Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Implosion Grenade

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification: Gravity Mine
  • Size: Small
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Explosive Type: EMP Implosion
  • Delivery Method: Thrown & Placed. If thrown, the mine will stick to a surface before causing an implosion.
  • Effective Range: Average
  • Area Of Effect: Average
  • Stopping Power: Extreme
SPECIAL FEATURES
There are three total versions of the Implosion Grenade:
  • Entrapment- This is the constant form. There is no following affect, it simply pulls in and keeps whatever it got there.
  • Reverb - This version causes an explosion immediately after it pulls its victims in.
  • Energize - This version releases an electrical shock after the pull, likely pacifying the victims.
STRENGTHS
  • Hard to evade
  • Very high stopping power
WEAKNESSES
  • It is unprotected from ion weaponry. By using Ion weaponry on the mine, its gravitational pull may be deactivated.
  • For a normal or even fit human, the bombs are rather hefty, unfitting to be thrown any long distances. Deryn does not have this problem.
DESCRIPTION
The Implosion Grenades were made to easily retrain targets during or before combat. Inside the grenade is an osmium core with a density shift mechanism that allows it to increase its gravitational pull drastically but only up to a certain radius thanks to a EMP Scramble Line to prevent unwanted damage. Its range is seven meters in diameter, pulling anything within towards it with an initial force of thirty times the standard gravitational pull. (30 gs) However, it will suddenly power down to fifteen times before its desired affect (Entrap, Reverb, Energize) takes place. If it was an Entrapment Implosion Grenade, Force can be modulated through a controlller. (In this case, it is Deryn's Armor) Prolonged exposure to forces beyond that of five times that of standard gravitational pull will put most humans and near-humans into unconsciousness, though most Soldiers are trained to be able to take such stress.

Last edited:
Sorry, fixed it. Most of my older post have that problem because, while they may look the same, the background is actually a different image and I deleted the first one. I deleted it out of confusion, thinking there was something wrong with the image, but it was just the code that was wrong.

Listib Hibin Listib Hibin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom