Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anders' Life Day Birthday Bash (Fringe)

There she was, setting up her equipment near the setup of the other DJ, [member="Token Waters"], whom she'd been watching speak to [member="Anders Sivas"] before another blonde she didn't know at all came along as sneakily as she could in that little, lacy black dress and not-too-high heels, and flung herself on the back of the first blonde. A broad grin overtook Jame's face, and she finished setting up, before making her way over to the birthday girl herself.

"Hey!" she said, exuberantly, and a little louder than what would be appropriate for an 'indoor voice', "Lookin' good, birthday girl!"

She was glad that [member="Ilias Nytrau"] had given her a ride, and that she was even able to come! Of course, it was largely because of the Master Jedi that it'd been all a-okay, but she'd been on her best behaviour, proving that having been found with the pirates didn't really make her one. They were understanding, those Levantines, and she could easily consider herself one, given a little more time. What was there for her in the Republic's Jedi Order? Those that mattered most to her were gone.

"Looks like this is shaping up to be a fantastic bash! Gonna be bumpin'!"

While Jame went off to set up her equipment, the ginger master had a look around, and tried to not look too much like he was casing the joint, flashing a modest smile to his youngest student, [member="Kala'ndryl Ryj"], and pointing out one of his somewhat older students, [member="Anders Sivas"], for the half-nautolan's benefit. There was more than one purpose in coming here, after all - he came at the behest of his old friend [member="Manu Xextos"], as well.

"The one in the long, pink dress," he said, tipping down to his student just a little, "is Knight Sivas, a fellow healer and another one of my students..."

Seeing the dark-skinned, fro-topped student of Judah Lesan greet the aforementioned knight so brightly brought a somewhat brighter smile to his face. It crossed his mind that perhaps introducing the young lady to the young man that was his most recent student, Avonus, might not be a bad idea. She seemed to be the kind that could do much to lift Padawan Nothrael's spirits. It would require more thought.

"... and I would like for you to make her acquaintance, Miss Ryj. I do think the two of you would get on quite well, mm, yes. Now, if you would pardon me, I need to track down Master Xextos."

Giving Kala one last, warm look, he went off in search of the old Echani.

She was making small talk, not much, really looking around and giving hey how-are-yous to the party goers. And looking for Sindy. Where was the other girl? And after she was done speaking with Anders, that was when she felt the arms around her. She smiled before turning and then almost squealed.

It was [member="Siyndacha Aerin"]! And she was looking awesome! Almost blushing from her outburst, the blonde turned around and hugged her partner, giving her a kiss on the cheek before taking another look at her. "You look wonderful!"

And that was a new dress, wasn't it? Not one Token picked out? "Where have you been?" Because clearly she needed to be kidnapped to dress up and do makeup.

Live in Light, Surf Master
Manu walked in after [member="Siyndacha Aerin"] with a contented smile on his face and a spring to his step. He was proud of his Padawan and her attempt at cosmetics and fashion, even prouder still when she came out looking like the fabulous girl she was. The smile which had begun so content tinted with the ache of memory, the ancient Master sniffed and stood tall (not much of a feat at 7'1"), thinking momentarily on how his own daughters Divya and [member="Chiara Viren"] must have looked when they were Sindy's age and getting ready for a party. Maybe the Master cared too much, but after taking Sindy and then [member="Token Waters"] under his wing he felt the familiar reflections of paternal affection opening up inside. Pulling out a small and ancient holoprojector, Manu flicked it on and a holovid segment of his wife [member="Erryn Xextos"] and their two girls flashed into a cerulean existence.

"Ah, Life Day. Wonderful time of the year." He softened further and stiffened his spine as he watched his girls play-sparring, his best friend and Battle Brother Kavi Raste sauntering in with his sideways grin and a salute for Erryn Kae. Erryn laughed, waved him off then lunged in for a punch to the face which turned into a hug. She waved Manu into the frame and the shot replayed as Manu's younger self trotted in to rescue Kavi & give his wife a kiss. "Happy Life Day, guys." Off to the side, Manu put the holoprojector in his pocket and placed a card on the gift table for [member="Anders Sivas"] and wiped the corner of his eye.

Tears were done. This party was itself a testament to the fact that Life in all its intrinsic glory and wonder did indeed go ever on. He'd go congratulate the Birthday Person later, for now another testament to the intrinsic continuation of life was on Manu's radar.

"Ilias Nytrau as I live and breathe. C'mere, dude!" Manu sauntered up to the Ginger Jedi he'd met when they were both teenagers and the galaxy was younger. Picking up his steps, Manu threw his arms around [member="Ilias Nytrau"] whether the old Owl liked it or not, before stepping back and sweeping into a bow. "Thank you for coming, when I heard you'd picked up Sivas as a student I thought 'hey, what perfect symmetry'. Have you found the tea yet?"

[member="Elias Truden"] had been one of those old impressions from their wild youth. Pursing her lips, Livia glared at [member="Anders Sivas"]. "I'll have you know the crookedness was your fault, Anders. Took a punch to the face from a Gorm to bust my teeth in and for what? To save your petite and pretty backside. At least the Queen paid for my teeth to be medically rearranged." Trying her hardest to stay at Maximum Stare, Livia Maddox's cheek wobbled.

She looked between Elias and Anders and shook her head with a demure laugh. "We've got the hyper androgyne, the little black raincloud and the cripple. Don't tempt me, I might some day loose half my mind and attempt a dance or three and wouldn't you lot like to be there to see it?" Livia pushed her cane deeper into the ground to fix her posture, feeling the familiar throb of her wounded leg. Setting her jaw, she waved Elias and Anders off and took a deep breath. Her hand went to the small clutch purse wound around her wrist, but before she could dive inside who should arrive but [member="Manu Xextos"].

The clutch swung on the wrist loop, Livia grabbed a glass of red wine, and limped over toward the bar to sit down beside [member="Togashi Yokuni"]. "The whiskey meets with your approval, hmm? I might have to test the theory, pleased to make your acquintance Yoshavin Togashi. I'm Livia Maddox, Captain of the Sv'Yato Fleet Star Destroyer Vi'Nu. It's been a while since I was last on Atrisia, how does Clan Togashi fair?"

[member="Darien Cordel"] [SIZE=14.3999996185303px][member="Anders Sivas"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Making sure to cheek one last time if all was in place including her hair. After all this wasn't like going to a party on her home planet. They wasn't one to fuse over clothing of these [/SIZE]stander[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]. Very gracefully she let her hand reach for his to get out and stand with him. Remember her lesson in these manners, quiet well, as she then took his arm. To be lend by him, something very new for her. Not to be such a bold warrior that she knew she could be. Finding that her gift was in the other hand she just now seeing with all the fancy on going of this party if such a simple gift she had to give wasn't to simple would embrace her and the Cordel family after taking her in. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Never less with her high born as the daughter of father of clan. Knew she had to put way these silly things. At less she was here by her own choice. As not what happen at home with arrangements. "Its amazing all the lights and sounds, Darien." as she looked around as they walked into the place. Giving a low [/SIZE]whistles[SIZE=14.3999996185303px],"Its even more lovely inside, my sweet dear.", as she was more then amazed by the simplest of things. To stop herself to look at Darien with her very dark eyes of her, "I will not let myself get carried away again my applozise for this little set back.", giving him one of her smiles of herself that could warm anyone up to her. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]"Now to find the Lady of the evening, I'm yours to lend the way.", he knew more about these on goings then she did by far. [/SIZE]

I raised an eyebrow at [member="Livia Maddox"]’s comment. A smirk later and my mind could find some rest. It was about time I turned the black little storm cloud into a grey and quiet drizzle anyway, wasn’t it? I had to admit we were kind of an odd little mix but maybe that was what made us stick like glue in the first place? I happily shook my head as a sign that the comment passed right by me.

“I don’t know about that, Liv. Anders here might just have to start paying for admission if you did. But hey, if you’re willing I don’t see why not.” She shook the comment off with the wave of her hand and I in turn handed the shake over to Anders. “Here you go. One girly ‘drink’ for the host who did not wish to forget.”

I afforded myself a curious glance as I checked what Liv was up to. Oh, talks with someone I didn’t know. That of course went for most people who were here. I could sneak into the conversation though that’d mean making a fool out of myself and display poor manners. That was not how I worked. I could, of course, simply stand by the hostess all evening and really not do anything at all, that was a valid option too. I considered it. Both were good options. What was important was that the rain cloud wouldn’t soak the places I went to. At least not for a while.

So would I play it safe or would I try to mix with the ‘considerably more richer than thou’? I looked at Anders and then Livia. A barely audible ‘Errr..’ later and I turned to [member="Anders Sivas"].

“So, I guess in a sense the tables have turned, right?” I chuckled. “Unless I remember wrong, you were the one approaching me looking… Well, only a little bit less classy than the man in front of you right now.”

What was the pain-to-maim ratio if I talked to other people around here anyway? Actually, did I really want to know the answer to that?

What was a normal conversation between he and @Andera Sivas quickly turned into something with a far greater energy. The bar became a hub of chaotic conversation as people began to swarm around the birthday girl. “It is a pleasure Captain @Liva Maddox . Clan Togashi fairs well. Atrisia does as well. Yes I am finding the Whiskey to my approval. Would you like some”, he cordially asked the young woman if she would like a drink. It was the polite thing to do anyways...even if she had a glass of wine.

There was another matter at hand. It had seemed rather awkward at that. “Hello”, with a free hand Yokuni reached out with a free hand to [member="Elias Truden"] in a typical greeting with a simple handshake. He was here and [member="Anders Sivas"] did not introduce the young man nor did the young man introduce himself. So Yokuini desired it to be less awkward and introduce himself. “I am Togashi Yokuni Yoshavin Lord of Clan Togashi. You are my friend”, after the introduction a simple request of knowledge of to whom he was addressing.

Lucien kept hold of [member="Selinica Miriya Cailis"] 's hand. Lucien didn't miss people , it was bellow him however he couldn't deny a palpable sense of regret when she wasn't by his side. He was close to her that much was plain.

Lucien moved towards the front entrance, the doors fell open. Behind him he heard another vehicle pull up perhaps his son had arrived, Lucien would have to see later. For now he had to unburden himself of Andra's gift. He looked around as they got through the door. Lady Sivas was evidently very popular.

"Shall we go and get a drink, we need to keep an eye out for [member="Anders Sivas"]?"

I withdrew my attention from the host as the Atrisian gentleman approached me. He held out a hand and introduced himself. Lord [member="Togashi Yokuni"] Yoshavin. Now that was a name I’d definitely have to repeat to myself a few times. Judging from the title I’d think the differences between us were substantial enough. Still, I grabbed his hand in a firm handshake. There was no need to burn any bridges just yet.

“Good evening, Lord Yoshavin. Elias Truden. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” I let go of his hand. “I’m an old friend of both [member="Anders Sivas"] and [member="Livia Maddox"]. Nobody of importance when compared to everyone else, really.”

Was that modesty, humility or self-esteem? Who knew at this point? I settled for ‘the truth’ to see where it took me.

“I take it you're a friend of Anders as well, yes?”

[member="Jame Kaman Dar"] 's inside voice is a joy to my ears. 'Cause it's as loud and vibrant as she is and when DJ Jame enters a place, you know it's going to be a blast and a half. "Hey, Jame! Thanks! Mikha helped me pick it out and that was tons of fun." I twirl in a circle and laugh, clapping my hands. "I'm hoping you and [member="Token Waters"] have a ton of fun DJing off each other. Thanks for making the trip! I can't wait to get that bumping started on the dance floor." I wave at the DJ and watch as she and Token set up their gear. Token got the party started with some light, quieter music and it's perf-tacular for everyone's arrival.

I lean an elbow against the bar as my bestie black rain cloud [member="Elias Truden"] soaks up some of his dour nature and hands me a chocolate milkshake. Pulling on the straw, I swallow a mouthful and remember how long it's been since Bucket shoved food down my gullet. Where's Bucket now, one might ask? Moseying through checking the place out to make sure the party's going well. Good new Bucket. Upon hearing Eli say I'd charge admission for [member="Livia Maddox"]'s two step, I nod. "Oh, I will. I will charge admission to see you dance Anatha. I totally will."

Dancing was serious business! Then again everything was serious business to the Furious Livia Maddox. "I was wondering when you'd bring that up. You doing okay there, sport? Or do I need to pull a reversal of fortunes and bail you out this time around?" Back in the day I was little more than an urchin hungry and trounced around by another mind-bending symbiotic link when Eli found me. Livia followed close enough behind to track me down, but before she could get to me all I had was Eli and his generosity. Maybe now I can repay him.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! I'm scatterbrained I forgot. Yes, this is Elias Truden and you just met Livia Maddox and I'm . . .you know me now. Okay. Umm, Eli, Togashi may I excuse myself for a minute? A Host's Tasks are never done. Pardon me. Eli, Lord Togashi. I'll be back." I bow out and leave Eli with the Atrisian Nobleman. He can handle that, right? [member="Togashi Yokuni"] doesn't seem too scary, not by Fringe standards.

My Master [member="Ilias Nytrau"]'s come in with some guests of his own and before I get the chance to strut over there and show off my pretty new dress, [member="Manu Xextos"] has caught up. That leaves Ilias busy for about thirty years and I swerve around to see none other than my fellow High Councilmember [member="Lucien Cordel"] holding a gorgeous Lady's hand and somewhere behind him is [member="Darien Cordel"] and [member="Inger Strömfire"] . Wow, the gang's not all here but the familiar faces are starting to outnumber the unfamiliar. "Lord Cordel, how fantastic that you came!" I sweep over to Lucien and his companion and pull my most regal curtsey. Lucien's one of the three people in the Galaxy who know my personal history, and although I wear no regalia other than the pristine pink gown, the necklace around my décolleté formed from the precious stones of Naboo and the Nihil Retreat is enough of an hommage I'm certain the Duke of Zadija and Skye will catch the subtle nod to my heritage and past. I offer him a hand, stopping short of throwing my arms around him for an embrace. One does not embrace the Lord Cordel. One offers one's hand and curtsey's in greeting. "I've had fashioned a myriad of games, delicacies from across the Fringe, there's an Atrisian Style Tea House over on the other side for those of us who enjoy quieter company and a dance floor where two of the best DJs in the Galaxy are setting up their turntables. I do hope yourself and your Lady Friend enjoy my party."

There's no better way to celebrate Life Day and by Birthday than a series of great friends.

It was not a widely known fact, but Adair did not celebrate 'birthdays'... at least not his own, and his well-wishes to the annual celebration of the birth of anyone else were a low utterance. Simply being present at the birth celebration of another could result in someone, anyone asking after the information of his birth, which was a matter he tended not to pay attention to or divulge on. No, he was arriving at this party for other reasons, all having to do with duty and obligation, a point that was made clear when he walked in with the Morossi Ambassador, [member="Loxa Visl"], on his arm. Well, at the very least it was blatantly clear to him. Most others were not so observant of subtleties.

"Have you ever attended a Life Day party crossed with a birthday party, Ambassador?"

No matter her answer, he could answer the question for himself: no, he had not. Ever. There was a certain amount of favourable and unfavourable social commentary to be had around this, but it was not something he would get into, for the sake of propriety. Yes, was fairly well versed in such things.

Lord Ghoul

L
No one saw him come in.

The blue light from the ceiling above collided with the red from the floor in a nausea-inducing vibrancy. He moved through the crowd of bodies with the seamless ease cultivated only by frequenters of such establishments. Wearing a black leather jacket, plain pants and a dark shirt, he did not bear the semblance of regality or importance - save perhaps his arrogant carriage - but his features, all pale angles, blue eyes and unkempt dark hair, could be recognized even by the lowliest member present. After all, what holonet-watching citizen of the galaxy didn't recognize the champion of that gladiatorial phenomenon from the Cauldron?

He slid slyly behind [member="Anders Sivas"], slipping his hand around her waist - slightly lower than appropriate, though in the company of the Fringe appropriateness ranged somewhere between dance floor bumscallewaggery and Cordel-ite purity.

"Boo."

I'm halfway to making the most elegant and posh response to Selinica Miriya Cailis and [member="Lucien Cordel"] when a twitch takes the corner of my shoulder. Tis a familiar twitch, a harrowing twitch, a welcomed twitch. Did someone open the Port early? 'Cause this is a glad-something-yummy-this-way-comes twitch. Bucket's ocular sensor is shining over, he's pointing behind me with a hand on what passes for the droid's forehead. What is up with that Droid?

"Yeep!" [member="Mikhail Shorn"] 's hand slides across my backside and I yelp.

"Mikha!" Jumping straight up, arms flailing out at my sides I burst into giggles and toss an arm around his svelte, leather clad shoulders. "You're here." I can't help the grin on my face, nor the relief of feeling his welcome (if less polite) arm around my waist. Leaning over I damn the public reveal and lay a smacking kiss on the corner of his lips. "Now Bucket's theatrical waving makes sense. When did you get here? Welcome to my party, dress look as good now as it did on the rack?"

Lord Ghoul

L
"Isn't it still on the- oh," a knowing smirk and a wink, "Yes."

The taste of her lips still lingered on his, their brief contact not nearly satisfying enough, but he supposed enacting his more rakish thoughts would go over terribly in present company. Look at me, thinking things through. Wouldn't she be proud. He settled for sending her uncensored mental images of those thoughts while smirking at the clueless, lovable murderer in front of him, the peerless Lucien Cordel, and half-a-dozen other confused looking faces.

He pointed at [member="Anders Sivas"]. "He's a she, b-t-w."

My lips fall open and I prepare a stomp-footed gasp for the indecency of [member="Mikhail Shorn"] not even recognizing the fashion choice he had say in, when it turns into a bright laugh as I give my head a shake. I curtsey and lean over to [member="Lucien Cordel"] and his date. "I was useless at picking out dresses. Mikha was a big h-hhh. . help." My eyebrows raise, eyes flutter as Mikhail's unabridged mental images shunt into my conscious mind.

Did my cheeks go as pink as the dress? "Am I ever. . a girl. Yes. Ah. . ." coughing lightly, I shut my mouth and glance over at my beloved companion. Don't know why, but the situation makes me proud of Mikhail. Like there's been a breakthrough as to more than my gender and relations thereof. Mashing my lips together, I flip the images back into Mikhail's mind with some of my own to match.

He's not the only one who can put erotic displays into a person's brain. "Dance? Or drink? One of the two wou-oh my. I ah, I think . . . pardon me, Lord Cordel, Your Ladyship, I suddenly remembered there's something I forgot to ask Mikhail about before we started the party. Do forgive me."

Sipping air into my lungs, I try (however fruitlessly) to clear the rosy blush from my cheeks. My hazel and green eyes peer over at Mikhail's mischievous blues, giving him enough of my attention to let him know his ploy is working. . . oh it's working well. "May I see you in the tea room for a moment?"

He's gonna get it. And whatever 'it' is will be delightful for both of us.

Lucien smiled as [member="Anders Sivas"] offered him a curtsey, she was such a polite young lady , Was only proper to offer her a curt nod stroke bow in return. Of course he didn't prostrate himself fully, that would be ludecrus. Had it been someone other than Andra Lucien would probably responded with a fake smile and a dismissive wave. Lucien accepted that Andra had earned his respect, he deemed her somthing close to an equal he took her offered hand following proper procedure he kissed it and released it. "A pleasure as always, It would take a war for me to miss one of your parties"

Lucien didn't miss Andra's ever so subtle nod. He approved Andras necklace was elegant whilst maintaining a down to earth style fitting of Naboo. Lucien listened politely as Andra outlined the facilities she had laid on. The stops had been well and truely pulled out, he would need to pay a visit to the tea room. He was about to reply with some polite affirmation when [member="Mikhail Shorn"] arrived right on cue to send the tone through the floor.

'He's a she B-T-W'

Lucien frowned and rolled his eyes. If any one was going to bring scandal to a party it would be that endearing train wreck. Lucien eventualy smiled "I know lord Shorn " he said in reply his voice low Mikhail's outburst had led to a number of eyes and ears running stray. There would be whispers in the cubicals and lunch rooms of the button monkeys come the morning. Lucien stepped forward "It is a pleasure to see you again to Lord Shorn , it really has been much to long I don't suppose you have ever met Lady [member="Selinica Miriya Cailis"], she does me the honour of accompanying me tonight " he stepped back "however it seems your fair lady needs a private word so I shan't dentain you further" he turned his smile back on and turned to Andra "A pleasure my lady, I trust we will meet again tonight " he handed over the flowers "Happy birthday Andra" he paused "Until next time Mikhail"

Once Andra had escorted Mikhail away to give him what Lucien assumed would be a swift reprimand he proceeded to the bar " I whish to buy a glass of your best champagne for any one who was present for Lord Shorns little jest, tell them it is a reminder that they are ever in my thoughts ... That goes for you also" he threw money down onto the bar " I also want a bottle of your best bringing to myself and my ladies table, much obliged"

"It has occurred to me my lady that this is our third liaison and I know so little about you" Lucien said to Selinica over the bottle "what do you enjoy?"

Lord Ghoul

L
A mix of sweaty, languorous images floated through Shorn's head like some lusty festival parade one might find in the outer regions of "uncivilized" space, courtesy of Andra's own malintention. Her wicked counter assault elicited a rare sighting of the illustrious Giant Smug.

Somehow he managed to retain a hold on clarity of thought. Seeing [member="Lucien Cordel"] again made him want to do nothing more than give the uptight ci-devant a hug. The irony was a hundredfold on all fronts. Though no longer a part the SIth Empire, its legacy remained seared into his bones. A show of affection could be used against him. Never show weakness. Affection was weakness. Affection could get them both killed. More, his childhood in the upper strata of the Tapani had ingrained a resentment toward nobility which reared its venomous head, however slightly, in Lucien's presence.

Speaking of raising heads...

Andra was dragging him off before he knew it, and he suspected their conversation would have nothing to do with tea or parties. He glanced wryly at Lucien.

"If I don't come back, assume the worst."

A handful of seconds later he found himself in the strangely deserted 'tea' room. Mikhail stared down at Andra, then twitched his finger. The lockng mechanisms on all entrances to the room clicked shut. "Oh no! It looks like we're trapped here." If one listened close enough, the drip of sarcasm could be almost audible. He moved closer to her. "For hours. And hours."

[member="Anders Sivas"]

[member="Lucien Cordel"] is too great a friend to offend. Watching him give me a bow is like watching Lucien paint a mural of the brightest friendliest colours. His moment of polite etiquette-powered deference sends my heart aflutter with platonic and pleasant affections. "Lord Cordel, I do hope war is the farthest thing from many of our minds tonight. I've set Sparkles up as your personal Butler for the evening, use the Droid as you see fit."

Folk are turning, watching and I think [member="Manu Xextos"] just dropped his drink. Yep. "He's a she!? I thought Ovmar was . . . oh golly gee I've gotta cancel Louis!" He rushes off and it takes all of three seconds for me to grab and go with Mikhail into a back area of the tea room where the Atrisian Tea Master is hustling out before Mikhail waggles his finger. Good man, Otaru. Good man.

"You brutally cantankerous, sexy, brooding, wander lusting, blue eyed mental pleasure reeling son of a . . . a . . . aaah!" I yell at [member="Mikhail Shorn"], throwing my hands up to my hair. "What am I gonna . . . Oh, and I'm gonna! Just you watch me, I'm gonna! I mean it!"

I stamp my heel-clad foot, grit my teeth and hear the locks on the doors of the private area in the back of the tea room. "Bucket and Gilbert spent twenty minutes doing my hair and. . and making me pretty for my party and . . . and... dash your mental images!" I grab the collar of his jacket and pull into his chest, "I'm trying to be mad at you for making me blush and for nearly missing the party and it's not working you smell like. . . like. . . hours, eh? I could do hours. . . but the party. . . the dancing and the . . . and" The images Mikha's throwing into my mind are making me squirm. Hands that had been clenching the leather of his jacket slide up to the back of his neck as my lips press against his. Mikhail's been MIA for weeks and the sarlaac growling in my stomach is enough of a reminder that I missed the man more than I probably ought to. "I thought you were going to miss this. What did you get me for my birthday? An announcement of my true gender, or was it the look on Lucien's face?" My head drifts to his shoulder, forehead against his cheek. "Did you find what you were looking for?"

Lord Ghoul

L
Her verbal tirade assailed the walls of the magnanimous smirk and, like so many others, broke on that veneer of haughty glibness. He stared down at her with a wealth of emotions, still wondering if the affection he felt pouring out of her, affection for him, was really real. It nearly made him catch his breath every time. Mikhail was no stranger to women, nor to love. Unrequited love, namely. Having someone who actually gave a damn turned his world upside down.

The smirk moved in seamless transition from smile to kiss as her lips met his for a second time, awakening a hunger within for more. They broke apart sooner than entirely necessary as she loosed a stream of questions.

"Hmmm, let me see," he extricated one arm from her embrace and moved it inside his jacket, withdrawing three Corusca Gems each the size of his fist, "Had to pay a visit to a wreck on Dathomir," his eyes flared knowingly, then he handed them to her. "Happy birthday."

[member="Anders Sivas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom