Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Aegis Systems HoloNet Storefront

import Dark_Wire_Request.BAT
Cmnd.exe
rec --channels=1 --bits=16 --rate=16000 audio.flac trim 0 8

If you're ever in need of a pen-tester to test any of the products, please let me know :)

Additionally, I would love to organise a purchase of a tri of Auger-class ISR Drones if acceptable?

Incoming secure transmission from Krovane Corporation headquarters. . .

Hello Arken Lussk Arken Lussk ,

On behalf of Lady Krovane of Krovane Corporation we would like to purchase some of your lovely technological productions. We have included a list for potential invoice:

Attached Note: *If possible, amount requested can be reduced to one by circumstance.

Payment can be made quickly and securely upon confirmation and approval, noting in relation to particular products that these will be used for personal and security use only. Lady Krovane would also like to inquire as to the limits of production on the Intruder-class Replicants and seeks to meet with the chairman of Aegis Systems personally to discuss the full parameters of the droids prior to production; all in tandem with her operation of Krovane Corporation.

We at Krovane Corps thank you for your time and patience and hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Arken Lussk Arken Lussk

Order:
  • Aegis Shield
  • TunnelNet VPN
  • Infrastructure Management System
  • Hubris Remote Entry and Exploitation Device (REED)
  • Scutum Automated Defense System
  • Taera-class Swarm Drone
  • Velocity-class Waystation
Query: I am looking to outfit Ashla's Embrace with the varying products above to protect the city from different forms of attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom