Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask the Character

Its just my prefered getup. And most Bladeborn like a simple yet elegant and un-pretentius outfit. I got mobility, i got the looks, vhats not to like about it?

Exept vhen im in a realy cold climate, then i put on a coat XD

Why do you hate Sith so much?

Chekīta Kaie

I'm smiling, this should scare you
Well a while back there was this thing called the TSE invasion of Alderan, the planet Miss DeVoe is from, it was your typical destroy everything, round up people and genocide them sort of act, kind of ruined the entire planet. As you could guess she probably does not have a very good opinion of the Sith due to such an event.

...not all Sith are the same. Thats vhy I joined the Je'nari, not the TSE. Fake Sith dont interest me.

So... vhats vith the lack of armor? I thoght all Mandos like to be encased in a nice thick tin-can? XD

I like nice and thick as much as any Mando, maybe a bit more. As for armor, less weight means more speed (never you mind most ner beskar'gam is still in the shop).

Would you let an animal/pet sleep in your bed?

Marina DeVoe said:
Not in, but on top of the bed... like near my feet. Kitties preferably.

You don't happen to let your...uhm doggy there sleep by your feet do you, [member="Tsol Skirata"] ? :huh:
He sleeps where and how he pleases, the chakaar. Upside down, shebs pointed, and hoggin the bed's the usual. Warm though.

Video games. Reckon I have time enough in hyperspace transit. Was shown a holodance simulator once by a contract. Wouldn't mind another go of hip to hip combat, I suppose.

If you had to choose a dance partner from the Star Wars movies, who would it be?

I'd probably need to dress up. Something tells me that my current attire doesn't scream Ball Room dancer extraordinaire.

You have the option to change just one thing in the Star Wars universe and one thing only. What do you change?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom