Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20 Questions: For your Character

alFZAf.jpg

1. What do you think of your name?
I don't mind it so much. Last name could be better, but I have worked it into something that works for me.

2. How often do you like to knock boots?
As often as I can.

3. How often do you have nightmares?
The dark circles around my eyes and drawn look should tell you.

4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
All of my training. Becoming a weapon.

5. What do you feel is your greatest regret?
That I couldn't save my crew, my friends... my brothers and sisters.

6. If you could have another pet, what would it be?
Besides the lovely Zeltron I already have? I dunno. Maybe a tookie. Or some kind of canid (dog).

7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?
Save half. Invest a quarter. Live on the rest. Keep doing what I'm doing.

8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?
How they carry themselves. Posture. Body language.

9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?
Define "exotic." Lot's of ways to interpret that.

10. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?
Depends. I check my gear. Review mission details. Read. Sleep. - If I have companionship, I'm very likely to uh... never come up for air until it's time to drop out of hyperspace.

11. What are your religious beliefs?
Weapons are part of my religion. Otherwise most religions are for suckers and the weak-minded. I don't need a crutch to make my way in the galaxy.

12. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
20 years? shakes head There is only the next mission. I have no idea what a future looks like. Not right now anyway.

13. What is your favorite sin?
Lust and wrath.

14. What do you order at a Bar?
Corellian ale, or whiskey. Whyrren's Reserve is kind of nutty, but not bad. Assuming I drink anything alcoholic at all.

15. What habit of yours annoys others the most?
I have no idea. Not since... Well, I haven't been around anyone long enough to get on their nerves in a long time.

16. What do you want to be remembered for?
I hope my allies and friends remember saving their lives, and the lives saved. My family to know how much I loved them. To Dash ( Dashara Horizon Dashara Horizon )... I just hope she never forgets me. i have no illusions about being some great hero though. Only a decent person, doing the best they can. Taking out the garbage, and helping good people.

17. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
Generosity: 5
Forgiveness: 1, 5
Loyalty: 8, 5
Wit (Smarts): 6
Wit (Funny/charm): 4

18. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
Turning on someone I love. Kill an innocent, not without exhausting all options. Torture for fun. Torture an innocent. Transport slaves, or participate in trafficking people. Harm a child.

19. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
History, especially military history. Mystery/Thriller, Espionage. Maybe Erotica if I want to share something with a uh... 'friend.'

20. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
Probably Magena Dray's. If she had one. Probably some steamy stuff in there. Barring that, maybe Tycho Celchu's or Myn Donos'. Or some of the memoirs and journals of the 501st during and after The Clone Wars.
greenbar.png

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
  • 1. What do you think of your name?
  • This is a name I chose. A name I took for myself despite being born with a name meant to mock me. It's a name I'm proud of, Because it's mine.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots?
  • Well apparently I've had plenty of opportunities... But I don't take them often. I've only got eyes for Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla . But, We're starting to take more opportunities together... ;)
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares?
  • More than I care to admit... More than anyone close to me will ever know. I've seen things. Done things. Things I'm not proud of. But I think the most common one now is the day I lost my leg to CryoBan. That's going to take getting used to.
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
  • Pff! Aside from getting close to Tan'yill? I'd say either surviving as long as I have, I managing to keep The Nite Owls afloat this long without support...
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret?
  • I couldn't save my first partner. After that I took death sticks and other nasty chit. I let my life fall apart, But losing my partner somehow hurt more.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be?
  • One of those Anchi'baburu from Vanquo! It's so ugly that it's cute, And I just want to pinch it's fat cheeks!
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?
  • I'd ensure that House Vizsla never had to worry about their lodgings again, Set my people up real nice. And maybe get some private property somewhere quiet and with a good view, Settle down there with Tan'yill in between missions.
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?
  • How they carry themselves. Confident? Overconfident? Skittish? Do they look like they know to fight? Are the faking it, Are they hiding something? Are they alert, Like they expect a fight soon? I wanna know what they can do, The pleasantries come after. It's a bounty hunting thing I suppose, A little paranoia left over from an old life.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?
  • That would be Krieg, A tidal locked world, Meaning the planet doesn't spin when it orbits. One side is eternally sunlight baked desert, The other is a pitch black winter wonderland at all times.
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?
  • Music. Some metal or old mandalorian songs while I clean my armor. That's assuming I'm alone of course, Else I'll usually talk over a drink with my partner.
  • 1. What are your religious beliefs?
  • I think it's more of a creed than a religion, But some have called me and my people fanatics, So that's hard to say, But it'd definitely be the Resol'nare. I wear the armor, I speak my language, I defend my own and I'm always either teaching outsiders or younglings how to be mandalorian. The Mand'alor is the only power I answer to besides my own, Because his actions are in the interest of my people.
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
  • Dead.

Maybe raising a child with Tan'yill if someone doesn't pierce my armor first.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin?
  • Other than fething my fellow woman? Vanity. As un-mandalorian as that sounds, I like to keep up a striking appearance. Paint the armor just right and wear the right accessories to really make my armor pop. Even if that means edgy skull helmets and flashy side capes. But keep that gold engraving chit away from me.
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar?
  • Corellian Whisky. If not? Spotchka. But I prefer the whisky.
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most?
  • I talk too much, At least by mandalorian standards. I mean look back at how much I've said already. How much I've revealed.
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for?
  • In all honesty, I never considered it. Always thought I'd die in a back alley while hunting bounties, Slowly forgotten by all but carrion feeders.
    But, If I am to be remembered, I'd say either as a warrior who fought with honor for her people, Or a loving companion to Tan'yill.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
  • Generosity? 6...? Forgiveness? ... ugh, 3-4 maybe? Loyalty is solid 10. Maybe I'm a little too loyal to a cause sometimes. Wit? I'd give myself a 5 to 6 maybe. I ain't that smart, But I've a knack for getting myself out of sticky situations.
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
  • Harm a child or turn on my people, That's the one line I draw. I don't budge on that chit, Period.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
  • Uh... R-romance...
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
  • Mand'alor the Infernal. My clan, Clan Jjota, fell to civil war because of their loyalties to her conflicting with their loyalties to house vizsla. They slaughtered each other over that woman. I'd like to know who she really was.

1. What do you think of your name? I quite like my given name, even though it is a bit blunt in my native tongue. I am not sure how to feel about my epithet, however. It is not a topic I discuss.
  2. How often do you like to knock boots? Knocking boots? I do not know what this means. If you are referring to the act of mating, then no, I have never.
  3. How often do you have nightmares? Thankfully I am a very heavy sleeper. I imagine I do have nightmares frequently, but if so, I never remember them.
  4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? My greatest accomplishment lies in my future. I do not know what form it will take, but this life cannot be all that was destined. It cannot.
  5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? My greatest regret is bringing shame to Domain Shai. I do not yet know how I have failed the Yun'o, but it is a heavy burden to carry.
  6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? I am not in need of a pet. Nagini is the only companion I desire, and she is far more than any creature. Though, a Voxyn would be a trusted ally in war...
  7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? I would finally have food in my belly and a roof over my head. Perhaps I would hire a shaper to fix my mutation. Though to do so would to commit greater heresy.
  8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? I have a warrior's eye. The first aspect I assess is their physical threat to myself, how they carry themselves, if they possess any weapons.
  9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? My homeworld is more exotic than most planets to the average person. However I have been to Coruscant and I hated every second of it. So metallic and artifical.
  10. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? I train, sleep, and educate myself.
  11. What are your religious beliefs? I am a follower of the True Way, as with all other Yuuzhan Vong. Everything I do is in sacrifice to the Yun'o.
  12. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Hopefully I will be welcomed back home after restoring my honor in the eyes of Gods and Kin.
  13. What is your favorite sin? I am quite wrathful and prideful, as the strong should be.
  14. What do you order at a Bar? Water is the elixir of life. It is all I ever need and all I have ever drank.
  15. What habit of yours annoys others the most? I am a bit proud which some may find grating.
  16. What do you want to be remembered for? Bringing glory to my Domain.
  17. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. | Generosity - 3 | Forgiveness - 3 | Loyalty - 10 | Wit - 6 |
  18. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. I simply cannot forgive myself for my shame. Every step I take is a step in erasing my failures.
  19. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? I am a bit overwhelmed at book stores. Most are in Basic and it is a strange galaxy outside of my homeworld.
  20. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? Shedao Shai. One of my ancestors.

Nimdok is actually my surname, but it's the name most everyone knows me by. Only members of my family and very close friends call me by my first name.
I like it as much and as often as the next person, although given my taste in women, it frequently causes... problems for me. I won't even get into the complications regarding my being two different people in one body. One of us is a happily married man loyal to his wife, and the other is dating a centuries-old vampire. It... gets pretty awkward at times, to say the least.
I have visions sometimes, dreams, and certainly nightmares. One time I dreamed I was a science officer on a deep space exploration vessel who only bothered to knock boots once every seven years...
Hm... I haven't done anything particularly spectacular yet, so I'll go with the sappy sentimental option and say my greatest accomplishment was having my daughter.
My greatest regret is Samovar. Everything that is miserable about my life now stems from Samovar.
I don't currently have any pets, but if I did I'd like a dog. A noble and dignified great dane.
Given my track record with managing money, I'd probably waste it all in a matter of weeks and be back to being penniless within a month.
If they have some unusual or distinct trait, it will stick out to me. Otherwise, I suppose hair or the lack thereof is the first thing I notice about a person.
Probably Ahch-To, the planet with a name that sounds like a sneeze. Oh, what am I saying - I visited the Field of Blades in the Netherworld! Surely that was the most exotic place I've ever been. So far, anyway.
0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?
Sleeping, usually. Or reading. If there's conversation to be had, good conversation can't be beat.

1. What are your religious beliefs?
I am certain that the Force exists, though I won't pretend to fully understand it. I prefer the philosophies of the Jedi to those of the Sith, but both are still doctrines. I suppose you could say that I value knowledge above all; I'm willing to listen and learn about any creed or belief.
2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
In about ten years, I'm supposed to lose one of the spirits which currently inhabits my body. Beyond that, I don't know the exact shape of the future. Realistically, though, I think I'll probably be dead by then, or wholly unrecognizable. I won't be Nimdok, not the Nimdok known to you.
3. What is your favorite sin?
I have the most personal experience with Greed, Envy, and Gluttony. I suppose Sloth is the most intriguing to me, since I rarely see it pointed out as a sin. It's not just laziness, you know - it's also apathy, carelessness, cynicism, even self-pity.
4. What do you order at a Bar?
I have a fondness for Bespin Fizz, if only for the dry ice gimmick. It's neat.
5. What habit of yours annoys others the most?
I'm told that I talk far too much, sometimes without actually saying anything of substance. It's because I'm still a teacher at heart; I tend to think as if I'm preparing a lecture, and it comes out when I talk, especially if a subject I'm passionate about, like history or artifacts, is being discussed. I have an impressive voice - I've heard it described as deep, commanding, soothing, tantalizing, and someone even said I sounded like an ancient earth god. People are willing to tolerate my verbosity for a little while, but eventually they beg me to stop or threaten to throttle me. I've been like this for as long as I can remember - when I was a child my father made me hold a block of wood in my mouth for an extended period of time as punishment for not shutting up, I think it was during dinner? Someone important had come to visit, and he felt as if I had embarrassed them by not staying quiet. I must've said something objectionable. My father was a carpenter, so he always had plenty of wood lying around. When I was very young, maybe four or five years old, I wandered into his workshop and accidentally sliced off the little finger of my right hand on one of the sawblades. He found me and took me to the hospital in time for them to reattach it, but I have a numb spot where the nerve was cut and never quite healed. Or at least, I used to. I'm not in the same body anymore. But that's a whole other story...
6. What do you want to be remembered for?
Saving a lot of artifacts and preserving knowledge for posterity. That, and I'd like to be remembered fondly by my loved ones.
7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
Generosity: 5/10. I spend most of my time grubbing for more. But if I had anything to spare, I'd share it... at least, I like to think I would.
Forgiveness: 8/10. Oh yes, I'm very forgiving. Even towards former Sith who killed many many people.
Loyalty: 4/10. Depends on my relationship with the person or persons. I'm very loyal to my family and friends, but less so to any faction or government.
Wit: 10/10. I am the wittiest person I know.

8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
Oh... um. I've done some pretty terrible and shameful things. I guess... sell someone into slavery? Harm a child? What an odd question. What even are the parameters?
9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
History section. Non-fiction, of course. My daughter is the one who's fond of fiction.
0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
The diary of Jacen Solo. One of my favorite historical figures. Some people insist he and Kylo Ren are the same person, while others claim he never existed at all. I found the surviving accounts of his life intriguing, especially the documents relating to his role in the Yuuzhan Vong War and his fall to the Dark Side.

Last edited:
A Name fit for man destined to rule the Core Worlds and Deep Core as Supreme Ruler.
ATM , it's rare for me to knock boots cause i'm not into relations anymore. Atleast until i deal with my many enemies first.
Alot , with alot of enemies plus being the head of a Clandestine Organization bent on overthrowing the Alliance , it's hard to not dream of the potential outcomes of my schemes where i lose.
So far , my greatest accomplishment is my Covert Takeover of Byss and Consolidation of my Little Clandestine Organization
Allowing that karking Sith Lord , Credius Nargath into my Directorate. He was a real pain in the ass. Fortunately i haven't heard of him for like a year now. Even speaking of him makes me want to Base Delta Zero his homeworld of Eriadu.
I don't have any pets but i wanted one i would easily chose a Rage Rancor cause obviously i could use it to annihilate enemy Targets at ease

I'm already independently wealthy being the Lord-Imperator of Byss and CEO of SularenCo
Whether i can trust them or not.
Byss. I don't know any world that is more majestic then Byss itself. It's one of the few fortress Worlds that could rival Bastion itself.
Either i sleep , play war games or essentially do research about my destination

I'm an Atheist , i don't believe in any Religion. In my opinion Religion is a stupid concept that still dominates Galactic Affairs to this day and an issue that must be dealt with.

The Supreme Ruler of a Reorganized Authoritarian Galactic Alliance , having conquered and consolidated a Quarter of the Galaxy.
I don't have singular favorite sin but instead three in which are Pride , Wrath and Envy given that these sins literally define who i am.

I'm civilized , so i don't go to bars.
Talking too much and asking for too much. This cost my title of Duke in the Grayson Imperium , my former Imperial Splinter Group [The Directorate] and my position in the New Imperial Armada
Bringing the Core Worlds to it's knees and put an end to the Influence of Force-Sensitives in the Galaxy
7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
Generosity - 5 | Forgiveness - 0 | Loyalty - 10 [To my self off course] | Wit -7
Ally myself with the Sith or with a Megacorporation. Jedi , Sith and Corpos are the real scum of this galaxy.
History Section. I love studying history especially when it comes to Imperial History
Probably the Diary of Thanomas Graf , whom i idolize and aim to emulate

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
I think my parents chose well, and it's much better than Subject 643.
Uh, never. Do I look old enough to marry? I'm sixteen, for crying out loud!
Rarely. They're usually about my time in the labs.
Being able to help others.
Killing that akul...I didn't want to hurt it...
Don't make me choose...
I'd do what I could with it to help others.
Their appearance.
9. What is the most exotic destination you've ever traveled to?
I'm not sure...Shili? Kashyyyk? Commenor?
10. Hyperspace. How do you spend the time?
Sleeping or meditating. Maybe talking.
11. What are your religious beliefs?
I believe in the Grey Jedi Code.
12. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
If I'm still around, still helping others as a Knight or a Master. Maybe I'll have a family.
13. What is your favorite sin?
Don't have one.
14. What do you order at a bar?
I don't.
15. What habit of yours annoys others the most?
My tendency to ramble and/or my refusal to fight.
16. What do you want to be remembered for?
Helping others.
17. 1-10. Rate yourself on possessing: generosity, forgiveness, loyalty, and wit.
10, 10, 9, 4.
18. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
Kill someone in cold blood.
19. Bookstore. What section so you find yourself lingering in the most?
History.
20. If you could read one person's diary, whose would it be?
The diary of my great-grandmother, Ahsoka Tano. I'd love to learn more about her.

• 1. What do you think of your name? I guess it's alright. I never really thought of it. It's... It's just my name. Then again, I suppose I was always spiteful I got a human name and not something more Arkanian.
• 2. How often do you like to knock boots? Mmm, every chance I get... well, with my Edgy McHandsome.
• 3. How often do you have nightmares? All the kriffing time...
• 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Getting into an Arkanian Academy.
• 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Participating in the Dominion of Lwekk.
• 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? I don't have a pet? But a pet would be lovely... I do adore Eliz's companion Aubin. But really, I always wanted a tooka growing up.
• 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Buy equipment and materials for more engineering projects!
• 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Honestly? Their species.
• 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Hmm, honestly, I don't know.
• 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Working on a project, studying, training...

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? Light Side and Dark Side, Jedi and Sith, are all karking baloney! The Force needs to be controlled and harnessed for the designs of those who can weild it.
• 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? I... have no idea... Hopefully, as a full member of Mandalorian society.
• 3. What is your favorite sin? Using my intelligence to read people and manipulate them to give me my selfish attention.
• 4. What do you order at a Bar? Water. I loathe alcohol.
• 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? My tendency to be selfish in critical situations. But no one has ever thought of me but myself, so why try to think of most other people?
• 6. What do you want to be remembered for? I don't know, I just want to be remembered!
• 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 1, 3, 8, 10
• 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Bleed a lightsaber crystal.
• 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Engineering and tinkering manuals.
• 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? My father's.

It is indeed a name... I honestly don't care.

Is... Is this a ritual of some sort? One of the Jawas I knew on Tatooine would jump and click the heels of his boots when we'd find gold plated superconductors. Is that what you mean?

Lots.

Tricking Barla Net after his goons attacked my Master :)

Not saving B'onid... I miss her

I don't have pets. I hate pets. Pets are free loaders who burn your credits. Stupid animals and their "needs".

To a random person Hey, wanna see a magic trick? Proceeds to leave and is never seen again

Their face. If they talk to you, it's fun comparing their face to their mind. See if they're ugly on the inside and outside.

That one planet my Master took me to. Stupid rain forest

TV... Mostly soap operas...

This!

Dead or rich, either way I'll be gone.

Greed

I don't go to bars unless I'm meeting a client. Even then, I don't order anything in case the bartender works for my client and plans to poison me.

Don't know. Never been close enough to anyone to find out. And even if I knew, I wouldn't care.

Fear and success

Generosity: 3, Forgiveness: -999, Loyalty: Price varies, Wit: 6

Refunds

Books are for chumps

See previous question

I don't mind it, it's a unique name and very uncommon for an Ubese

I kick people in the face when they are down, does that count?

I forget dreams as soon as I wake up. I know only fragments of them.

Surviving death lasers on Rand and fighting an Invasion.

I regret nothing.

I hate animals

Be self indulgently Hedonistic, If you got the creds use 'em

Whether if they are an easy target for me to kill or use for my ends. Or rarer still I like them.

9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever travelled to?
Nal Hutta, very sticky and wet place. It smells pretty bad too.

By sleeping, eating and just being lazy, you would too if you manage a rare day off.

None, it is a waste of time.

Doing what I have always done, it pays well and keeps me occupied.

3. What is your favourite sin?
All of them.

Potent drinks, why go to a bar and not drink heavily?

I don't care if they get annoyed with me, not my problem. In fact, I enjoy making them angrier at me by being even pettier just to twist the knife in.

For my skills as a Bounty Hunter obviously. Beware of the old ones in a profession where men die young.

I am a 10 on the sarcasm and wit scale, 0 on everything else here.

Be nice, because it gets you stepped on. Someone punched you, punch them back, thrice as hard.

I don't know, I don't read books too often to have a favourite kind.

Tovald's Diary, who knows what gossip and secrets he has. What, isn't that what siblings do?

• 1. What do you think of your name? It's a name.
• 2. How often do you like to knock boots? Why would I kick my boots on something?
• 3. How often do you have nightmares? A lot...
• 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? I don't know.
• 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Being too late to save my father.
• 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? A Basilisk droid!
• 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Buy a zoo!
• 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Their demeanor, how they carry themselves.
• 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Space! I passed a pulsar star once!
• 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Reading and training.
• 1. What are your religious beliefs? The Force is all around us, connects all living creatures, and has a benevolent will.
• 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? A Mandalorian? I think?
• 3. What is your favorite sin? Revenge fantasies...
• 4. What do you order at a Bar? Blue milk.
• 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Ignoring people cause I was reading or lost in thought.
• 6. What do you want to be remembered for? Being a life saver, a hero. A kind person.
• 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 8, 5, 9, 5?
• 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Be cruel and spiteful to someone weaker than me.
• 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Poetry and art!
• 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? Gwyneira Krayt's.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::

• What's in a name... a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
    • smirks
    • I often relive the events surrounding the loss of the fingers on my left hand...
    • My children... by far
    • Not being there for my family as often as I should have been
    • Another? You're assuming I am a pet person...
    • I already am... but uhhhh let's not talk about where the money came from.
    • Always look at the eyed
    • smirks
    • Rest... work out... smirks

• I believe in the light side
    • I don't plan that far ahead
    • smirks
    • Tea
    • I am an incessant flirt
    • My dedication to the Light Side of the Force... even if that means I wasn't always a Jedi.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
    • Generosity - 7
    • Forgiveness - 3
    • Loyalty - 9
    • Wit - 7
    • Go Sith...
    • Philosophy... but, don't tell Satkia

AvRe

• My parents named me after a famous speeder-racer from Corellia. It's a nice-sounding name, and it's the least intimidating part of me, which is good.
  • I've never slept with another living creature in my entire life. Love breeds attachment, which is often bad, that's something I and the Jedi agree on. Besides, I wouldn't want to leave someone sad after my death.
  • Sleep isn't often a problem, I can go days without sleeping due to my mechanical nature. When seep does come, I don't enjoy it. There are no nightmares, it just feels... cold.
  • One time, early in my military service, I and my company were trapped in a barrack due to a bomb attack. One of them went off, killing a few soldiers, the other I manage to disarm. I saved many of my soldiers' lives that day and I earned their respect. I wish I could see them again.
  • The slave trade, mostly. Late into my career, I had to round up villagers from backwater planets for slavery. It was... regrettable and a mistake. At that point in my life, I was more of a criminal than an actual commander.
  • I always found runyips quite cute, I'd want one of those.
  • I'd open a self-defense training business for youths on Corellia and I wouldn't charge anything. Growing up is difficult on that planet, someone has to teach them the necessary evils.
  • Their eyes, you can tell a lot from a person by their eyes.
  • It was a snow planet, with snow creatures. They were pretty mean snow creatures. They no longer exist.
  • I time how quickly I can strip my slugthrower. It sounds cliche but something to do, plus I've always had restless hands.

• Early in my life, I renounced the belief of the force, it sounded too out there. But, as I've grown older, I've seen things no one could explain practically. I've tried doing good, helping others as best I could. I feel I real difference, a moment, deep inside. It's comforting.
  • Dead
  • I've always enjoyed wrath, It's a useful sin.
  • Anything strong and it tastes good (if that's even possible, it isn't in my experience).
  • Staring, I have a habit of staring at people for far longer than I need to. The fact that they can't see me blinking doesn't help.
  • I don't want to be remembered. People say history should be kept so others don't repeat it, I say it should be forgotten so others aren't inspired by it.
  • Generosity: 7 / Forgiveness: 2 / loyalty: 10 / Wit: 5
  • I don't care what anyone says, I'm not hitting on the Jedi woman.
  • Romance, I enjoy the flirtatious remarks and unrealistic depiction of love.
  • Heath Valhoun's. I demand to know where he hid my burgers!

The Corellian Sharpshooter
It's ok. I'm not complaining.
If that means what I think it means... well, I need a lady friend first.
After especially dangerous missions, so, often.
Almost defeating a Jedi Master. Hey, I landed some good blows, and disarmed her (sort of).
That I behaved so badly as a child that my parents abandoned me.
A Nightmare Demon. Look it up on Wookiepedia.
Find out what happened to my parents after they abandoned me, then start a criminal empire.
How much money they have. The clothes and the way they walk are dead giveaways.
Orax. A remote planet, full of strange creatures.
  • 10. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?
Watching holovids of arena matches, solving riddles, watching the mesmerizing light, and mentally creating and solving mazes.
  • 11. What are your religious beliefs?
I believe in a God. We could be living in a simulation, but there's a good chance He's out there.
  • 12. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
A successful Crimson Dawn Underboss.
  • 13. What is your favorite sin?
Beating up on some poor random dude who tried to start an argument. After that, I should be good for the next few days.
  • 14. What do you order at a Bar?
Organic Bantha milk with sugar.
  • 15. What habit of yours annoys others the most?
Twiddling fingers while bored.
  • 16. What do you want to be remembered for?
Being a successful bounty hunter, and a successful person in general. Also, that one guy who randomly found a Sith holocron with his friend on a remote planet.
  • 17. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
Generosity- 4. It really depends on the situation, but I can be generous under the right circumstances.
Forgiveness- 7. I can hold grudges for a long time, but I forgive the person eventually.
Loyalty- 8. I'm loyal to my friends and my clients, and the barman at Spango's. I sort of need to trust the person first. A glass of Bantha milk usually helps.
Wit- 9. I don't always show it, I mostly say it to myself, but yes, I am very witty.

• 18. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
Kill children. First off, they scream too much. It's unsettling. Second, they really have no way to defend themselves, and they could have a whole beautiful life ahead of them that I would be ending. They could end up as a street sweeper on Oba Diah, sure, but you never can know those things.
  • 19. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
Science fiction. I can't get enough of it. Especially the books that use real science.
  • 10. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
Jabba's. That Hutt probably has written down blackmail on everyone in the galaxy, plus the locations of secret compartments and buildings all over the galaxy full of loot.

• 1. What do you think of your name? My name is a treasured possession. Don't touch it. I'll burn you.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? Is that slang? I feel like I used to know what that meant... why am I grinning?
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? Is there any other way to dream?
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? I caught the attention of the greatest alchemist who ever lived.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? That I wasn't born a Sith.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? Sometimes I have vague memories of a huge lizard... I think I miss it. I'd like another.
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? BUILD A LIGHTSAB- I mean, grow my master's influence.
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? How they carry themselves. Often tells me how they'll fight.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? It was a jungle of the mind and it was FULL OF TEETH-
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? I meditate. I read. I practice.

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? The Sith are Eternal. The Force is both a cage and the chisel I'll use to break it open.
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? At my master's side. Stronger. Wiser. I'll have a lightsaber. 10 lightsabers.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? Compassion. Empathy can teach you unique lessons.
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? Information. (....I like a good Bloodsour when I can find it.)
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Probably asking master too many questions?....or catching fire at odd moments.
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? KILLING DESTINY
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 0, 0, 10, and feth you.
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Stand up to the Twice-Emperor in any capacity. He scares me.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Anything useful? Ship repair, Ancient Spellbook, cooking guide?
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? My master's I'd be interested in reading mine from before everything changed.

Arthakk

Friendly Neighbourhood Wookiee
  • 1. What do you think of your name? My name is my identity given to me by my parents, and I shall cherish it
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? Wookie don't use boots unfortunately, we prefer barefoot
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? Sometimes, recalling my days in the gladiator pits as a slave fighter
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Defeating the slaver who force my fellow slave fighter and I, and regaining our freedom
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Unable to save my father from slavers and protecting my Wookiee brethren
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? I would never keep an animal as a pet, as it is basically taking away its freedom
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Help those in need, especially freeing slaves all around the galaxy
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Whether or not they are scared of a Wookiee
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Too many to chose, as each planet has its own perks
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Chatting with my protocol droid, or sleep since I get sleepy whilst piloting

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? Wookiee beliefs
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Still doing what I like, bounty hunting, helping people, and kicking slavers butt
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? Scare civilian pretending I'll eat them
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? Non-alcoholic beverages, preferably juice
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? When they ask me if I will rip their arms out of their socket
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? For the good I have done but also the bad things that I've committed
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 9, 9, 9, 7
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Bring harm to the innocent
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Wildlife, greenery, classical music, and fruits
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? No one, as I respect everyone's privacy

I think I like it. It's one of the only things I can remember of my past.

Uuh Excuse you. That's private information.

They come sporadically, so it's usually a hit or miss.

Actually surviving the time I spent in that laboratory. My nightmares show that life there WAS a nightmare.

I don't really know... maybe I have none yet...

I don't have a pet, but tookas look so cute!

Live on a peaceful tropical planet somewhere.

Their body language. Being able to see if they're ready to spring at you or preparing to run from you is important.

I haven't done any traveling yet

Reading, sleeping or meditating.

The Force, it flows through everything.

Flying a fighter through a dense jungle forest and my comrades yelling at me to slow down.

Drinking too much caf sometimes. I also steal sweeteners and caf packs, and just about anything "free" everywhere I go. What? It was FREE

Nothing, I don't like drinking.

My giggly personality. They just don't understand humor!

Being kind and considerate.

Generosity: I will always help someone in need: 8
Forgiveness: I just might forgive anyone, but whoever trapped me in that laboratory better fear for their lives. 6
Loyalty: I will never betray anyone who has won my loyalty and trust. 9
Wit: I sometimes remember things that so complex, I can't believe they're a part of my old memory! 8

Harming innocents.
Leaving Someone I care for behind.
Hurting some I care about.

I like fiction, but sciences catches my eye most of the time.

If I kept a Diary from my old life, that's the one I would read so I can find out more about my own past.

• 1. What do you think of your name? My name is a treasured possession. Don't touch it. I'll burn you.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? Is that slang? I feel like I used to know what that meant... why am I grinning?
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? Is there any other way to dream?
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? I caught the attention of the greatest alchemist who ever lived.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? That I wasn't born a Sith.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? Sometimes I have vague memories of a huge lizard... I think I miss it. I'd like another.
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? BUILD A LIGHTSAB- I mean, grow my master's influence.
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? How they carry themselves. Often tells me how they'll fight.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? It was a jungle of the mind and it was FULL OF TEETH-
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? I meditate. I read. I practice.

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? The Sith are Eternal. The Force is both a cage and the chisel I'll use to break it open.
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? At my master's side. Stronger. Wiser. I'll have a lightsaber. 10 lightsabers.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? Compassion. Empathy can teach you unique lessons.
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? Information. (....I like a good Bloodsour when I can find it.)
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Probably asking master too many questions?....or catching fire at odd moments.
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? KILLING DESTINY
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 0, 0, 10, and feth you.
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Stand up to the Twice-Emperor in any capacity. He scares me.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Anything useful? Ship repair, Ancient Spellbook, cooking guide?
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? My master's I'd be interested in reading mine from before everything changed.
WAIT wait wait...

Catching fire at odd moments?

I used to kinda hate it, but now I'm okay with it. It's technically a surname, taken from the author of a random book my mother picked off a shelf. I've seen it misspelled as Starling many, many times. I also sometimes have to deal with people trying to call me Star, which I still don't like.

I'm not currently knocking boots, but if I was, I'd want it as often as possible. (Starlin has not, in fact, ever knocked boots.)

It varies, but probably more often than the average person. That's what you get with PTSD.

Convincing Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn to help me save younglings during the invasion of Ossus. I wish he had stuck around rather than returning to the Sith, but y'know. It was still a pretty incredible moment.

Siding with the Sith at Dantooine. And more recently, getting caught using a mind trick on a certain brat prince.

Never had any pets, no idea what I'd get.

Heh, this actually sort of happened to me one time. I had amassed a huge collection of treasures looted from tombs, and when I sold them all it earned me a sizeable fortune. I bought some property, some good quality gear, some new high-end sound recording equipment for the band, and a really nice airspeeder... then donated the rest to charity.

The eyes. You can tell a lot about a person just from looking them in the eye. But I usually don't rush to judgments. I wait and see if I can make 'em laugh, and then judge them by their sense of humor.

Midvinter. Been there twice. The cold doesn't bother me so long as I'm in good company.

10. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?
Practicing combat or music. Or both at the same time.

I believe in the Force, of course. And I follow the creed of the Jedi. We don't worship the Force, but we submit to its Will and don't try to fight it or seek dominance over it.

In 20 years, I'll be pushing fifty. Hopefully I'll be a Jedi Master by then.

Hm... I can see how all the sins could cause serious problems and suffering, so I don't think I could really pick a favorite. I guess the one I find the most intriguing is pride, because everyone has it to some degree. It's a universal sin, and also one of the most destructive.

Whiskey if I'm trying to get drunk, fruity drinks if I'm drinking for shits and giggles. Especially if it has some kind of berry in it.

I've been told by some people that my personality is annoying.

Being cool I guess.

Generosity: 10/10
Forgiveness: 10/10
Loyalty: 10/10
Wit: 100/10

Lie.

Comics.

Luke Skywalker. Or Yoda.

• 1. What do you think of your name? I mean, a name is a name. I'm glad to be a Krayt, I'm proud of my Chiss name too. I'm proud of my name for what it represents in me.
• 2. How often do you like to knock boots? What a waste of time when I have a two societies to return to glory!
• 3. How often do you have nightmares? I hardly dream at all, but when I do it's nightmares.
• 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Passing my Verd'goten.
• 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Not being stronger than my sister.
• 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? What a waste of time when I must crusade for Mandalore!
• 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? But all kinds of upgrades for my speeder bike and beskar'gam my mom won't make herself. Donate to the Chiss governments.
• 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? How strong they look.
• 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Probably Archais.
• 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Train, or sleep.
• 1. What are your religious beliefs? FOR MANDALORE!!!!!!
• 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Having restored Mandalore and the Chiss Ascendancy to their forms glories!
• 3. What is your favorite sin? Sleeping in.
• 4. What do you order at a Bar? My mother has given me seven reasons never to drink, and I believe her.
• 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? My sister says I'm too blunt.
• 6. What do you want to be remembered for? Returning my peoples to glory.
• 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. What a waste of time when I should be returning the Chiss to our former glory!
• 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Abandon my people.
• 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Weapons magazines.
• 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? My grandfather's.

It was a name given to me by my biological parents, before they died and I was rescued by the Enclave. I don't know the meaning behind the name, but it's the memory I have of them.

I believe in that thing called monogamy and romantical connection, and I am currently single.

Not often. I dream of glorious omen, mostly.

For now, being named as a Chaaj of the Mandokarla.

I don't do regret. Everything I do is destined in the Manda.

My clan's sigil, a terrorbird, would be cool

That means my father dies. I don't want to think about that.

Depends. I believe that every individual that collectively form the Manda has their own purpose. I will notice the thing that is most noticeable from each individual.

Perhaps Naboo, when my dad took me and Emam. Not a lot of Mando'ade I know has been to Naboo.

Reading, light workout, praying.

Resol'nare, Manda Ha'rud, The Catechisms, the Manda, and the Almighty.

Leading a united Tribe of Mandalore, bonded by fate and faith, as the Jorhaa'ir of the Mandokarla.

I am not sinless, but I am not proud of my sins.

Tihaar.

People say that I am argumentative and preachy. They just don't like that I am right.

Leading our people back to our former glory and more.

Generosity 10, I am generous towards my brothers and sisters. Forgiveness 3, every sin is to be repaid. Loyalty 9: I am loyal to the Manda and the Almighty.

Working for aruetii.

Philosophy.

My dad's. or uncle Vren Rook Vren Rook 's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom