Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aloha Archae | CIS Dominion of Archae Teuthis (U,40)

Wearing: xxx
Tags: [member=[/COLOR]Adron Malvern] | [member=Alessandra Creed] | [member=Kinaa Ronos] | [member=Ambrose Garrett]

image0.png
Confusion was a rare thing for Faye but right now she was the most confused she'd ever been. Why on earth was this woman so determined to see the worst in the situation? Why did she refuse to believe Faye was who she said she was? Either way the woman had a temper about her like Faye had never seen, her brother certainly knew how to pick them. It seemed the best thing for her to do was sink into the background and let Adron handle the messy business on his own, but she didn't. She simply stood there watching the awkward exchange of their steps, one forward and the other back.

There was nothing about the entire scene that was funny but for some reason she was stifling back laughter. The strange smirk on her face was just about to give way to a fit of tittering when the blondalorian showed up, dressed as a cat. Faye managed to twist the grin into a smile of greeting instead, reminding herself to thank the woman who introduced herself as Kinaa later. She inclined her head toward her by way of greeting. She felt a little sorry for her, after all she had absolutely no idea what she'd walked into.

It seemed that was the final straw for Alessandra, her tone of voice made Faye shiver despite the fact the words weren't directed at her.

Faye couldn't deny the relief she felt when the raven haired woman turned to walk away. At least now she could talk to Adron without all the silly drama. A smile graced her lips when he walked toward her, but the instant his soft tone sounded out her brows furrowed. It had been eight years since they'd seen each other and clearly he thought she had been dead. Faye had worked out that much, considering Alessandra's disbelief and the first words out of his mouth when they saw each other.

'Adron...'

She was so dumbstruck by his insistence on chasing after her that no words came to mind, especially as he spoke to Kinaa. A gentle huff left her lips as he walked away. Faye would have called out to him, but she opened her mouth just in time to see some clumsy oaf walking slap bang into Alessandra. Faye took a deep drink from her glass to squash the giggle that rose to her lips. She felt hard pressed to feel sorry for Adron after his decision to leave her and she couldn't hold the grudge forever, so she'd enjoy it while it lasted. After placing the empty glass on a passing tray and replacing it with a full one, she shot Kinna a rather amused grin. Since Adron neglected to do so, and they were now forced to spend a portion of the night together, Faye thought it best to introduce herself.

'I'm sorry about my brother and his... what ever she is. My name is Faye.'

wrappingpaper.png
Tag: [member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="Faye Malvern"] | [member="Kinaa Ronos"] | [member="Ambrose Garrett"]​
Wearing: XXXX
The raven-haired woman tore the onyx crown from her hair and threw it over the balcony as she headed toward the exit. Fury rolled from her being in silent waves. There seemed to be no end to it. Every time she reached for the cooling focus that usually brought her clarity a new fierceness gave her rage reason to stay. A new reason. The rest of the celebration might have gone without incident were it not for the unlucky party-goer that decided to dump a flask full of cheap liquor all over her gown.

Time would hold in place for the span of a breath. There was no threat, no shout, nor explicative of any kind. Her shoulders squared as her already dark eyes began to burn when the cretin tried to touch her with a filthy handkerchief. The ebb and flow of the Darkside surged forward and her hand was wrapped around the scoundrel’s throat before she could process it. Her bones were strong, Epicanthix-strong, but that was nothing compared to the well of the Force that made her stronger still.

The tanned woman lifted the man from his feet as she squeezed. Her height was meager, so it wasn’t far, but it would more than carry her point across. “You clumsy little fool.”

Crimson lips curled into a sneer that somehow still managed to appear elegant. Alessandra knew she was better than this wayward little waste of life. The intensity of her hate hastened. It shifted without reason, temporarily, from Adron and his pair of harlots to this man-child. So, breakable.

“Never let me see your face again. It would be a shame for you to lose it.”

Without warning, she dropped the inept oaf, hopefully on his backside, and pulled away from what would no doubt cause a scene. Alessandra could only see red. Everything felt warm, too hot, and very nearly nauseating. Her skin felt like it was on fire and her body temp, if tested, would have been through the roof. Anxiety and paranoia that was typically absent within the Minister seemed to have welled over like a boiling pot.

She could hear her heartbeat—filling her ears. Drowning the music. Drowning the crowd.

Gathering her glittering skirts in her hand she turned away and continued out of the party as planned. All of these people were stifling and she desperately needed it. Her lungs felt as if they were sucking it all away, drinking, laughing, talking, and dancing. Why were there so many people here and when did it get so hot? The Creed woman made her way down the nearest staircase and found herself leaning unnecessarily on the railing.

Her vision blurred.

She hated this festival. It was plebian misery. All she wanted to do was return to her ship and sleep off this night like a bad hangover that it was.

Wearing: This
With: [member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Faye Malvern"] [member="Alessandra Creed"] [member="Kylo Kyr'am"] [member="Ambrose Garrett"]​

YL19y5N.png
As the seconds advanced, it was clear Kinaa’s odd feeling wasn’t a case of food poisoning or a sudden illness. In fact she became very focused, so much that she couldn’t stop staring at a bright neon green light off in the distance, just a simple party light but in her drug-addled brain, the key to the universe.

A menacing voice snapped her out of the ecstatic reverie.

“Bodyguard. Right. Another one.”

Whatever she'd stumbled in upon was either a family reunion gone wrong or a lover’s quarrel, but despite the chemicals in her bloodstream, she’d been at enough Americus gatherings where fists were thrown way too soon in the evening that she remained quiet. As for the fireball? Kinaa thought it was just a party trick.

When Kylo snuck up behind her, the blondelorian just about jumped out of her skin, feeling like one of those cartoon cats that cling to the ceiling, but in reality she merely startled.

“Not normally but when you sneak up on me like that, cyar'ika there’s a good chance you’ll get a mirshmure'cya.” For a moment she cradled his arms around her, sinking backwards into his embrace, planting a kiss on his cheek. “Kylo, I’m on duty now. Working for Viceroyal Malvern.”

Just then Ambrose Garrett crashed into the party, literally into the woman who’d seemed so angry at Adron Malvern. But again like the pyrotechnics, Kinaa thought it was just a performance. Still, she eyed his person, scanning him for weapons. He would certainly have some explaining to do to the dark-haired beauty.

"Your first assignment is to keep her safe. If a single hair on her head is out of place when I return you will answer to me."

“Yes, Sir.”

Kinaa smiled when Faye introduced herself. “I’m Kinaa Ronos, and this is Kylo Kyr’am. I hope you don’t mind if he tags along. He’s my guest for the night.” Increasingly she was feeling good, too good in fact. The blondelorian wasn’t a big drinker or spice-ingester, but now she was convinced her drink had been spiked. Great. First job for the Confederacy and I’m going to be karked out of mind.

“Are you a politician too, Ms. Malvern?”

Conversation would hopefully distract her from the fact that she really wanted to drag Kylo out to where the DJ was, wave around some glow sticks and dance the night away.

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader

Wearing: This Costume

[member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Faye Malvern"] [member="Alessandra Creed"] [member="Kylo"] Kyr'am [member="Ambrose Garrett"] [member="Kinaa Ronos"]

image0.png

Kylo removed his mask showing his short brown hair, scruffy beard and hazel eyes. Kylo held Kinaa a little tighter and embraced her in his arms, she kissed his cheek then tilted his head cuddling her. He listened to her say she was working.

Not a problem babe.

Kylo then watched someone he didn't know barge in and give Kinaa an order. She then introduced herself then she introduced Kylo. Kylo nodded to the person agreeing to wish to tag along.

I can offer extra security, I'm a former bounty hunter and a trained Mandalorian, I'm from clan Prudii Kyr'am.

Kylo looked down at Kinaa and gave her a smile.

Taramaz Arcturus

T
Tags: [Member=Lirka Ka]
Wearing: Coming Soon! basically though, Deathtrooper armour with some red on it.
Wielding: E-11D, seemingly part of the costume, and not real, but in reality, it is. And is perfectly capable of shooting. Pretty much, every weapon on the armour he wore was real, from the blaster to the grenades.
Theme: Can't Hold Us
Feeling: Happy!

"A poor way to greet a lady would be to grab her by her hips and press the bodies together. Well, atleast a poor way if you weren't in a relationship, that is. Though I do apologise, and that's alot coming from a Mandalorian. So allow me to make amends, G'day M'lady."

He held out his hand in a jokingly gentleman fashion. "Shall we go get those drinks? I'm curious about how a beautiful woman such as yourself came to be a warrior." He stepped to the side, clearing a path to the Bar counter "After you, m'lady." He did a half bow, and offered Lirka a seat.

He primed his weapons, just incase, and pulled the knife a bit out of it's sheath, never can be too sure with warriors, especially if they get drunk. He then pulled out a bag of credits, opened it up, and tossed it into the crowd. Then shifted his position, moving the armour around abit, ready to follow Lirka.

“Ha! You’re a bucket head too? Ain’t this night just gettin’ more and more interestin’”

Lirka referred to all Mandalorians in some name ranging from bucket head to other more unsavory insults now, a bit of an old hatred that was unearthed was serving with the Confederacy, even if she had not been grossly intoxicated with a handful of drugged she probably would still accept, stuck the Sephi’s weakness, booze.

“Eilar ei tholi sosti sai paelia, might as well: and you best listen close, I’ll need about a dozen drinks and your attention bucket-head. And ya’ will get to hear how your “beautiful lady” is pretty far from the case.”

Ka’s wide grin wasn’t something she hid, she always told stories when she got drunk, many of them little bits from the pits in Choah. But the abridged life story? Now that will be a fun one.

[member="Taramaz Laurs"]

Untitled1.png
Location: Beach [Seated on a Flatrock some distance from the Festivities]
In the Company Of: [member="Aryn Teth"]​

Never had Srina known Aryn to be particularly pleased in attending any sort of Confederate event. It wasn’t so much the people, or the place, and it was the lack of anonymity. When he was at her side there was no way to hide from those that would want to speak to the former Supreme Commander of the fallen Galactic Alliance. ‘Where have you been?’, they asked, ‘What will you do?’

They didn’t know that the dark-haired man had all but recused himself from matters that could possibly hold galactic interest. He was his own man now. Just Aryn Teth. Not the military leader of some nation nor even a Jedi. Just…Her Aryn.

The white-haired woman could feel him before she saw him. Always. He felt warm from afar, safe, no matter the circumstances. It was akin to the response she held when her Master was on the approach. For that reason alone she could attribute the sixth sense to their collective Force Bonds. As she felt their fears and anxieties she was also rewarded with their being. Nervousness flooded from the Eriadu man and her head tilted in silent curiosity.

Why? Was there cause for concern?

“Do the masks frighten you, nin árë?” [my day, my light]

Her question was spoken innocently enough, distant, and aloof from her surroundings when he came to sit beside her on the beach. The colorful waves of her typically ivory hair tossed in the warm breeze and his arm around her waist caused her to draw near. He kissed her cheek, and her head turned, tilting toward him so that she could nestle her face in his neck for a moment. He always smelled so good. Clean, earthy, with an occasional hint of something that reminded her of fresh pine. Her hand moved to rest on his chest, but, he would feel her frown when she realized he was dressed extremely casually. “Where is your costume?”

“If I must—you must. You now owe me.”

If it were possible to make one of the Confederate Exarchs pout in public, now, would have been the time. Srina hid it rather well and instead focused on the question that had been posed. Was she taking a break? Perhaps, but, she refused to admit it. Everything on Archae Teuthis had gone according to plan. She had no reason to complain, save, for the strange glitter-covered lingerie she now wore. It was a little itchy. “I am a Melodie. I should be found near water.”

Seconds later she found herself presented with the reason Aryn had come all this way. Aside, from her. To bring her something that was apparently required to finalize their arrangement. His smile was earnest, unassuming, and it caused winter-gray eyes to move. His pleasing genetics became incredibly apparent when he was excited about something. A handsome face, strong jaw, and a good build. With any luck he would pass that to his offspring.

Srina remained quiet for a long moment as she reached up to take the box that she had been offered. The object inside glittered with all its might and she held it a little closer so that she could inspect it fully. The Sith Apprentice had no eye for finery, but, it meant something simply because of what it represented. “It is a very thoughtful treat. Though, I am sorry. Things have changed.”

“We cannot get married.”

She held it for a moment before she closed the box pressed it neatly back into his hand. Her expression remained apathetic, blank, and the bond between them would ring with stillness. After a moment of silence she turned to look at her former-Jedi and a ghostly smile crossed primrose lips. She held up her left hand to display the engagement jewelry, shining, and perfectly snug on the ring finger of her left hand.

The box she had given back was definitely empty.

“A trick in contrast to your treat. Thank you. You didn’t have to…But thank you.”

It was a physical sign, more than a pop-question, more than their Bond, that he meant every word. He would never know just how humbled she was to know he wasn’t ashamed of her for the path she walked. The quiet moment was temporarily interrupted. She could feel something, a flash of darkness, coming from the party. There were many Sith present but it still didn't seem appropriate for the venue. Her head tilted while she tried to follow the flavor of it. She knew it...Barely, but, she knew it. She raised her Holo-Comm and typed a brief message to [member="Adron Malvern"].

<< | Is everything all right? | >>

Afterall, where the Minister of Commerce went, her fellow Exarch would be sure to follow.

Taramaz Arcturus

T
Tags: [Member=Lirka Ka]
Wearing: Coming Soon! basically though, Deathtrooper armour with some red on it.
Wielding: E-11D, seemingly part of the costume, and not real, but in reality, it is. And is perfectly capable of shooting. Pretty much, every weapon on the armour he wore was real, from the blaster to the grenades.
Theme: Can't Hold Us
Feeling: Flirty and Drunk!

"Alright pretty lady, got any specific drinks you want? bourbon? rum? eh, I'll get you an order of Rum."

He slid a pouch of credits across the table, equalling a couple over enough for thirty bottles of rum, which were then slid over to him. He then slid a dozen over to her, and opened one of his, turning to look at the pretty lady, taking a long sip. "Alright Ms Fine, tell me your tale." (Yay for references to TV shows that nobody else watches!) He laid back in his chair, occasionally taking sips from his drink, before eventually taking off his helmet, not really breaking the immersion of him being a Deathtrooper, he looked deadly, he had a Mandalorian Clan Crest tattooed on his neck, his long brown hair swept back, his short facial hair groomed to the point. His eyes shone a dark red in the left, and purple in the right. With a fierce sort of glint. His features defined in a good way, it either made him look like he just got cleaned, or was about to clean the floor, with your face. Depending on the situation. He kept his helmet by him.

Human Replicant Droid
Untitled1.png
Archae Teuthis, Expansion Region, Brevost Sector

Outfit: X
Tag: [member="Arekk"]​

——————————————————————

Athena was very, very carefully trying not to short out her circuits from all the excitement. Archae Teuthis was the loveliest place she had ever seen! There were so many islands, beaches, and people dotting the shores in the most wonderful of costumes! She was halfway out of the Ebon Hawk before it even landed, and would have been, were it not for safety protocols. Ar’ekk mollified her hyperactivity with his arm around her waist and her fingers curled in the material of his costume. “Do you see? That is a clown. That is a law enforcement officer.”

“And a droid!”, she pointed out before her eyes flashed, and she realized it was actually mistaken. “Actually, that is a droid. Not a costume.”

Ar’ekk suggested that they dance first and Athena nodded her head happily. She would like to dance with her handsome warrior more than anything. “Do you think that Mr. Riggs [[member="Damon Riggs"]] and Ms. Ee'everwest [[member="Teyla Ee'everwest"]] will come? I would like to see them again soon.”

“Mr. Riggs is quite symmetrical and Ms. Ee'everwest in quite luminous. I want to say hello to their tiny human again. What if it has forgotten me?”

Athena genuinely seemed to fret this. She’d been sure to always speak to Teyla’s abdomen with good cheer and good will to make the tiny human feel safe and secure. She smiled up at Ar’ekk, beaming at him, as if he were her sun and stars. Truthfully, he was. His hands to her cheeks caused her to lean up in her tiptoes so she could brush her lips against his. She was so happy to be here.

They made their way from the Ebon Hawk and moved toward where all the lights and decorations were. There were so many people! Most were laughing, carrying on, drinking alcoholic beverages, and just having a plain good time. She could tell from the noise that her auditory system had to filter through. There was an orator telling spooky stories not far away and Athena looked intensely curious. Beyond that, there was a dance floor with plenty of flashing lights, smoke, and music.

Athena slipped her hand into Ar’ekk’s and pulled him forward. “Let’s go! I love this song.”

She had never heard this song before. But, she loved this "Monster Mash" anyway.

There was no telling why Adron continued to pursue Alessandra. In fact it was more in his character for him to let the woman leave to cool off and speak of this later. However something was throwing his judgement away from the bit of rationality he held. He watched as Alessandra plucked the man from his feet with an icy threat. Had it been any other situation Adron would have actually found the show of force amusing and even attractive. Of course now was not the time to dwell on such things. Once the man had been set down Alessandra continued out of the party and into the night.

Adron followed, barely giving the man a glance as he waited until they were outside. Once he had caught up with Alessandra he spoke plainly, though he was sure most of his words would fall on deaf ears. “Faye is my sister, Alessandra. I didn't know she was alive until tonight. If I did I would have told you.” He eyed her closely before his hand reached out to take her wrist, trying to halt her. “I lie to a lot of people about a lot of things for a lot of reasons. I don't lie to you.” His eyes were narrowed and yet even he could not help but think of his words. It was true. Adron had made it his goal to keep all others in the shadows, yet Alessandra alone knew of everything he did, everything he was.

Do you really think I'd do that to you?” He asked meaningfully, even searchingly. Adron and Alessandra had been seeing each other for months and since then the Exarch had never once thought of stepping out on the woman. He could hear a soft chirp coming from his datapad but he decided to ignore it for now. If it was not important it could wait, if it was important it would still wait anyway.

You know how I feel about you and you know I would not betray you.” He insisted, his blue eyes piercing the woman as he spoke to her.

[member="Faye Malvern"] [member="Alessandra Creed"]

[member="Scherezade deWinter"] [member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"]

"Screw you" The blonde haired Jedi would joke lightly in turn when the first thing she did was insult his outfit. But the smirk present on his face indicated he wasn't offended by it as he would wrap his arms around her in turn with a tight bearhug. He'd get his revenge in his own way, after all. Mainly by squeezing her in the bearhug as he was, but he'd find other ways later. "I've always been told the best costume on this date is one that is your reverse. And seeing as the reverse to prim and proper Jedi robes is probably the scruffiest looking attire available... I figured it'd be fun to play a game of contrast. Now I don't know if that is simply not the case, or if you just have the costume taste of a Hutt" Josh would then joke in turn, hitting Madalena back with playful barbs of his own. But then it came time to be introduced to her friends.

"A pleasure to meet you, Dia."

Dia, the name was familiar somehow. How? He wasn't sure. Another day, another life perhaps, it was a name he knew and yet a name he didn't. Time, space, dimensions, the Force... It all worked in ways that still remained alien to him. But he didn't pursue the topic, instead he let the wind take it, let it all fly away.

He smiled warmly at the woman's announcement, holding out his hand to shake hers in turn.

"Congratulations to you, Viceroy, and a pleasure once again. I am Josh, hailing from the Silver Jedi as it's Master Of The Order. Come to think of it, it's actually a recent promotion of my own" He would admit with a cheeky grin spreading across his features. "I hope the world continues to bring good tidings and success to us both, Viceroy."

The name still felt weird to say. Master Of The Order. But he would get used to it. Next came the entire two, Jaron and Kasca, and the Jedi would bow his head respectfully. "A pleasure to meet you both as well."

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Wearing: THIS HAT
Getting Choked By: [member="Alessandra Creed"]​
image0.png
Most of the time Ambrose had been able to talk himself out of anything. There was that one time he had managed to accidentally deflower a king's daughter and very nearly found himself on the chopping block because of it. Yet in this instance two things were clear the most obvious of them being how mad this woman was to start with. What should have been a case of bad timing and not paying attention turned into a hand around his throat and his feet being lifted just slightly off the ground.

He began to cough as the burning hit his throat and lungs from the lack of air going to them. His vision blurred together as he was picked up on a man coming their way. The other two women were still talking, and while Ambrose thought one of them may have looked familiar to him for some reason, he could not see well enough to tell. There was ringing in his ears that was getting louder, and as a result he heard nothing of what the other woman said, other than he knew it was neither kind nor nice. Ambrose knew well enough to know that he had been threatened.

His buttocks hit the floor hard. That was going to be sore for a day or two, not something he wanted to deal with when he was the pilot of his own ship. The jack of all trades scoundrel didn't live a life of comfort to begin with. He could not have been more opposite than some of these people at this party had he tried, but playing off his mother's last name at least got him in the doors. Ambrose could ill afford going without work, but after what just happened, he knew no one in this group was going to give him anything. The socializing was a bust before it even happened, and the man started to pluck himself off the floor with his ego more wounded than his arse.

"Again I'm sorry... at least let me replace the dress..." he hollered out as the woman stormed off and the other man passed by in hot pursuit... Well that wasn't going to work.

He mentally wiped the egg off his face and headed up the stairs to where [member="Faye Malvern"], [member="Kylo Kyr'am"], and [member="Kinaa Ronos"], were gathered. A roguish grin was put on his face, the tiniest crease that barely passed as dimple forming in his cheek.

"I don't really mean to interrupt any of you at all... but I feel really bad and I want to replace that dress. If any of you know how much it cost... I'll hand the credits over. They are no problem really."

That was the beauty of the Garrett name. Ambrose was the only child of his mother and even though he was illegitimate, his grandparents had named him as their heir in a funny turn of events. Both were deceased, and their estate sat vacant because Ambrose did not want to live that lavish life. No one would ever know it by looking at him, but the charismatic scoundrel was just as wealthy as the people who he did not fit in with at all.

With: [member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Kasca Fen"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]​
Untitled1.png

"Not surprised, my little killer, just... realizing how much of your life these missions actually make me miss. And naturally imaginary mass murder does not count, but I have seen you in action well enough to know what you are capable of."

There was a proud look on Jaron's face. The more he was with Dianah the more of the darkness that was in him was embraced. Jaron simply realized that denying it had been like denying a major part of himself. Whether it was right or not, in some small way Jaron owed Dianah his life, certainly the one he had now. Had they never met, the miserable man did not want to imagine how different the past several months would have been. While he was not wearing his miserable face or black clothes, there would always be part of him that would remain miserable, simply for Dianah's sake. He had to retain some part of the man she fell in love with as he became the man she adored.

Jaron would have answered about Rishi, but they were interrupted by the tall blond that had approached. Dianah seemed to be enjoying the bit of gossip that Jaron was in the moment. Whether it was something in the drink that was hitting him, or Dianah was rubbing off on his, Jaron was definitely feeling a bit more outgoing. That was until she kissed his cheek. His arm slipped around her waist as he turned to face her entirely.

'I like this, you suit it.'

The look she gave him pulled him toward her. She was the only one in his view or mind in that moment. As though everything around them became a blur, Jaron had eyes only for the woman currently in his embrace. His mind assaulted her with all kinds of scandalous thoughts that he happened to be thinking in the moment, leaving a small request in her mind as Maddy's introduction pulled her away the lips that nearly met hers in that moment. "Keep this form tonight my love... the red suits you especially..."

Jaron fought back a scowl as the man introduced himself as a Jedi, master of the order for the Silver Jedi Order. Dianah and Maddy had yet to know the part of his story that named that order as the specific one that his uncle and cousin had abandoned him for. It was not fair to hold the entire order hostage for their decision, but it did paint all Jedi in a certain color as far as Jaron was concerned. For the sake that Maddy was DIanah's friend Jaron squashed the sudden animosity growing inside him, and offered the man his hand.

"Enjoy the hospitality of the Confederacy tonight. The Vicelord is always a generous host to his friends, so please drink up you fill... and take this woman dancing," Jaron said indicating Madelena. "In fact... we should all dance." Jaron offered his arm to Dianah. It was time to surprise her and show her that the miserable cyar'ika could actually dance.

Tags: [member=Adron Malvern] | [member=Alessandra Creed] | [member=Kinaa Ronos] | [member=Ambrose Garrett]
image0.png
'Pleasure to meet you both. I don't mind a tag along at all.'

Something was strange about this party. Everyone was incredibly intense in their endeavors, the woman before her being a prime example. Faye could feel the excitement and joy bubbling up inside her. There was also a deep desire to do something, but Faye couldn't say what. That's where the extent of her abilities came to a halt. Faye shook her head toward the Madalorian woman when posed the question. Politics had never been her style though she had been provided the same level of education as her brother. She nursed her glass, dark brown eyes fixed on the back of Alessandra's head as she weaved her way through the crowd and out of the doors.

'No, politics have never been my thing...'

The distracted tone of voice she used screamed of her desire to leave. Just as she'd made up her mind to follow them out of the doors the lumbering brute that had knocked into Alessandra invited himself into the group. Up close Faye finally recognized him, though when they'd originally met she referred to herself as Esmée. She vaguely remembered their exchange though her mind was entirely elsewhere when he came up to ask his question. Without thinking, and with the trick working steadily at her already unstable mind, Faye replied to him.

'Probably more than you'll ever see in your life time. Will you excuse me?' She graced each member of the group with a friendly smile, setting her eyes on Kinaa last of all. 'Go and enjoy the party with your guest. I'm more than capable of protecting myself.'

Without waiting for any kind of permission or agreement Faye swept herself away from the crowd, choosing to follow the footsteps of her brother as quickly as he had followed Alessandra's. Hopefully he had gotten to her before she managed to leave. Even from this distance away Faye could feel the anger radiating off her like heat from a thousand suns. She could also feel her brothers torment, the pain he felt for making her think he'd chosen someone else. It seemed the grudge against him for leaving her had ended, she couldn't stand to feel such a strong emotion coming from him and, despite everything, she couldn't stand the woman's anger any longer.

Faye pushed the double doors open with her shoulder, grunting as the weight of them pushed her back slightly. Relief washed over her face when she realized they were still there. She wasn't sure if it was the drink that gave her such confidence or the motivation to end all the silly drama, but Faye walked right up to the two completely disregarding their private moment.

'This is getting ridiculous. You'll likely end up hating me forever for doing this but please, trust me. I can't stand all the intense feelings right now, it needs to stop.'

With that Faye instantly reached out with the force, pressing her mind into Alessandra's. Whether the woman let her in was an entirely different story but Faye persisted anyway. Sweet childhood memories of Adron and herself flooded her mind. Every bedtime story he'd ever told her, every dessert he'd ever shared, every game they'd ever played, every fear, every worry, every word. It was plainly obvious that they were related from the beginning but hopefully, if Alessandra was willing, this would be definitive proof.

Wearing: Bottom part, Top part, Honey Boo Prototype Combat Boots
Wielding: 4 Czerka knives
Tags: [member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"] [member="Jaron Lesan"] [member="Kasca Fen"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

Untitled1.png
“If you wanted to come as the reverse you should have dressed up as a femme-fatal Sith Lady,” Madalena said to Josh with a cheeky grin. “You’d rock a black leather bra,” she added with a wink. Besides, how dare he claim she had the costume taste of a Hutt! She was going to get back at him for saying that, but later on. Not yet. Right now they were still doing rounds of introductions, and she wanted this to go as smoothly as possible. While she herself never had problems with people being lightsiders, darksiders, middlesiders, she knew not everyone was of the same mind as she. The Confederacy might have pledged a neutral stand, but it would be stupid to deny that most of its Force Users were hardcore Darksiders.

“Viceroy?” Madalena asked as she turned to Dia after she’d corrected her, eyes wide for a moment before she broke into another one of her smiles, “You’re a vice-dudette! Congrats!” and with that she jumped on Dia, giving her friend a hug. “Does that mean you’ll be too busy running that planet to join me on missions and do some more shifting experiments?” with that she gave a pout, and batted her eyelashes. Nope. Dia was a friend. That meant Dia didn’t get to wiggle out of those things, even if time had to pass between one meeting and the next. “Wait, does that mean I need to stop calling you Dia and singing Dia can you hear meeeee, and start calling you vice-dudette? Vice-dudette can you hear meeee doesn’t play as well on the ear.”

Wait, take this woman dancing? Madalena looked in surprise, realizing she had just been offered as a sacrificial dancer to her friend. While she didn’t normally mind… Nah, never mind. She’d danced with Josh before, even if she had a lot more clothes on last time she did it. It was funny how suddenly dancing together actually brought a hint of blush to her cheeks whereas being completely naked would not have.

Grabbing his hand, Madalena led the two of them to dancefloor in a speed that mirrored Jaron and Dia’s. It was time to dance!

Wearing: This
With: [member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Faye Malvern"] [member="Alessandra Creed"] [member="Kylo Kyr'am"] [member="Ambrose Garrett"]
YL19y5N.png

There was something extremely endearing about a tough-as-nails Mandalorian who turned into a love-struck puppy at the sight of his cyar'ika, and when Kylo ripped off his mask, Kinaa couldn’t help but give his ear a nibble - just a small one.

And the blondelorian thought it was good that her beau offered extra protection because with all of the conflicting feelings and emotions coursing through her courtesy of the spiked food and drink, she wasn’t completely confident that all of her faculties would stay with her this night.

Kinaa eyed the man who approached who said he would pay for Alessandra’s dress. Kark me, how should I know what it cost? She hadn’t worn a ball gown since her sweet sixteen, and even then, that was filled with Americus’s getting too drunk and fighting.

'No, politics have never been my thing…"

“Me neither,” Kinaa wanted to say, but she only watched the woman she was supposed to be keeping an eye on. But as Faye excused herself, she felt conflicted. Do I follow her like Viceroyal Malvern instructed or let her alone to her own devices?

At the end of the day, she knew what choice should be made. This was a social gathering after all. Perhaps Faye had an intimate conversation to attend to. And Kinaa would give her the privacy she deserved.

“It’s just you and me, baby,” she said to her lover. “And hopefully I won’t be fired during the first day on the job.”

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader

Wearing: This Costume

[member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Faye Malvern"] [member="Alessandra Creed"] [member="Kylo"] Kyr'am [member="Ambrose Garrett"] [member="Kinaa Ronos"]

image0.png

Kylo watched Faye excuse herself wanting to be left alone. Kylo raised an eyebrow curious about the motion. Kylo simply shrugged it off. When Kinaa turned and and looked at Kylo, Kylo put his arms around her, listening to her statement about it being just them two. Kylo muttered "finally" with a smile he gazed into Kinaa's eyes then leaned down and firmly pressed his lips against her lips kissing her with fierce passion.

After Kylo simply looked back at her, it was as if the world around them had dissapeared, it was only Kinaa and Kylo there, in that moment locked in a gaze staring into each others eyes. Kylo felt all his worries had just dissapeared, he felt happier right now than he ever had.

<From Cannibal Carnival>

Aloha Archae

Objective: Holiday/R & R
Goal: Relax and Recreate
Time: Night

Vildarn and his crew had much to his objections been granted time off from saving the galaxy. He most assuredly needed it after what he’d been through so far, especially on that last mission. He sat by the ocean under the stars hoping the wish tree on Hypori would continue to keep its end of the deal. After some non alcoholic beverages he’d probably go for a swim or eat some sweets, maybe he’d find the time to do some pranks but he was dangerously becoming too serious a person to have too much fun.

‘Least I’m not in charge of security this time’ He thought to himself as he let out a small chuckle.

Darth Miseria

D
Form: xxx
Tags: [member=Jaron Lesan] | [member=Scherezade deWinter] | [member=Kasca Fen] | [member=Josh DragonsFlame]
Untitled1.png

A soft giggle escaped her lips when Jaron put his less than saintly thoughts into her mind. A flush was forming on her cheeks but she couldn't tell if it was the drink or her lover's sweet visions. At the words muttered in her mind she shot him a sneaky glance. She'd neglected to tell him just yet but her work with Adron had forced her to create an entirely new form, one that she'd be using on a regular basis so long he had use for her. Dianah knew for a fact that Jaron would like it.

Just wait... I can do one better.

She pressed her own thoughts into his mind and at the same time the image of her brand new form. The ginger headed woman Dianah had fabricated was entirely her own creation, which happened to be the first form she'd made up completely since her chosen form. At the same time smiled toward Josh and nodded her head in thanks.

'Congratulations on your own promotion! You must have worked very hard for it.'

She wasn't entirely sure of what to make of the Jedi standing in front of her, but one thing was for certain. Dianah thought he was very brave, particularly because he was surrounded by a fair few sith, some of which were the most brutal she'd ever known. She could also feel Jaron's tension rising up in his chest despite the words he spoke. Something wasn't quite right there but she couldn't place her finger on what, she'd have to remember to ask later. There was little time to think about it though as her friend was jumping onto her, squeezing her in an impossibly tight hug which Dianah returned with the same amount of enthusiasm.

'If I don't have the time I'll make it. Your'e an incredible partner and you're the only one who wants to experiment as much as I do and I'll be dammed if I pass that chance up!' Dianah shook her head and laughed loud, letting it titter off into a rather uncontrollable giggle at the end. 'Definitely not. You don't have to call me Vice-dudette unless we're in an official setting. Even then I think it'll sound too weird coming from you... Dia will do.'

Dancing! What a great idea. She couldn't remember the last time she and Jaron had danced together, or if they'd ever gotten the chance at all. She slipped her arm into his, entirely too giddy to wait for him to lead them to the dance floor. Dianah practically dragged him into the middle of it all, a crowd of people pressing up against them as they moved in time to the heavy beat. Dianah flashed him a cheeky wink and slid her arms over his shoulders, drawing her body close to him. It was easy to slip into the rhythm, it pulsed in time with her heart beating against her rib-cage. Her head was jittery and entirely lost in itself but for some reason she felt like a million credits.

With: [member="Dianah Vi'dreya] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Kasca Fen"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]​
The images which Dianah flooded his mind with overwhelmed his already escalating high. He giggled at the ideas she was flooding his mind with, and even gulped at a couple of them sometimes forgetting she was a Shi'ido. What piqued his interest was the redheaded form she had created for herself.

"Oh hello!" he absently said aloud forgetting there were others around. Whatever had been in the glasses of champagne they had toasted with was beginning to hit his mind, and Jaron felt like a very different person. He was already more outgoing than usual, but the effect of the drug was making him, overly joyful. Jaron quieted himself quickly as his mind signalled all kinds of approval over this new form she had chosen. Jaron would ask later what had spurred this on as he was increasingly curious about her work activities. Since he was taking over her security as well as the fact their lives were more entwined than what they had been when they had been on Naboo. No one knew the secret yet.

His own feelings of conflict over having the Jedi in their midst was also fading. The drug was certainly making him a happy person, so much so that when everyone agreed to dance, Jaron made quite the fist pump.

"YEEESSSS!!!"

Clearly he was excited about it. Dianah seemed to be so as well as the woman dragged him off before he could even ask about what kinds of shifting experiments she and Maddy were talking about. The drug was making his mind follow every random trail and thought his mind picked up on, but at least they kept coming back to Dianah. Drug or no drug, his thoughts and world centered around her, and his future did as well. It was not a hard thing to imagine that the two were now one in every sense of that meant, because it felt natural and right.

As the music played, and Dianah moved closer to him, his arms wrapped around her waist, and with a pivot of his foot, he dipped the woman in a spontaneous flare and kissed her. A smirk tugged at his lips when he popped them back up his mind racing with all kinds of ideas on how to exit the party when a new song started to play. At the start of it, Jaron recognized it from his days in school on Corellia and began to do the dance that accompanied it. Dianah liked him outgoing, so Jaron was going to put on a show.

"C'mon, ner Dian'ika... show me your moves! Maddy and Josh you too!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom