Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Beyond the Farthest Star

if they're watching anyways
Moon2Cfantasy2Csciencefiction2Cstars2Cspa.png

hJJw3Ng.png

The Dark Inquisitor The Dark Inquisitor | Jedi and Others
OUTBOUND FLIGHT
UNKNOWN BARREN PLANET

<<"It's right around here,">> she said, pointing to the spire they were approaching. Not that there were many other places it could've been; the next spire was a few kilometers away, and there wasn't much else here.

When the Outbound Flight expedition to this system had initially arrived, this barren world had been passed over in favor of a terrestrial planet closer to the system's sole star. Yet the guide from the Navigator's Guild had noted something about the place -- something that prompted the woman to pass along a message to the New Jedi Order's liaison to the project. Auteme took a look, and decided the more eyes the better. A few days later and a cadre of Jedi had come to accompany her.

While she didn't expect much danger, her mind still wandered towards worry. This was Kinhaes's first real 'mission', after all; Auteme didn't know the Zabrak well, but it was best if things went smoothly to build the girl's confidence. The New Jedi Order's members were few and far between; growing their ranks by teaching their padawans as best they could was the best way forward.

As the shadow of the spire grew darker she flicked on the lights of her EVA suit. The cavern ahead came into view -- it was nearly perfectly circular, six meters across, and on a slight incline down. She glanced back at the group. <<"Remember, comm anything dangerous, and stay safe.">>

Stopping at the cave's entrance a moment, she allowed the others to begin to continue forward, before finding Kinhaes and giving the girl a wide grin. <<"Hey! How are you feeling?">> she asked. <<"I'm fascinated by these spires -- maybe we'll find something inside that points to how they were formed. Shall we?">>

She gestured to the cave.

Speed reminders:
  • turn order stinky, post when u wanna/pick up a partner or smth idk
  • get bonkers, it's an empty planet with some weird stuff on it, so describe whatever you want
  • don't need to be a jedi, roll up, idc
  • EVA suits
  • kyber in the caves further below, just because
  • HAVE FUN
  • always tag The Dark Inquisitor The Dark Inquisitor because they cool
thaaaaaaaaaaaanks

Having stared her newest mission with a group of other Jedi, Kinhaes took some time to get adjusted to being on board the large expedition ship. It was nice, at least for a while. Whilst on the trip, she had a brief vision of the day she hated most. Her hiding. A trusted man being attacked and cut down. Losing something precious to her in the process. She had tried to get her mind off it, deconstructing, then constructing her lightsabers over and over again. The engraved silver metal was almost a blur to her as she began to let her mind drift.

It wasn't long till they arrived at the barren, isolated planet. It was strange, because she could feel a slight pull here. Not noticeable until she was stepping out of the spacecraft. Her EVA suit was at least comfortable, at least as much as it can be. The words of Auteme Auteme barely registered to her until the woman asked her a question. <<"I'm ok. Just...">> Kinhaes started, her left hand shaking slightly before she caught it in her right, halting the unease, <<"Trying to contain my excitement.">> Kinhaes knew she shouldn't lie to her companion for this journey, but what should she have said.

Taking Auteme Auteme up on her offer to start into the cave, Kinhaes began her decent down the incline. She hoped that nothing lived here. She had read reports about how Barren Planets were thought to be uninhabited, however, a sudden creature attack changed their thoughts on that. Getting ready for any darkness to swallow her up, she held a single lightsaber in her hand, preparing to ignite it when she needed to see. It really was her only way of seeing, since EVA suits didn't carry any on board lights.

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Ally: BB-12
Equipment: Jax's Spacesuit, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Auteme Auteme , The Dark Inquisitor The Dark Inquisitor

<Space the final frontier....>

"Don't start that."

Jax leaned against the couch his helmet sitting next to him as the ship was heading to an unknown barren planet that was located in the outskirts of the Unknown Regions. The Jedi Council tasked Jax to joining a group of Jedi to explore more of the unknown regions, the Jedi would much rather be fighting the Bryn but of course his loyalties lay with the GA and more importantly the NJO. BB-12 was rather smug about Jax having to abandon his post and go on this expedition since he warned Jax for years about working for both the NJO and the SJC (albeit part time). However Jax would counter by saying that he was assigned to try to strengthen relations between the two major Jedi groups. His padawan: Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin was given to him as an act of maintaining the stable relationship.

<Well what did I tell ya mammal?!> BB-12 beeped. <Free will is overrated! You had to make your stupid decision and look what got ya! In a boring ship full of boring people away from the good chit! You know like massacring Bryn and getting paid!>

"I don't get paid for that BB," Jax said. "Surely the thought of saving your loved ones from anihalation is worth more than credits?"

<I miss the old you!> BB-12 whirred. <You'd get drunk and demand that you get paid for a mission well done. You're so fracking boring right now!>

"Well I died once." Jax said shifting his weight on the couch. "Surely that makes me at least half interesting."

<Bleh I actually forgot Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé killed you to be honest,> BB-12 beeped. <It just showed how boring you've become how's the suit?>

Jax sighed. "It's getting itchy," he responded. "And it rides up the crotch too surprisingly enough."

<Fracking Jairdain Jairdain had her people build that monstrosity!> BB-12 whirred. <The kinetic padding is chit! and the creamic shell looks like somebody rubbed their pair of skidmarked underwear on it!>

"It's not that bad," Jax grumbled taking out a holovid. "Let's just focus on the mission, we explore and get the frack out of here."

Bored, Jax took began to play the Holovid his mind lingering on what the NJO will find on this desolate rock.

Last edited:
The Dark Inquisitor The Dark Inquisitor
Darthsiu sat on a chair on the ship. Finally a mission! Thought I still don't have a master, he thought. I mean how rare is it for a padowan without a master go on missions? The whole crew was about to arrive at the desolate planet.

When they arrived Darthsiu chose to stay at the ship. Maybe someone in this mission could train me. Darthsiu thought while in the ship. This EVA suit is a bit itchy. Maybe I should meditate while the others are exploring. Or go explore by myself. Navy I'll explore later, Darthsiu thought. Darthsiu started meditating for a while.

Last edited:

Aiura Wryth

A
Moon2Cfantasy2Csciencefiction2Cstars2Cspa.png

OUTBOUND FLIGHT
The Dark Inquisitor The Dark Inquisitor | Auteme Auteme | Jax Thio Jax Thio | D Darthsiu
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Aiura walked in the middle of the group as they wound their way toward the spire, her EVA suit one that was on loan from Outbound Flight, as she had come on the mission without one to her name. It bore the Outbound Flight symbol on the right shoulder and the Galactic Alliance symbol on the left. She tugged at it now and then, as the suit was a bit tight where she had to tuck down her tendrils. She felt partially blind without them uncovered, but being able to see a new world at all was good even with reduced senses.

<<"Remember, comm anything dangerous, and stay safe.">>

Aiura took a moment to reach out through the Force, feel its song inside of her, weaving through her and through those around her. As always she felt her senses sharpen and her heart beat faster with exhilaration. Tingles went through her spine, and she held it for a moment, then closed it down, blinking so her eyes could adjust quickly.

She watched as the lead Jedi, Auteme, led a padawan, Kinhaes, to an opening. They spoke a moment and then Kinhaes led the way down the incline. Aiura smiled and approached the two as they moved into the cave entrance. She paused a moment, looking between those two and the group of others moving onward to various points around the spire. Indecision caused her pause to turn into a lean against the rock.

She opened herself up to the Force once more, knowing that would lead her in the correct direction, it always had thus far. The song unfurled in her mind, in her spirit, and her smile grew as her eyes half-lidded.

And she listened.

Auteme smiled. "Oh, you can never be too excited," she said. The padawan's slight unease didn't go unnoticed, but Auteme chalked it up more to nervousness rather than anything serious. And, if it were indeed something serious, she could only hope that Kinhaes understood she could talk to Auteme any time.

The cavern continued forward. Though the curvature of the cylindrical cavern was perfect, it was wide enough that it presented no real trouble to walk down. However, it wasn't long before that began to change. Abruptly the cavern became rough and rocky, dust kicked up with every step, the walls and floors becoming craggy and difficult. Auteme's eyes fell to her feet.

"I wonder if that tunnel was made by someone," she mused aloud. Probably. Maybe. By who, she couldn't say.

Smaller tunnels began to branch off, but it seemed like the path they were on was the 'main' one. Soon it became apparent why -- the cavern's walls, ever more jagged, became almost crystalline. Further, she could see a dull, blue-green glow emanating from the cavern.

"Guesses?" She glanced at Kinhaes and grinned.

The Dark Inquisitor The Dark Inquisitor Jax Thio Jax Thio Aiura Wryth Auteme Auteme
Darthsiu decides to try and explore the planet. I stayed in the ship for enough time. Time to go catch up with the others, Darthsiu thought. Darthsiu runs out of the ship and tries to catch up with the rest of the group.

He'd find a cavern and went straight. Let's hope I can get to tthe others, Darthsiu thought. "Where are you guys!" Darthsiu shouted. While distracted he bumped into something, or someone. It was the rest to the group! Then he saw where everyone else was looking at. A blue green glow.

Last edited:
Auteme Auteme D Darthsiu

Walking along the increasingly difficult terrain was hard enough. She knew that Auteme might have seen her hand, but she had so much more to focus on. This mission, the planet and what secrets it may hold were too much to ignore. Auteme's out loud thought if someone had made the smooth path earlier, got Kinhaes thinking. If this planet was already discovered, then why was it practically unheard of until they arrived here today? A thought she hoped would be answered.

Auteme's grin and almost sarcastic comment on the light ahead of them got Kinhaes' spirits up. Taking the lead, Kinhaes practically jogged to the growing light of blue and green. Turning the corner, she actually let out an audible, and accidental, gasp. Before her, was a large gathering of not just any kind of crystals. But the greatest kind a Jedi could ever find. It was tens... no.... Hundreds of Kyber Crystals! Easily able to give a whole army of Jedi their own signature lightsaber. "Oh my God!" Kinhaes said, taking it all in. Turning to Auteme and Darthsiu, "You'll never believe what we found!" She shouted, her voice echoing through the many smaller and larger caves of the area around them. She excitedly gave a small bounce as she tired to usher her comrades quicker to her location through thought alone.

The blue and green lights from the crystals washed over her as she stood there, still admiring the treasure trove of undiscovered potential they found. Kyber crystals were used for other purposes than a lightsaber, but she only cared for the many young Jedi who would hopefully be lead here to find their first crystal.

The discovery was beyond anything Auteme could have hoped for, but it only raised more questions about the spire and its nature. Further, what of the rest of the protrusions from the surface? Did they all have such vast wealth of kyber?

Her mind for a moment shot to the future. Where Kinhaes might be excited for the Jedi, there were more than Jedi who were part of the Outbound Flight, and many others who might be interested in their discoveries. They needed to protect this place, and these living crystals.

Closer inspection, however, revealed they were not all living. While the kyber that dominated the cavern ahead glowed with dull blue-green light, some of the crystals appeared devoid of that energy; crystals, not quite kyber, that were a dull grey, as though stripped of the light that emanated from their counterparts.

"You're right," she said, glancing to the other padawan that was with them. "We'll need to take care of this place, what we've found here. Kinhaes, Darthsiu -- you may need to keep quiet about this, until we know we can keep these caverns safe."

Her eyes wandered to where the cavern continued. "And, perhaps, that this cavern is safe..."

She continued down, soon stumbling into an area where the room widened, the walls covered in kyber -- and in those grey, dulled crystals. The dim light revealed a metal, droidlike figure, sitting motionless at the center of the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom