Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20 Questions: For your Character

Caedyn Arenais

C

• 1. What do you think of your name?
Incidentally, I've used the name "Cayden" in another RP long before I joined Chaos, however the name is the only aspect that seemed to follow. I think I like it for it's simplicity, nothing that screams "ATTENTION!" but is rather just normal sounding. Your average joe...If Joe was named Caedyn.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots?
I'm often clumsy when taking them off but I know this is suggesting something entirely else. As often as Asaraa allows it :p
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares?
Not very often, my conscience is clean thank the Force.
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
I don't feel like there's much to brag about in this area, I'm honestly not sure I've done anything great here, yet.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret?
Holding resentment against my father (Veiere) over the past, and seeing him take it to his grave.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be?
I already have a Pupper...-Does my Sister count?
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?
I used the family fortune to pay some guy billions of credits not to glass a world not so long ago...
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?
How they are looking at me, how are they portraying themselves in light of my presence. As a Jedi, I find people are quick to judge us due to our ability to wield a power most typical citizens cannot.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?
Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe 's bedroom quarters.
  • 10. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?
Meditation and study if not in the presence of company. I have my Father's Holocron which has been a source of many hours distraction, lately.

• 1. What are your religious beliefs?
I follow the call of the Force, and where others see it as a natural energy, for me it is a spiritual presence. You might compare my perception of it in a similar light as you would The Living Force and The Unifying Force. It is not split into halves, but one whole Force...-A discussion too deep for a single question.
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Perhaps watching my Padawan Kyra Perl Kyra Perl teaching a student of her own within the Order of the Silver Jedi.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin?
Pride.
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar?
Bourbon.
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most?
Ask either my Girlfriend (Asaraa Vaashe) or my Padawan (Kyra Perl), both are Girls and are sure to have something to complain about in my regard.
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for?
Being compassionate and out-going for those in need.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
I'm not good at these questions. A Seven perhaps?
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
Kill in cold blood.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
Force Mastery & Theory.
  • 10. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis

I love it since dropping my family name!
blushes
I consider myself lucky if I go a night without them.
Escaping a life of crime.
Not being strong enough to do it sooner.
I love dogs!
Roll around in my piles of money, and then find a way to help those in need.
Their eyes.
I haven't gotten to go many nice places.
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?
Usually sleeping.
I don't particularly care for a religion; I believe in the power of people.
I'm just trying to get through the day, man.
I..... I don't know what you're talking about. I'm innocent.
Whatever is cheapest.
My silence - some find it uncomfortable.
Anything - I just don't want to die and be forgotten.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
Generosity: 6, Forgiveness: 1, Loyalty: 8, Wit: 5
Abandon someone in trouble.
Anything nonfiction - a little known fact is I love history!
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
I try not to intrude on others privacy.

• 1. What do you think of your name? I like my name. It mixes up my gamer tag and my old nickname
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? Knock boots? I don't wear boots, so I don't get this question. Must be a boot-wearer thing
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? Yes, they are mostly about my time as a Sith
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? I'm still so young that I feel my greatest accomplishment hasn't even happened yet
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Same as the pervious question
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? I don't currently own a pet, but I have always loved Rupings. Maybe I should get one...
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Buy more parts and upgrades to make my ships go faster
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? The hair. You can always tell a little bits about a person by the way the keep their hair
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? hmm, nowhere too exotic. Kashyyyk?
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Working on and fixing things that didn't need to be worked on or fixed in the first place

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? I believe in the Force
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Probably being a badass Jedi/Spacer running from the law
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? Greed
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? I'm not old enough to drink, so probably something fruity
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? I am VERY competitive. I also don't like to admit when I'm wrong
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? Something cool
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. Generosity 7, Forgiveness 5, Loyalty 9, Wit 8
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Hurt innocents. People only need to be punched in the jaw if they deserve it
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Probably a repair guide, or a travel book
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? You know that one ancient guy Luke Skywalker? I would love to read his diary. He sounded aweosme

Last edited:

Thraztin

T
My Chiss name? Don't like it that much, so I use my core name. Gets me in trouble back home quite a bit.
Once in a while after a mission, but duty comes first.
Sometimes. I think i'll get more the longer I work with the Sith.
Leading my own platoon at such a young age.
Letting my family lose their titles and nobility.
Pets are cool but I didn't have time to feed my last one, so no more for me.
Travel, but in a nice way, not like work where travelling involves a lot of killing.
Eyes usually, you aliens have the most interesting eyes. So many colours that aren't red.
Coruscant maybe? It's very exotic compared to Csilla.
Get much needed sleep.

Chiss don't really have gods. I think we did, but I don't really know. We think the force is pretty cool, same as you guys.
Higher up in the military, its what I was born to do.
I might lose my job if I say the wrong thing here so...
I don't think anyone has translated its name out of Cheunh yet, and I guarantee you don't have it where you're from.
I'll admit I'm pretty bossy, and a lot of you aliens don't like that as much as the Chiss do.
Same thing every Chiss does: Making their house proud. Kinda hard for me now though.
4, 5, 10, 6
There's nothing I wouldn't do (she's lying to you, there totally is she just hasn't found it)
Don't think I've ever even set foot in a bookstore, but the Expansionary Library on Csilla has a great section on military history.
Thats such a hard choice. If I could it would be everyone's diaries.

K.Z.

K
1. What do you think of your name? | No complaints.
2. How often do you like to knock boots? | Never have I ever.
3. How often do you have nightmares? | I do get anxiety nightmares on occasion, related to my work.
4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? | Earning my first paycheck.
5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? | None. I'm a saint.
6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? | Dogs are nice.
7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? | All the more money to help people with.
8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? | Their face.
9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? | Zeltros. And I thought parties on Coruscant were wild.
0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? | One can never have too many naps, as a nurse.

1. What are your religious beliefs? | No religion. Just a moral compass.
2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? | If I'm not tired of traveling by then, I fancy I'll be settled on a rural patch of farmland. Perhaps with a family of my own.
3. What is your favorite sin? | Gluttony. Food is life.
4. What do you order at a Bar? | Anything non-alcoholic. I'm not a drinker.
5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? | Abstinence.
6. What do you want to be remembered for? | Helping others.
7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. | Either I possess it or I don't, so... 10 across the board.
8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. | Only a Sith deals in absolutes...
9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? | Culinary and baking. I told you Gluttony was my favorite sin.
0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? | My father.

It’s a great name, I like it.
    ¯\(ツ)
    Too often.
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment
    I’ve survived so far. Pretty good.
    Hmm. Not staying out of the craziness.
    I need the first one.
    ¯\(ツ)
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice
    Their eyes.
    Ehhhhh. Ragoon VI is neat. Iokath isn’t neat.
    Meditating. Sleeping if I can.

The Force surrounds us, and controls us. I hate it.
    If I live that long? Retired. Some nice house on some nice planet far away from it all.
    ¯\(ツ)
    good ol alcohol-type-alcohol.
    ¯\(ツ)
    I did my duty, I tried my best.
    Generosity: 5
    Forgiveness: 1
    Loyalty: 10
    Wit: Well that’s not for me to decide, is it?
    I can’t bring myself to let go.
    Dictionary section. Ha!
    you, reading this. Show me your diary.

// Huh? Sheesh, can't the connection be a bit better... ugh. Twenty questions?

1. What do you think of your name? ΞΞ It gets the job done. Was told it means something in a language somewhere...
2. How often do you like to knock boots? ΞΞ Can't say I really can too often, but... It's fun, that's all I'm saying.
3. How often do you have nightmares? ΞΞ I don't sleep much. I have them pretty rarely though.
4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? ΞΞ Uh, changing my ways I guess? Growing as a person. Yeah.
5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? ΞΞ Everything before that.
6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? ΞΞ Another one? Where's my first?
7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? ΞΞ Escape somewhere a bit more civilized.
8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? ΞΞ I'll usually stare right into their very soul. Nah, maybe their stance and attitude on their surroundings.
9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? ΞΞ I don't really travel too much. Though, the caves on Tatooine must be exotic to someone or other, yeah?
0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? ΞΞ Don't know, never been there. I'd die to see how it looks from inside the cockpit though.

1. What are your religious beliefs? ΞΞ Mom used to believe in something and probably taught me that stuff, but I've forgot all about that already.
2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? ΞΞ Hoping it's anywhere else than where I'm now. Really.
3. What is your favorite sin? ΞΞ Favourite one? Uh...None?
4. What do you order at a Bar? ΞΞ Anything cold and refreshing.
5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? ΞΞ I bet running on their roofs might be a bit annoying. Sorry!
6. What do you want to be remembered for? ΞΞ Being me.
7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. ΞΞ Eh... I'd rather not right now.
8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. ΞΞ Kill.
9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? ΞΞ I don't really read much either... Maybe something about history? Yeah, that's always interesting!
0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? ΞΞ Mine. I lost it somewhere in the desert.

• It's a fine, strong name. My father chose well.
    • I always strive to spend the night in the loving embrace of my wife.
    • Too often.
    • Being unable to save those I love from death.
    • Probably another pair of house cats.
    • Credits have no worth on Midvinter, but even then I would donate them to those in need.
    • A friend I've yet to make.
    • I've been all over the galaxy, it's impossible to pick just one.
    • If I'm lucky, in the arms of the woman I love.

• I believe in the Force, and I believe in people.
    • An elderly man blessed enough to see his grandchildren grow up.
    • If I had to choose, it would most likely be gluttony. I enjoy food.
    • Blue milk, if they have it. I don't drink, nor do I frequent bars if I can help it.
    • Probably that I'm too much of a "goody two-shoes", whatever that means.
    • Being a good husband to my wife and a good father to my children.
    • Generosity: 8
    • Forgiveness: 9
    • Loyalty: 8
    • Wit: 6
    • Kill or otherwise harm a child.
    • Probably the History section. I enjoy reading about the deeds of legendary figures.
    • Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex 's. Though I expect most entries would be about the people he's killed or longs to kill.

• 1. What do you think of your name? It's the name I was given, I like it just fine.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? Whenever the mood strikes, and I'm with the right person.
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? I've lived through many nightmares, sometimes they crop up in my dreams, too.
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Becoming Handmaiden to the Queen of Naboo, and achieving Junior Detective straight out of the Academy.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Oh, let me count the ways...
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? No pets, a Wookiee lives with me and there's more than enough hair to go around.
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? As part of one of the Royal Houes of Naboo, this question is irrelevant. However, we typically invest in various charities throughout the Galaxy and sponsor outreach programs to the destitute.
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Their eyes.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? So far? Vylmira.
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? How does anyone pass the time? Get a book, pace, train... count the hours until it's over.

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? I was raised to believe in the sanctity of life, and worship the Naboo Goddess, Shiraya.
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Living peacefully with my family and loved ones on Naboo.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? Pride
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? Margarita, whisky sour. Depends on the mood.
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? I'm better about curbing my tongue now, but I used to have a bad swearing habit I picked up from my time with the CSF.
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? For being someone others can count on.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 7, 6, 10, 3
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Betray someone I love
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Self help books, hobbies.
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? Leia Organa.

Last edited:
  • 1. What do you think of your name? My writer is peculiar.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? Yes.
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? Nightmares are my daydreams.
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? My son.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? My son's opinion of me.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? In many different jars in my laboratory.
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Buy immortality.
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? That all depends!
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Serenity in the Empyrean; but I just as soon forget I had.
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Apparate instead. I don't trust hurling through outer space trapped inside a tin can.

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? Beyond the comprehension of outsiders.
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? plots in secret
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? I enjoy all of them when I do them, but some do stand out above others indeed, depending on who I am with at the time!
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? That the patron purchases my love potion chocolates, or he dies.
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Probably simply that I am still alive.
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? That I can be full of surprises.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, 5 (if I know you, you get it; if not, you won't) Forgiveness, Absolute 0 Loyalty, 10 to those worthy and Wit Probably like 2.
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Open Heart Surgery.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? In the basement or attic, searching through unsorted boxes of old Grimoires.
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? The Ones.

TE-236

What's Your Pleasure?

• I was created in a factory, my name has no significance. The name Gin was given to me by the residents of a village on Saleucami before I slaughtered them all.
  • I am a droid, I am not allowed to "knock boots".
  • You must be joking, when I'm powered off it is peaceful bliss, I feel no regret for my many crimes.
  • Creating a droid revolution in a village on the planet of Saleucami.
  • Not burning that entire planet until it was uninhabitable.
  • A krayt dragon, to rip apart my enemies
  • Buy an army, stocked with tanks, carriers, transports, everything, then conquer Saleucami.
  • I first run a facial recognition program to scan the person's face, then search every known database to find out who they are, and everything about them.
  • Saleucami. I hated it. I was trapped there for hundreds of years.
  • I study the tactics of warlords and tacticians of the past, examine what they did right and wrong, and compile a near perfect battle plan.

• Ha!
  • Dancing on your grave, directing my armies to conquer your children.
  • Wrath, obviously.
  • I am usually the bartender. Also, I am a droid, I cannot drink.
  • My inability to be incorrect.
  • Conquering the galaxy. At the very least, for conquering Saleucami.
  • 2, 1, 10, 8
  • Throw away perfectly good alcohol .
  • History books about warfare
  • My own, as I am a tactical droid, one of the most perfect beings in the galaxy. My diary will one day become the best autobiography known to both organics and droids! It will be named, "Gin: The Tactical Droid with an Intense Hatred for the Planet of Saleucami, and How He Conquered the Galaxy".

• 1. What do you think of your name? I like it.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? I can no longer do such a thing with my new body.
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? I have stopped having both nightmares and dreams.
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Surviving the destruction of my human body.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? I have none.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? I don't want a pet.
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Upgrade my cyborg body.
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Their clothing.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? I have been nowhere that can be considered exotic
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Train with my lightsaber pike

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? I have none.
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? As a warlord leading my droid armies.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? Wrath.
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? I can not drink.
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? When I challenge random people to fights.
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? My combat prowess.
    Generosity: 2. Forgiveness: 0. Loyalty: 10. Wit: 5
    8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Betray my faction.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? History.
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? I do not wish to read anyone's Diary.

Last edited:
It carries a long legacy, one that I am somewhat indifferent too. I don't hold much stock in legacies. You are what you make yourself and all that...oh, and people always mispronounce my first name.
No where near as frequently as some years ago. I certainly do not earn my playboy reputation anymore.
The galaxy has been living a nightmare since about 30,000 years ago.
I am quite proud of what I built with Glitterstim. Training my replacement was quite an accomplishment too.
Pushing Teyla Ee'everwest away when she was the single greatest thing that every happened to me.
I would need a pet to have another one. This question is pointless.
Again?
Their figure. Sue me.
I think my house has got that sorted already.
Well, its a lot different now than in my party years...now I read.

Atheist. Though I do acknowledge that the force exists. It is not to be worshiped though, and certainly should not be tapped into. Thousands of years of suffering at the hands of people that think they have a right to dictate the destiny of all of sentient life, just because they have access to some form of substrate in the collective consciousness of living things? Oh please, gimme a break.
Advancing the cause of the non force user. I hope to have swayed public opinion against those who have access to the force. Convinced leaders to not acquiesce to Jedi or Sith just because they have unearned powers or parlor tricks.
What's my favourite indulgence? I would have said lust...but meh. I am kinda over that now. If I am honest, contempt.
The barmaid. Ha. Old joke. Not very funny in retrospect.
Telling their life story. I don't care. Go away.
Freeing people from the tyranny of force sensitive beings.
Generosity: 4 - do some work you slob.
Forgiveness: 5 - you still suck, OK?
Loyalty: 9 - once you are in, you are in.
Wit: 8 - Honestly, I would say 10, but I have nothing funny to write here.

Say, " I love you."
The History of the Jedi and Sith.
Darth Fillintheblanx and Jedi Master Placeholder

creepy1.gif

attempt1_smol.png

1. What do you think of your name?
Simple and easy to remember, which is good because I'm terrified of having to teach someone to pronounce something long and tedious
2. How often do you like to knock boots?
Knock... what?
3. How often do you have nightmares?
Not as often as you'd expect, I like to think I'm great at processing trauma. In reality, though, I'm probably just repressing it.
4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
The prison break was a work of art! Working like a well-oiled machine with Zachariah Black Zachariah Black to escape that accused facility was probably the most difficult thing I've done
5. What do you feel is your greatest regret?
I regret that I never got to grow up among my own kind. I'll never know what it would have been like to be taught by a Night mother like I should have been
6. If you could have another pet, what would it be?
Oh something fluffy and adorable but also as black as the void of space... you got anything like that?
7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?
Find a way back onto Dathomir to reunite with my sisters. And also buy a lot of snacks. Like... so many snacks
8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?
Their... aura? The air that surrounds them. It's... ambiguous, like a scent, but still unique and refined to each individual person
9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?
I mean, probably prison, that's pretty exotic
0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?
I know I'm supposed to say meditating and practicing my magic. But honestly? Half the time when I say that, I'm actually on the holonet, or watching holovids, or just generally being a layabout

1. What are your religious beliefs?
This is going to sound incredibly new-agey, but I kind of waver somewhere between the traditional beliefs of my sisters of Dathomir, and the Jedi. There are spirits, there is the force, there is magic... and I'm sorta plopped somewhere in the middle
2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Hopefully on Dathomir, or at least having visited it by then
3. What is your favorite sin?
This sounds like a trick question, are the spaceport authority monitoring this questionaire?
4. What do you order at a Bar?
Something really exotic with super rare ingredients that I can squirrel away to use as spell components later
5. What habit of yours annoys others the most?
I do this dumb thing where I tend to lose myself in studying auras around me, and then overwhelm myself and burn out.
6. What do you want to be remembered for?
This might surprise you, but I just want to be remembered. Like, I want to have left enough of an impact that - among the millions of faces you see in a lifetime - you remember mine
7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
Uh... oh I don't know. I like to think I'm pretty forgiving, maybe eight? I seem pretty generous but that's mostly because I don't care that much for material wealth, so... seven, I suppose. Loyalty is too difficult because that depends on to whom. I am, however, witty as a Corellian bartender
8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
Eat whatever the heck it was they served at this one bar on Nar Shaddaa. I don't know what it was, I don't know where it came from, I don't know why it was still moving. all I know for certain is that I will NOT be eating it. Ever.
9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
The occult section, obviously
0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
My birth mother's. I don't know anything about her, like, if she even kept a diary.

Be careful what you wish for.

• 1. What do you think of your name? It's a family name. Nothing wrong with it. Not fond of my middle name but no one knows it (IC) so I'm good.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? That really is none of your business. Besides, Jedi are not about that, even so, it's not like I have any women lining up for a date or anything.
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? I had one long one for over eight hundred years. Now? Not so much.
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Being a father. If only she were alive today.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Not being able to say "goodbye" to those in my time.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? An Aak Dog.
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Live comfortably, probably on Hesperidian. Not anything ostentatious, but so that life is relaxed.
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Eyes, you can learn everything from the eyes.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Hesperidian, a great vacation spot, though the Gold Beaches of Corellia... this one Loordian woman.... never mind,
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Usually reading up on the destination, the mission parameters, or sleeping if I have time.

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? Trust in the Force
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Hate this question. Looking back on all I've accomplished in the last 20 years.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? A true "Sin" depends on the eyes of the one judging. However, I would say that my favorite in my eyes is the reason I have a daughter.
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? Not a drinker, but might enjoy a Corellian Ale once in awhile.
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? I'm overprotective, I know it.
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? Just being a "good" guy.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 9.3.10
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Quit. I have had my chances, I can not... I WILL NOT do it.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Self Help.... what?
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? I'm not sure that I could give an answer to this.
[

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
1. What do you think of your name?
I don't. I've known to be Marina since I could remember. It kinda stuck. Don't get me wrong, I love it as it were from my parents.

2. How often do you like to knock boots?
Don't quite know what that means, but if it's similar to knocking heads: I question things like ethic and stuff yes, but not get physical over differences, no.

3. How often do you have nightmares?
I don't know if I call them nightmares anymore. They used to seem like nightmares...until they kinda came true. So now upon waking from a disturbing dream, I kinda get the idea to become aware of what that dream was prophesizing. I mean, it's the best I can describe it.

4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
I don't know about that, as I've got my entire life ahead of me and I foresee doing much, much more than what I already seemed to have come across and conquered.

5. What do you feel is your greatest regret?
Berkana (God) ...this...this is difficult to swallow as I regret -
~sigh~
I regret-
~takes a moment to swallow hard and compose herself again~
I'm sorry. The lives I weren't able to save-
I...I can't answer this. mext question, please.

6. If you could have another pet, what would it be?
I don't believe in pets. Companions, yes.
Look, next question. ~sigh~

7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?
Haha.. Oi...not applicable. That is one silly question to ask me.
Yea...move on to your next question.

8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?
If not under a mask, their eyes. One could know a person through their eyes.

9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?
I wouldn't call it exotic. First order territories. Have done a lot of humanitarian work on many suppressed systems. I were told there has been a price on my head from that Order on account of it.

0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?
Cozing up to a good book. You know, the old classics...leather bound velum books. Just love the feel, the smell, the content of these old books.

1. What are your religious beliefs?
Seriously?
Berkana (God). She created all the Heavens and the earths...then created all living things...

2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Hmm...
I would think I'd be looking into my children's eyes and be at peace with all of creation.

3. What is your favorite sin?
You mean my weakness? I really can't imagine falling from Berkana's (God's) grace willingly. Alcohol, I would think. I mean, it's not against Berkanas Will to drink in moderation. But a few times I kinda...you know...over did it.
Sorry. ~eyes momentarily looked up as the apology were certainly to her deity~

4. What do you order at a Bar?
Not club soda...haha

5. What habit of yours annoys others the most?
I guess maybe I talk too much.
Yea... that seems to be the general 'rolling of the eyes' thingy that I pick up occasionally when this motor runs too long.

6. What do you want to be remembered for?
Well, I've worked in covert helping those whom can't help themselves in oppressed systems. You see, it's better not to be known galactically for opposing vile regimes, factions and individuals. hense, what little knowledge of my activities were found out, a bounty were supposedly placed o my head by the First Order (It's In the Eyes rp) . So do I wish to be remembered really? No.
Berkana (God) knows what I do.

7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
If you know me, I never, ever give or post a rating on any individual in all of the games we play here. No one can be defined in a number.

8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
Take life.

9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
Old classics. Prefer leather bound velum books.

0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
My bestie's @Mariya Fleisher.
I love her. :)

• 1. What do you think of your name? I chose it so, obviously it's awesome! Well, I chose Nova. Casamyr is my family name which is also awesome, but sometimes intimidating because I feel like I have so much to live up to. Are these supposed to be fast answers? Cause I don't do that. I talk. A lot.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? I generally don't talk about this kind of stuff. Which, I know, kinda goes back on what I literally just said because I do talk a lot. I like to flirt here and there but I rarely go past that. It's tough for a spacer. But I do want to have a family someday. In the meantime, I'll take what lighthearted fun I can get.
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? Stress dreams, sure. Like, "Oh my stars is the ship gonna blow up while I'm not watching every single status panel?!" sort of dreams. But, no seriously, is it?
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? I haven't earned anything yet. That's what I'm out to prove. That I have what it takes. But it did feel good to help in that migration.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Not being there when my parents died. Sure, I would've died with them but... Or maybe at least being so far away that I couldn't get there until well after they were gone...
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? Another would be that I have one, and I don't. I don't know, I don't think it's nice to have a pet on a ship. Something that's used to a warm, open planet and then gets shoved in a metal crate flying through cold, dark space. Although I am working on my garden... and I have that big pool. Oh! Maybe I could convert my pool into a coral reef! Fish. Yeah, let's go with little fish.
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? I already have the ship of my dreams. And you can't just hire a crew who is in it for the money. You have to bond with them over the struggle of making it and the successes and the failures too... I don't know. I suppose I'd pay for some modifications, maybe set up the rest for retirement, if I ever make it that far. And setup a will that gives whatever's left to my crew and to charities after I die.
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Can I say two things? Smile and eyes. Even among non-humanoid species. How a person reacts and responds is everything.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? So many! But being outside the galaxy past Rishi is probably the craziest. Not many spacers get to actually leave the galaxy. That's far out... Literally!
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Talking to my droid companions or crew if they're around. Sometimes hanging by the pool or working the garden or playing billiards or... oh who am I kidding. Worrying about the ship, covered in grease, and fixing things that probably don't need to be fixed. I'm such a worry wart these days.

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? You know, I never really think about it. There's a lot of space out there and I've heard so many different beliefs. But then, I just go about my day, living my life. I don't know what happens after, or whether what I do now has any effect on that. I just hope that, if my parents are looking down on me from the afterlife, that they're proud. And I live everyday, still trying to make them proud. That's good enough for me.
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? If I'm lucky, still flying my ship around the galaxy, having become a successful businesswoman, with a big family and a happy crew.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? Um. Do you have a list? I don't know that I ever really sin. Isn't this related to the whole religion thing and me not having an actual answer? Pass?
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? Always different! Depends on what they have, what they recommend, what they recommend not to have. But I'll probably always be a fruity, but not overly-sweet, cocktail kinda girl.
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Obvious. I talk. A lot. I can't help it! Words just fall out of my mouth. And I get so curious!
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? For having lived up to my name. For having been as good of a mother and wife as mine. For having always provided for the people who need me.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. Do I have to? I mean... ok well, 10, hopefully. 7, probably. 10, definitely. Oof, assuredly.
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. I can think of nothing more cruel than abandonment. I would never abandon my friends or family or crew or even an innocent bystander.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Even spending my entire life on an adventure, I still yearn for other adventures. But nonfiction-tech journals are great too.
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? ...blushes... Nope, not saying. And not because there may be someone in mind. But because I would never, ever, read someone else's diary.

Last edited:

Ignasius Van-Derveld

I'm the mother flippin'
Don't know anyone else with my last name, yet.
shrugs Any time the urge arises. So often.
Pfft.
Being alive in spite of working with Magena Dray, who is Bantha Poodoo by the way.
I have none.
Another? Never had one, never will. They get in the way.
Retire to an asteroid base with a harem.
If they are packing a weapon.
I don't kiss and tell.
Cards. Depending on the passengers...see previous comments about destinations and boots.

The Cult of the Blaster
An astroid base with a harem...mostly Twi'leks.
Dare you to figure it out.
Nothing for anyone else. I pay for me, and that's it.
Apparently I snore. I would not know though.
I am happy to be forgotten.
1, 1, 5, 10
Trust Bantha Poodoo.
Noodie mags.
Frankly, I wouldn't bother with anyone's diary. I don't care about anyone's special thoughts or feelings about their day. Stuff that. I'm outta here.

Magena Dray

M
Well, considering that my Dad was drunk when he named me, it's not bad. Could have been worse. Could have been Gertrude.
Whenever I want to, and whenever it serves my purposes.
Not anymore often than anyone else.
Surviving for as long as I have with Ignasius Van-Derveld as a partner.
Not being the one to put a bullet between Draven Quane's eyes.
The same kind of 'pet' I always get. The human kind, with lots of credits. ;)
Retire on some remote world near the beach.
How they carry themselves - it says a lot about a person.
I've been to a lot of places, it's hard to pick just one.
A lot of different ways, but being the second in command of a smuggling crew, there's never really any shortage of work to be done. Don't come to me and tell me you're 'bored'.
I guess I believe in the Force, not that I understand much of it.
Alive, hopefully.
Lust and Wrath
You mean, what are you buying for me at a Bar? I'll take something fruity.
My infamous vanishing act.
My great hair and rockin' bod. Also for being obviously better than Ignasius in every way.
5, 5, 3, 9
Face my children.
Books are boring.
Someone whom I could blackmail and keep in my back pocket in case of emergencies.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Name fit for a Goddess such as myself, what gives you the right to question my name?
A lot less since my Husband died but as often as possible with any willing participant. (Writer Note: Any she really does mean and willing participant, one of her "Character Achievements" You could call it involved a Hutt.)
I am the Nightmare.
Killing Billions of Corellians, Kill thousands of Mandalorians, Betraying the sith twice, Selling my daughter into slavery, Enslaving my Sih Master, Making Malice Draclau cry. I have so many it's hard to pick but If I really have to.

It is the fact, time and time again everyone under estimates me and they end up regretting it. Everyone who has thought I was nothing or thought they were better then me have broken before me.

Or we can just go with the time me and Karen Dorn dualed in the middle of a Jedi Temple for fun and the Jedi were to afraid to intervene. >>

Though I rarely have regrets and if I do it is usually the fact I ate one to many slices of pizza and I have a stomach ache. I do kind of regret the rumor I spread about myself being a Cannibal because I have never technically ate anyone of my own species. I mean i have eaten human, Twi'lek, and even Ewoks but since they aren't my species it really can't be classified as Cannibalism. I have never eaten a Dathomiri or force mutant, well I haven't eaten a force mutant that I am aware of so I am not a cannibal.

I also Regret selling my daughter to the sith as a slave, mostly because I think I could have gotten more for her then the millions of credits I did. I mean after all she was a Jedi on the council at the time I think could have gotten at least half a billion.

Outside of that not killing Milan Hawk.

Rancor, always wanted one my Fellow witches never trusted me with one.
Already am due to the fact I started a cult stole and sold several space stations. Not to mention the creds I made from selling my daughter into slavery. Also I have my own small cooperation. I have done a lot of things to earn what I have. As for what I do with it, not a whole lot I have a tendency to steal what I want rather then pay for it. Though I am thinking about investing in a Faction and taking over the Galaxy that rightfully belongs to me.
I notice that they aren't worshiping me and being a bad SLAVE!
The beginning of time. Technically it wasn't me but my clone...still counts.
Eat, Drink, Knock boots if possible, invent something gloriously evil, and sleep. Also play chess.

I created the universe and everything in it to be my play things. This is my game and I win.
Admiring the carnage I have caused as all of you worship at my feat.
Envy
Boga Noga

Well i am perfect, I think my perfection annoys everyone just because they can't be perfect like me. (Writer: Or the fact she doesn't shut up about how great she is then there is the fact she was created to be annoying in a sort of endearing way.)
Being the Goddess of Creation and Destruction worship for all eternity until entropy comes.
10, 10, 10, 10 (Writer: 1, 1, 1, 7)
Giving a crap about Corellians or Mandalorians.
Either the Section on Magick/alchemy, or Technology.
I don't want to read about Chuck who dumped you in grade ten for Beth. Nor do I want o hear about Darth Metus Darth Metus child support payments and how he has no money for the latest anime styled HRD that he wants to do bad things to. Seriously unless you're writing about how great and wonderful I am I don't care about your sick little fetishes. We all have them so you're not so special and Chuck dumped you for Beth because you didn't put out enough.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom