Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private AIN'T THAT A KICK IN THE HEAD?

"You've tuned in to Chommel Comms Music and I'm your host - Mr. Luka Kola. So I've been asked around for a couple of years now how is Naboo? Well, believe it or not, I wasn't born on Naboo. I was born back in old Nar Shadda in a little shack with my daddy on notice by the Hutts. Cutting to the chase, it wasn't a good life to be living, until I met my wife and she brought me to Naboo. The old Nar Shadda charm worked wonders here. In Naboo, there is opportunity! And its all because my wife gave me a Kick in the Head. Speaking of Kick in the Head, our next song is about that little kick that the one that really care about you to really keep you going."

As the music eased its way into the commline, the Warhawk flew over and around Rori, hurtling towards Naboo as it skimmed the grey skylines of the moon. It's pilot, Deryn Kaaldos, hummed in tune to the song on the radio. "Ain't that a kick in the head?" He uttered out in sync with the song as he swooped into the atmosphere of Naboo. He turned off his Sublight Drives, his speed plummeting as he lowered himself towards a designated landing pad. An assistant hail helped him back his ship onto the pad, waving lightsticks to help his gestures make through. After a successful landing, he would move towards his armory, wondering what to use for this hunt.

Slugthrowers were a must, so he decided on his gear being primarily based on it. He was hunting a Force-User, after all. First and foremost, he had his AFA-01 Force Shield to defend against those pesky force attack of his and an M-1 Personal Energy Shield from MandalArms to defend against everything else.. On his armor and skeleton, he already had protection from his lightsabers, so in terms of defense, he was set. Now, it was time for offense. Like said earlier, slugthrowers were the best firearms against Force-Users, but he first equipped his newly made Wrist-Mounted Flamethrower. Flamethrowers were a good offense against Jedi - it took rather skilled ones to be able to defend from it and if he could get close, there was certainly no dodging this one.

The first slugthrower he took was a gun of his own creation, the BSD-02 Boarded Spacecraft Defense Tactical Shotgun. Though made for spacecraft defense, it would be extremely advantageous against Force-Users. Taking some incendiary ammunition for it, he moved on to an alternative weapon if for longer ranges, as BSDs suffered at long ranges. The RR-03 would be good for that role. It had enough firepower to suppress the Force-User while still having enough range and for that, he took some explosive and electro-stun ammunition along with the needed gas cannister. For a good side-arm, he called upon the TDW L-7. Hasn't failed him before. What if this Force-User got close though? There wasn't much of a choice here. He only had one melee weapon aside from himself and that was his Tidefall Vibroblade with some extra power cells for it. It offers some extra defense against those sabers too. Adding to that, he put in his Stun Gaunts. If he could get this man alive, he would.

"I've got enough sunshine to spread." The commline kept on as he picked out his arsenal, sheathing the vibroblade before reaching out to his Thermal and Sonic Detonators. "Like that one fella' once said." He sang along, picking out his Implosion Grenades and Coursing Stun Grenades. For some trickier use, he had his Gravity Bolas and Electromagnetic Bond Rope. And that was it. The FOB told him last sighting, prediction, and contact was rather far from here. (Damn those no flight zones) He instead took out good old reliable.

Packing his BSD-02 in the trunk, he would roll out his Speeder Bike to follow down the breadcrumb trail. Once he exited the Warhawk, he would be met with an inspector, though all he needed to inspect were a few more Standard Galactic Credits. Hopping on his speeder bike, he would roll out, letting his FOB lead him towards Altair Damask .

Altair Damask

A
Altair, moniker: Ghost, had just gotten back to Naboo after killing another sith down in Nar Shaddah who had gone there to contact one of their spies, also now dead. Ghost wasn't the most inconspicuously dressed guy, wearing a white coat, with a white hood, a white mask with a respirator to help filter out smoke and gaseous toxins. At each hip was a lightsaber, each with a yellow blade, and could connect by their hilts to make a double bladed lightsaber. which he was quite adept at using. But his strength lay not in lightsaber skill alone, and his force powers were limited to basic force push, grip and the more advanced form of boosting his speed with the force so that he might move faster in a fight. No, his biggest strength was his stealth. His ability to seemingly disappear from sight, reappear to kill, then disappear again without anyone seeing anything save their companion's warm corpse. Hence the name Ghost.

Noone save those he told himself knew his real, birth name. He himself was walking the backcountry and swamps of Naboo, as they were far closer to what he would call home than a city, there was more cover to hide behind, it was difficult terrain for the unprepared to traverse quickly (Which made him extremely difficult to keep up with for most people) and it was just in general a more peaceful place to be. That and anyone who showed up is either clearly an enemy or clearly not, as noone went out that far save for gungans or hunters.

He himself crouched in the upper branches of a tree, providing a good vantage point, several escape routes and a place closer to the sky for thinking. It was here that the hunter would find him. But not unawares.

The thump of that heartbeat resounded loudly as he neared him. Three-hundred and twenty meters away, through the thick swamp trees, hidden away, he listened through the Aural Amplifiers that enhanced his already superhuman sense of hearing. He could hear Altair's breath and heartbeat settle on the branches of a tree. He didn't have any guns that could reach that far reliably. He readied a thermal detonator, however. He had different plans. He wound himself up, quite literally, actually. The form-taking musculature he had on the inside stretched itself, spinning to get the maximum torque possible. Combining the strength of his power armor, skeleton, and his own superhuman physique, he went far with that ball.

It zipped through the tree-line as subsonic speeds like a landspeeder, faster than one at that. It took less about a little over four seconds for it to reach its intended target, its speed dropping as it burst through the canopy like a cannonball. The throw had ripped the muscles on his shoulder, almost detaching it completely save for a few strands, though such injuries were no trouble to him. They mended up quick enough as he set the detonator to explode just as it made contact with the tree, using the interlink between the armor and it to activate it, thanks to his reflexes that were superior to even Jedi.

Jedi were notorious for their precognitive abilities though not many Jedi could actually defend from a sniper, only those that have honed such abilities to mastery could defend against sneak attacks such as that. Still, if this little troublemaker could kill so many Jedi and Sith, he had little doubts that he'd jump out of the way before the explosion hit. Now, the problem here is that they were in a swamp. There was no jumping out of the way.

The fiery explosion would set of the methane around, setting ablaze to Altair's surroundings. The trees, the water, the ground would all be set ablaze. One would think that one could simply Force away the fire but no. Apparently, defending against fire was an immensely troublesome ordeal for Jedi, and only those of advanced abilities could do so. If Altair were to jump away, there would be nowhere to land without getting burned. If he didn't - well, the story would be cut rather short.

Altair Damask

A
(hey, I'm very, very sorry for taking so long to reply. Right now I'm in school but I should be able to post again later if you're still interested in Hunting my character.)

Altair Damask

A
Fire, a lot of it. His response was to send a heavy wave of force into the nearby river to quickly douse the fire. He also dove downward, going under the rising fire and heat. This was going to be problematic.

His eyes looked around to see his attacker as he sped along, fast enough to avoid being burned. His lightsabers were ignited, and he ran along out of the fire, and stopped immediately outside of it. It was time to face an enemy. He assumed that the best offense he could put forth would be hurling big objects at him from a distance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom