Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Another One Bites the Dust [MP Dom of Orleon and Trasse]

Mandalorian Silarya

M
fPwg1zc.png

Having secured Velmor the Mandalorian Protectors march onward onto Orleon and Trasse. There the Protectors are split between the stone-mite infested world of Orleon and the much desired AT-AT production facility tied to the ancient proving grounds. Of course the Mandalorians will need to build infrastructure and ensure that their military might can be sustained as they move further away from their home sector.

4IGDuZQ.png

Stranded vod have landed on Orleon and have encountered the stone mites. They've managed to get a distress call and require assistance. However, with the mites infesting the planet fellow vod run the same risk. The Mandalorian Protectors have dispatched teams to the surface but find a gruesome discovery their fellow Mandalorians have fallen victim to the mites who eat through literally anything. Your job is to recover their remains and figure out how to get back to orbit before the same fate falls to you. However the Mandalorian Protectors are a clever lot, as such, no one has anything to worry about least of all being eaten alive by stone mites, probably.

c8Lm0VE.png

On Trasse, the main import continue to be prisoners, along with that though are facilities that have been capable of producing AT-AT's and turbolaser batteries and use the proving grounds as a testing ground. Mandalorian Protectors are eyeing the facility but must decide what to do with the prisoners who come from various backgrounds, Jedi, Sith, Imperial, and refugees from the Scar Worlds who found themselves in the most unfortunate of circumstances. While the facility that produces the AT-AT's is no longer online, an automated droid system keeps the turbolaser batteries and the proving grounds running. Mandalorian Protectors will have to get through the proving grounds to get through to the facility and the prisoners. Unless of course, they get… creative.

37Nuuq2.png
Bring your own objective, write your own story!

A Real Motherfucking Stormtrooper

Mando-Banner-Test.png

c8Lm0VE.png

Trasse.

The Warmaster had made a point to research his objectives beforehand, and this one was one that frustrated the commander. Several automated turbolaser batteries, forming a gauntlet of hellfire to run through around the facility. Slaves aside, Drego knew this proverbial nut would be a tough shell to crack.

Still, he prepped. Landing his ship just out of the range of the batteries, Drego prepped with his Personal Walker, prepping all he could for it. Sensor Jammers, Shields, anything that would prevent the batteries from targeting him.

"This is gonna be hell."
He muttered to himself.

c8Lm0VE.png

"Not sure why mom said you had come along," Lio mentioned offhandedly toward Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn not that she didn't appreciate his company. The young Mandalorian navigated her ship the Crescent Serpent toward Trasse's surface. "I am going to be just fine." What Lio didn't know was that Kurayami wasn't just going on Mishel Mishel 's orders but the al'verde's as well Mia Monroe Mia Monroe was likely a little more direct. The youngster's recent issues were more than likely the reason. "Briefing said there's a buncha prisoners here and that the facility is attached to some proving ground or another."

Dressed out in full beskar'gam, she maneuvered the ship to land somewhere within the vicinity of Drego Ruus Drego Ruus someone she hadn't quite met. She had heard of him certainly. Never met the guy until that very day, and once the ship was settled it wasn't going to take long. "Greetings vod, names Liorra, daughter of Shia Kryze, and this is the ... this is Kurayami Bloodborn, ... what clan did you say you were? Verd?"

The teenager shrugged and looked toward Drego, "I read some of the briefing but not sure if it mentioned where the prisoners were..."

c8Lm0VE.png

Kurayami finished the sip from his flask, chuckling as he lowered it from his lips at Liorra Liorra making her snide comment. The smirk present as he considered his answer would tell the young woman that he was quite entertained by the sarcasm and not even close to being insulted. He picked up the TL-50 laying next to his chair and began to finish the last bit of cleaning needed on the weapon while he spoke, "Lio, no offense but I think with how close your mom and I are, she's figuring it can't hurt for you to have someone with a literal lifetime of combat experience under their belt as backup. Plus, I wasn't just trained as a pilot you know, even for CDF back when I was part of their ranks. Demolitions was my ground based speciality for the 'black ops' shit we had to do. Speaking of... I rigged up a few extra blaster gas packs that I had laying around. At the core of each is a small pellet of collapsium, held together by some det tape and got a mag-grip backing on them, the timers can be set for as long as we need to get out of the range. Which if I did the math right should be right around 30 meters. Defenitely do NOT want to be in that radius or you are gonna have a damn bad day. Or you would if you weren't blasted into your constituent particles."

He just looked up at Lio and smiled slightly, it was one that was confusing to decipher because it was entirely genuine, and yet seemed to be empty at the same time. To say the Corellian was a strange man was truly a massive understatement. "All that said, it's just my best guess kid. Probably nothing to worry about." And with those simple words he laughed as he put back the final parts of the grip, slammed home the power cell and primed it, his signature smirk returning as the weapon made a small whining sound as it powered up. Picking up his helmet, Kurayami checked it over for any damage before setting it down on the table in front of him, the SE-44C's were primed and ready to go as well. He listened as Lio gave a shortened version of the briefing. "So we get through this proving area and get the prisoners out. Sounds simple and that is what worries me most. Never is as easy as it sounds, be ready for anything Lio."

Taking one last long swig from his flask savoring the sweet burn of the namana nectar as he capped the flask and placed it back in his utility belt, right behind the pouch containing Jenni's saber, he picked up his helm and sealed it to his armor. Once the HUD was online and all the systems were reporting back to him, he picked up the TL-50 and slung it over his shoulder, grabbing the crossbody bag containing the jury-rigged explosives he set that on his right side and followed Lio as she exited the ship. Waiting to speak until she introduced him he nodded towards the Warmaster. "Yea, belonged to Clan Verd. Not sure if they are still considered active enough to be considered part of it anymore or how that works honestly. So Maybe unaffiliated Mando? Guess I'll have to talk to Mia and Ijaat about that later. Whatever. Not important now. We gotta get some people off this rock and it sounds easy, so I know its gonna be hellaciously hard. Nice to finally meet you Warmaster Ruus."

Drego Ruus Drego Ruus | Mia Monroe Mia Monroe | Mishel Mishel

4IGDuZQ.png

Fred, admittedly, hadn't been out of the workshop in a long time, but Mig had hoped the young engineer could help with any workaround and jury-rigging needed to get off the surface. Plus he had the shield in his arm just in case. He sat aboard the ship headed to he surface, making a few adjustments to his arm, and keeping an eye out for any tricks his friends might've played on him before leaving. He had a few tools, at least those his arm didn't already carry, before looking at the others there. This would hopefully not get them all killed. He had already survived losing his arm. He'd rather not die because of a stupid mite.

"Nice to meet you both, Vod. I'll need to trust you with some demo work in the future, Kuriyami. For now though, we'll need to figure out where the prisoners are the hard way. Once we get through the turbolaser batteries, we'll need to check our fire within the facility. My hope is that the Imps that used to run that place are long gone, and that my War Jaw's sensor jammers will let us get through the gauntlet unscathed. You got any fancy toys I should know about too?"

This whole situation was messy. Little intel, no way to know until they got passed those turbolasers.

He didn't like it. But he trusted his Vod.

c8Lm0VE.png
Liorra tilted her head curiously, it seemed Drego Ruus Drego Ruus didn't know any more than she did. She did sort of chuckle when being asked if she had any fancy toys. "Not unless you count use of the Force, vod." A slight bit of laughter in her voice, "and ol' Bloodborn is good for demo, from what I'm told." She added as an after thought and then pushed ahead. "Suppose there's no point in sticking around here, c'mon." She motioned for them to start walking. The proving grounds weren't too far ahead anyway. "With any luck some of the prisoners can help us with that AT-AT facility, would be nice to start producing vehicles."

"Especially those big ones," and with that she continued forward, trudging toward their destination. The wind kicked up around them and Liorra looked up toward the sky to see familiar fang fighters race over head. "Oya! I think one of those is being flown by my brother." Liorra felt proud and then as it sunk in, "oh shit, it's being flown by my brother we better get to those proving grounds fast. He's liable to pull off some stupid stunt!" Liorra picked up the pace and raced ahead.

At the proving grounds fang fingers began their strafing runs, "shit!" Liorra ducked for cover, "c'mon!" She pointed toward the turbolaser batteries that began firing toward the fighters and then directed their attention toward the trio.

c8Lm0VE.png

A deep breath and long sigh accompanied the shaking of his head. Coupled with the fact that his arms were crossed across his chest, it was not hard to tell that the Corellian was frustrated at the lack of intel in this situation, clearly Kurayami had been hoping that Drego Ruus Drego Ruus would have some bit of information that they did not. It was not to be however.

"Explosives are jury rigged from what I had available, but they will punch through whatever we need them to and are timed fuse. Shock and temperature stable, we just need to worry about getting to the target alive. You learn a few tricks after almost a century doin' shit." He set off after Liorra Liorra , drawing the TL-50 from his left shoulder and flipping the safety off. "Weapons hot. Just as a friendly warning, the 50 can get a lil' jumpy when full auto is applied to silence targets. Pretty used to managing the recoil though, so grouping should be pretty tight. Got a point about the AT-AT facility. Any vehicle would be a major help here, especially during evac."

Kurayami continued on, close behind as the fang fighters started to close in. If indeed one of them was being flown by her brother then things were about to get interesting and fast. She had a point about the stunts, even as wild as Kurayami had a tendency to be when flying, he tried to drill into the kid during simulations that it was never a good idea to push the envelope too far before an engagement or to get to an AO before the designated time. Right now it was looking like both bits of advice had gone out the window as he raced ahead right behind Lio.

Though they didn't take overly long to reach the proving grounds at their new pace of ludicrous speed, it was already hell by the time they arrived. "Consider your brother slapped, very hard if he survives. Or if he doesn't. Dumbass." He ducked down beside the young woman and fired in short, controlled bursts back towards the towers. No, these shots weren't going to damage them, but the noise they made would at least wake the crews up and hopefully divide the fire.

Well shit.

As the fighters passed overhead, it was go time.

Drego climbed up onto his walker, giving the two a salute. "I'll lead the way! Keep under me, they shouldn't be able to target the Choruk edee!"

As soon as they got moving, Drego was ready to give these batteries hell. Nothing on the walker could really destroy the batteries, but EMP mortars should do the job of disabling them.

As the *thump*ing of his rear mortar fired off, he began the charge. A blind race to get within the facility. A mad dash, hoping to close the distance before things went south.

He hoped his compatriots kept the charge going under him.

4IGDuZQ.png

I was not keen of this mission. Taking the shuttle down onto Orleon in order to recover fallen comrades. It was always these kinds of jobs that were the worst. Seeing friends, allies, sons, fathers, daughters, who were all now no longer with us. Some of the worst jobs I have ever done, was to recover the dead. However, it was a job that was respected by some. Seeing dead people who you knew did what they could to keep living, to survive. Now, having to go get them, is just a bad omen for times.

Knowing this, I prepared myself and the squad with me for this mission. There is a high potential for these stone mites to still be there. These things could eat armor of ships, so Mandalorian personal armors would be nothing. Even beskar would have difficulty in defending against this. Not many geared their armors around protecting against enzymes and acids that could melt them alive.

Many precautions were taken. Weapons to take them on, gear to shut them down. All just to get our kindred brothers and sisters.

"Drop point is a minute out."

The voice of the pilot came out quickly. They would be dropping us off. For us to gather the dead and then drag them out of there. All so we could meet at a rendezvous point to extract them. Holding the Disruptor Sniper in my hands, Ready and loaded, We hit the drop point. Free repelling out of the shuttle and landing to the ground.

"Set up a perimeter, and hold it. Remember why we are here! We don't leave our fallen!"

Aenarr Kyrr

Strill Securities Tra'ibahikan Squadron Leader

Strill-Post-Banner.png

c8Lm0VE.png
Friendly Units: Tra'ibahikan Squadron
Tag(s): Drego Ruus Drego Ruus | Liorra Liorra | Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn

Equipment

zv5a8wkox0x71.jpg

Aenarr Kyrr "Tra'ibahikan 1-1"

Shields: |||||||||| (100%)
Hull: |||||||||| (100% Integrity)
Active Stealth Systems: Inactive.
Passive Stealth Systems: Uncompromised.
EWAR Suite:

Loadout:
Saviin Kote "Tra'ibahikan 1-2"

EWAR Suite:

Loadout:
Mar Netra "Tra'ibahikan 1-3"

EWAR Suite:

Loadout:
Rang Nihut'tyr "Tra'ibahikan 1-4"

EWAR Suite:

Loadout:
Mandalorian Protectors. Now that was a name he'd only heard in history lessons. Yet, here they were. The original Protectors according to accounts had been adherents of Jaster Mereel's SuperCommando codex. He didn't know how adherent these ones were, or the Mereel who would be Mand'alor was, but for now, the corporate PMC face of the clans of Breshig and the Protectors had what seemed to be a working relationship.

Working may have been a strong word, but in the very least they were shooting at the same people and not at each other, and that was good enough for Aenarr. The operation on Trasse was a second attempt at a joint operation, but on a much smaller scale, seeing as barring a single HF-02 Cabur-class Heavy Frigate in orbit that had until this point served as their carrier.

They'd gotten into system a little later than their vode in the Protectors and so they were running perhaps a precious few moments late on their tasking as CAS support for the assault on a factory that used to produce walkers, perfect for repurposing for the Protectors growing needs. Or at least, he presumed that was why they had any interest in the facility. Only problem was some chakaare had been pinching prisoners and was using the facility to hold them. The intelligence that had been shared had said precious little about just who was responsible.

The four fighters of Tra'ibahikan squadron flew at maximum speed to catch up to the ground forces below, active stealth systems turned off but electronic warfare systems fully active. The passive stealth fighters were more than enough when used in conjunction with their electronic warfare suites to keep them from being detected at the outside end of their weapons' effective range.

It wasn't long before they picked up the transmissions of the Protectors' Fang Fighters. Sensor signatures for the ground contingent's walkers, the fighters themselves and the turbolaser emplacements they were engaging resolved a moment later. "IF you were waiting for an invitation you just got one, vode," said Aenarr over squadron comms as a smile flickered across his face. Casually assigning targets for the other fighters via neural interface, Aenarr locked onto a pair of the towers himself, selecting a single Tra'ragir-B Assault Brilliant Missile.

He readied a second, ret'lini. Though he highly doubted that he'd need more than one. These were assault grade baradium missiles, designed to engage capital ship targets that were considerably larger and better protected than these towers. The rest of the squadron's targeting solutions were overlaid on his targeting display, a perfect salvo if everything went well, and if it didin't? Well, they like he, had readied a second missile. "Ret'lini, eh alor," chuckled the always enthusiastic when it came to blowing osik up Rang Nihut'tyr.

"Always, vod," he chimed back over the squadron freq before he raised the Protectors, "All Protector callsigns, this is Strill Securities Tra'ibahikan lead. We're taking care of your turbolaser problem, recommend holding at safe distance, assault-grade baradium ordnance in use." Giving them a moment to stop their advance in the case of the walkers and to break off their attack runs in the case of the fighters, Aenarr gave the signal to fire before hitting the button with his thumb. There was something satisfying about doing it manually rather than over the neural interface.

The fighter vibrated under him as the assault-grade mass-driver missile launchers accelerated the not so insignificant mass of the assault-grade missile out. The missile streaked forward with predatory grace, not unlike a Strill given the signal to start tracking its master's quarry. The missile crossed the distance at a pace that was hard to track even for Aenarr's enhanced reflexes and the fighter's own sensor suite. The actinic flashes of multiple detonations automatically polarized his fighter's viewport, but the lack of a sensor return from those turbolaser emplacements told him the job was done.

"Shit!" Liorra cursed as she looked around, first at Drego Ruus Drego Ruus then at Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn to whom she said, "you're free to slap him up side the head and back down! Also, duck!" She shoved the old man down as they did as Drego had recommended. Then a call over comms from Aenarr Kyrr Aenarr Kyrr and Lio just had to exhale with, "what a snafu." Hand on helmet as she turned away from the run. "We shouldn't have long now to get to those prisoners and secure the facility for ourselves, eh?" She wasn't entirely sure who the friendlies were who just nailed their problem to the ground, but she did know her brother.

"Bodhi gar utreekov katktas gar bal gar b'amr liser narir cuyir otahya mhi laam bal gaa'tayl hiibir mies evaar'la Mando yaim." Up on her feet, she looked at the now annihilated set of batteries. "Vod, not sure who you are, but we've got some prisone- uh, new Mandalorians to take back home. You guys willing to give us a ride? And uh, how do you feel about stone mites?"

There was still that distress signal issue over at Orleon, and with this wrapping up nicely maybe the could lend a hand. After all, how hard could it be to find some old control center and set the prisoners free, right?

37Nuuq2.png

Prisoners, droids and genetically engineered bugs. These were not exactly what Mia would consider complex or high level threats, more pests that needed to be dealt with. Standing aboard the bridges of the Morut be te Kyr'bes she listened idly to the chatter between the strike teams and the starfighters an eyebrow arching at the mention of Liorra Liorra 's brother. A sigh slipped her lips, she really didn't need another wayward child to watch out for.

"Al'verde, we're picking up the signal from the defence station, reverting into realspace in three, two, one."

Mia watched with a smile as the defence station reverted before them. Commissioned specifically for this, the first marker of their control of the Parlemian Trade Route. here, it would pull anyone traveling past Orleon and Trasse out of hyperspace. Taxes would be enforced, and any ships or supplies destined for the Empire of the Lost would be seized and redistributed.

It all began here.

"Let's go and what our hard earned money has bought us."

Marshal, Journeyman Protector

37Nuuq2.png
Perlemian Trade Route
Aboard MP Journeyman

The battleship Journeyman was fighting as part of the fleet action, furthering the cause of the Mandalorian Protectors as they expanded and consolidated control over the sector. Orleon and Trasse were key to the Protectors' future control of the Perlemian Trade Route, and the fleet was ensuring that the area was free from pirates, Imperials, and anyone else that wanted not to surrender.

Aboard the powerful battleship was Arla Rodarch, and she was dealing with a very concerning personal and professional situation. Sat at her desk console in her command suite, she blocked out the intermittent thumps and rumbles of a ship at war. Her concentration was on the slew of communications links which flashed before her eyes. You see, she couldn't find her principal. She was Marshal of the Journeyman Protectors, the Mand'alor's personal bodyguard. And the vod who led her people, who she was sworn to protect with her life, was nowhere to be found.

When even her personal private communications had failed her, Arla had quietly reached out through military and government channels, making various innocuous requests which would require Ijaat's personal approval. Not one of them came back. All he had to do was touch a button, and he wasn't doing that. She had begun to worry, an uneasy feeling with which she was not at all familiar, and one which she did not care in the least for.

She had to get over her personal failure to keep track of her principal, and prioritize finding out just what had happened. It was time to bring others into this. Grimly, as if she were about to admit to having committed a horrible sin, Arla contacted Mia Monroe Mia Monroe on a priority comm. She double checked the security codes and the scrambler, because this wasn't something to be said on an open communication. Arla also ensured her cabin was secured and her own personal intelligence-gathering prevention devices were active. They put some static into the transmission; but it was worth the price for security.

"Al'verde." Arla said, by using Mia's title and not her name or any number of other forms of greeting, she tried to convey the seriousness of the matter. She hoped along with the priority transmission that she'd have the other woman's attention. "We've got a problem. A bad one. I cannot locate the Mand'alor." Even saying Ijaat's name hurt her, reminding her of her failure. A bodyguard did not just lose their protectee. Moreso when their protectee was also the leader of their people.

Arla had been Marshal of the Journeyman Protectors for many months now, and this was the very first time she had messed up badly. She was beyond ashamed of herself. But she had a duty to fulfil, and it would not wait for her to feel sorry for herself. Arla couldn't sit in her personal failure. She had to find out what had happened and accept her fault.

Aenarr Kyrr Aenarr Kyrr Drego Ruus Drego Ruus Liorra Liorra Tarre Priest Tarre Priest Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn Fred Gred Fred Gred Mandalorian Silarya Domina Prime Domina Prime Ordo Ordo I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon

Shit was indeed right. Kurayami didn't even have time to respond before Liorra Liorra had thrown him down onto the ground. Admittedly this was confusing, even given her lineage, though he hadn't been expecting for anyone of his comrades to try and throw him around yet. He hadn't gotten to being nearly that annoying by this point in the mission. "Permission received and recorded. I'll be sure to let the little bastard know when we see him. Keep the airshow shit out of the AO." Taking up position according to the advice of Drego Ruus Drego Ruus did make things a bit easier until the comms crackled to life. THe cavalry had truly arrived. SNAFU though it may have been, it was exactly the break they needed.

"After that hit, we shouldn't need too much time to clean up and get the prisoners out of here, no. Securing could present some problems, but we won't know until we are inside. Really, you sure you wanna go kill stone mites instead of just clear this out, get the vehicles production running, relax and make sure no one tries to retake it until the reinforcements arrive? I mean I'm good either way kid, just know if you are looking for an easy way to get rid of me it's gonna take a hell of a lot more than that to do it Lio."

Aenarr Kyrr Aenarr Kyrr

37Nuuq2.png

Heavy clangs and thuds rung throughout the Morut be te Kyr'bes as it docked with the interdictor station, the docking bays would be full of personnel ready and moving onto the new station to take control and begin setting up. Mia had every intention of joining them.

That was until Arla's voice crept across the internal comms of her helmet. For a moment, she didn't respond, processing the weight of her words slowly, fighting the dread that settled into her stomach, the pain that threatened to reach across and seize her heart. If Arla could not find Ijaat, then Ijaat didn't want to be found.

"Marshall Rodarch," she replied her tone clipped "I expect you on the Morut in the next five minutes to explain that statement." Fury was rising within her. anger was the easiest emotion to fall into, it drowned everything else out.

"Al'verde?" Jhi was watching her, as she always did.

"Go ahead on the station without me. you know what is required. Something's come up."

Jhi nodded and swept away. Mia turned her attention to the nearest ship hand. "When Marshall Rodarch arrives, escort her to my office." She didn't wait for the reply, turning on her heel and leaving the bridge.

Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch

4IGDuZQ.png

Reaching the ground, The mud thickening upon the boots. Coating the troopers in mud, only to be washed away by the harsh rain. The drops of water slapping into the beskar armor of the Squad. The total five of us, The Priesthood, were each taking a slice of the pie. Fang activating his Jetpack to get into the sky and get a better vantage point. Moving towards higher ground to oversee the operation. Looking about, the local area for ourselves, Alysia had put down her swords and was reaching into her pouches. Retrieving a device and threw it into the air. As it rose, one could hear clicks as it went up. Slowly she was gathering information of it scanning the local area.

"Currently near the last known location of one of the groups. its north, by north-west of us. Half a click. Not too bad of terrain. As much as I'd rather use Jetpacks, it may draw attention of the Mites."
"I agree. Fang, keep the pack off. Only use it as a last resort. Rest of us, Move out."

A couple Yes, Sirs came from the group. My sniper rifle being held aloft, but ready for whatever. We needed to be as quiet as possible. Go in silently before we had to go loud. If we did, there would be a very short time in which we could evac. Hopefully, we could get this done quitely enough, to not have a hot extraction.

"Let's get through the gates first." Drego added over comms. "Don't count your womprats before they give birth."

There was still a dash ahead of them. Even with the turrets taken offline, they still had no word on what was inside those walls. Hold out stormtroopers that would fight to the death, droids that would shred them-

Suddenly, the doors opened, and hordes of battle droids from the days of the NIO started pouring out. It was clear, no stormtrooper alive was still in there. And yet, the base fought for itself. The NIO's fingerprints still showed.

Drego opened fire with heavy blaster cannons from his War Jaws, particle bolts either exploding on, or going through them as they endlessly piled out. "Damnit, they must be producing more inside the factory itself. Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn , you got anything we can send in that'll get us a read on where those prisoners are?"

Marshal, Journeyman Protector

37Nuuq2.png
Perlemian Trade Route
Morut be te Kyr'bes

Mia's anger came across the comm and hit Arla like a whipcrack across the face, and she believed, fully deserved. "Understood." She replied, and ended the link. Arla quickly made her way to the shuttlecraft set aside for her personal use, waving off any sort of escort. She wasn't an ace pilot, but she could manage a shuttle just fine.

In not much time at all, shed recieved clearance and docked aboard the Morut be te Kyr'bes. Arla exited her shuttle and was swiftly escorted into the presence of Ijaat's second. Arla was shown into the office, and then they were left alone, and Arla stood before Mia, like a schoolgirl before the principal, ready to recieve a dressing down.

Wishing to hide behind her buy'ce, but not allowing herself the luxury of concealing her shamed face, Arla removed her helmet and clipped it to her belt hook. She didn't deserve any consideration. She had failed herself, her leader and her people. Atonement would come and be deserved, for as Marshal of the Journeyman Protectors, she was personally sword to Ijaat. And she had lost him.

Standing silently and still, Arla awaited the blast she fully expected that she deserved from Mia.

Mia Monroe Mia Monroe

37Nuuq2.png

For a long moment, Mia said nothing, anger simmering in her gaze as she regarded Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch trying to find words to encompass everything in this moment.

"You were given one job. Protect the Mand'alor. At all costs." Mis rose from the seat she'd taken behind her desk, pressing her hands against it as she leant forward. "You were given provisions to build a team, specifically for this job, so that he would never be out from under your sight." She let her words hang for a moment.

"An entire team. Dedicated to keeping an eyes on him. And you LOST HIM!"

Her voice echoed off the walls of the office chambers.

"How?"

Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom