Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask the Character

Darth Morbus

D
I've lost a limb? What? Ohhh... tricky, tricky.

If you had to sum up yourself in one word, what would it be?

No. Life is about the survival of the fittest. If I give, that means less of an advantage for myself.

Have you ever truly felt the call of the hunt? Not for sport, but to feel your teeth make that final finishing tear into your prey.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Uhm....well....gulp....
Sigh...
Ok, yea. I kinda get that craving once in a while for a good banta burger. -_- Lord, even now thinking about it. It's been like a week and a half since my last burger, so you know. yea, way hungry for a bite. :D

Are you cold blooded?

Gee thanks for pointing that out, yes I do. I'll still cut you down to size if I have to though.

Ever thought about how pain only exists because, especially for humans, we'd hurt ourselves just out of curiosity?

Varian

V
Actually yes it's kind of a question of a more philosophical look or scientific complexity to me. But most importantly is where we go from here I think.

Ever wondered what it would really feel like to be a leaf in an eternal wind, drifting across the world, both at peace, and in motion.

Mauda

If you kill at all

Ha

Perhaps a mixture of both. My business is the betterment of the Galaxy. I take pleasure in slaughtering those who hinder that

Did you know your parents? If so, are they a pleasant memory?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom