Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Aegis Systems HoloNet Storefront

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
Greetings,

I'd like to purchase an Intruder-class Replicant Droid, please.

The funds will be available in your account instantly after confirming the order.

Cheers.

[member="Arken Lussk"]

I shall require a line of your Animus Class Battledroids for Magnus A&M as well as the EI-10's.

For our upcoming project we cordially invite you and shall also purchase with post hadte your AEGIS and VPN shield for it's location.

Best regards

-M
[member="Arken Lussk"]

Crocell

C
/ / Message Incoming //​
- - - Secure Transmission ---​
Good Afternoon! I am interested in purchasing 2 Velocity-Class Waystations, and establishing a private contract between Bad Wolf Enterprises, Inc. & Aegis Systems. I'd love to speak with you, [member="Arken Lussk"], at your earliest convenience =)
Best Regards,
I.S.
- - - End Transmission - - -​

// Incoming order . . .
// Attn to: [member="Arken Lussk"]

> 5 x EI-10 Network Security Droid
> 1 x Scutum Automated Defense System

// Buyer message include . . .

> "I would also like to propose a contract for the use the listed Aegis Systems proprietary technology. Any manufactured products utilizing this technology will not be listed for resale. I would be willing to pay a higher upfront cost to compensate the lack of royalties. Feel free to contract me personally if further discussion is required."

> Infrastructure Management System

// Transaction awaiting response . . .

// Incoming special order . . .
// Attn to: Arken Lusskhttps://starwarsrp.net/user/2430-arken-lussk/

> . . .

// Buyer message include . . .

> "Hello again, Mr. Lussk. We've been satisfied with our previous order and would like to extend it to a regular supply of EI-10 Network Security Droids. In addition, CORE Automata would be interested in commissioning two of your specialty Intruder-class Replicants for testing. We are aware of the exclusivity of this product and are willing to negotiate if necessary."

// Transaction awaiting response . . .

Khuroq

K
Pri-Andylan Propulsion Systems would like to sign a long term contract to gain access to Aegis Systems' catalogue in order to supplement its on-board security systems.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom