Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Captain Livia "Fury" Miles

Captain Livia "Fury" Miles
250full-feed.jpg
NAME: Livia Miles
ALIAS: Anatha, Madeline, The Fury, Livia Maddox
FACTION: Clan Akaata, Clans of Mandalore

SPECIES: Naboo - Human

SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5'5"
WEIGHT: 140 lb.
EYES: Ice Blue
HAIR: Blonde
SKIN: Pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: Latent, but Unknown to Livia.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

STRENGTHS
  • Discernment & Intellect: Somehow Livia Maddox ended up on the other side of 24 with a vast amount of street smarts and mission-made wisdom.
  • Imaginative Tactics: Creative problem solving is the best part of being a Captain. To call Maddox unorthodox is to call her a living breathing sentient.
  • Loyalty: Getting the loyalty of Livia Maddox is a once in a lifetime opportunity, but once that lifetime opportunity has happened, she's incredibly loyal.
  • Precision: In firing a blaster as with holding a blade or coordinating her ship's systems, Captain Maddox has near perfect aim all the time.
WEAKNESSES
  • Emotionally Cold & Distrustful: The Fury trusts no one.
  • Limp: Due to an unknown incident, Livia Maddox has a limp on her left leg. She keeps it as checked in as she can, but if anyone mentions it...
  • Disciplinarian: Captain Maddox runs her crew like a sergeant runs new recruits.
  • Workaholic: Livia works more than she eats, sleeps or rests. If there's an hour in the day, the Fury is working it.
  • Addiction: Livia has been addicted to Glitterstim & Ryll in the past. Although she drinks wine and has been Force Healed from the physical effects of her addictions, the emotional reasons and dependencies are still being dealt with. Any contact with either substance will create an immediate physical dependency.
APPEARANCE:
Captain Maddox has too severe a countenance to be as pretty as she'd otherwise look. Blonde hair raked back in a constantly tight bun, uniform pristine and boots shined, Maddox adorns herself with little but a crest on her lapel medals of Naboo. She's average height for a human female, and if anyone could get her to smile, they'd see when she did she was a pretty young woman.

BIOGRAPHY:
Captain Livia Maddox was born and raised on Naboo by her single father and his band of secrets. The secrets carried Livia across the stars and by the time she was a teenager, the Naboo girl had become a pilot and ran off to join the resistance. Her journeys took her to Chandaar, as it was under Sith Control. There, the young woman stayed, battling when she could until whispers crossed paths with conscience. The Republic was coming, but before the Republic could arrive an even deeper whisper: An ancient warrior had woken from his crystalline slumber and come to save Chandaar.

Livia was swept along in the adventures, using her ability as an officer and a fighter to man ships operations in the Army of Light and later the Sv'Yato Fleet. She followed [member="Manu Xextos"] as a loyal officer through all the battles of the Fleet in Confederacy Space and then in the long trek to Fringe Space. In Fringe Space she was reunited with her childhood compatriot [member="Anders Sivas"], under whom Livia plied her early training as the Handmaiden Anatha.

Now Livia Maddox continues to Captain the Vi'Nu and patrols more than any other captain in the fleet. Her life is that of a career officer and no one gets to see the woman inside. In Fringe Space, Captain Fury took ownership of the logistical development of Sabarene, and had the planet populated and put together in a rather quick amount of time.

Her hard work added the stress to her injury and to cover for the pain in her leg, Livia began to take Ryll. At first the drug was used as prescribed, only upon the severe nerve pain and the Captain handled it wisely. But, as the pressure continued to mount and more traffic and people refugeed and settled on Sabarene, Livia found herself relying on the drug (paired with Glitterstim so she could better function in battle) daily. Although her senior crew members saw the shift in their normally dour and official Captain, only Commander Dasha knew the severity of Livia's addiction.

He went straight to Manu Xextos, Livia's boss and the Admiral of the Fleet. As the Seniormost Captain of Sv'Yato Fleet, Livia's responsibilities claimed her daily and Manu worried for her. He healed her addiction, but within days she was back on Ryll: For the relief of her near constant pain from the mangling of her left leg. Encouraged by drug runners in the Fringe, Livia appeared to be falling down a destructive path without aide.

It was then Manu Xextos hatched a plan to introduce Livia Maddox to his long time friend and fellow Light Side Master [member="Ilias Nytrau"] in the hopes that the companionate spark he could foresee growing in the two would save her. Manu told Ilias nothing of his plan, nor of the Farseen visions of what could be should the two make a positive encounter. Once Livia met Ilias, there was only one course of action for the Naboo Officer.

Tender her resignation (Accepted with an Honourable Discharge and a Standing Order of Acceptance should she return to Sabarene) and move to the Levantine Sanctum to begin a new life of healing and hope for the future.

After years of listless travelling, Livia came to the fleet of Pirate King [member="Aedan Miles"], and took command of one of his many vessels. The two found a kindred spirit, and fell in love. Now housed in the Mandalorian spaces, Livia raises their son Tuuli, their newborn daughter Andra and continues to work in the pirate fleet and for Clan Akaata, as the Alor's wife.

SHIP:

[*]Sundar'Itara "The Beautiful Furrowed Star" (Sunda) SH-LS-78 Winter Eagle Recon Transport Bought for Bucket, Tyr & Tus and piloted by Cluck & Bingo
[*]Akaata Queen Unique Enigma Class Corvette

KILLS:
BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

ROLE-PLAYS:

Social Threads
Faction Threads (Inv, Skir, Dom, Plot)
Dev Threads
  • Desert Landing (Fringe & Sv'Yato Fleet: The installation of Sv'Yato Fleet's civilian home compounds aboard Sabarene)
  • Engineering Safety (Fringe & Sv'Yato Fleet: The development of a military installation on Sabarene)
  • Governance and Placing Care (Fringe & Sv'Yato Fleet: The Development of Law on Sabarene, to add ties to Fringe)

Last edited:
ITEMS:
Droids
Personal Armament
Miscellaneous

Last edited:
KNOWN ASSOCIATES:
  • [member="Manu Xextos"]
  • [member="Erryn Xextos"]
  • [member="Anders Sivas"]
  • [member="Ilias Nytrau"]
  • [member="Lucien Cordel"]
SKILLS:
  • Logistical Analysis & Tactical Implementation
  • Piloting & Navigation
  • Naboo Harp-Lyre
  • Assassination
  • Cosmetic Application & Coiffeurs
Force Control

Force Sense

Force Alter

[member="Livia Maddox"]

Honestly, I'm glad to see an officer that's my total polar opposite. It fits my sense of irony.

If you weren't a Fringe officer....

So you DON'T follow Grand Moff Tarkin's "Code of Being Aloof & Unavailable In Command"?

:eek: IS THERE ANOTHER MANUAL ABOUT BEING AN OFFICER I CAN READ!?

I like the Fringe. The Fringe gave my fleet a home.

[member="Cross Ikon"]

I follow the 'Drunken Master's Guide to Fleeting'....

As in, I get drunk and I my tactical genius level goes to

Over 9000!

:p

[member="Livia Maddox"]

[member="Cross Ikon"]: I must read this . . . system of governance. . .

*looks at her bottle of Whyren's* . . . . It might lead to some .. . . imaginative decision making. . . *giggles. Stops. Covers her mouth.* I mean no, I wasn't laughing! NOT AT ALL! >___> <_____< :|

[member="Cross Ikon"]: Embracing the way of the booze is something I am comfortable doing. A lot. . . >__> There needs to be a Fleeter Drinking Party at some point. That would just be Non-Canon hilarity.

[member="Oka Osaa"]: I hear the beginning is a dandy place. Unless you like the middle and go backwards & forwards from there. *puts down her bottle of Whyren's*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom