Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask the Character

I did, and they are. Though they died when I was still young, I learned enough from them to continue my life as a hunter.

If you were forced to choose between incredibly wealth and no afterlife, or a splendid afterlife and no wealth, what would you choose?

Mauda

Life is the time alotted to you to have an impact. The afterlife is the leftovers. An everlasting period in which you are confined to uselessness.

Wealth In life gives me the resources I need to change my environment for the Better. To live life in expectation of some post-existence reward, is foolish.

What was the most morally challenging event in your life?

The choice between believing the best in everyone, and admitting there are those who no matter how much they know it's wrong, will commit evil.

Would you rather die a hero, known for many things, but truly having done nothing. Or to be cursed by all, even those you love, but to have saved millions.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
I'd prefer the second, although it would suck in a massive way. I wouldn't want to live (die) a lie.

There's always the cold calculus of war, at least for commanders, even soldiers. Do you value the live of individuals over the lives of the masses?

Depends on the individuals and the masses. The life of a great warrior may be worth more then that of ten who are weak and lazy. However, it is the strongest that give is the greatest rewards for killing them. And the life of a thousand selfish people wouldn't be worth a few good men.

Would you prefer power or speed in combat.

Mauda

Something away from the underworld. I wanted to improve, become better than my parents. Be meaningful.

But such dreams were taken from me.

What purpose do you serve?

Purpose?

​To purify the Galaxy of weakness.

​Do you really think [with equal skill] that small can beat large in a straight up fight?

​P.S:
Power doesn't exist without speed, then its just weight. And Speed doesn't equate to much without the mass to generate psi. So, physical power is both, any usual physical power anyway.

It depends a lot on the individuals and circumstances. A human would lose to an elephant if both lacked any additional assistance like weapons, in spite of humans superior skill so. And most small animals preying on larger ones require either poison, numbers, or weapons. So I guess the answer is usually no.

Do you consider lying truly evil?

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Depends, its kind of like rock-paper-scissors at that point. Not to mention what gear either fighter has, home turf or not. Lot's of different factors come into play here.

(Goddamnit, Salis, you beat me to it...)

No, lying itself is not evil. The intention behind the lie may be.

If you could achieve your life long goal, but you had to sacrifice someone/something you loved, would you do it?

(Also, Tathra is right in that Power is how quickly a force is exerted, the question might be better phrased strength or speed, as those are independent of each other...if we're gonna get into the physics of things)

No, I wouldn't be willing to go that far. My goals are not as important to me, as are the relationships that I have built.

Do you believe that cultures should be allowed to define their own subjective moralities?

The Reaper of Won Shasot
That in and of itself is a question of morality. At the end of the day, I don't believe it is my right to claim my morals are better than another's. But if things begin to adversely affect others, I will step in, morals be damned.

Lightsaber or blaster?

Can I get a slugthrower instead? Otherwise lightsaber. But ONLY because it grants a better use against other lightsaber users when you only have one weapon.

Would you protect someone guilty of many awful things who seems to be sorry for them from dying, or let it happen?

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Yes, you can have, a slugthrower, I like the way you think.

Depends on the extent of their remorse. Just a little sorry? Naw, y'all can have 'em. Actually, truly remorseful, I'd at least try.

Do you think philosophy is just old men, pretending to be wise, or is there real merit in their words?

Sky

S
Definitely talk over them. Violence can be useful, but negotiations can have a better result.

Would you prefer to try a type of bug on land, or a type of bug from the water?

The Reaper of Won Shasot
I didn't even know there were "water type" bugs (get it? get it?)...probably land, things on the land are always less weird than those that live in the water.

What's the weirdest thing you've eaten?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom