Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sufjan Steven enthusiast
On the prowl for someone interested in taking my mildly sardonic character under their wing so she doesn't have a nebulous NPC as a teacher.

For anyone down to take on the challenge of turning this Coruscant street rat into a sensible force-user, it's sure to be an uphill battle.

Leaning towards taking a dark side direction cause I'm a sucker for a corruption arc, but I'm easy to sway. Let me know if you're interested!

On the prowl for someone interested in taking my mildly sardonic character under their wing so she doesn't have a nebulous NPC as a teacher.

For anyone down to take on the challenge of turning this Coruscant street rat into a sensible force-user, it's sure to be an uphill battle.

Leaning towards taking a dark side direction cause I'm a sucker for a corruption arc, but I'm easy to sway. Let me know if you're interested!

Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn is good people - the best even! If you need any help getting involved with some dark side storylines, there are plenty coming with the Sith Empire. You're free to join our discord, hmu on it and i'll help ya anyway I can. :)

Hate Mail Personified#6969

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom