Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Touch of Midnight | CIS Dominion of Omwat / Adras

Objective: Party
Attire: Dress Mask
Tag: [member="Damien Van-Derveld"]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Kaia was always one to celebrate, she didn’t get the chance to let loose very often so when the chance was presented to her she didn’t hesitate a moment in accepting the invitation of the mandragora. The hardest obstacle for her was deciding what to wear, her tastes were not the normal. Her sense of style seemed to clash with her quiet demeanor hinting at the ambitious woman hiding inside waiting to be pulled from her shell. It was at the last moment that she would decide. She chose something extremely classic a beautiful dress, the top white lace, spun from the finest silk available. This silk made up the upper part of the dress stopping just as the young girls body began to slim under her chest. As her body slimmed the lace gave way to a form fitted corset of burgundy velvet with elaborate designs inlaid. The skirt was a two piece construction, long part was a simple lightweight silk bronze in color. The overlaid part which hung at an angle from her right hip to her left lower thigh was made of this same material but instead of being plain it had solid gold woven into it to form flowers on the skirt. From the moment she laid eyes on the dress she knew it was for her, however she knew that she couldn’t wear just the dress to the costume party for she viewed a costume as something to conceal one’s identity. So to finish off the outfit she placed a flower in her hair and black lace masquerade mask she had found to tie it all together.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]As the small girl stepped aboard the CSS Caleuche she was astounded, everything looked amazing, this was her favorite time of year even though she was not part of the Mandragora she had always been in love with the idea of magic and all things mystical. She took a moment to listen to the woman who was speaking, as she did the scent of cinnamon filled her nose, making her mouth water. When the demonstrations that were to come were mentioned she could hardly contain her excitement, part of her had always wanted to become a Mandragora she knew she had the abilities in the force as her parents had her tested at a young age, all that was holding her back was the fear of what her parents would think. She wouldn’t be abandoning the Mandalorian way of life completely merely adapting it to suit her as she learned the ways of the Mandragora. As the woman finished Kaia made her way toward one of the bands just to have a listen[/SIZE]

Three nights ago, aboard Nocte Aranea...

It came as a whisper in the darkest of night. The spirits had come to her, claws scratching against the skin, murmurs filling her mind. They had summoned. The Mandragora was gathering was the night when the veil was the weakest between the worlds. Nightmother..., they called in a union, eyelids snapping opening upon their beckoning. Katrine's connection to the spirits had always been there, though she hadn't always been able to hear them, not when she had been haunted by an ancestor that had suppressed them; an ancestor that had once served the spirits themselves and had wanted what Katrine was destined to become. Avarisa was never going to be Nightmother, whereas Katrine was born to be just that. Her journey from toddler listening to the voice of a single woman, to breaking free from her curse so she could ascend had lasted for the majority of her young life but it had brought her where she was. Where there was just one step left in her journey that needed to be taken...

r6Molcx.gif

Wearing .::. Open for interaction

It was by special invitation by the spirits that Katrine Van-Derveld had arrived at C.S.S. Caleuche that night, her own vessel docked nearby as she took a smaller one. Her outfit wasn't too much of a costume as it was a statement. She was the Nightmother, she was a Witch, nothing about the outfit spoke of a different statement. Katrine just took good pleasure in wearing it now, the feeling of the fabric on her skin feeling absolutely delightful. Prior to her arrival, she had sent out additional invitations to the party, to other Witches who were not Mandragora but were family none the less. They too were welcome among the Mandragora if they chose to join them, especially the Dathomiri who had been through plenty of trouble after the Mandalorian betrayal done to them this year.

Making her way through the doors, she took into account the ambiance of the music matching the spooky time, on some level it was silly the way this even was perceived by many who didn't understand the event, with little games spread out through the room which held a much different meaning in the Wiccan history than they served now. Still, it was all in good fun, she regarded and the spirits quietly hummed in agreement.

At her shoulder rested Jart, his attention seemed focused on something beyond the events. Trouble, he purred into her ear at that moment. Trouble ahead. The others agreed in union before they spread out, eager to grace their charges with their presence on this event. Tonight was the night when the witches would feel the presence of the spirits stronger than on any other night and they sought to give them their fatherly embraces for that reason. Their children would come together tonight, and this room would be buzzing with power and strength. Each of the spirits welcomed that feeling.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Objective: Investigate distress signal coming from the facility.
Tags: @Haastal Verd @Kathryn Foster @Ashla Vella
Open to all

Red looked around the hangar. They moved into the hangar, sweeping the area. Red looked around the hangar.

"Hangar's clear." He reports.

He turns to a droid. "Set up a perimeter in the hangar." He tells the battle droids.

"Roger, roger." It nods and it moves to tell the orders to the other battle droids.

The battle droids moved to set up the perimeter.

Red moves to the door panel and looks at it.

"Hey! This panel is still active. We can move further into the ship if we can rewire it." Red calls out to the rest of the team.

Karlie Lynn Destat

Conspiracy Theorist and Investigator (IBI)
IEe9od8.gif

Objective: Party Hardy
Attire:
6oaDeqK.jpg

Tags: Open...but will nudge [member="Vytal Noctura"] / [member="Tempest Yore"] / [member="Ashla Vella"] / [member="Cali Ziiva"] and cross my fingers.

"Oh Berkana (God), you look like a deranged Ewok!" Karlie had almost walked smack right into the girl, as for some apparent reason or another she had not noticed it when she finally entered and headed toward what looked like the bar.
Of course, with all the lights, fog and blaring ghoulish sounds competing with the DJ's pumping rock, she may have been distracted and were looking elsewhere, but in front of her.
Or maybe the crazy bear costume had some cloaking device on it and it just appeared in front of her.

Whatever the case were, it were now gnarling in character demanding what Karlie were able to decipher as 'candy', from a slender girl doning a vamperic looking costume. Of course she had never met [member="Vytal Noctura"] before, nor had any clue she were going for a countess look. But nevertheless, it were certainly a high quality costume, much like the realistic deranged Ewok asking her for candy.

"Where'd you come from? I almost toppled over you." She certainly almost did. And upon further examination, it really was about the size of an Ewok...the costume and most likely the person inside it.
A dwarf or an actual child? Did they invite children to these things, she wondered.

beep..beep..beep... Karlie's comm link decided to go off at that very minute.

'Commander... a transmission string from CIS Central is calling for investigative personnel and CIS teams to investigate a nearby distress signal it received- ' It were one of her dormant battle droids.

"Whoa...back up a second...who is this?" Karlie cut the caller off. No way it were one of her droids..NO WAY!
They were in standby stasis.

'Unit SN367 on line, reporting a current CIS transmission- ' again Karlie didn't give it a chance to fully finish what it were reporting.

"Seriously? Unit SN367...one of the battle droids?
How'd you get on line?..who activated you?" She immediately asked.
Poodoo, what if the damn thing was malfunctioning and were to decide to act upon whatever stupid transmission it had picked up?
'Protocol 442- ' It started to reply before Karlie immediately cut it off.

"Stand down, SN367...repeat stand-" before she blurted out her last word the unit responded.
'By your command.'

"...down." She finished, after the fact.

Then, silence.
Well, silence from the droid, not the blaring ghoulish howlings and the pumping music of the party.

"Uhm...SN367..you still there?"

'Affirmative. What is your command?'

Karlie looked around. The deranged Ewok or whatever it was was still in character, that had vied for Vytal's attention.
She were at an en pass, should she trust that the battle droids were secured and would stay put, or should she go and check up on them to make sure?

Damn...she'd miss another party and a chance to actually interact with someone here. She hadn't much luck as of late with making new CIS friends. It were the reason she were here.

r6Molcx.gif
COSTUME:
KguEJ3H.jpg

[member="Zak Dymo"] seemed a little upset and Tempest couldn’t for the life of her figure out the reason why. She loved the idea of learning how to use the Talisman. For her, it made the whole night so much more funner. They could really trick people...and scare them too. Nobody would know it was them at all behaving badly! People might even suspect they are part of the party scenery!

Come on people. Pet the sweet little witchy bear!! I DARE YOU!!

But like Zak, Tempest too enjoys the traditional sense of dressing up in garb for HallowsWeenie. She made sure to don her Disney Fairy Princess Underoos. Inside and out, she feels like a real full blooded witch tonight!

Mistress [member="Vytal Noctura"] told her about the best candy being inside the maze of mirrors. Her vicious teddy eyes widened in fascination as she wondered how she will uncover it all. Is it buried like treasure? Is it locked inside of a mirror? Is the candy piled high like the winners cup of the Kentucky Derby? The excitement grew beyond the level her little body’s emotional containment meter could withstand, and she Squeeeeed most energetically!

“Thank you, Mistress!” she exclaimed before turning to face Zak.

“Do you want to, Zak? What do you want to do first?” The night wasn’t getting any younger, and neither are either of them!!

Subject 73 Red

[member="Haastal Verd"]
[member="Kathryn Foster"]
[member="Ashla Vella"]
Open to all

Red went to work on the panel next to the door. He started rewiring the panel.

"This goes here... And this..." Red mutters to himself as he rewires the panel carefully.

"I'll have this open in a minute." Red reports to the others as he continues working.

Red secretly wondered what they would find behind this door, and what other horrors they would find inside of the station. But there was only one way to find out.

They had to go deeper inside the facility.

It wasn't an idea Red liked, but he had his orders, and there was not much he could do now. All he could do was carry out the mission as planned until something did happen.

Location: C.S.S Caleuche boarding a shuttle to Laboratory Module
Objective: Investigate Strange Laboratory Energy, Return in time for Costume party
Tags: [member="Ashla Vella"] ~ [member="Kathryn Foster"] ~ [member="Haastal Verd"] ~ [member="Subject 73 Red"]

Another day as a Jedi, as a Crow... There was a costume party. Typical of holiday and festival gatherings. Currently I was dressed way down from my normal combat ready clothing...And I was a bit self-conscious as a Jedi I'd never really had any reason or person to wear anything nice like this for. I was wearing a midnight black dress with a pair of accompanying heels. I was very unused to this, it made me uncomfortable as an Echani woman I knew I could fight in it. However maybe just for once someone would notice just me.... Not the Jedi Knight, not the agent of the CIS. Just a woman wanting to be noticed... Flicking my hair over my shoulder I ran my fingers over the silver stars encircling my waist. Sabers hung from those bright silver stars as I walked through the halls towards a shuttle.

I was interested in the costume party....but my thirst for adventure wasn't exactly easily sated either. There was a red alert and a notice to meet in hangar 10. Apparently there was an orbital facility nearby that'd gone silent. At harvest festival time no less. No way in hell that could be anything just simple to take care of. I could hope though, very least I'd feel like I'd earned a drink and a dance with someone when I returned. My flechette pistol was strapped against my upper left thigh and I boarded the transport to the orbital facility. Hopefully this would be a quick venture...I really hoped that it wouldn't be something that'd ruin the dress and heels...

Nfl875T.png
wEQnkSj.png

Leaning my head back against the cool metal of the shuttle cabin I focused on the currents of The Force. Swirling currents, aggravated and out of order. There was something not right about where I was heading... blowing a whisp of platinum blonde hair out of my face I tucked stray hair behind my ear. Running my fingers over the ear cuffs I had on I began meditating. I'd be on that platform soon enough, then I'd find out what was actually going on. Hopefully come back in time for a drink and a dance I needed interaction with others....Noting the other young woman aboard the shuttle I saw she was basically bouncing in her seat. There was a particularly grumpy Mando looking chap, a soldier eager to prove himself and a droid. I heard the call for helmets and simply breathed out. I had The Force, I was packing only essentials and I'd simply use breath control. I leaned my head back against the cool metal and waited to go aboard the station...

EwZX9Xh.gif
[member="Kathryn Foster"] [member="Subject 73 Red"] [member="Celiana"]
As they moved through space, Haastal glanced over to the pilot of the shuttle and chuckled underneath his helmet. "I don't like sitting." He said, but nothing more was needed as they were soon within the auxilarly hangar he had requested to land in.

Once the Battle Droids moved to clear the hangar and check it for any other lifeforms, the rest of the troop moved out into the hangar. It didn't take Red long at all to find a control panel with some power still being fed into it. Haastal produced both of his blaster pistols, gesturing for a squad of the B1's to back him up while he worked to wire the door. Seven of the droids rushed forward, training their blasters on the door while Haastal linked the group via their comm devices. "So far, nothing." He muttered, before turning his eyes up to the ceiling above. He'd scanned the entire hangar a number of times and each time it seemed ordinary.

So why is this place creeping me out so much?

He said nothing, until the door Red was working on flew open. Haastal pointed both his blaster pistols at the door but was actually mildly disappointed when nothing came through. The darkness of the hall was thick, and Haastal was interested in seeing just what laid inside.

"228, 547, go check it out." The two droids exchanged looks that, if they were sentient, would likely have been looks of uncertainty. With no capability to defy their programming the two B1's moved into the hall, though there was a noticeable hesitation. The droid's activated their headlamps and moved down the halls, keeping their steps slow and even. While they did, Haastal followed behind them and slowly the rest of the search party spilled into the shadow covered halls.

"Switch to night-vision." Haastal advised, tapping the side of his buy'ce. The rang-finder lowered itself, showing it was in Operation Mode and in the next moment the hall came alive on his HUD. It was not perfect, but at least he could see. "Ok, let's move." He said, and passed the droids leading the way down the hall. He kept his weapons trained and his eyes locked on his HUD.

Subject 73 Red

[member="Haastal Verd"]
[member="Kathryn Foster"]
[member="Celiana"]

Red followed Haastal. He tapped a button on the side of his helmet, and his thermal imaging turned on, showing him heat signatures.

Then, Red found something strange. It was a long streak of heat along the wall, right in the center, leading down the hallway. Everything else was cold, except for that foot wide streak.

"My thermal's got something," Red reported. "There's a long streak of heat on this wall. It's only a foot wide, but it leads down this corridor. The weird thing is is that everything around it is cold."

Red put his hand on the wall and instantly yanked it back. He burned his hand. He looked at his hand in shock. What was shocking was that he had his gloves on, and that his gloves were made with padding and insulation to withstand extreme heat.

"It's extremely hot. The heat managed to burn through my glove, with is made to withstand the most extreme heat. This streak of heat is not natural. Not at all." Red said.

Red knew that the "unnatural" feel of this place was effecting all of them, which wasn't a good sign. It meant that whatever it was, they were not imagining it.

Damien Van-Derveld

D
wEQnkSj.png
w. [member="Kaia Verd"] | wearing: xxx
Damien didn’t understand the idea of dressing up as another character for fun, or for competition, but he was there. The Confederacy has always enjoyed their parties and while the temptation had been strong to arrive as a wolf, the young Lupine avoided it. His eyes glanced at his reflection in the mirror one last time as he’d mixed two very different kinds of clowns, and moved out of the room toward the party.

His nose was greeted with two scents the moment he walked out, one was of his cousin [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"], and the other of one [member="Kaia Verd"]. She was an interesting creature whom he’d met only once before after bumping into her on accident. The pair shared a dance and said good night to each other. Tonight provided an interesting opportunity. Of course with the mask Damien could still find her as the scent was his guide. She was radiant in her portrayal of some kind of gypsy, and Damien approached carefully.

“Nice night for a party? Fancy meeting you here,” He said as he greeted the young girl with a head nod. “You plan on winning this thing?”

S T O R Y W E A V E R
Nfl875T.png
Bfs4he7.png
Ain't 'fraid of No Ghost Tags: [member="Ashla Vella"] | [member="Celiana"]​
God put that Rock There Tags: [member="Subject 73 Red"] | [member="Haastal Verd"] | [member="Kathryn Foster"]​

A low-pitched, metallic tick from deep within the station like that of the structure being under stress could be heard several times. Then it stopped.

As people and droids alike began to pass through the opened hanger doors, the giant panels lurched out of their recessed two inches with a loud bang. It went without saying if ever the doors violently slammed together, whoever or whatever was between them would scarcely exist any longer.

The control center was down one length of the station, while the laboratory module was in the opposite direction. Both teams were free to pursue their objective at their own pace. But could survivors afford to wait?

3SNUQn7.gif

Objective: party hardy with a pink alien and find a certain witchy witch
Wearing: Pink Sun Gang space biker costume
Tags: [member="Cali Ziiva"]

8wDTtQq.png

Xobos, bless her heart, could sense the pink alien sneaking up on her before she even got the chance to be practically tackled at the top of the stairs and pulled into happy, deep kiss. To give the Miraluka credit, she did lean her way back into the kiss as it deepened, even if it definitely was the Zeltron who was leading the charge, giving Xobos very little room to operation. Regardless, she wrapped her arms around the midsection of the other woman, smiling lightly to herself as the pair pulled apart. Happy to just be in the presence of her partner, the Miraluka leaned forward, placing her head against Cali’s chest and just resting there for a moment as she answered her question.

“No no, not long at all. We should have ridden the same ship, but I suppose that would have spoiled the surprise of getting to see what the other could come up with in terms of our costumes.” She pulled back, a small smirk peaking at the edge of her lips. “Even if most all of this outfit is stuff I got from your closet.” A little shrug followed as the Miraluka threaded her fingers with the other alien’s, turning toward the dance floor, scanning over it once more before questioning her biker partner for the night.

“So, what first? Drinks, dancing, finding somewhere nice and spooky?” A quick giggle followed the last part, knowing that finding something where either of them got scared would likely end with one or both in the other’s arms again. Not that the Miraluka minded whatsoever.

8wDTtQq.png

utUZn4B.gif
Objective: Investigate a strange energy radiating from the Laboratory Module
Tags: [member="Celiana"]

Shuttle run was silent and peaceful for her. Ashla bouncing stop and the focus job started with a stare down her smg. Her arm’s light glow pulsed slightly with her heartrate. A slow beat because of her focus. It only picked up when the shuttle landed, and doors open. Stepping out was little off, the eeriness of it all gave her goosebumps. The clanging and empty hanger was having Ashla’s arm brighten up by a few percent more than before.

Looking around to judge how others, she kept her concern inside with out facial expression or words. It was business time in her mind. The clanging was cutting into the mindset. Her smg was brought up and checked over as she turned away from the group heading to the control center. A small attempt to ready herself.

Under her breath, “Fun times ahead”. Ashla began moving forward. Gun drawn and pointed down the hall. There was little caution in her steps but it was at a healthy pace.

Kaia was in her own head as the man approached, the small girl swayed along to the music without realizing she was even doing it. All the time her Hazel eyes shimmered in the dim lighting, her vision was severely limited as her Hapan heritage made her effectively blind in dim lighting. However this disadvantage that most would see as an extremely difficult thing to overcome but for the young woman she viewed both the blindness night brought her and her complete deafness with the perception that they made her stronger in the end, because of these disabilities she had learned to sense the vibrations of footsteps, this skill came in especially handy when she found herself in combat with her hearing aids that shorted out quite frequently.

When Damien approached her she grinned as she turned to the sound of his voice. She felt the heat raise in her face as she remembered the great time she had with the man not too long ago. It was such a good time that hearing the man's voice now made her heart skip a beat. "I wasn't planning on it but I would love to"

[member="Damien Van-Derveld"]

wEQnkSj.png
Objective: Entertain Party Guests
Costume: Countess
Tags: Open | [member="Zak Dymo"] | [member="Tempest Yore"] | [member="Daxton Bane"]

How ever could Vytal have foreseen Zak of all seeking the largest of candies? Should the youth be successful she expected a far greater cheer for something better than a full-sized candy bar. Tempest certainly wasn't short of enthusiasm either in obtaining the prize. Hopefully they'd manage not to scare the haunts of the maze rather than the other way around.

From where she stood, the Nightsister caught sight of a number of people in attendance. A woman in some manner of dress, another in a green dress, one bearing an S on their chest, and a man dressed in some manner of frivolity. Surely there would be one worthy of a keen eye. The one in the blue outfit seemed...distraught, however.

Being a proper hostess, the pale woman left the small ones to their mischief. At least she could count on theirs being proper for the evening, and not panic-inducing like the man and his living colony. Not that Vytal would disparage him from his life choices. Long as he kept them under control all would be well -- and people would get a healthy dose of "there's a bigger world out there than you realize." Instead, Vytal took a few steps in [member="Karlie Lynn Destat"]'s direction. "You appear torn with no dark energy lurking in your shadow as the cause." An upturn to one of the corners of her lips followed the observation. "How can I help?"

wEQnkSj.png
Objective: Par-tay!
Costume: Cute Biker Chick + Attitude
Tags: Open | [member="Xobos Yakieer"]

The Zeltron's eyes slowly squeezed shut as her arms enveloped her Miraluka. It was so nice holding the dark one close. Cali was sure Xobos felt the same. That's what the pink people did, after all -- made people happy. Being trained by some Sith Lord or whatever was insanely stressful; and of course all the talk about anger and hate and murder was just emotionally damaging! How could Cali ever abandon someone in such desperate need for a little love and affection?

Her eyes slid open when the blind woman drew back to smile up at her pink love. "Right? Often as I run around, I needed somewhere to store all my outfits. Just happens I could afford a place with a really big closet. Or two." And she might have been sharing the place with a few others of similar philosophy as Zeltros. Place couldn't just build up dust being uninhabited, right? Oh, but that wouldn't be a problem if her and Xobos stayed there for any amount of time. Like, totally enough space for privacy. Actually, the girls had made a few modifications to bolster the privacy of each bedroom. For purely practical purposes.

Odd Xobos seemed to be checking out the dance floor before asking where they'd go. Maybe she wanted to dance? Oh, but her last idea sounded fun too and they could dance lots of places. "Do they have like a haunted mansion or graveyard or maze or something? They've got to have one of those, right? This is all about friendly ghosts and scary spirits." Just don't ask Cali to explain any of what that meant. Like, ghosts were real? The Force was real, so maybe ghosts were real, but Cali hadn't met many ghosts. Anyway, long as she could snuggle her Xobos and find something entertaining to do with her that's what would make the evening.

r6Molcx.gif
Primary Objective: Candy!
Secondary Objective: Candy!
Tertiary Objective: Candy!
Costume: Evil Teddy Bear
Tags: [member="Vytal Noctura"] | [member="Tempest Yore"] | Open

The answer was simple.

"If there's full-sized candy bars in that maze, then we gotta go find 'em!" the young Nautolan remarked, most seriously, as he turned and delivered the youngling manifesto to his fellow trick-or-treater.

She was a girl. Now, normally, Zak wouldn't hang with a girl. They were just so... girl-y. Buuuuuut, this one seemed like she actually had some sense about her. That being, she was dressed up as a zombie teddy bear and didn't use hand lotion that made her smell like a fruit salad. Plus, she was in it for the candy. And, if nothing else, Zak had to respect that.

"To the maze!" the boy cried, before running off in a direction.

Was it the right direction? That was probably a good question. And, no, Zak didn't know which direction the maze was. There had been a map or directions or something, but if anyone thought that Zak paid attention to these things then they were kidding themselves.

"Uh, which way's the maze?" the boy asked, his head darting to look in various directions before he finally looked over at Zombie Bear to see if she had a clue.

Which, she probably did. Girls always seemed to know about these things.

Annoyingly so.

It's one of life's mysteries, sir...
trpeEMa.gif
Somehow, she felt that was the kind of answer she would recieve from the mandalorian tough guy. It was short. It was cocky. It was slightly disrespectful. After all, it would just be regulations that the mandalorian were not inclined or used to follow, but it was also out of care she mentioned it. Yeah, it bothered her quite much but she were not one to argue about that in mid-flight. Especially when they closed in on the hangar. She could not help but to roll her blue eyes at the man, and the need to concentrate on the controls forced her gaze to break with his.

''Nice...'' she said slightly annoyed under her breath before the droid and her steered the shuttle into the mysterious hangar and gently sat them down. The pilot droid did not care for much else than to fly the shuttle, but Kathy observed the strike team of droids and sentients through the windshield of the cockpit as they spread out in the hangar and eventually moved for a blast door. An uneasy feeling grew slowly inside her as she peered towards it.

They had just arrived here. Why and from where did this feeling come? She were unsure of what it meant, though.

Suddenly, the low-pitched metallic tick also reached her through the comms. An old structure under natural stress? Could be...

BANG!

The loud noise made her jump on the inside and echoed ominously through the cold and empty hangar. Planting her hands on the arm rests, she stretched forward against the windscreen. She stared down to the blast door where team had ventured through and into the deep dark hole that from a distance stared straight back at her.

''Sir!? What's happening!? Are you alright?'' she called alarmed through the comms. One hand were drawn to the LBP-3 blaster in the holster on her thigh. If they needed to get out of here fast, she were ready to do what she could to cover their re-boarding.

[member="Haastal Verd"], [member="Subject 73 Red"]

Damien Van-Derveld

D
wEQnkSj.png
w. [member="Kaia Verd"] | wearing: xxx
“Well what are you waiting for, jump into it. You’ve got a great costume!”

Damien offered a small week as he encouraged the teenager forward. It was odd sensing she might have had some kind of crush on him. It was something Damien did not understand. The culture he came from women simply took what they wanted and did not play some coy game. She was young, and perhaps it would fade, but it didn’t mean Damien could not be friendly. For him having a friend that was female was a new concept to him. It was nice. Dathomir had been an experience which he would not wish any for man. His parents had allowed his grandmother to take him, but Damien was bitter because of it.

The wolf cake up alongside her and nudged the girl forward. Maybe she just needed the extra push to get out the shell she seemed to be in. This was their second meeting and everything Damien could tell was that she tended to stay to herself. Perhaps the Confederacy was new to her. He wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case. There seemed to be a lot of new faces among the ones which were familiar to Damien. Even the witches had changed since Damien had been among their number. He didn’t blame her because Damien was shy himself.

“I can always jump up there with if you want, or we can go find something else to do. I’m just glad there is some here I know aside from my cousin.”

utUZn4B.gif
Wearing | Attended By [member="Seren"]​
Grey-Cloud.gif
Since the completion of the Orrery, the White Witch had not seen fit to leave Cularin for long. While her Wolf and his newest fascination roamed the galaxy in search of what they'd taken to affectionately referring to as The Nine, Jenmae had spent long days and what had become countless nights seated in the massive metal chamber, perched atop the mountain, gazing into the projected vision of the stars. So much from this time had yet to change, years had been lost to her, but now they had all the time in the galaxy...

But even with the gift of time that her Wolf had given her, there was still a sense of urgency this night. Her paramour had not even made it home this go round, instead he'd sent a missive, an invitation... The Nightsisters of the Confederacy were hosting a fete of sorts, and if what her Wolf had told her was true, she would need this band of magick users to see her plans fulfilled. Plus, how often did the witch get a chance to dress up?

Draped in heavy black clothe that only showed the flowing white locks of her hair from the inky blackness that the hood provided, the specter had embarked on her own personal transport to the station. [member="Seren"] had promised to meet her there, and she knew he would not dare to disappoint. Her arrival had gone unmarked, as she's intended, and it didn't take long for the Dathomiri reject to determine that the party would not be where she ended up that night.

Soon as she set foot upon the ship she heard what sounded like the distant sound of rending metal. An energy that was nothing to do with any magick she knew was radiating from deeper within the ship, and it would not do to schmooze the Sisters while something powerful lay so tantalizingly close. Lithe fingers rose to gently depress the earpiece that lay buried within the hood, her voice a low purr across the link she shared with her Wolf.

"Change in plans, my sweet... Come find me - we're going hunting."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom