Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Tempest Yore

UPDATES EXPECTED...
BECAUSE I HONESTLY FORGOT TO DO THEM!

J E D I K N I G H T
T E M P E S T..Y O R E
bivCe52.jpg

Tempest is an active investor of her Late Parents' and Adoptive Parents' Inheritances
KNIGHT POSESSIONS: Innesco Class Star Yacht, Yacht Master Bedroom, Tach Series Crew Droid.

Padawan Years:
Personality:
Confident of herself and her choices, however most likely deluded as her experience has not swayed from her Master's guidance. Knows much about life from books, but has yet to actually live herself. Kind hearted and charitable, believing all people have goodness in them, even if buried deep inside; sheltered. Never had to kill anyone...yet. Was never put into a situation where it was warranted, which is fine, because she will stop dead in her tracks if her coat gets dirty. Coddled by her Late father's comrade who raised her. Possibly expects the same treatment from everyone she should meet. Unwittingly spoiled. Likely won't even twist off a bottle cap by herself, so as to not put stress on her manicured nails.

Padawan Attributes:
Appearance:
Lite skinned. Bright blue eyes. Small, slender build. A girly girl. Clean, fashionably dressed. Doesn't like to get dirty, or break a fingernail.

Specialization: Shadow

Intelligence:
Able to recognize how things relate, and typically first to uncover solutions when necessary. An attentive study under her Master. Boy, had that man ever talked! Often found quoting philosophy just for the heck of it.

Skill: Piloting of small craft.

Early Childhood:
My father was a son of a witch my mother always had said to me. She went and died, and the law put me into his care. For whatever reason my mother felt that he did not deserve either of our love, he warranted nothing similar concerning me, however I never gave him a chance to rectify his image in my mind, neither had I been granted an ample opportunity. I witnessed my father's murder early on in our relationship. It was alright for he was a son of a witch; right? As he died, he looked me directly in the eye. I then was able to sense for the first time everything he was thinking. He loved me for I was his daughter. He allowed me to know this, but I could not reciprocation such an emotion unto him. I was not conditioned to love him.

I know that my father also loved my mother. I know this because he thought of her as he lay dying. His path, he believed was different than that of a family man. He had been a Jedi all his life. Since learning about what that sort of life entails, I have come to terms with his choices, especially his choice regarding his absence as my father. I now understand aspects of his character which my mother simply could not comprehend. I now believe she actually loved him deeply, but that his lifestyle called him to separate from her as many times and for as large a portion of their time as he had, she was hurt. His time away from her lead her to feel unimportant. She never accepted being something he sacrificed for the greater good. I would never accuse her as being selfish for that. It would simply be unfair to her. She never met the discouraged people he had helped. I don't believe she wanted to look deep enough to understand how much my father was honestly needed by others. Neither should she have been expected to. Love, real love can drive one into madness. I believe she shut him out as a need to survive her loss. She may have even believed she hated him; she sure convinced me that she had. She sure had developed her expressed hatred into an artform, I suspect long before the time I was able to comprehend her. Once I realized all of this, I let go of my past and learned to love his memory.

Upon his death, I was a little girl just sprouted to the age of seven, when I stopped speaking. I was left abandoned by my father's murderer on a desolate planet of harsh terrane. While the trauma of meeting with the mind of my father as he died was the root of my inability to further articulate, in all honesty there was no one on that forsaken planet at all to talk to.

It wasn't until a morbid curiosity struck one man, which I now know to call the Force, that after he had exhausted his efforts in his search for my missing father, he began to focus on the less than practical suspicions, and train his focus on my prison planet. Survival was a constant struggle. I became an unwilling witness to an amazing phenomenon. The planet upon which I was abandoned was caught in a transitional phase, a stronger gravitational pull emitted from its twin within its binary planetary system. My planet was continuously pummeled by the minerals from its counterpart's rings. The air grew increasingly toxic. I didn't just pray for my rescue, I was in dire need. The Force became my ally the moment my rescuer found me nestled deep inside a narrow hole I had dug into the ground with my bare hands…and my father's Lightsaber, underneath one rock among millions within a vast belt of boulders. I still haven't been able to bring myself to focus much on my required Geology studies.

My rescuer was a friend to my father. I, of course, had not known much about my father, being put into his care at so young an age, after my mother's death. I like to think I know him through his friend. I remember vividly the part of my father's soul that was shared with me when he died, and I can feel the similarities between he and his friend. My rescuer is also a Jedi. He is my Master.

I wasn't speaking when my Master discovered me. He forced me to learn and want to reach out with my senses, to touch him through the Force and communicate my needs and desires. While he pushed me very hard to open myself up to get out of the shell I formed since my father's murder, he also communicated with me on my level. He watched over me continuously and would not permit me to reject my emotions, especially those I would find most overwhelming to experience. He would not allow me to accept personal limitations, because physically I had none. My limitations on speech were all psychological. The many things which I was introduced to fascinated me. So many aspects of life were mine to manipulate which I never knew existed until he showed me my inherent ability. I believe that my father wanted me to know those things too. I believe he would have shown them to me, had he lived. My mother on the other hand, I believe she just wanted a little girl, like the average woman does.

My Master, my adoptive father was stricken ill by the Plague which ravaged the Galaxy like the Reaper. He clinged to life for a long time in quarantine, lastly fell into a vegetative state. He had always told me, to never remain stagnant in my lessons. He also always told me where I should go to continue my training, should anything happen to him. Seeing him well cared for in hospice, and I do visit him regularly, I made my new home with the Silver Jedi on Voss, which my biological father often spoke about.

Not long after, while on a Mission for the Jedi, I heard my adoptive father call to me once more, and so I went to see him while he was just breathing his last. Remarkably he had regained consciousness one last time to bid me his final blessing. He told me he had recurring dreams, urging me to focus my life in a different direction. He said I would soon be ready to become a Jedi Knight, and it is time for me to move on; I would meet some people who would challenge my beliefs, but would give me a purpose beyond what I pictured for myself. I did not understand his guidance at the time. His death marked a closed chapter in my life as well. I avidly watched for any change which might arise in my life. He was correct, that I did not feel fulfilled in my life among the Temple. I ventured away from this oasis, and I soon found myself among worlds under the alliance of the Dominion. One thing for sure, my ole Master was one to be quite correct in his prophecies.

Since living among the Jedi I have come to learn my true history while exploring in the Valley of the Jedi. Practically everything I believed about my adoptive family has been nothing but a lie, and yet while I had my story painfully wrong, I also had it right in the most important sense. I learned that my adoptive father had actually murdered my biological father and kidnapped me, but he did repent from his ways and turn away from the Darkside long before he died, and all because of his love for me.

hpLQbir.jpg

Ready... Steady... Go!
Tempest is assigned to Master Syn for her first lesson as a student among the Silver Jedi.

Force Light Training

Of History and Fable
Tempest fancies to meet the Jedi Grandmaster who never answers the knock on his or her door.

Purpose Among the Force
Tempest teaches another Padawan.

The Promise
Tempest answers a cosmic calling sent through the Force.

This Fickle Force
Tempest is assigned to the Dominion and taken on a journey by the Archlord.

The Gathering
Tempest arrives for an adventure, but doesn't make it out of the lodge bar.

Rogue Imperial Pirates
Unfinished, I completely forgot about...sorry.

The Assembly
Meeting Jedi Hierarchy.

Ashes of the Azure

Storm Calling
Tempest meets Master Syn before the battle on Ession. She leads refugees to Rusaan. The Force reveals to Tempest the truth about her past, that her real father was murdered and she had been kidnapped. She faces an inner trial which leads her to forgive him. She believes that her presence in his life changed her adoptive father and brought out his repentance long before his death.

Ghost Latitudes
Tempest's mission with her Master, at a destination chosen by the poltergeist which controls his ship.

Drifting
Training.

No Work and All Play

A More Productive Life
Tempest meets Cedric Grayson for the first time since she last saw him during the fall of the Dominion, and the loss of his home planet of Ession where she awaited his return, when instead it fell to the reign of the Sith.

Star By Stareyes
Investigative Mission.

Travels Turned to Pirates
Refugee Assistance.

Kabal Stomp Its always a party with cookies.

Halloween Event Tempest wins a costume contest with her Talisman of Transformation.

Degrees of Darkness Tempest follows a friend on a quest.

Frozen Tears Tempest accompanies Master Syn for her Jedi Trials.

Starbird, Dominion of Coruscant Tempest returns to Coruscant during a festival, and celebrates her Jedi Knighting.

Reflection Eternal Tempest meets Lucien Dooku.

A Wretched Hive Dominion Tempest investigates the NIO.

Prominence to be Jedi

Uncanny Similarities after selling her ship, the new owner is using Tempest's reputation to cover up shady dealings. Tempest herself is believes to be suspect. She has an unexpected encounter.

To Be Or Not To Be Jedi Tempest tries to get her ship back and reclaim her name.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom