Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion ZU Dominion of Ilum - Kyber Crisis

Zweihander Union Narrator

databank_ilum_01_169_328d126d.jpeg

KYBER CRISIS

-A Message from the Chancellery of Unity-

Ilum, coveted by the ancient Jedi Order, plagued by the Galactic Empire and the First Order, will soon be restored by the Zweihander Union. The famed Kyber Crystals used by the Jedi and Sith alike are needed by the ever-growing Department of Advanced Weapons Research.

Ilum is an artic planet with freezing temperatures. However, there are non-sentients and sentients alike who reside on this ice rock. The sentients are a ragtag group of cultists who worship the crystals. While the beings themselves are not force users, they have proven to be quite persistent on staying.

These Zealots must be relocated or eradicated. Their attempts to attack Union scouts will not go unnoticed. Remove these zealots in whatever means necessary. We will not have a bunch of radicals hinder the progress of the Union machine. While the cultists are few in number and use primitive weapons, their disgusting willingness to sacrifice their lives to their lost cause prove disastrous to units we send. Before we attempted to negotiate with them, but now we must show the might of the Union. Stand together Die Alone!

-Mission Briefing-

A1noR87.png

Deep below the surface of the planet are caves with hundreds of Kyber Crystals. The Department of Advanced Weapons Research requires several crates for examination and their potential in future designs. While somewhat easy to locate the caves, be wary, there have been several sightings of packs of wild Gorgodon. Their hides are blaster proof hence requiring special weapons to slay them.
___

hQU6AvB.png

Scouting reports have confirmed the locations of several of the cultist's hideouts. Proceed with due haste and exterminate them. This is no trivial task however, the worshippers themselves have become one with the non-sentient beings around them and are cannibals. Their taste for blood drives them wild.
___

WZNe6Zd.png

The vast caves and forests of Ilum provides the perfect place for an adventure, perhaps you have a separate goal in store for yourself.

-End of Transmission-

Signed off by the Chancellor of the Right, Jarred Ketzloff

Note: This is primarily a ground thread, sorry fleet boys the next dom is yours :p

BlpVHqS.png

Bronze

B
hQU6AvB.png

Cannibals.. Why did it have to be cannibals. There was a lot Bronze had dealt with in his many years in service to the Iron Legion but his permanent contract with the Union was already looking like a better deal, up until now that was. Animals, easy. Sane Sentients, difficult but workable. Cannibals however just creeped him out.

Bronze strode down the dimly lit hall, the barely functioning lights above him flickering and occasionally going out for several seconds at a time. He had found the durasteel door carved into some forgotten cave in some cliff but he recognized the symbols carved on the walls as those belonging to the cults they were hunting. His HUD illuminated the hallway, a small digital outline of the walls and other static objects in the dark to help him navigate between power cuts. He had night vision, but the green light it gave off could give away his position and right now stealth was his greatest advantage.

As he rounded a corner he would bring his slug rifle up to his shoulder, carefully watching the doors and corners as he navigated the maze. No contact.. not yet. Hopefully back up would pick up the beacon he set up outside and be on its way.

Malthael

I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

tenor.gif
O B J E C T I V E: Slaughterhouse

Malthael would admit that initially, he had been extremely curious with regards to the customs of the local people. Cannibals they might be, but such fanatical regard for the force was bound to create some unprecedented customs- a fascinating new type of Civilization. But what he had found was... disappointing, to say the least.​
These people had reduced the Force to a torture device, something limited to causing pain to others. It was Disgusting. Revolting. A heinous crime that deserved only eradication as punishment. The true beauty of the Force had been lost. They cared not about the understanding of the universe, the omnipresence of the Force that was epicenter of it's brilliance.​
Malthael was sufficiently angered. Even as his family watched on, he started. Signalling them to not interfere, he went to work. The two lightsabers were ignited, their scythe shape perfect for his style. He started the dance of death, His movements resembled a juggler, trying to entertain a crowd, but even as each blade rose and fell, as each lightsaber struck the wall and was force pulled back to his hand, his enemies fell like flies. Limbs detached, necks cut, they fell, their deaths finally absolving them of the sins they had committed against the Force.​

It had to be snow didn't it. Snow and Cannibals, a terrible combination but it made sense, what else was there to eat on this frozen hell of a planet. Eldoc cursed his own disappointment when he read the fine print that he had signed up for 3 missions when he took that payment. The Artificial Intelligence that hired him was lucky that he couldn't stab her, he would of. She had totally gotten him good. However, it might of been the free booze that had changed his mind. It was hard to stay mad when provided with your favorite vice.

Eldoc shivered as he cracked his neck and looked into the cave he was about to enter. Taking a swig of his flask before entering. Making his way was just about as fun as he imagind, bones and ice. When he finally found people they were already in a fight. He smiled at the sight of Malthael Malthael . Now there was someone who could fight. His own green blade lit up as he dived into the crowd, carving up his own way into them, nothing personal, just paid to do a job. That job happened to be ridding this place of locals. It was dirty but hey it was a job. He hadn't seen the ask for no interfering no, he just dived into the crowd, his blade bring death and dismemberment. "Hope you don't mind but I figured I would lend a hand."

/////:COMBAT REPORT://///
Personal Equipment: Judicator Command Carapace Mk.2, Negotiator Blaster Pistol, Mauler Kinetic Rifle, a custom 1m vibroblade
Commanding infantry using: Constable Reactive Carapaces, Tranquilizer Las-Hands, Mauler Kinetic Rifles Brazier APCs, vibro knives
Tags: Anyone ready for some CQB

As the dropships landed at the primary staging area Chris began to run his final checks on the plan for the area operations. Individual APCs with attached infantry would check individual caves for cultists, while a larger force would move to reported locations. Chris had only delegated a small task force for this mission, the choke points of the caves they would be fighting in would render their armoured vehicles mostly useless in actual combat.

Chris clamoured aboard the lead APC with a few other soldiers and closed the rear ramp, the only illumination coming from the soldiers' armour and the dim internal lights. Chris opened a channel to the APCs' commanders "Take us to the first objective, keep an eye out for movement near the caves. There are no civies in this entire sector so anything not showing ZU markings is a valid target." Chris closed the channel and opened one to the infantry he commanded "As you were briefed the new Constable Reactive Carapace armour's shield will be extremely useful when we go down into the caves, we'll be rotating point man constantly even under combat to make sure we an keep shields up. Your armour, it's powered, if some cultist manages to get within an arms reach of you just punch them. If punching them doesn't work your knives will. Remember not to use grenades unless I say, caves-ins are a major risk so treat it like clearing a derelict." The corps commander paused, "We aren't expecting anything major, but if one of them has a lightsaber just dump as many rounds at them as possible. Deflection isn't a risk but getting neutered is." the soldiers chuckled at that. The APC began to slow to a stop "One final thing, whatever you do, don't touch anything radiating evil!" The rear hatch slammed down and the group began to exit and plunge down into the depths.

Last edited:

ZWEICOM

Z
NPC // Major General Arthai'ailo'tari "Valen"
Objective // The Mystic's
Tags // Bronze

"Major, watch the hell out!" the corncob pipe in the General's foul mouth would have been knocked out of place by a small avalanche. After picking it up, he would turn to asses his unit and see the very much intact.

"Damn snow rocks" muttered one of the soilders under his command who was met equally with a smack to his helmet. "These damn snow rocks are where are enemy is. If you want to question why Command sent us here get a promotion" Valen responded.

"Now, Havoc Squad, asses the permiter. Snuff them out" he whispered to a squad of Veritchen near him.

A1noR87.png

There was a slow patter in the snow as he had been walking for half a day now. He did not want to intervene with the others as this was something he really needed to do alone. On him was his signature blaster pistols from some person named Nord from the Old Republic along with backpack full of rations and two large blueprint containers. The storm was partly fierce but ever so slowly, he entered a nearby cave alone. The click and clapping of water dripping down onto the floor would give him a sense of relief. He had heard of protectors but he had no idea what to encounter just yet as he clicked on his datapads backlight and walked through the caverns.

There was a design he wanted to theoretically test to ensure if it worked or not though the only way to know...was getting his own Kyber Crystals. Throughout history, mad men had used them for various purposes of building weapons of mass destruction. Super Composite Lasers, Earthquake Devices, Weather Devices....all those were atrocious in nature and perhaps the same reason why most in the Galaxy had ceased using them...planets do not grow on trees. Even Haon agreed they should not exist and feared the one day he could potentially make his own...a day he hoped, never came.

Walking through the caverns, he started to review his own life as it had started in the First Order. Being kicked out of their system for his own superiors mistake, he ended up into the Metal Lords of the Void. How appropriate he thought to go from dealing with Organics straight to Non-Organics...he even got to see them recently. Then they folded up and went their own ways...bouncing then to the Outer Rim Coalition, now known as the Outer Planetary Alliance to the Grayson Imperium for work. Finally...he ended up here, the Zweihander Union.

How does one even begin to describe a journey like that? A simple shipwright who started in a junk building in Ord Mantell, now all the way into being Chief Engineer of the Zweihander Unions shipwright division. He had no idea and possibly it should remain that way. He then felt his foot step on a small sheet of ice and tested it, then moved forward as he just kept walking, unsure if he will find his way there...but he knew something else. This may be the last adventure...he just did not know it yet.

A1noR87.png

U N I O N

Tags: Ben Craig Ben Craig
Dress: A white
insulated cold weather gear proof jacket for the climate with a matching robe going around it and black flowers decorating it.
Gear: -Personal Surgical Tools
-Vibro Sword and Vibro Short Sword
-Razor Fingernails Equipped

Objectives: Primary: 1. Secure cavern system so that Kybar Crystals can be retrieved for R&D

2. Clear any hostiles that get in the way of research department personal

Secondary: 1. Collect a personal stash of the Kybar Crystals to start construction of lightsaber

2. To use this as a chance to work on front line combat skills with a sword and short sword in a dangerous environment.

Charles had ordered the Fourth Fleet to deploy back to its home port for refit and relaxation. He had promised the men that he would do that for them, given they had hopped from one combat mission to another and the Fleet needed some repair done as did her fighter squads. As for himself he was now on a drop ship headed down to Illum to again further the Unions goals, as well as his own, but this time in a smaller way. Sneeze into his mask the big guy lowered it slightly to wipe his nose and wondered if one of his Commanders was talking about him… or maybe it was a pretty lady like Tranquility. Chuckling to himself under the mask the researcher was starting to become gitty with excitement. Normally he would have held it together, but he didn’t want to ruin the morale of the soldiers around him. It was one thing when he was on the bridge of the Sepulchre were his ‘fatherly’ instinct helped him to control his outburst of the dark side of the force whenever he was excited… here… that was a different story.

No here that cold, dark, soul stealing aura radiated off of him and so he tried to counteract that by acting in a way that seemed approachable and pleasant. In essence he let the ‘kid in a candy store feeling’ that he felt down way deep inside come out for a rare moment. The Director would get the rare chance to see Charles in his element much like Tranquility, ”So good lad do you have any plans for how we are going to secure the Crystals? The ground pounder stuff is your thing so I wanted to leave it up to you. Consider me just one your…” He paused not wanted to imply something that would have been disrespectful to the people who had earned that right to be part of the Vern, ”Just point me were you need me to go, and I will do what I can.”

The Sith left it at that as he could feel the ST-149 Shuttle setting down in the tightly packed snow. Tapping his fingers on the hilt of his Vibro Sword the male would stand up to head out whenever the rest did.

BlpVHqS.png

Last edited:

Malthael

He had been doing the dance, as he liked to call it, for a few minutes now, when he suddenly felt a tug at his navel- a classic force pull, unexpected enough for him to not have guarded against it. Even as he was pulled from his position, unable to maintain his stance, he felt it. The icy, sharp feeling that tugged at him, so different from how the Force usually manifested. The Force could be used as a weapon, yes, but even the worst amongst the Sith only used the Force to ensure that nature would need their call, to bend the world around them. But these...pests had dared to twist the force itself, a different interpretation of what the force was, being forced upon the energy that existed throughout the universe. Unacceptable.This was Utterly unacceptable. Even as he ground his feet against the ground to bring him myself to a stop, a single hand was raised- and the tug on his navel- vanished as the man exerting that influence suddenly found his windpipe being crushed, forced to pitifully whine as his pathetic existence was removed from the galaxy, as he frowned in his own blood.
Malthael continued, only feeling happier as he killed those who had committed crimes against the Force.

A1noR87.png

U N I O N

Focus: Charles Castex Charles Castex , Chris Walker Chris Walker , Haon Hafey Haon Hafey
Dress:
Uniform , Armor
Gear: DB-46C
Forces:

Ilum, the sacred place of the Jedi Order and home to the infamous Kyber Crystals. Ben had conflicting thoughts about the capturing of Ilum. True the Kyber Crystals would prove extremely useful to the Zweihander Union, but it was coveted by the Jedi. He had to weigh the options, the Jedi and Galactic Alliance would be infuriated, but they wouldn't be looking at the big picture. True Ilum would fall to Union hands, true some people would get hurt, but it wasn't like the Union hadn't extended the hand of peace to the few people of Ilum. The planet was not an ideal place to live anyways, not much would change under the control of the Union.

The shuttles landed and the durasteel ramps lowered. It was a cold place and Ben was thankful his uniform added some warmth and protection against the slight breeze. He was accompanied by several more Executor troopers than he usually brought with him on missions, a squad of ISB agents, a small contingent of Union troopers, a platoon of engineers, and the Sith Charles Castex. Chief Engineer Haon Hafey and Norhmir Corps Commander, Chris Walker and his men had already begun to traverse one of the caves.

Ben looked to Charles, "The Engineers brought several pieces of equipment to mine the crystals. We won't be mining caves full of the stuff. I only require a few pieces." Ben nodded, another pawn on the board. As the rest of the men from the shuttles disembarked, Ben called out to them. Forming a tight circle with Ben in the middle, he ran over the schematics and the plan one last time. "Alright boys, congratulations, you're standing on sacred ground. For those of you who slept on the way here, we're on a little freezing planet called Ilum, home of the Kyber Crystals. Our scouts have mapped an area of the particular cave we'll be mining." He paused to pull out a datapad with a map on it. He pointed to one of the access points. "Here is where we're going to enter. The cavern system is a bit tricky to navigate and it's easy to get lost so use the buddy system." Some of the men laughed, "This is strictly a get in get out situation. We move in the caves, the engineering squads will mine the crystals and we get out. The army will swoop in anytime soon and locate and destroy pockets of resistance." He put the datapad away, "Remember, we're not the only living beings out here, while we may not encounter any sentiments, there have been sightings of wild packs of Gorgodons, carnivorous monsters. So keep your helmets on and your eyes peeled. I don't want to have to drag anyone back. Understood?" Everyone yelled "Sir Yes Sir." Ben nodded, "Dismissed! Get your gear, we leave for the cave in 5."

BlpVHqS.png

A man can change his stars
// Location - Ilum Cave System //
// Objective
- Retrieve one of the Last crystals - Survive //
// Focus
- Ben Craig Ben Craig Charles Castex Charles Castex Chris Walker Chris Walker Haon Hafey Haon Hafey //

APPROVAL

Scraping by one of the.. spines? I was not sure the word for these protrusions from the ground and ceiling of this cave system. BD-7 chirped to me a moment. I understood he spoke about not liking the cold, and I just shook my head beneath the helmet I wore. The Crest was annoying the hell out of me. Snagging on low hanging ceilings, and being a problem. Stopping for a moment, I reached up and removed the latches and straps holding the helmet to my head. Breathing in the frigged air through my mouth, only to exhale slowly out the nose.

A breathing technique to steady myself. Standing before more of these close pathways, and which only one person could walk through at a time.

"You know Bee-Dee, Jedi used to come here all the time as apprentices to make Lightsabers from the crystals they got here."
"Beep-boo?"
"Yeah. It was like a- uh... Test? Like one of the final things you did before being accepted as a full Jedi. Constructing your Lightsaber was a way for one to bring all paths of their past, future, and present self together into one."
"Trrrrreep! Boo-beep Doo!"
"Dangerous? A Jedi's life is always dangerous."
"Booooo..."
"No I won't get hurt. Promise."

The droid remained silent after that as he clung to my back. Hanging onto one of the violet accolades that were strewn across my frame. I returned my rifle to my hand. Taking it up in a low and ready as I entered an opening. BD-7 stayed silent as he knew I was clearing the area. Making sure that nobody was here. It was then I heard a voice in my ear.

"We seem to have company. A fleet just showed up in the sky."
"Who is it marked?"
"Um... Not sure. Its a new group I haven't seen before."
"Stay cloaked, and keep me up to date."
"Well, it seems they have a bunch that may be headed your way."
"I knew I shouldn't have walked four clicks."
"Its part of the test."
"Just... be ready to evac if I call you."
"Clear."

I sighed as I looked inwards of the open space. Before me was a resting duo of Asharl Panthers. Taking shelter from the extreme cold outside for some rest. I stood still as soon as I made sight of them. I then reached to my back with my left hand to gently tap BD-7. Letting him know to keep down, and quiet.

Well, this little test of my own took a turn for the difficulty.

Personal Equipment: Judicator Command Carapace Mk.2, Negotiator Blaster Pistol, Mauler Kinetic Rifle, a custom 1m vibroblade
Commanding infantry using: Constable Reactive Carapaces, Tranquilizer Las-Hands,Mauler Kinetic Rifles, Brazier APCs, vibro knives
Tags: Anyone ready for some CQB
Objective: Clear out the cultists

The peacekeepers made their way down into the cave, the sound of ice crunching under their boots. Each soldier had his low light helmet mode on, and could see almost as clear as day as they descended. The first trap was sprung when a metal spike slammed into the chest of the pointman, hurling him backwards onto the ground. His armour was almost completely undamaged, only a small scrape from the surface. He was helped up by another peacekeeper, and just in time. A pair of cultists with crude vibroswords rushed around the corner, and were immediately mulched by the slugthowers wielded by the group. The second and third men swiftly reloaded, and readied themselves for a flood of screaming lunatics. Fortunately for the peacekeepers that seemed like all of them. "I think we've learned a lesson about traps in this area, keep an eye out where you step because the next trap might be a threat." Chris stooped to search the bodies of the two canibals, each was covered in small fur, bone, and metal talismans. As he looked at their necks he saw a small crystal around the neck of each, he snapped it off and put it into a storage pouch on the back of his armour. He sighed, "well, once more into the breach."

Malthael

tenor.gif
O B J E C T I V E: Salvation

Malthael was living in the moment, lost to the carnage that he was causing. He didnt realise as his own focus shifted from cannibals to civilians, the lines between innocents and involved being blurred by the rage coursing through his veins. Blinded completely to his own actions, he sent his first strike at a Mother carrying her child, his scythe-like weapon racing towards her, even as her face was filled with horror.​
Only for the lightsaber to be intercepted on it’s way, a blue lightsaber intercepting the weapon and protecting the pair of innocents. He turned around, the revelation of what he had done- and who he had done it in front of, arching through his mind. He fully expected the remaining two blue lightsabers pointed towards him, with an incensed Tyrael on their other end- what he found was an arm placed on his shoulder, Tyrael’s face full of understanding.​
Malth felt his knees go weak. He could have used the force to stop his brother. He still had His second lightsaber- hecould chop off the arm on his houlder with a single deft movement. But he recognised that this was his brother, and even his blood crazed state, he was unwilling to lift his weapon against another member of Clan Angiris. Family...trusted Family.​

A1noR87.png

U N I O N

Objectives: Primary: 1. Secure cavern system so that Kybar Crystals can be retrieved for R&D

2. Clear any hostiles that get in the way of research department personal

Secondary: 1. Collect a personal stash of the Kybar Crystals to start construction of lightsaber

2. To use this as a chance to work on front line combat skills with a sword and short sword in a dangerous environment.

”Very well then, we shall get a large enough haul for the both of us and I am sure some extra spares should the Union need them for other projects.” Charles stood up and followed after the troopers, slinging his Vibro sword up onto back as the cold wind hit him, the Sith wasted no time reaching out through the Force in the direction of the target area. He wanted to give Ben as accurate of a picture as possible whenever he walked over next to the man to look down at the data pad. It gave him a more accurate picture and allowed him to pinpoint where he was trying to look. Charles noted the professionalism of the Vern even around someone like himself, he remained quiet as the smaller male briefed his men on their orders. This was not the Tomb Fleet and he wasn’t about to talk above his fellow researcher… it was a sign of respect hard earned from Charles. Still he felt he needed to added one thing he managed to sense before the men broke up,

”Excuse me Director, before you put that data-pad away I would like to point something out. I reached out through the Force and well… about here around the cave interest I sensed a hostile instinct that bordered on feral. I would say it is about a pack of no less than ten or more of those Gorgodons. I noticed it was low ground, and yes I did say I wanted to train some, but I think that will be best for the men if I save my full strength for inside the cave were we have to limit heavy weapon use.” Ben would notice that the large man talked lower and lower as he spoke, reaching up to rub behind his head as though he felt awkward giving the Director the advice. The way the Sith looked to side and side showed he hadn’t meant to sound like he was stealing his friends thunder. He was just trying to use his abilities to give Ben all the information he could to make a choice about what to do.

It was simply that Charles understood what it meant to appear to be the one in charge especially in front of a unit like the Vern who looked up to you and had their sole job of protecting you. In a way it was the same way for the Fourth Fleet whom he saw in the same light… well… he considered it his job to protect the fleet, but still.

Ben Craig Ben Craig

BlpVHqS.png

"I see don't talk much, well don't go killing everyone we meet, I heard that only some of them are cannibals, we should probably be proactive and not attack everyone we meet." Eldoc said sighing at his own words, he rather enjoyed battle. What to do, most of this honestly was just making sure cannibals and beasts didn't kill the non combatants. He sighed and made his way deeper in, hoping that maybe just maybe he would find something interesting. He had been here before, but it was ages ago. Surprise it was just as boring as her remembered.

Eldoc took another swig of his flask. Having finished off the group with Malthael Malthael , he decided to explore the caves, maybe he would find something or someone interesting. This time was after all being charged, might as well waste some of it to get his money's worth. The cave was lit up by the green light of his light saber and he felt the area with the force. He wanted to see if there were any other cannibals, or maybe some other group. Might be nice to share a drink with a local hermit, never know what you might be able to learn.

There was a soft patter on the ice as he slowly stopped, sniffing as he knew that smell to well. It was blood...very fresh as he turned to look up at the blood dripping from the ceiling. He was literally...under a nest. That meant he was getting close and needed to keep moving which slowly, he did, moving rather slowly away from the nest. It was a painful several minutes of walking on cracking ice, not wishing to awaken whatever was inside that nest. Going off the ice, he would feel the snow on his boots as he slowly walked a bit faster as he was not making as much noise, wishing to put him and far away from that nest as possible. Then a claw shot out from behind an ice wall.

It slammed directly into the Haon on the chest, making him fly directly into another ice wall with a sickening crunch. Falling to the side, he groaned loudly as the creature of white fur would pick him up, trying to pull him into a bear like hug with a war cry of some kind. Having enough sense, Haon pulled out one of the old Mandalorian Heavy Blasters and fired with overcharge switch flicked right at the creatures open maw...and it vanished. The jaw mainly and part of the upper skull yet the hide was incredibly, intact. Falling backwards, Haon would slowly try to pull himself away from the creature and groan loudly as he felt a good amount of back pain.

Rubbing his own back as he coughed for a few moments before standing up, realizing the creatures from the Nest watched him...as if wondering what he was to do next. Haon himself wondered the same thing as the creatures hide could be useful research material yet...they were predators, not intelligent. Pack like....but not human. Very slowly, he would go away from the corpse of the creature as the creatures would slowly come down and go closer towards the corpse, as if to observe what had occurred yet Haon kept watch...till he went around the bend, and never looked back. Not knowing very close by...a Jedi was near and perhaps, not as friendly as one expected.

Kaleleon Kaleleon Ben Craig Ben Craig Eldoc Quasat Eldoc Quasat Charles Castex Charles Castex

ya-lee-gif.gif
O B J E C T I V E: Interaction with the Nearly Murdered

Malthael had finally kneeled over, undoubtedly too exhausted from his rampage to put up much of a fight as Tyrael used his abilities with the Force to put him to sleep. Catching his now unconscious brother, he gently laid him onto the fllor, trying to avoid any injury he might sustain while unconscious-Malthael was a pretty good fighter, but that also meant that whenever he got injured due to someone else’s mistake, he would whine ceaselessly- and Tyrael wanted to go play some games after this was done, not listen to Malthael whine.​
BlpVHqS.png
He let everyone know where he was, announcing on ZU open channels, I am currently indisposed with some tasks that simply cannot be hurried. However, in the event anyone encounters extreme hurdles, feel free to contact me for support. Tyrael, over and out.
BlpVHqS.png
He tried to comfort the woman. The pair had almost been killed, and she knew it. Even as her child screamed on and on and on, Tyrael gradually calmed down the woman from the fit of hysteria that she had descended into. He began to ask her about her life, the people she knew, the customs present on the planet- An insider’s view that could be extremely useful in the following months.​

kL4BEHq.png

// Mystic's Cave, Illum //
// Teach the Bewildered Savages //
// Tags: Bronze, ZWICOM (Me) //

Why was he here? Oh, right, the Intelligence and Security Bureau created an diplomatic incident that did not need further flames to it's fire. But he had to admit, the locals were very interesting and powerful. They're untapped potential was enormous.

"My dear, don't...don't bite him" he told one of them. They were very much cannibals like the report said.

After half an hour of walking, he would slowly stumble across a soft glow across the room. He had finally made it, it took him several days of non-contact but he had done it, turning around the corner, he saw his reward. Before him were kyber crystals which, while not the main chamber, had hundreds if not thousands of shards, hundreds of large crystals and a few dozen large crystal formations. They came in blue, green, yellow...every common color was on display here and that made a smile on the engineers face. Going over to one of the blue shards on the wall, he would gently try to pull it out but found it was to no avail...of course it was not ever going to be that easy.

Hearing the droplets of water, he would slowly drop his large backpack that got a little crushed from the white furred monster and started to set up camp. It was not easy but ever second he got finished sooner, it was a second less being possibly attacked by hostile forces. Putting down the last stake within a few minutes, he rolled in a small heating ball as it made the tent room temperature and headed inside. It was a eight foot by eight foot with a height of ten feet. Walking over to the wall nearby, he would unroll a magnetic sheet of metal and pin it onto the tent wall and then unrolled his very large blueprint, placing it on there as well.

It was the blueprint for the main reactor source and it would take a bit of time but it required Kyber Crystals. Looking at the dimensions, he would go into his pack and start getting tools to unlodge kyber crystals and scanners to analyze their definition to which then, he went back out to do his research. He needed...the right ones.

Kaleleon Kaleleon Eldoc Quasat Eldoc Quasat Ben Craig Ben Craig Charles Castex Charles Castex

Objective: Clear the rest of the cave
The peacekeepers continued to move through the cave, sweeping corridors and clearing the small rooms that branched off. As they descended they saw more and more glowing crystals. They started few and sparse but soon grew larger and more numerous until the entire underground area was bathed in a glow, but things started to grow... disturbing. Writing was carved in the walls that seemed to squirm, symbols that a solider could have sworn were glowing caused an immediate sense of hate and nausea when they were looked at for more than a moment. The group came upon a sharp turn in the corridor, and the pointman began to hug the outside wall and peek arround with his rifle at the ready. A cultist draped in pale leather leapt onto him, screaming, knocking him to the ground and trying to work a small dagger into the gaps of his armour. Chris rushed to him and swung his fist at the lunatic, snapping his head to the side with a sickening crunch. He drew his pistol and for good measure dumped five rounds into the corpse. After he had finished helping up the fallen solider Chris realized the leather was freshly skinned from no kind of animal from Ilum. "Fething sithspit", muttered a soldier behind him "it's from a Twi'lek" " I know, record everything. The sooner we sterilize the caverns the better." Chris began to walk deeper into the cave "The Jedi better be thankful these things didn't turn them into a new coat."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom