Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aloha Archae | CIS Dominion of Archae Teuthis (U,40)

Taking the drink and downing half of it in what seemed like one mighty gulp before slamming the thing onto the bar. A wide grin across her face, it was a long tale. 127 years of one, trying to be condensed down into taking less than an hour and where she could have enough drinks for it.

"Jhorael shaer, Talalysol sar! Keep your ears open and listen well, Bucket-Head because I sure as all hell ain't goin' to be repeating this for ya'! It all starts on Thustra, you see, youngin' I had the world on a platter and a future few can compare to. But I wasn't about the life of politics, ya' see...I liked to fight, I still like ta' fight."

She skipped over a gross amount of details already, how she was the Princess of Thustra, how she killed a man, how she learned of the Force and the Dark Side. But the bucket-head didn't need to know any of that stuff.
"My folks weren't too keen on that, I got my fix, I took up duelin'. But swinging fake swords around gets borin', ya'? I left Thustra, didn't look back till the Mandalorians came and took it over, Galaxy was a big place but I ended up in the smelliest, violent, most gods damn beautiful place in the Galaxy! You folk call it the Choah Belt, we called it the Pit. Because ya' seen, you little Valaer-maelol mes, I got into pit-fighting."

Slamming her fist Lirka took the rest of her drink down in one violent gulp. A passionate recollection soaring through her body, it was as amusing as it was partially scary she rose to her feet. Shouting out just the accomplishments rolling out next.

"For 40 years I fought in those pits, for 40 years! For 20 I was champion! The Galaxy was at my fingertips, I had all the blood, booze, women and beyond I could ever want! But you wanna know something about that life, Talalysol? It's fulfilling till you have a headcount big enough to make a throne. The second I got an offer out of that rock, literally, it was a rock..."

After her rather...passionate...rant about her former career choice she mellowed down. Sitting back down, looking at her empty glass and grumbling about needing more booze.

"Oh but I ain't done, I was barely 70 back then! They got me an all access free trip to that little piece of trash they call Anzat's surface to go train with the assassin down there', ya' learn a lot when the people are tryin' ta' drink ya' brains every other day. Give me a few years, make it out, and I'm back up the Galaxy. I blow everything on some nice and shiny gear. And I decided it was a wise idea to go to that festering little hive of trash they call Mercenary work...."

And then she made a nigh 40 year timeskip to the Confederacy. Deciding she didn't want to just get herself mad.

"Those bucket-heads working for the Confederacy found me, and whattda' ya' say to the rest bein' it history?"

It was...always strange when Lirka's heavily accented voice went into some rants that very very much didn't match it. It was an accent native to Thustran nobility.

[member="Taramaz Laurs"]

Taramaz Arcturus

T
Tags: [Member=Lirka Ka]
Wearing: Coming Soon! basically though, Deathtrooper armour with some red on it.
Wielding: E-11D, seemingly part of the costume, and not real, but in reality, it is. And is perfectly capable of shooting. Pretty much, every weapon on the armour he wore was real, from the blaster to the grenades.
Theme: Can't Hold Us
Feeling: Drunk and Happy!

He nodded along to the Elf's rant, sipping on his drink, if it weren't for the Deathtrooper armour that had people staring at him and keeping their distance just incase, he might actually look like a Viceroy or Politician. He slid her another drink, then finished off his bottle o' rum and grabbed another, cracking it open, and drinking a third of it. "If you're done with your story, I'd like to tell ye a few tales, pretty girl." (Okay, his accent shifted from Aussie to Scottish when he was drunk)

He gave her a minute or so, then leaned back a bit more, crossing his legs and arms, holding his drink upright.

"Alright, so, there I was, on Mandalore, walking along in a forest, doing a bit o' hunting, I was lass. Then out o' nowhere, comes a group of Wannabe Mandoes, called 'emselves Neo Crusaders or something. Told me I was in on 'er territory, had to leave or I'd get shot right inbetween my rainbow eyes, 'er words."

He took a large sip of his drink. Pulling a knife out of his armour and playing around with it, twirling it between his fingers, balancing it by it's handle, playing around in general, all while looking in the Spiky Elf's general direction.

"Now I don't know if ye know 'is lass, but Mandalorians in general don't 'ike being threaten-d or insulte-d. I especially don't 'ike bein insult-ed about my eyes, so ye know what I 'id lass? I bloody punched 'er leader's face in! 'Ooked like a bantha 'ad slept on it. 'Eep in mind this is back when I 'ore Crushgaunts. Where was I lass? oh yeah. So then I 'icked up the one with a sword, and threw 'im at a tree, he snapped before the tree, needless te say. 'Hen I pulled out me trusty sword, and stabbed 'ne through his heart. Decapitated t'e other, and still made it home intime to cook me my dinner that I-d 'aught eariler."

He took another sip, emptying his bottle, throwing it away into the crowd, and grabbed another, cracking it open with his knife and sipped from it, the drink that was. He kept playing with his knife, throwing it up and catching it, etc.

"Then 'ere was this one 'ime I was 'unted down by them Neo-Wannabes. Had an 'ntire army surrounding me. Let me tell ye lassie, it ain't easy to kill a good 'undred plus Neo-Wannabes, not that they were the concern, it was that about 'ifty o' 'em--" He took a long swig from his bottle o' rum "Were 'ering crushgaunts and real Mando style armor, I'll say 'is one thing lassie, explosives plus a sniper 'lus a very drunk Mando, equals a very bad fight, for the 'nemy. I tossed 'own a couple o' thermal dets, plus a few rocket 'aunchers, I wiped out a good 'ixty from 'at alone. Then I sniped a 'ew of 'em, then grabbed me sword, and started 'alkin to the door, which had been rammed in, and Neo-Wannabes had ran in, so naturally, I cut 'em down when 'ey came in. Cortosis shields are very good weapons, I'll tell ya, didn't expect it at all, considering 'er breachin team had only lightsabre wielders. Long story short, I chased em away."

He took another swig from his bottle, finishing it, and threw it away, cutting another open, and sipping from it.

"Long story 'hort, I had a 'ew battles with the Confederacy, as allies, 'ventually joined the K.O. As you said, the rest speaks for itself. Now lassie, what'dya 'ay, swig a 'ew more drinks and tell a 'ouple more stories, or 'et outta 'ere and 'ave uselves a look-see around town?"

He put his knife back in his armour, holding his bottle.

Wearing: This
With: [member="Kylo Kyr'am"]
YL19y5N.png

The spice flowed thick and strong now through her bloodstream, her heart beating in time to the music. The bass of the next song pulsed through her entire body making her nerves sing and even her skin vibrate.

“Finally?” Kinaa had to laugh. Here she was already letting Faye cavort off to who knows where and Exarch Malvern would come back to find the blondelorian canoodling with her lover. She was caught between not wanting to be an absolute pain in the choobies to Malvern’s sister or outwardly defying his order. “Cyar'ika, it’s easy for you to say. My new boss might not be happy with me when the night is over.”

Then again she felt so high that she could just melt right into Kylo’s arms, and she practically did. As his lips brushed against her, pressing firm with the kind of vulnerable passion that had caused her to fall for him in the first place, she sank into the kiss. Out in the open air, the flames of a fire pit nearby she felt as if they were the first man and woman to ever exist in the galaxy - primordial and undeveloped, letting their instincts take over.

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader

Wearing: This Costume

[member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Faye Malvern"] [member="Alessandra Creed"] [member="Kylo"] Kyr'am [member="Ambrose Garrett"] [member="Kinaa Ronos"]

image0.png

Kylo simply smiled down at Kinaa. If your boss isn't happy with you, it's not your fault, Faye doesn't want a bodyguard. But personally I think you should do whatever you think is right.

Kylo still lost in his own world with Kinaa kept hoods eye sight on her not breaking the gaze. His blood warmly pumping through his veins as his arms are wrapped around his love.

Wearing: The Black Porg

Tags: [member="Lyla Quinn"], [member="Jyoti Nooran"]

Untitled1.png

'Twas the night of festivities, when all children heard
O' the lies and deceits of the jolly fat bird
With eyes of black beads and a beak of pure gold
A bird of misdeeds from days long and old...

Come time of reap doth the slippery bird walk
To the center of town where all the kids talk
O' treats and o' gifts doth the little ones boast
While shrouded in tricks, from goblin to ghost...

A Scarecrow lead across the Boardwalk and the inflatable porg followed. From within the polyester confines of the massive bird, Kip found his cardiovascular endurance lacking. Beads of sweat poured down his forehead while flippers frantically flailed in the air. And all around him, Kip could feel the tiny patters of hands, feet, tentacles, and whatever else the younglings used for appendages rapping against the puffy exterior. With laborious fervor, Kip worked up an animated dance to distract the delightfully sugar-fevered youth, ending flashily with a spin that sent the entire form, from beaked head to webbed feat, hurled over the edge of the walk.

The polyester wings flapped rapidly as the costume careened down a sandy hill, tobogganing along the costume's rotund belly. Meanwhile, the world before Kip was a mixture of dirt and flashes of beach in the distance. Amid the roaring and hissing of the sandy substrate beneath him, Kip could hear his own words echoed back to him.

"Let's go inflatable", the overzealous and unwise Kip Ridel suggested to Lyla only hours prior, "It'll be fun."

The grand descent of the Black Porg reached its timely end just outside of the luau, under a palm tree where two aspiring lovers adjourned. Hand-clasped-in-hand and eyes locked, the lovers spent their time drinking in each other's presence. Soft smiles and gentle touches ensued, with sweet nothings sung upon the autumn breeze. And against this scene was the backdrop of a dark black bird, slowly rising from its sandy descent and groaning with a pain-filled wail that sent the couple screaming and fleeing from the scene.

"Hey!" Kip called out to the couple, to no avail. "Where's the party?!" With a sigh of disappointment, Kip used the flippers of the costume to dust himself off. Fortunately, his answer came in the form of spices and meats as well as laughter and songs. Beyond that, the roar of the ocean. The black porg raised his flippers in triumph, beaked head thrust toward the sky proudly.

"I made it!" He shouted to nobody in particular. "Now where's my Jurassic Partner-In-Crime?"

wrappingpaper.png
Tag: [member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="Faye Malvern"]​
Wearing: XXXX

Why wouldn’t people just let her leave? After she’d dropped the waste of life on her backside she had abruptly continued with an intended departure. She made it down the twisting staircase and outside before a deep baritone made it to her ears. It was familiar, made her heart stop, and her eyes narrowed at the sensation of someone grabbing her wrist. Her first response was to whirl around telekinetically blast the offending person into the nearest unforgiving object. Alessandra froze with the palm of her free hand leveled directly at the chest of the man she loved. “Adron…”

Her face seemed delicate. Her skin was a milk-pale shade of brown in the dim light and her typically chocolate colored eyes seemed to be stuck in a perpetual shade of obsidian. Her pupils were gone, completely blown away by her application of the Force, but remained touch with a crimson vein of Sith corruption. The Exarch before her had known for a long time that she hid her abilities. To lose control to such a degree meant that something was well and truly wrong. More, than just a simple spat.

She let him close. Her gaze remained dark, luminous, like solid black mirrors that reflected back what they saw. He would see himself as she saw him. How she loved him. Power breathed off of her skin like a nearly invisible cloud. It was an echo of what she unintentionally accessed, an after effect, like steam rising from a pot. Did she really think that he would lie to her? Betray her? Her head tilted as she let her hand rest against his chest, without giving a telekinetic push, and stillness found her.

He had such blue eyes. It was one of the first things she had noticed during their first encounter. He was well-dressed, certainly well-spoken, and more handsome than any one man had a right to be—but his eyes were what pulled at her from across a crowded room. Every time. Adron insisted that he would never deceive her and his repeated overtures seemed to have made a dent in the rage-filled haze that had filled her head. “No.”, she murmured, her elegant brow furrowing in confusion before the hand that had fallen to his chest moved toward his face.

Her touch never made it. Instead, she heard the delayed voice of the woman from before, but more than that she felt her mind. Alessandra turned away from Adron and her dark-eyes promised violence to the woman-child that thought her head was a playground. Her response slashed through the area like a whip and she instinctively pushed back. The Creed woman had trained for years to shore up her mind with issues of national security at stake. She handled more credits than most finance ministers saw in a dozen lifetimes. Her mental faculties needed to stay under lock and key. The invasion was rebuked with enough Force that the pressure in the area seemed to thicken. “Get the hell out of my head or I swear I will break you.”

The fingers of her right hand flexed as if to produce another fireball, but something slipped through the cracks. It was a sliver of a memory. A brief flare of light that led to the sound of phantom children laughing in her ears. She could see a much younger version of Adron reading to a little girl. Her eyes closed and she shook her head. The chemicals running rampant through her body both made things bewildering and disorienting. The memories of familial love slowly trickled in, despite her wards, and eventually, her hand lowered.

Her eyes focused with some difficulty but she tugged out of Adron’s grasp to approach the source of her consternation for the evening. Alessandra approached the younger Malvern without an obvious threat but her eyes were still that same sparkling onyx. It was almost as if what was affecting her mood, also, wouldn’t let her hide her connection to the darkside. “You are beautiful…”, she murmured, reaching up with one hand to touch the cheek of [member="Faye Malvern"]. She imposed the image of the youngling she had not seen clinging to Adron and could see the similarities. Why was it that finding out about a long-lost sibling always caused such trouble?

At least Alessandra hadn’t had immediate access to Magnaguard. That would have ended much differently. The raven-haired Sith sighed softly before leaning forward to wrap the young woman in a light embrace. The emotion from her memories drove her to care and her current state amplified it. Regardless, she knew how much family meant to Adron. This was his sister. As much as she cared for him… It was appropriate. “I do not hate you, however, my mind is off limits. Do not try that again.”

Alessandra pulled away and returned to the man that she had recently tried to set on fire. Her expression had fallen into something that could have resembled contrition were it not for the worry that had etched itself into the kiss of her mouth. This wasn’t normal. She felt charged, ready for a fight, and couldn’t come down. “Something is wrong. With me.”

She didn’t know what was wrong and couldn’t really explain it. Open, maladaptive behavior, no matter how jealous she was—was an aberration. Alessandra leaned forward and let her body rest against Adron’s when everything began to spin unpleasantly. Her skin would feel too hot, beyond feverish, and her racing pulse would only add to her comment.

It was only then that it occurred to her. She groaned, loudly, and had to swallow the urge to start systematically imploding party guests. “The wine. It’s been spiked.”

"I'm a little squeamish about rocking it bare-chest in public" Josh would admit with a light chuckle. Of course, Josh was fully aware he was going to be mostly dealing with Sith when working with the CIS... That was par for the course now. But if they weren't doing any harm to innocents, he wouldn't object. Sure, Jedi and Sith were natural enemies... But if these people meant him and others no harm, he didn't plan to make a fuss. And if they did try and stab him in the back... Well... Josh knew how to handle himself. He wasn't the long-standing Silver Jedi Battlemaster for nothing.

"I'm also now working for the CIS on a part-time basis, as an emissary between the Confederacy and the Silver Jedi Order" Josh would reveal. "It's been in the works since before my promotion, but it's in effect now and once in awhile you'll see me around to help out on missions for the CIS. So long as they're ones that are under SJO approval of course" He spoke with a grin. He had mentioned the idea to Scherezade, back when it was first being put together, but he hadn't had the chance to tell Madalena that it had recently been appointed properly. A lot had been going on. So this was the first she was hearing about it too. Which meant that while he wouldn't be missioning much as MOTO... There was a good chance the missions he did go on, she would be able to get in on them.

"Take her dancing? I think I can do that" Josh would answer with a grin. "Done it before. A few times, actually."

Madalena seemed a bit nervous about dancing with less clothing on this time, but for Josh, this wasn't really a problem considering what he'd seen before. Not that he'd ever tell her. Another day in another life.

So with that, he would gingerly take Madalena's hand as the two made their way to the dance floor to catch up with the others. Of course, as they went, a mischievous twinkle would ring in his eyes as the Jedi would suddenly take the lead as he stepped up. He hadn't forgotten the last time where Madalena had taunted him for not keeping up. He hadn't been ready last time. This time? He was running on all cylinders.

Laughing at the encouragement from [member="Jaron Lesan"] and [member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"] he would quickly take it as a challenge for him and [member="Scherezade deWinter"] and wrap his arms around her tight, spinning them both around in turn as he twisted his heel to keep them on balance, almost lifting her completely off her feet in turn.

Wearing: Bottom part, Top part, Honey Boo Prototype Combat Boots
Wielding: 4 Czerka knives
Tags: [member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"] [member="Jaron Lesan"] [member="Kasca Fen"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

Untitled1.png
Madalena glanced at Jaron as he let his “oh hello!” escape, and stifled a giggle. She had no clue what exactly Dia had passed into his mind, but their public flirting hadn’t really gone unnoticed. The expression on both of their faces was happy enough, and she was glad for them both. A small part of her wondered if she’d get to experience something like that, but she quickly set that thought aside. Now was neither the time nor the place, and she was not about to ruin her own genuine joy of the evening with thoughts that could lead to unhappy places.

Dia would do. Madalena grinned and nodded, allowing a sigh of relief to escape her full lips. It would’ve been uber weird to suddenly need to refer to Dia as “your vice-dudette” and as stated earlier, the song just wouldn’t sound as great with some of the words replaced.

Turning to Josh, she frowned in surprise as he mentioned the working for the CIS. Now that was a surprise! She’d already been told he’d be doing less missions because of his promotions, and she’d assumed it also meant less missions with her, but now that he was going to be working with them… Her smile widened as she jumped on him for a hug. She loved doing missions with Josh, even if their outlook on life and alignment philosophies were so vastly different.
And then Jaron… Challenged them all to dancing? Madalena blinked. While she and Jaron had traded barely a handful of words with each other prior to tonight, they had shared a general space for a sufficient amount of time for her not to expect something like this from him. Did he get like that when he had some alcohol? After another two blinks though, the Sithling just laughed. It was good to see people simply having fun.

The next moment they were all on the dancefloor, and unlike the dance she and Josh had shared in his home, this time he wasn’t half as surprised, and had much more self-confidence. Madalena grinned and let him lead, now that the little blush of the dancing was gone from her, matched him move for move. She was a fluid dancer, and the rhythm of the music went through her body, causing her hips to gyrate in tempo as well as the rest of her body.

It had taken some convincing, but finally Adron was beginning to see the reason in Alessandra's eyes. In those eyes he could still see the tells of the Dark Side breaking through the barriers she placed on it, showing itself in one of it's most pure forms. His hand curled around hers as it was placed over his chest and he bent down softly, to bridge the connection between them. His mind was too preoccupied and clouded to sense his sister's approach. He showed another of his confident smiles before whispering to the woman. Three simple words.

"I love you."

Barely a whisper. For him it was foolish and ill advised for him to ever admit his true feelings about anyone, especially in public. He thought he had learned his lesson yet as the Sith Lord looked to Alessandra he knew there was nothing that would take her from him. Nothing would destroy this life.

Her hand had moved to his face yet it fell short of it's mark. Now The Force shifted around him, moving about Alessandra in a dangerous way. His hand fell to his lightsaber just as his eyes looked to the form of his approaching sister. Alessandra pushed back with her own abilities, blocking Faye from her inner mind. It was a deliberate push that Adron could not ignore if he had wanted to. Adron looked to Faye and narrowed his eyes at the woman. She should know better than to go into the minds of those around her, and surely know not to get caught. What was she thinking?! Unable to see into the exchange he crossed his arms as Alessandra held a hand up. It caused him to take a step forward yet his eyes lingered on her fingers, the flames he had been expecting never came.

When Alessandra approached Faye he was considerably nervous. There was still no assurance that his lover believed that Faye was his sister. It was not until her hand came to kiss the woman's cheek that he finally let out a breath of relief. Everything was finally calming down. Turning his head away from the two his eyes locked on the luau they had just come from. Pinching the bridge of his nose he realized they had made an unbelievable fool of themselves. For a man who prided himself on his appearance, it was damn near depressing.

When Alessandra returned and said there was something wrong with her Adron remained silent. Nope, not gonna disturb that bees nest. However it was not until she spoke of the wine being spiked that the Exarch realized exactly what was going on. He inhaled, staring at the luau's main building before tilting his head softly. "I should kill someone for this." He muttered before looking to Faye and Alessandra. "Hey, let's go. I'm tired of this planet." He said, gesturing back away from the party. The loose ends could be tied later, for now he wanted to get the hell off of this stupid world.

[member="Alessandra Creed"] [member="Faye Malvern"]

Wearing: Mask, Waitress uniform
Tags: None
Activity: Serving drinks and hors d'ouvres, picking NPC pockets.

-

Lefwen felt clean for the first time in months. It was uncomfortable, but she could understand her employer's point about hygiene. The half-mask she'd managed to loan from the party's hosts was beginning to irritate her skin, and it rubbed against the bridge of her nose in a way that was bound to lead to a sore. However, those inconveniences dissolved away whenever she caught a sight of the coral reef and the ocean beyond, back-lit in a magical way by sun which still peeked just above the horizon.

She walked carefully between the throngs of immaculately and not-so-immaculately dressed guests, feeling their emotions faintly ebb and flow against her. Somewhere in the distance there was a scream, and then a laugh. A crashing sound came from a drink that had spilled clumsily to the ground. People laughed raucously. She felt cheerful, for the first time in a long time, but she wasn't here just to earn a pay-cheque and have fun. There were always ways to supplement one's earnings at a party - she had already managed to get hold of a few credits and a data-pad. Years of practice had taught her that the best way to find a mark was to open herself up to feeling the emotions of those around her, testing who was aware, who was drunk, who felt smug and self-assured and who had malice on their minds. It was a mixed blessing though - trespassing on people's thoughts could be depressing and upsetting when in the company of every day down-and-outers, but at a party filled with beautiful people getting obscenely drunk... well it could lead to copious blushing.

Lefwen threaded through the crowd, allowing them to offload technicolour drinks from her plate while she scanned the crowd for her next mark. The problem was obvious, really: costumes don't tend to have pockets. After a few minutes and some runs back to the bar she finally found a decent mark, a man of apparent bearing and stature who was idly entertaining a gaggle of women. The man was dressed in some kind of uniform - military, brass buttons festooning the chest and a three-pointed hat perched upon his head. Girding herself, she pressed forward, her face a picture of forced smiles and the refreshed plate of cocktails trembling slightly in one hand as she massaged the fingers of her right hand in preparation.

"Refreshments for sir and the fine ladies?" she smiled, giving a well-practise curtsy. Her hand began to trace its way into the man's back-pocket, fingertips closing delicately on the fold of credits within. She glanced around cautiously, her heart racing in her ears, hoping that these wealthy folk were as oblivious as her usual targets.

Wearing: This
With: [member="Kylo Kyr'am"] and watching [member="Lefwen Claskier"]

YL19y5N.png

The blonde Mandalorian still faced her lover. “Hahaha your lipstick is getting smeared,” Kinaa joked touching Kylo’s face where the scarlet of his clown makeup began mingling with the white paint. “Now you know how I feel when I’m out on a date with you, Cyar'ika.” Her slender fingers lingered on his rough skin, and she swayed in his arms to the music, his hands placed perfectly upon the base of her spine. Clown and cat embraced again, and Kinaa put her chin on Kylo’s shoulder, not only to steady herself from the strong spice coursing through her veins, but to people-watch the crowd.

She spied a masked waitress sidling up to a man with a military jacket. It took her a minute or two to focus, but Kinaa watched her slip her hand into his pocket as she balanced a tray of drinks with the other hand. That took coordination! While the Mandalorian may have stopped her on another occasion, she was far too karked up right now to make a scene. Besides I need to be on my best behavior as the Exarch’s security guard, so if he makes an appearance I’ll just say…

That’s it! She laughed out loud, and if Kylo asked her what was so funny, she’d say, “It’s nothing, babe” but watching the little thief was her excuse now to have shirked her duty keeping an eye on Faye.

For now she did nothing, but made sure Lefwen was in her kohl-rimmed sights.

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader

Wearing: This Costume

[member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Faye Malvern"] [member="Alessandra Creed"] [member="Ambrose Garrett"] [member="Kinaa Ronos"]

image0.png

Kylo simply smiled at her remarking of his clown face paint smudging. He didn't really care, he wasn't used to dressing up, his beskar'gam was always his style. Kylo took Kinaa's embraced hold as she put her head on his shoulder Kylo laid his head on hers feeling her sway to the music.

Kylo reached into his pocket being sneaky and pulled out a ring and then casually without her noticing slid it onto her left ring finger. She wouldn't notice until he started messing with her finger.

image0.jpg

Kylo leaned down near her ear and whispered I promise

Kylo then asked what's it regarding her "that's it" Comment, when she said nothing he simply smiled.

And what did his long tale get in response?

A grunt.

While Lirka may have had enough booze and drugs coursing through her system to make her friendly enough to actually share some minor and overall irreleveant parts of her history it didn't make her any less of an unpleasant person. She didn't care much for the man's history: and cared even less for the talk of Mandalorians and Mandalore. The distaste seemed to be ingrained in her now, even if she didn't act on it. Planet-stealing trash....

But she did hear something she could have an opinion.

"If there's some shiny weapon, sure, Cortosis helps sum'. I say it ain't worth the effort, too brittle."

[member="Taramaz Laurs"]

[SIZE=9pt]Wearing:[/SIZE] Mask [SIZE=9pt]Waitress uniform.[/SIZE]
Tags: [member="Kinaa Ronos"]
Activity: Serving drinks and hors-d'ouvres, searching for a new mark.

-

'Well that went well,' Lefwen thought as she slipped away from the faux-admiral and his harem. She hadn't counted the credits yet, she wasn't that brazen, but the fold of notes she'd just secreted into her uniform was certainly more than she'd seen in a while. She suppressed a smile as she met the eyes of one of the guests, a sturdy looking, well tanned woman in a cat costume who was held in the arms of an even sturdier looking man. Her step quickened as she returned to the bar to refill the plate.

The sky was still marbled with faint colours, although the inky night had clearly taken hold. The party was now lit mainly by tiki lights and the flickering maws of grotesquely-carved pumpkins. The guests were getting drunker as the party went on, and that was good for Lefwen - drunk marks were easy marks. As she approached the bar the supervisor looked her up and down. Had she been spotted? She glanced around: no obvious bolt-holes. Damn, if he'd made her then she was finished.

'You taken you break yet?' he asked. Lefwen gulped with relief and shook her head. The supervisor gave her a funny look and nodded to the wooden benches and tables off to the side of the bar. 'Fifteen minutes.'

Lefwen sat down awkwardly and exhaled. 'Idiot,' she thought. 'Keep getting panicked like that and some other telepath, hell, anyone with a pair of eyes in their head will work it out.' She wasn't quite sure why she was less calm here, although the lack of escape routes surely contributed. Calmer now, she leaned back on the chair and supped the free drink, studying the crowd and working out her next move. The cat-lady who'd been watching her earlier was still in the arms of what Leffy presumed was her lover - seemingly oblivious to the slightly panicked but altogether endearing thoughts rushing through her partner's head. In a delicate and deft move the man slipped something onto, or into, the cat-lady's hand. 'Wonder when she'll cotton on,' Lefwen mused.

image0.png
Archae Teuthis
_______
Pranks. So. Many. Pranks. The Confederacy might have some explaining to do come the next morning. Between naturally hot tempers, force powers, and a little bit of happy-happy tainting the food and drink Aloha Archae has been a gathering that many will never forget. There have been tricks, there have been treats, but most importantly they haven’t scared the citizens of Archae Teuthis to death. This little soiree that pulled in individuals from all walks of life served as confirmation that the CIS is more than capable of providing more traffic in their direction.
The members of the SJO that arrived would find that, as usual, their CIS counterparts weren’t so different. They laughed, danced to terrible music, and some of them would definitely wake up with wicked hangovers. Some of the smugglers and thieves that arrived at the thought of easy money might have learned a lesson or two about trying to pickpocket. Others found entirely new connections, both personal and professional, while others renewed old ties.
From the perspective of the Confederacy and the governing bodies of Archae Teuthis, this venture was a success. The CIS tends to favor equal celebration to counter the frequent moments of adversity the southern nation tends to endure. Through these efforts, and other diplomatic ventures, they fully believe in fully embracing their member worlds.
There may be some speculation later on about who spiked the food and beverages… But, perhaps, the Pathfinders tasked with investigating any notable issues will have been swayed by the joy that graces these islands. There were no severe injuries reported, minimal property damage, and no undue abuse of pumpkins and/or apple cider kegs.
All is well in Archae Teuthis. All is well.

| . | Mission Log | . |

A relatively quiet adventure. The Knights Obsidian were barely required to take any action that might provide cause for suspicion. Locals saved from drowning in apple bobbing, candy fights narrowly avoided, and a few cases of mistaken identity solved. Drunk and disorderly kept to a min/max status. Also, a little petty crime? Reports to be filed.

Overall a welcome respite. Was it too good to be true? The calm before the storm?

Results: Pending…

OOC: Feel free to continue writing! We just add a small closure to signify that our faction goals have been met but you NEVER have to stop writing your own personal stories. Thank you, everyone, and have a wonderful holiday season!

image0.png
Location: Hiding near [member="Lefwen Claskier"] | [member="Kylo Kyr'am"] | & [member="Kinaa Ronos"] and trying to solve the great mysteries of Otok Bay
Costume: BUNI POWER

BNI-Bella turned her singular eye on all of the costumed organics. What was the purpose of this? She was still able to place most of them based on basic biometrics and casual observation of their usual acquaintances. So, what purpose did this serve? They had obediently donned super-hero costumes at the request of their mistress. She had made it very clear that if she had to dress up that she would not suffer alone. Both she and her red-hued companion had been watching the painted people move about, socialize, and drink. The politicians were hilarious. One of them was throwing fireballs.

“Neat.”, BNI-Leo uttered through a speaker beneath his chin. He seemed to be rather bored, but, Mistress Talon had told them to stay out of trouble. It was easier said than done. There was always some crime that needed to be solved! Some sort of mystery that they could uncover. “I don’t think the Minister of Commerce’s blood pressure should be that high.”

Bella observed the dark-haired organic in silence. She wasn’t the only one. Many of the guests that had imbibed the liquid above them or those that had partaken in the treats seemed to be having the same physical reaction. Depending on the quantities eaten would depend on the severity of the effects. “She must have had a lot of wine.”

“Undeniably.”

The twin rabbits continued watching the crowd from beneath the buffet table until something interesting caught their sensors. There was a human female in a white mask and what appeared to be a wait staff uniform. Everyone at the gathering had elevated vitals and undeniable autonomic responses. She had the same, but, it was brief. Not stimulated by whatever the others had gotten into. It drew attention. “Different?”

“Different.”

They crept forward and darted from table to table as they watched @Lefwen Claskier. She was watching someone else. The data stream that ran between them provided names. [member="Kinaa Ronos"] and [member="Kylo"] Kyr’am. They glanced at each other with their bright, singular photoreceptor, before returning their gaze to the situation at hand. Was Mr. Ky’ram attacking Ms. Ronos the same way that [member="Aryn Teth"] attacked [member="Srina Talon"]?

Oh, they hoped not. An immediate complaint would be filed and the rabbits would intervene. They would save the damsel in distress at all costs!

But, the other woman, the waitress—they weren’t so sure about. Was she a victim? Or the problem? Curious and curiouser.

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
Untitled1.png

Archae Teuthis, Expansion Region, Brevost Sector
Outfit: X
——————————————————————
[member="Athena"]

"They're pretty cool, huh? All of these costumes!"

Much like Athena, Ar'ekk felt really surprised by the way people dressed and enjoyed themselves in this wonderful spooky party. Having grown up in a poor neighbourhood and living a rough upbringing really didn't allow him to experience a festivity as fun as this one so it was great to finally experience something new with the replicant girl for once, to feel that tingling sensation of seeing something new.

"Haha, yeah! It fooled us completely, I thought it was a costume too. Droids also wear disguises so you never know."

The music blasted loudly enough for it to gather the duo's attention and with that the slicer was dragged by Athena towards the beautifully decorated dance floor with people already showing off their moves and whatnot, their experience doing just that was perfect to take advantage and shake their skeletons a little. Ar'ekk also thought of the delicious beverages that awaited him by the bar and the snacks... Delicious.

"Come on, let's dance!" His body began rockin' and moving to the fast beat of the song being played through the speakers, bringing Athena closer with a gentle grab of her hand.

This "Monster Mash" song was amazing!

——————————————————————

Darth Miseria

D
Form: xxx
Tags: [member=Jaron Lesan] | [member=Scherezade deWinter] | [member=Kasca Fen] | [member=Josh DragonsFlame]
Untitled1.png

Dianah couldn't stop the soft giggle that escaped her lips at Jaron's declaration. She remembered he had a fondness for redheads, part of the reason why she had chosen the colour in the first place. The new form was one she'd be using a lot during her time with Malphas, when she created it she figured she might as well kill two birds with one stone.
'Her name is Nailia. I'm sure you'll both get along very well.'
She turned her attention back to Josh as he spoke about working closely with the CIS. It was still beyond her ability to understand why the Confederacy worked with a faction that held completely different goals to their own. Oh well, at least they weren't at war with them. Dianah was growing quite fond of Josh, simply because of the smile he put on Maddy's face.
'Well, Josh. I can't wait to work with you! Hopefully I'll still be able to join in on missions now I have Krant to look after.'
The group was dancing now, each person had their own signature moves that made them look incredibly attractive as they shifted in time to the music. Dianah had her own eccentric ideas as she span and twisted to the beat, barely even noticing anyone else around her as the tempo picked up and sent her into a frenzy. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had so much energy for dancing. Normally dancing in at a Confederacy gig meant slow, calculated, boring dances that everyone and their mother knew. This one was entirely different and entirely too much fun. Why was she having so much fun?
Dianah stopped dead in the middle of the dance, raising a single brow at Jaron. Something wasn't right. It wasn't just the incredible elation she felt. It was the funny feeling in her chest and stomach that had risen to a peak. It was the way the dance floor lights felt sluggish as they flicked over her blue tinted skin. It was the way the dancers moved in slow motion. Suddenly, it dropped. Like a penny in a piggy bank. Dianah screamed out, above the music, above the chatter, above the hundred feet clicking against the wooden floor.
'WE'VE BEEN DRUGGED!'

[SIZE=9pt]Wearing:[/SIZE] Mask [SIZE=9pt]Waitress uniform.[/SIZE]
Tags: [member="BNI-Bella and BNI-Leo"]
Activity: Serving drinks and hors-d'ouvres, searching for a new mark.

npmWvkr.png

Lefwen stirred her cocktail slowly while she watched the crowd. The party was beginning to fall into a gentle lull now as guests started to leave, their business concluded or their appetites whetted for more intimate meetings in the hotels and holidays homes that dotted the archipelago. Seizing the opportunity afforded to her by the lack of attention, she pulled the fold of credits out of her pocket and began to count it. It was a lot. A kriffing fortune actually, by her standards at least. With this she'd be able to pay of her debts, maybe even afford the rent for somewhere small. She began to think about the kind of place she could buy. It would have to be somewhere green, somewhere with big, open spaces and fresh air. It was the one memory of home that hadn't been tainted over the years: that love of green spaces and the wind through her hair. She was probably thinking too big though, but she could dream.

Or maybe you should use the money for something... grander...

The thought had emerged unbidden in her mind, and for a moment she tried to suppress it, to smother it like she'd smothered so many thoughts over the years. Going home was an idiotic idea. What would she do? Arrive at the Claskier estate and demand an audience? Sneak into the boardroom and declare her authority? It was a laughable idea.

A laughable idea for now...

She pushed back the thought again, noticing that her hand had crumpled around the credits and her drink was beginning to curdle as she twirled the cocktail stirrer more and more quickly. She took a sip, grimacing at the ruined flavour, and looked up. Under one of the tables a glint of red-orange light caught her eye. A droid. No, a pair of droids ( [member="BNI-Bella and BNI-Leo"] .) They appeared to be staring straight at her, studying her? Now she was just being paranoid. The droids resembled rabbits, and looked incredibly cute in their 'costumes'. Rabbits at a drunken party... why did that sound familiar? She smirked slightly in remembrance of what 'rabbits' usually referred to at such occasions. Mirth aside, the fixed focus of those two photoreceptors began to make her uneasy. Forcing a smile at the pair, she slipped the credits back into her pocket and returned to the bar, hoping they would lose interest as she started to work again.

Kasca blinked at Scherezade deWinter with a great deal of confusion. It could not have been that long since they were last in the cave, but it seemed that Scherezade had not recognized her. Surely the drugs had not been that potent. Quickly, Kasca did a mental check on her formula. Madalena Antares, was not a name she had ever heard before and Kasca began to wonder if she had simply been wrong about who she had introduced herself to. Perhaps she was not Scherezade. She was distracted for a moment and that meant that her introduction to Josh DragonsFlame took her by surprise. She looked up and blushed because he was quite attractive and she was too young to stop herself or hide it. "I am with the Mandragora." She replied lamely.

She watched Madalena Antares take Josh's hand and lead him to the dance floor. Honestly, Kasca didn't know what to do now. Scherezade had been her only friend in CIS. She placed her mask of her Cathar costume back down and looked around a bit lost. [member="Jaron Lesan"] challenged his friends to dance. He seemed loose. Perhaps the drugs were affecting him well and he would enjoy his evening. This was at least some comfort to the trickster girl.

She took wine from a passing server and sipped. It tasted sweet for wine and she found she disliked the taste. As another passed by, she traded off wines, finding the second far more pleasing. Her body moved to the music a little. Strangely the tunes were somehow irresistible in their melodies. The body just moved on its own, probably helped along by the drug in her system. Kasca sighed and wondered what she would do next. She wanted to be happy, but she felt so lonely that it was hard to let go even drugged as she was.

Someone, the woman dressed with makeup stitches that accompanied Jaron... Dinah? was her name. No, that wasn't right. Dianah. She stopped dancing and declared rather loudly that she had been drugged. Kasca's lip twitched. The woman had been having an excellent time. Hopefully she wouldn't let this ruin her night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom