physical contact would end. Deep within her, she felt a warmth for him. The starting of a flame, but she didn't know if he felt the same. Her heart sped up as she thought that maybe he did. She remained physically close and very much wanted to remain that way. Without knowing what he wanted, she could only hope it was the same.

[member="Mr. Bones"]

He was granted a few visions of [member="Jairdain"] and her past. He soon realized with these visions that the woman in the one he had before this was her. The woman in the beautiful dress was Jair, and it made his heart soar. Once the visions ended, he felt her hands slowly go down, as she stated that what she showed him was all she could show. He grabbed her hands and kept them at his head, and he put his on her as best he can.

"I need to show you something. A Vision I had from earlier before you came on board. You need to see it."

He allowed her to see his vision, it was basically on replay, for the most part. The view, the night, the couple, and the woman in the beautiful dress. He showed her all of it, so then she could hopefully understand his feelings towards her. He felt a warm feeling about Jair, something that, like with her hoping he felt the same she did during this, but that she felt the same he was right now. He honestly didn't want to let go from where he was at the moment with her. Until she told him how she felt, He only hoped that they both felt the same feelings about one another.

When she started to pull away it was as if he read her mind and he kept them there. He then placed his hands on her in the same manner. There was a sense of urgency in his voice when he spoke and said he had share a vision he had. When he did, it shocked her. But she knew how true these visions were and that night was going to happen.

"I had something with you in it as well at about the same time."

Jairdain then showed him ​what she had seen. Only the fact he was going to be intimate with somebody, but that she was unable to see who it was. In combination with his vision though, hers became clear to them both.

Knowing how he felt, combining what was growing within her, she knew what to do. Tilting her head up, she allowed her hands to gently pull his head down to reach hers. Without a second thought, she would kiss him on the lips. It was a light kiss, one full of the future they were going to have together.

"I don't yet, but I will."

It would be up to him if it went further this day.

[member="Mr. Bones"]

The Vision she showed him was much of the same, but the male was blurry...a bit fuzzy, but there was one thing he could recognize about the male was the Blue skin that matched his. This was something he enjoyed seeing the vision, but something else hit him harder. He was caught completely by surprise by the kiss. He was never expecting that at all, but he loved it. He went in for a kiss as well, knowing right where both her head and her lips and gave her one that was more...intimate, and a bit longer as well. He may of been blind, but he was enjoying this time with her, and didn't want to leave from her company. Once the slightly longer kiss had finished, he smiled, and cuckled a bit.

"That was...rather enjoyable, Jair. Perhaps we can get ready to head to Ilum, with these new found feelings for ourselves."

[member="Jairdain"]

The second kiss lasted longer than the first, it was also deeper than the one she had given him. The flame inside of her flared up and she wanted more. However, not now, patience and time. That scene would play out, but naturally and not on the shuttle.

"Agreed, Dopi."

They were next to the cockpit and though she did not pull away from his embrace, she turned her attention to the astromech droid.

"Set course for Ilum, please."

With that request, they ​could feel the hyperdrive kick on and the stars faded into the blue hue travel.

"We should finish looking around for spare saber parts, but this is quite enjoyable."

[member="Mr. Bones"]

"Indeed...but, the choice is yours on wither we look for them now...or when we get there. After all, the ship is in hyperdrive and on autopilot, so we could...stay like this, if you wish."

He'd stay right where he is, letting his hands go down [member="Jairdain"] to her shoulders, with a smile on his face. He hadn't felt this happy in a very, very long time.He didn't want this moment to end at all, even if they arrived at the destination they wanted to get to. He was falling further and further into his emotions, and accepting his loving feelings for Jair. Even if he had to let go from where he is, they'd still have some time together on Ilum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom