Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Abandoned Jedi Temple on Raptorious III

gUNDzlE.png
Objective: Get Ready for the Siege
Tags: Credit Wizard Credit Wizard Spek Zhio Spek Zhio Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar Connie Copal Connie Copal Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani Soren Dar

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Where there is money, there is fighting"

Dezik stood there and listened as the group debated the plan and offered little in the way of contribution. It wasn't his field after all, the merc was at most a squad leader, ready to use him and whatever assets under his disposal to achieve an objective dictated by someone above his paygrade. His employer soon layed out the final plan he listened closely. "Primary objective, third battery. Notes, stealth." he said quietly, allowing his HUD to update with the mission objective and the battery's suspected location.

As he was assigned his 'partner' he looked over to the man who sported a similar helmet albeit of a different variant and design. He couldn't help but wonder if or where the man had served, CIC? Sith Empire like Dezik perhaps. Despite his curiosity Dezik was more or less relieved. After working with low lifes and untrained hired guns for so long it would be refreshing to work with someone who had some proper training.

As Dantum turned to leave offering the others to join Dezik took his rifle off his back and into his hands before speaking. "Right behind you." he said before following him out. Dezik turned to the man and spoke. "Never have been all that big on the whole 'stealth' thing. I'm all for heavy weapons and explosives." he said patting his heavy blaster rifle. "You've got quite the sniper there though so I'm assuming you know a thing or two." he continued.

Sorry for the shortish posts so far, finishing up on a few reports so I've been busy but my next one should be longer

Loadout

Tags:
Credit Wizard Credit Wizard
Spek Zhio Spek Zhio
Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar
Connie Copal Connie Copal
Soren Dar
Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr

Asaaj nodded in agreement and moved to follow him outside, she was pleased that he seemed to approve of her, she wondered whether he would still approve if he knew of her nature, or her thoughts for his daughter, maybe she should take a chance and trade loot for the opportunity to date her? In a lot of cultures, that would be respectful, but she felt Ophelia did her own thing and might even be put off by such a gesture, hmm, noble culture was good fun. She turned to the rest of the party, acknowledging Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar With a grin, "absolutely, do try to keep up my stormtroopers friend." And she blew him a kiss and a wink, she had taken some herbs to loosen her up and she felt lithe and relaxed. She opened the flap on the tent just in time to hear Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr speak. No surprise there, the troopers were not known for their subtelty, but that was by no means a criticism, sometimes a big gun is exactlt what you need.

Asaaj quickly caught up with Credit Wizard Credit Wizard "Thank you for this opportunity," she said respectfully "I feel it will be fun. As a well travelled man, I expect little will shock you, but may I ask for your discretion if I use any, unconventional fighting techniques, there are people in professional circles that would disapprove of my nature." she mainly spoke of her Dathomiri nature, but always knew she could easily lose control of her vampiric side and expose herself accidently, despite the care she always took. "and do pass on my best to that wonderful daughter of yours, I feel that she made quite an impression on me. did she just say that? Maybe the herbs had kicked in a little early and she was just a bit too relaxed.

The pair approached the boar chariot and Asaaj examined the beasts, she gently spoke to them in dathomiri, reassuring them, she needed them to trust her too. She put her finger in her mouth and bit down, drawing a small amount of blood which she daubed on the forehead of each of the boars in turn. She felt them bristle at the smell of her blood and her overly familiar touch, but the dathomir were one with nature and hopefully the creatures sensed. After painting the board with her blood she stood in front of them and chanted. Her voice took on a resonance deeper than expected and dark power flowed from her, clouds formed around her hands and seemed drawn to the blood on the beasts foreheads. The smoke left Asaaj's control and coalesced over their faced and heads, with wisps of dark smoke drifting over them and toward the chariot. To any onlookers, the boars and chariot would appear as if shrouded in fog, but they themselves could see.

"My Lord, we should advance now, the enemy will find themselves firing into the mists with their aim cursed, your boars will suffer no ill effects from my spell, but it may sheild them from gunfire for the next few hours."

She climbed onto the chariot and beckoned Monkrove join her, she was ready.

ABANDONED JEDI TEMPLE ON RAPTORIOUS III
clinton-felker-fly-in-2-slanted-horizon-rev3-lr.jpg
TAGS: Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar Spek Zhio Spek Zhio Connie Copal Connie Copal Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani Soren Dar Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr
LOCATION: War Ravaged World of Raptorious III, Near the Abandoned Jedi Temple.
RELEVANT LINKS: Monkrove Irs'Valachie Moldova
EQUIPMENT: Mundus Domitor | Saint Augustine's Power Armor | Mundus Ruptor | Saint Augustine's Power Hammer

Monkrove would be checking his equipment for a minute, peering over when he saw that Captain Kelsani has exited the tent. He listened very closely to her words as she spoke, pondering to himself that she was an interesting sort of person and that he wouldn't be bothered by her unconventional methods in the slightest. He had seen far worse fighting in the trenches on various worlds. Monkrove trusted her to know, and control herself on the battlefield. Even though they were going up against the lowest of the low with the Guild of Treasure Hunters. He didn't want to commit any war crimes or unnecessary savagery that might harm his reputation. He raised his brow, when she spoke about his daughter in a strange way to him. Something didn't seem right but his face remained neutral. He had long learned that to hide your emotions within and out of your mind is the best Couse of action. He sealed his mind by thinking of another thing at this current time, so that if anyone was peaking into his mind. All they would see is him fighting like he normally does. "You are quite welcome, Captain Kelsani. As for your secret, fear not. It wouldn't do well to go spilling my companions secrets to others within the galaxy. As a nobleman and a former mercenary-general, due to me just retiring from that life before this mission, it wouldn't feel honorable for me to do such in an attempt to harm you or your reputation. I will certainly tell my daughter of our exploits, but I'm afraid you will have to speak to her yourself for her reaction." Monkrove said, watching as she approached his loyal guardians, the giant andronius war boars, Boris and Horus. Boris and Horus would watch her, showing their tusks a bit in a threatening sorta of manner. They didn't like to be touched by anyone other than monkrove. But they wouldn't act out or attempt to harm her, unless ordered by their master. He took notice, when she began to form an incantation of some kind as some form of dark smoke drifted over the chariot and his loyal guardians. Monkrove would simply ponder for a minute, he should be enraged but he calmed himself down and think logically. Captain Kelsani wouldn't do anything to harm him or his pets, otherwise she would have already done such when she arrived.

Monkrove would withdraw his attention from his pets, when Kelsani spoke once again to him. He listened of course, while double checking the rigging to the chariot and making sure that all the equipment was there for a smooth ride. He spoke once again, after kelsani explained what she had placed upon his beloved pets. "Advance we shall, Captain Kelsani. We can't afford for them to find our camp out here with their scouts. It would ruin all the tactical planning that we have made over the few hours. But I am grateful to you, for considering to place a spell upon my guardians to make them more effective and protect them from danger" Monkrove said to her, watching as she climbed aboard the chariot and he followed. Grabbing the reins to the chariot, he would shout in a commanding tone which shook the camp a bit. Although quite enough as to not be heard by the Guild of Treasure Hunters down below. "ALRIGHT!, The time of attack is upon us by followers and friends. We march upon this temple not as warriors or conquerors, but as liberators of this sacred area. Death and Glory to those that seek battle on this day, for we will fight in the shade, the mountains, the forest and even the very storm clouds of the skies above this world. So march forward and accomplish your objectives!" Monkrove said with authority, to his forces present and everyone else within the camp. As everyone inside the camp would begin to mobilize, the first regiment would assist captain keslani and himself, taking and securing the first AA Battery. But they would be slower than his boar chariot and catch up with them when the battle was still in its first contact phaze. Knowing this, monkrove would leave early so that they had enough time to pack up and move their equipment for the siege of the temple. Pulling the reins back as tight as he could and smacking them forward in a whip like fashion, as the chariot moved forward with power and strength down from the mountain camp towards the jedi temple. Borus and Horis would be running as fast as they could, smashing down small branches and other obstacles that were in their way towards the first battery. Two Treasure Hunters would spot the boar chariot coming in the direction of the forest pathway to the first battery, firing their blaster rifles into the smoke with due haste. Unfortunately for them, Boris and Horus slammed into them with an immense amount of force which smashed them into two directions due to the speed and momentum that they were currently accelerating at, one hitting a tree and cracking his skull due to the impact and another landing in a ditch, covered with blood due to the tusks of his guardians impaling him.

Monkrove would carry on holding the reigns, leaning over to Kelsani for a second. "Captain Kelsani, I do hope you can hold on to my chariot. We are about to pull a dangerous maneuver that will save us some time towards the forest AA battery. Boris and Horus, you know what to do. Feral Mode" He said, as the wind flew past them and his large red cape attached to his armor would fly in the wind. He followed through with what he said to kelsani, lashing the reigns as the boars would nod and quickly enter into feral mode, rushing forward with even more speed and power underneath their eyes. He turned the reigns a bit, directing them towards a ramp like feature inside of a nearby mountain range, as the boars would begin to make their climb up this ramp like feature at 50 miles per hour, almost turning the chariot on its side as they went through it, monkrove held on with his unoccupied hands. While kelsani would no doubt do the same, as the chariot descended down from the ramp like feature and into the clearing. Rushing through the forest in a matter of minutes, they would come across the clearing for the first battery. "There it is, pull out your weapons and prepare for battle." Monkrove said, letting go of the chariot and grabbing his warhammer that was hooked to his belt. First contact would soon be upon them..time would tell if they survived this engagement or died a warriors death.

[OOC] Everyone may begin their attacks on the batteries, monkrove's forces will back you up. I will be focused on my rp with Captain Kelsani. So you have free reign to do anything that you wish in regards to taking and securing the batteries. We will once again, all meet up at the less defendable wall once Kelsani and Monkrove break through it.

Soren Dar

S
sjogrungesmol1.png
Robe-1.jpg

The temple was directly in front of him, seemingly reaching into the clouds as a monument to engineers and construction efforts. The Jedi are always so keen on appearing humble, disconnected from possession and ownership, condemning hubris. But, looking at their temples, it has been what it always was - hypocritical. The Jedi need their large halls, their beautiful fountains to find serenity, eloquent gardens for meditation and expensive technology to train. One gets used to it and decides to pursue the own ideals.

Luxurious meditation chambers and high quality training rooms taught Soren to focus though and he immediately banned them from his mind, his senses focusing on the situation. He was less than a hundred meters away from the perimeter the grave robbers had set up. From below his hood he observed and assessed what was in front of him. Large stones from the temple walls were covered in moss, grass was growing high and old steel joists were laying and pointing around.

Additionally there were some guards here. Patrolling with blasters and some with vibro-swords, there were also droids around who were checking with their sensors for movement. It was not the most difficult place Soren ever entered and they were much more present around the main entrances. They most likely did not regard this side and entrance at all. But for the white robed Jedi, it would be a way in. Roughly fifty meters above ground level, there were scars in the temple, deep, most likely by lasercannons or bombs and there was a corridor visible. A decent climb. Dar calculated several minutes to get up there, plus the time needed to get around the guards.

The Corellian Sharpshooter
Tags: Credit Wizard Credit Wizard , Spek Zhio Spek Zhio , Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani , Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr , Soren Dar

Objective: To assist Credit Wizard Credit Wizard and others in recovering Jedi artifacts

Dan walked out of the tent with Dezik, who accepted his offer to go outside. Dezik complimented Dan on his rifle and stealth experiences:

"You've got quite the sniper there though so I'm assuming you know a thing or two."

"Yes, I'm good with this sniper. Stealth missions have always been one of my strengths as well." Dan replied. "Let's walk for a bit while we think of some strategies."

Dezik complied, and they began a circuit of the camp while they discussed the best ways to destroy the batteries that they had been assigned. Dan voiced his plan: "Here's what I think we should do. We sneak up close to the battery. You come in blasting, and create a diversion. I will get into position behind the battery and snipe the Guild members operating the battery. Then I will come help you finish off the remaining enemies, though I'm pretty sure there won't be any. You seem pretty competent with your gun there."

As the two walked, they saw Credit Wizard Credit Wizard and Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani talking. Dan held up a hand signal: stop and be silent. He couldn't make out what they were saying, but it sounded like casual, friendly conversation. Then, something strange happened. Asaaj drew her own blood and painted the foreheads of Monkrove's boars with it. Then as she chanted, smoke began to surround the boars and the chariot until they were completely masked from view. Dan couldn't believe his eyes. "Looks like we have an enchantress on our side" he thought.

"Did you see that?" He hissed to Dezik.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post, I've been pretty busy lately.)

Last edited:
gUNDzlE.png
Objective: Get Ready for the Siege
Tags: Credit Wizard Credit Wizard Spek Zhio Spek Zhio Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar Connie Copal Connie Copal Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani Soren Dar

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dezik followed closely to the sniper as they walked and listened to his plan. It seemed a good one to the ex-stormtrooper shock tactics were his thing, regardless if casualties were a risk. “35th Sith-Imperial legion took me everywhere, Mandalore, Onderan, you name it. Rushing in with a high rate of fire, that’s what I do.” He said plainly. “Besides.” He said with a pause before reaching out and throwing a small rectangular object in the air. “Got V1 to watch my back.” He continued in a cheerful tone as the small droid zipped around before slowly following the pair. Dezik’s tone heavily implied he was in full support of Dantum’s plan.

As they continued walking Kenth spoke again. “I’ve got enough explosives to make the Death Star look like a firecracker, blowing the batt-“ he was interrupted as Dantum brought them to a halt before he looked and watched as the Dathomiri used her magick on the war beast. Dezik recoiled slightly before responding to Dantum. “Dark side magick. Don’t go near that stuff it’s dangerous.” He said in a colder tone. “I thought the Sith were bad but a buddy of mine who was posted on Dathomir. He told me some bad stories. Troopers who wondered too far disappearing, sacrifices, being brought back from the dead.” He continued while shaking his head. To a skilled mind it was clear Dezik had put faith in the rumors and stories he had heard, not actually validating if they had any truth to it. For all anyone knew they could just be rumors. “Don’t know truly where she’s from but she fits the profile.” He finished off before walking ahead to the edge of the camp.

Dezik took a breath of fresh air before turning to V1 “Go ahead, get some eyes on the temple then come straight back for the assault.” Dezik then turned to Dantum and spoke, “You coming? Or are you going to stand there wide-eyed all day?” Dezik guessed they needed to get moving in order to be ready for when the rest of the siege group arrived.

The task forces had all split up and began their concealed approach. Zhio's crew, aboard the Alcyone, had readied the ship for launch. Given the nature of their mission, the crew was instructed to begin flying once everyone had had time to be in striking position. And, to avoid any communications being intercepted by the enemy - even encrypted ones, since that would still alarm the Treasure Hunters of an outside presence near the Jedi temple - the crew of the Alcyone were simply briefed to wait for an adequate amount of time, before taking off and piloting the ship towards the southern battery.

Spek was in position, along with the unit that had been assigned to him. They were entrenched behind a rock formation. The closest they could get to the temple, without being detected. The remaining three hundred meters that separated them from the temple's walls, and the AA battery, was an open field. While the enemy had placed barricades on the outside, they would have to cross the distance while under fire, if they wanted to get in close-range of their target.

All of that, had already been discussed on the way down, after studying the terrain, and it was decided that they would have to open fire from the safety of their own natural rampart. At least at first, while they cut down their numbers. The commandos came prepared with long-range precision weapons. Zhio himself, had attached a long range scope to his Mercury-class energy rifle. By this time, the Zeltron assumed that everyone else was also ready to begin their strike. Now, there was merely the matter of waiting for the Alcyone to appear above the hills over the horizon.

A few of his men were surveilling the enemy with their binoculars. He, had his eyes closed, and was sensing his ship's approach by reaching out with the Force, sensing his crew in transit.

"They're here." Zhio said, before the ship was even visible to the naked eye. Before the first commando even reported that the enemy had begun mobilizing. "Open fire!"

And, open fire, they did. A barrage of blaster bolts flooded those three hundred meters with light and sound. At first, unidirectionally; then, quickly going both ways.

Deadly accurate first shots from Spek and his unit, caught the Hunters off-guard. The ones still on their feet, quickly sought cover and retaliated, and reinforcements seemed to be arriving at every second that went by.

Nevertheless, there were not that many seconds between them opening fire, and the Alcyone becoming visible in the sky above and behind them.

They were encountering more resistance that what was anticipated. And, at that range, their weapons were not enough to destroy - or even disable - the AA battery. They needed to close the distance, and fast. For the diversion to work, the ship could only delay getting into range of the AA for so long. If it started flying in circles, retreating, or even slowing down her speed too much, it could alert the forces inside the temple that her apparent suicidal approach was merely just a ruse. Time was of the essence.

"Try not to shoot me in the back, buddy." Zhio told the nearest commando. "Also, tell that to your friends as well."

Jumping into the open, he ignited both his lightsabers. An average-length blade of translucent silver on his right hand, and a light-gray shoto on the left. Adopting a high guard Djem So stance, he began to flawlessly deflect the incoming bolts to the side. Steadily moving ahead, as he did so. The silver blade of his right-hand saber, was being generated by a ghostfire crystal, which produced phantasmal afterimages of its motions.

It did not take long for all incoming blaster fire to concentrate on him. Providing an opening for the squad behind, still under cover, to venture into the open as well, and begin to take out the opposition.

Zhio deflected bolt after bolt, with short and precise movements, keeping his dominant hand close to his body. His style, more akin to a Soresu stance, if not for the left hand helping to cover wider angles, without the need for broad movements. Bolt, after bolt. And to the side. His agility beyond what was normally possible without aid - in his case, that aid came from the Force.

All of a sudden, the anti-air battery released a volley at the Alcyone. Spek was about to glance over his shoulder, but even that slight momentary lapse caused him to suffer a hit. He was lucky, as the blast barely grazed his arm. Still, he could feel the burn, and there was a charred hole on his elegant red doublet. It seemed that this particular garment, saw the inside of a fabricator, more than it did the outside.

Without knowing the extent of the damages to his ship, if any, Zhio linked both lightsabers by the pommel cap, creating a double bladed weapon, and rushed against the enemy position. His lightsaber, almost as if spinning like a wind fan in front of him. An effect, that was heightened by the ghostfire. This time, as his frenzy and anger grew, the blaster bolts were not simply being direct away from him, but towards the enemy, shooting them down with the particle beams fired from their own weapons.

The erstwhile Padawan crossed the enemy line, descending upon the Treasure Hunters like a whirlwind, while they were still readying a second salvo of the battery. He was slashing at weapons, arms, and legs, in a flurry of blind rage. Until, there was only one enemy left, with a blaster shaking in his hands.

Dividing his lightsaber into two halves, once more, Zhio smacked the blaster out of them, cutting it in half with the lightsaber on his right hand. The man fell down on his back, and began to crawl backwards against the temple's wall. The Zeltron raised his right arm, ready to strike.

Then, the bandana covering the lower half of the bandit's face, fell down, revealing an expression of panic, on a boy with no more than twenty years of age.

Spek looked around. Some of the other Hunters were fatally wounded or already dead, the droids as well. But the vast majority had survivable wounds. The ones he had made, with his ghostfire blade, despite crippling, were not mortal. Yet.

A battle like that one, was no place for a kid.

Spek Zhio sighed, and hit the boy straight on the top of the head, with the smaller blade of his left-hand lightsaber.

As the other troops were now nearing the battery, Zhio touched it with a hand, and removed the heat from it, with cryokinesis. That would weaken the thing, for the commandos to easily bomb and dispatch it. Monkrove's men under his command, began doing just that, by setting timers for a small controlled explosion, Zhio returned his attention to the boy. The last Treasure Hunter he had fought.

He knelt down near the young man, retrieved his grappling spike launcher from his utility belt, and shot it at the wall, one meter from his position. He used the other end of the monofilament cable to tie the boy's hands and feet. Securing him on the spot.

He had struck the kid down with his left lightsaber, that contained a kimber stone. The blade it produced was non-lethal, and felt like getting hit with a club. The boy was just unconscious, and Zhio would return for him, after his job was done.

Right then, he felt the presence of another Force user, somewhere inside the temple. It had the same smell as the one he was sensing back at camp.

That was not the initial plan, but Zhio had to deal with this contingency.

"Stick to the plan. Stay here and guard the place, until enemy reinforcements stop arriving," he told the second-in-command. "I'm needed inside."

An explosion took out the AA battery with nearly no damage to its immediate surroundings. A billow of dark smoke began rising, and would alert the other squads to begin their side of the invasion. Zhio looked up, as he saw the Alcyone fly above his head. Leaving only a minor trail of smoke behind, coming from the portside.

He went inside the temple.

Last edited:

Loadout

Tags:
Spek Zhio Spek Zhio
Soren Dar
Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr

As the chariot thundered forward towards the wall, the maddened beasts charging like monsters out of hell with a trail of black smoke behind them, she could only imaging the visage they created together. If it wouldn't mean he immediate trampling she would quite like to see what they looked like from in front. "Feral mode you say?" She sent a wicked smile to Credit Wizard Credit Wizard as she tightened her grip around the hand hold, balancing herself against the turns. "be careful what you wish for" she didn't yet trust the big man enough to reveal her other side, but there was plenty of the beast within the Dathomiri that he might see her feral side either way.

The huge chariot was approaching the walls, she assumed the boys were going to go straight through it, guards fired down from the wall above, most of the bolts flew wide as planned, a couple scored glancing hits in the boars that barely even flinched. From the flank, Asaaj saw the dark trail of a rocket propelled grenade on and intercept course with them, she reached out into the force, swiping at the projectile and sending it or course and into the defensive wall, sending several treasure hunters flying into the air at the suprise explosion.

As they closed, Asaaj was concerned, if they went through the wall, the guards would have a moment at their backs while they regrouped, we can't have that. She started chanting in dathomiri and burning smoke started to swirl around her. She stepped up onto the railing of the chariot, her unnaturally balanced as if her body was being jmmaterial and less effected by the motions. She turned to Monkrove with her eyes glowing orange "see you on the other side of the wall" Her voice sounded strange as she spoke whilst still chanting. She left up and forward about the boars and vanished as if she had spontaneously combusted, leaving only smoke and burning embers that float away.

on top of the wall

The guards kept firing at the approaching boards with the massive man at the reins. "got one! he shouted as he saw the woman companion standing up then burst into flames as his blaster scored a hit, "a lucky hit!" said the other guard as a fleck of burning ash floated past his face from behind, followed by another. He was about to turn and look where they were coming from, when a sharp blade suddenly silenced him, protruding through his throat and showering blood. His ally turned to look and saw the visage of the witch, her eyes glowing a dark orange with the last of her teleportation energy. "not so lucky it seems" and she swung her other blade in an arc, the very tip slicing his throat just as he raised his rifle, bathing her in his blood, she licked her lips, tasting its metallic heat and felt a surge of power in her. She with drew her blade just in time to deflect another blaster bolt that was incoming, she jumped into into the air, spinning and pulling out her shuriken pistol as her blade clattered in the ground, three plasma edged shurikens sailed through the air, slicing though the man and dropping him. She landed back on her feet and picked up her dropped blade. The air was punctuated with the blast of one of the AA posts detonating, the next load noise would likely be a boar shaped battering ram.

TAGS: Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar Spek Zhio Spek Zhio Connie Copal Connie Copal Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr Soren Dar Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani
EQUIPMENT: Mundus Domitor | Saint Augustine's Power Armor | Mundus Ruptor | Saint Augustine's Power Hammer

Monkrove would grip his warhammer even tighter within his armored palm. As they made there approach to the perimeter wall that surrounded the forest AA Battery. He peered over to her as she spoke, about entering into her own feral mode and that he should be careful. He simply laughed at her response, before responding, dodging a stray blaster bolt with a slight curve of his head. "Captain Kelsani, I have been in this to long to be careful with my words." He said, lashing the reins some more as the chariot would be picking up an immense amount of speed. He watched as a few stray bolts struck his beloved companions as the treasure hunters fired down upon them, and they were even more enraged now than before, snarling and puffing. He watched with interest, as she redirected the a rocket grenade with the mystical energies of the force. Monkrove had seen a few jedi and sith in his days traveling around as a Mercenary-General, so he wasn't that surprised by it. He raised his own power hammer, using the flat side of the hammer to bash back a few laser bolts into the defenders using the laser-reflective armor technology, taking a few of them out with their own ammunition's. Monkrove would raise his eyebrow a bit, as she began to say an enchantment as a form of smoke would swirl around her and she hopped onto the chariot railings, keeping her balance despite the heavy turns and momentum that they were currently facing. As quickly as she began to smoke, she vanished from sight while saying that she would see him on the other side, in a weird tone that sounded unnatural to himself. Watching her just for a split second, and then focusing his attention towards the wall ahead.

Monkrove braced himself for impact as the boars made their approach towards the wall itself, although he heard a noise in the distance and correctly assumed that it was the AA Battery exploding near the mountain range. The Honorable Spek Zhio and his command unit had accomplished the task, now it was there turn. Boris and Horus would charge straight into the wall like an immense battering ram , at a speed of 100 miles per hour. As the wall now had a considerable hole within it and started to crumble down due to the immense amount of force destabilizing it. Many of the treasure hunters not killed by kelsani would fall off and be crushed to death by the hooves of his war mounts or suffering severe head trauma. The Treasure Hunters protecting the battery would hear the noise and begin to fire everything that they had at the pair, and his beloved companions. Be they rockets, blasters, disruptors, grenade launchers, anything else that a noticeable guild of outlaws would possess from the black market. "Boris, Horus. Take the chariot around, and begin to mow down them. I'll handle any opposition nearby." Monkrove said, getting close to a treasure hunter, putting his hammer out towards them and clothes lining them as they went passed. He took the opportunity to get off here, jumping over the chariot standing booth and landing down on the ground with a roll. Boris and Horus would do as instructed, turning the chariot around and running treasure hunter after treasure hunter over in a bloody mess. Monkrove himself would raise his gauntlet, firing a gatling laser into a group of treasure hunters. Moving himself around with a slight sprint in his step, spinning his war hammer within his hand and smashing it with immense force into the stomach of a trandoshan treasure hunter, who was sent away into another due to the sheer force of the shockwave generators. For an old man, he certainly had speed on his side and anyone could tell that he has been in fights before.

A few stray blaster bolts would bang into his armor, or be deflected by the laser deflective armor technology embedded within. Suffering a few dents as monkrove entered the thick of it, swinging his hammer around almost in the manner of a dagger even though it was extremely heavy. He turned in just the right time to grab a blaster with his unoccupied hand, bringing it upwards and dragging his opponents arm to shoot up. Allowing him the opportunity to hammer smash him in the stomach with a bash of the flat edge, having a hold of the blaster as he swung the hammer around his form and smashed another person in the head that was behind him. Throwing the blaster to the floor as he sprinted towards the AA Battery itself which was protected by some of the elite bodyguard's. Boris and Horus would protect his flank as he approached, flipping up onto them as they were behind him and lashing the reigns while bashing people with his hammer along the way, moving left and right as they went. Blaster bolts and rockets would fly past his chariot and the like, as he moved the boars around these projectiles with precision. Moving closer to the AA Battery it would begin to lower to the ground and prepare to fire upon him and his chariot, jumping from the chariot onto the nose of the battery cannon itself. He would be running along it and leaped into the air using the repulsors embedded within his armor, bringing it back down onto the nose of the battery cannon as it bent, down into the platform that it was standing on. The operator of the battery would fire anyway as a suicide moved, as the battery exploded and sent monkrove flying into the sky due to the force of the explosion. Coughing to himself as he made his descent back down, as his boars would begin to pick up speed and catched him on the return trip. Landing safety on the platform, his armor would be bent some as the force of the explosion impacted with it. Dusting himself off and carrying on the fight like nothing happen, beginning to clear out the remnants of the crew left. It was clear that this elder was more than meets the eye considering he survived such an explosion.

Tags: Credit Wizard Credit Wizard , Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani , Spek Zhio Spek Zhio , Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr , Soren Dar

Objective: Help Credit Wizard Credit Wizard and others recover Jedi artifacts

"You coming? Or are you going to stand there wide-eyed all day?"

Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr seemed impatient to get going, and Dan couldn't blame him. The Corellian Sharpshooter was raring to go as well, but Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani 's magick had caught his eye. He was going to have to be careful around that one. Dan had experienced more than his fair share of run-ins with Force-users, and he knew that they were not to be trifled with. Especially one that looked as if she had some Dathomirian witch in her. Being a bounty hunter and spacer, Dan had heard tales of the Nightsisters, and their black magick. They were supposedly extinct after Count Dooku and the droid army had paid a visit to Dathomir, but there had been some strange happenings and sightings since then, and any clever person would be skeptical. Well, he could internally debate with himself later. Dezik was right- they should leave soon.

"You got the plan down?" he asked.

Dezik confirmed his understanding.

"Good. I'll meet you at the rendezvous point, then."

Dan hopped onto a speeder, and raced off towards his destination.

gUNDzlE.png
Objective: Assault the Battery

Dezik watched as the other groups began their assault in the distance before Dantum zipped off in his speeder. The trooper let out a brief sigh before looking towards one of the former mercenary-general's men. "Any spare speeders?" the man who was looking through his binoculars pointed at a trio of speeders without looking away, obviously absorbed at the sight of the battle which was now kicking off. Dezik quickly hopped on the speeder before taking off after Dantum.

The mercenary drove with speed and while he was no biker scout he appreciated a good speeder bike. As he pulled up to the rendezvous point he turned the speeder allowing it to slide to a stop before hopping off and quickly darting over to a a small led at the incline that led down to the temple and their first objective. Already his other companions had begun their attack, with the vanguard battering through the first lines and the other gun battery being taken off line as he watched.

Dezik looked to Dantum before speaking. "Seems we're late eh?" he said with a chuckle before taking the safety off his heavy blaster rifle. The DLT-19 made a whirring sound as it powered up. "They'll be distracted down there by our friends which means I can get even closer. Even better for our plan." he said, smirking under his betaplast helmet. As he sat there the small droid V1 zipped back down from its scouting run, chirping at Dezik. "V1's got my route down to the battery so I'll make a start." he continued.

"All you got to do is keep me covered." he finished off before bounding over the ledge and sliding down to a path before making his way to the battery, using any foilage and cover he could find for concealment. Dezik slowly creeped closer and closer to the battery his companion V1 carefully guiding him between the sentry points of the treasure hunter guild. It wouldn't last though, the closer he got the more soldiers they had to avoid, Dezik knew he'd eventually be found.

The stormtrooper was now crawling towards the ramp that led up to the battery, once he reached it he propped himself up against it. "This is about as close as I can get." he said, breathing heavily. "Ready to go loud when you are." he continued, taking control of his weapon. All Dezik needed to do was wait for the sniper's shot and then his attack could begin. The data read outs in his HUD indicated a forward assault like he planned would lead to casualties for a small squad, not even accounting for the fact the man was up there alone. But Dezik did like a challenge.

Loadout

Tags:
Spek Zhio Spek Zhio
Soren Dar
Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr

Asaaj watched, impressed, as Monkrove tanked the massive explosion and walked out unharmed. She pulled her blade out of the guy of another guard and everything stopped. It had been seconds, just a blur during their attack and they were victorious. Now for stage two, the fortress proper. Without AA, the forces they brought with them were in a much better shape. Monkrove was an incredible fighter, and between the two of them, they should be able to complete their part if the mission with ease. She hoped that their allies elsewhere on the battlefield were also meeting with success. Asaaj began to speak, complementing his prowess when, at the very edge of her perception she heard, ploonk, ploonk, ploonk, ploonk

"Mortars!" She shouted, taking cover as the first rounds hit, blowing chunks out of the concrete structure and causing deafening blasts, sonic rounds she assumed. Getting back in the chariot she held her arms aloft, creating a barrier which many of the rounds exploded against, but she could feel the pressure in her arms and couldn't hold it indefinitely.

"My Lord, we should move to the next objective." The main fortress was nearby, they could walk, but the porcine battering rams that were the Andronius War boars were invaluable. Radioing to their allies she spoke "Asaaj here from Monkrove's party, I hope you are all doing well, our platform is down and qe will be approaching the primary target on schedule."

TAGS: Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar Spek Zhio Spek Zhio Connie Copal Connie Copal Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani Soren Dar Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr

Monkrove pulled the chariot around just in time to avoid hitting a defensive ditch. Suddenly turning the chariot around again in a quick like fashion when his partner, the Captain Kelsani said "MOTORS" nearly avoiding the blast of a few of them, although his wheels would be cracked a little bit. They needed to leave this area quickly before they were turned into paste, as such monkrove lashed the reins to the chariot as it went thundering down into the rocky and unpredictable landscape. Speaking towards her, "And move we shall, Captain." Monkrove said, grabbing his hammer and whacking a treasure hunter that was protecting the nearby road from intruders. The chariot smashed through trees and logs on its way there, smashing through an open clearing onto the road itself. It wouldn't be long before they came up to the less defendable wall and smashed through way through it.

A sudden rocket flashed by the chariot, into the ground creating an explosion. Monkrove had to swerve the chariot around some of the man-holes that had been created by rockets coming directly in front of the chariot itself. It seemed that whatever these treasure hunters were hiding was invaluable to them to bring this many defenses around. Passing along the road in quick succession at 96 miles an hour, they finally came across the less defendable wall of the temple. Although it was protected by some ancient droideka models from the CIS, as they activated their shields and began to fire with their dual laser cannon arms. Monkrove decided that his chariot would do no damage against them, so he promptly disconnected the chariot itself with a smash of his power hammer into the connection part. "Get on Horus there, we shall ride into battle upon a war mount." Monkrove said to Captain Kelsani, hopping over the disconnecting chariot and onto the back of boris, as he lashed the reins around him to charge into battle, his personal shield generator on the armor protected him from some of the droideka's bolts, come across some more treasure hunters who had just arrived outside. Lowering his head down as to prepare for impact with them, boris proceeded to smash into them with immense force, impaling some upon his tusk and sending others flying into different directions. Monkrove would swing his hammer around, bashing some trandoshan treasure hunter in the head, and punching a gamorrean treasure hunter in the face that tried to sneak up behind him with a vibro axe. While he was fighting with the treasure hunters he called out to Captain Kelsani, "You handle those droideka's. I'll move forward to the less defendable wall and smash it down with my forces that snuck around, allowing us entry." Monkrove said, moving past the droidekas which now were focused on kelsani, having his forces move around the forest to get to this position. They had already set up outside and were preparing to blast the wall down to allow monkrove entry into the temple itself. Arriving into the camp, he would get off the warmount and look over at the wall, waiting for captain kelsani.

Tags: Credit Wizard Credit Wizard , Spek Zhio Spek Zhio , Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani , Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr , Soren Dar

Objective: Assist Credit Wizard Credit Wizard and others in recovering Jedi artifacts.

Dan had been waiting at the rendezvous point for about thirty seconds before Dezik pulled up alongside him. It had been Dan's little joke to take off abruptly, but it looked like Dezik had procured a bike of his own and raced off like a speed demon to the meeting place in a very short amount of time. Impressive. The two former Imperials briefly discussed their plan before Dezik indicated that he was eager to get going:

"V1's got my route down to the battery so I'll make a start."

Dan could understand. Already, he could hear explosions in the distance. The siege was beginning.

"All you got to do is keep me covered."

As Dezik was saying this, Dan was inching towards his bike, raring to go.

"You can count on it."

The bounty hunter went a little farther on his bike before he reached a rocky outcropping. He parked the bike behind some tall grasses so that it was not easily visible. He didn't want anything giving his position away. Dan took his sniper off of the sling behind his back, and gave all the parts a quick check. Everything seemed to be in good working order. Dan wasn't one to take chances. Most of the time.

He got into position on the rocky slope protruding from the ground by wriggling forward on his stomach so that no one at the battery could see him. Once he reached a ledge, he held the sniper in front of him. Still on his stomach, he propped the gun up between two stones. Dan looked through his scope at the battery, which was in good enough range for the sniper to be largely accurate. All in all, this was a prime sniping position. He focused the scope on a Weequay treasure hunter, who was operating the large gun. Now all he had to do was wait for Dezik's signal. After he received the go-ahead, Dan could shoot the operator and some others, and then rush into the fray from the opposite side that Dezik was taking. It was a pretty good plan, if he did say so himself. Sure enough, Dezik's voice came through Dan's helmet speakers:

"Ready to go loud when you are."

The Sharpshooter took his cue and quickly aimed at the Weequay. He set the sniper to stun. No need to kill; after all, they could use a hostage to get some information on the Jedi Temple's defenses. Dan adjusted his scope, and shot the Weequay in the chest with a stunner. The leathery-skinned treasure hunter toppled from his position in the gun turret onto the ground. His fellows began to turn their heads at the unconscious body. This was just the distraction that Dezik needed. Time for the attack to begin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom