Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion ZU Dominion of Ilum - Kyber Crisis

Adele Crawford

A
A1noR87.png

//: ADELE //:
//: CRSTL CAVE //:
//: RESEARCH & NOT DIE //:
//: Vyr Charles Castex Charles Castex //:
//: Oh, dear, too much yee-haw //:

As if he smelled the trouble she had gotten herself in, Vyr sauntered in trigger happy as ever. The woman covered her face stifling a chuckle the best she could, hoping that she looked distraught for causing the mercenary trouble. He moved between them, and Adele let her smaller frame sink behind him. Adele pinched her lips with a gloved hand as she continued to keep a straight face. The man's tone always caused the posh woman to laugh; he was a silly man, but good at his job.

"Thank you, Vyr. You know I would find myself in some sticky situations if you were not around," a hand rested against his back as she tried her best to destress the situation. "As my partner was saying, we are all here with the same goals." Adele's head turned and looked one more at the unfolded events, "We should clean this up." Patting, Vyr on his back, she smiled at the man sweetly, "I think I'm safe now, Mister Vyr."

The woman moved beside the man as she looked towards the girl then back at the man who seemed to have something off about him. Adele returned her attention to the data tablet then decided to address the questions that Charles had given her. "My name is Adele Crawford, and I'm a Commander in the Intelligence Branch of the Zweihander Union. - You are?" She could have probably picked up a file on the defensive man, but it was more polite to ask one's name. She gave him a small smile with a tilt of her head as she awaited the answer. Seeing the carnage that had unfolded and the distasteful look about his face, the woman remained near her guardian, in case she managed to cause some more trouble - at least now Vyr was around.

Artificial Intelligence

Objective: Greet Director Ben, Put Agents and their bodyguards in their place and distract Mir and Charles as to avoid an incident.

"Greetings Director, I am here protecting a VIP. You can continue on with your mission I will not impede you." She smiled at Ben before looking at the others. It was a mess, all these faces and Charles having a protective moment. He probably cared too much for the girl but she was pretty cute. She knew it was an organic thing. She put on her best disappointed face when she looked at Charles, she would deal with him in a moment but first to help dissolve the built up tension.

“Agent Crawford, Please see to it that the samples are procured safely. Sir, I don’t know your name but if you work for Agent Crawford, you work for me. Please keep in mind we are not killing the natives but a sect of sith who have made a home here in some of the caverns. It is an important distinction as there are perfectly peaceful people on this planet and should they die, the murderer(s) will be tried. Now we have tracked them largely to this cave system and thus have decided to take our samples here while we rid this world of the evil that corrupts it. So watch your step, they ate the first team we sent here.”

Tranquility then turned to Charles again. “Charles, Mir, let us go over here, a team has already scouted it and it should be clear of danger, a perfect place for Mir to see the wonders of this planet and its unique features.” She gave a pointed look at Charles to know that it wasn’t really up for discussion.

Mir Rhor | Charles Castex Charles Castex Adele Crawford | Vyr | Ben Craig Ben Craig

A1noR87.png

U N I O N

Focus: Charles Castex Charles Castex , Mir Rhor , Tranquility Tranquility , Adele Crawford , Vyr
Dress:
Uniform , Armor
Gear: DB-46C
Forces:

The situation was getting more chaotic. It was supposed to be a simple get in get out situation. Ben turned around to one of the Internal Affairs agents. "Ah, commander Crawford, if you were referring to the incident, I'm alright, thank you." Ben himself was still getting over what Charles had done, it indeed had surprised him. Ben frowned as Charles became a different person. Ben rested his hand on his holster. While it was true Tranquility couldn't be hurt since she was an Artificial Intelligence, Charles was becoming uncontrollable. He sighed as Charles stopped and released the secretary.

Ben waited impatiently as Charles talked to Mir. When Charles stood up and turned to Ben, he crossed his arms and had a disapproving look on his face. He watched as Charles saluted, "
I respect you Captain, but there are boundaries for even the respected. You are very close to that line. The rules require I log the incident, your fate will be in the hands of the Council. If your new objective is as important as you say go. My objective however are the crystals." Ben nodded as Charles reached out to Ben and suddenly took his data pad. After about a minute, the data pad was handed back. Ben turned off the audio, and instead read it. If it indeed about the Project of C, it was too sensitive to read out loud. Ben simply nodded to Charles and put the data pad back once finished.

The cave seemed to get darker. Ben and his men stepped back as Charles pointed his vibrosword at Adele. "Now would be a good time to go..." Ben murmured. Ben turned around to see a man approach with his hands on his pistols. Who the hell are you. Ben thought. Strange. The man seemed to act as some sort of bodyguard for Adele, but Ben wasn't sure. Why would the commander need a personal guard...especially a mercenary. The executor troopers provided enough protection.

Ben was growing more impatient and annoyed, now everyone wanted to play the name game. "There's no time for this nonsense. You two can catch up on the name game." Ben passed Mir and Charles, to greet Tranquility. Ben performed a salute, "Secretary Tranquility, a pleasure as always. Understood Secretary." Ben said before signaling his team to follow him. They traveled deeper down the cave where the engineers would set up their equipment needed to mine several crystals. "This one, this one....ohh this one looks nice." He pointed to several of the crystals and the men got to work.

BlpVHqS.png

Eldoc was in his element as they went about fanning around the cave. He waited till they were in position, glad for once that the enemy was preoccupied. This was the sort of moment where you had to be so careful because once you lost the element of surprise you were in significantly hotter water.
Eldoc gave the signal and used the force to send his spinning lightsaber into the mob. As he didn’t want to be near the target of so many guns and such. He figured the least he would do was distract them. That was the goal distract and kill.

Chris Walker Chris Walker

It had been over a day since he been at the caves, extracting very carefully samples of these Kyber Crystals for his next project. Giving a small smile, he only sliced enough for what he needed. The crystal formation itself was marvelous and perhaps one of a kind. He preferred not to destroy it by any means, taking only enough for the goal he had in mind. Slowly he undid the tent as he looked around for a brief moment at all the other crystals. How come people use these crystals for weaponry when in all splendor, they were perfect as is? Moving, he accidently bumped into a pillar as a small green stone was shook out of it. Picking it up slowly, he examined it.

It was almost emerald like in nature though he knew the purity was very low. However the glow as unique in itself, turning it over as it was dark on the other end. It was almost like an optical illusion yet...he became fascinated with it. Pocketing it, he wondered if he should make it into a unique signet ring. Carefully moving across the snowy floor, he proceeded to exit out...and continue with Operation Motherborne.

Objective: scout, report and kill

Carn was wandering through the caves of ilum, tracking some canibals and beasts and reporting them to the squads cleaning the planet. Hit three Anoobas spend the time hunting those beasts down and helping him track them.
As always, working for the ZU was being very lucrative, as he would gather some items he found that had some worth, to sell later.
He managed to make some trips back to his ship and leave the loot there, and when straight back to tracking hunting and looting.
He would keep doing it until the mission was stopped and the ZU declared the planet as a victory.

////:Combat report://///
Objective: Battle!
Tags: Eldoc Quasat Eldoc Quasat

Chris and the peacekeepers rose over the barrier, every second man activating his energy shield. Blaster bolts and slugs flew back and forth across the space between the two groups, the noise deafening as shots slapped into the Nothmiro energy shields. Cultists were chewed down by the explosive slugs fired by the peacekeeper Maulers, others managed to dive to cover before they could be hit. Chris stood fully from the rock he was taking cover behind and shot a cultist while they reloaded their slug pistol, only to take a half dozen blaster bolts to the chest. He dropped back, armour scorched and smoking but still intact. He slammed home another magazine and shot over the rock, the HE rounds pounding a cultist apart.

One cultist more armoured than the others rose over the barricade and charged. He was clad in pieces of Beskar'gam, old stormtrooper armour and a cloak covered in the facial features of at least a dozen species. The cultist leader was holding a rather impractical looking scattergun. Chris took the first two blasts before another peacekeeper threw up a shield to block a third. By then the cultist leader had closed the gap, but suddenly stopped dead still and screamed. The cultist contorted as he morphed into an abomination of claws and jutting bone, the scraps of armour still clinging to its form.

Chris recoiled from it as it swatted the other peacekeeper aside and sent him flying into the cavern's wall. Chris drew his pistol and blasted it until its chest was a smoking hole. In its death throes the sithspawn crushed the Corps Commander's lower leg, armour warping to its maximum tolerances as his bones nearly snapped. Chris desperately lashed out, punching its approximate knee into an acute angle with a power armoured fist. The thing collapsed and Chris scrambled away, grabbing his Mauler as the other peacekeepers finished it off.

He used his rifle as a crutch and stood, leaning on it to keep the weight off its leg. He muttered a string of curses and tore off his helmet, clipping it to his belt. "I think-" he paused to breathe for a second "I think we're done here." He stepped over to the ruined mass that was the sithspawn and prodded it with his rifle "Get a cleanup team in here, droids only. Burn everything and crush the crystals the cultists were wearing, maybe the Union can find a use for this place." The battered corps commander turned to the dark jedi, "Take what you want, once you're done signal the rest us and we'll send that cleanup team."

BlpVHqS.png

Objective: BYOO
Tags: Tranquility Tranquility | Ben Craig Ben Craig | Tristan Evore Tristan Evore | Chris Walker Chris Walker | Charles Castex Charles Castex | others

Monitoring the entire dominion of the planet of Ilum from his office the next system over, the Chancellor of the left was rather annoyed by certain occurances on the planet during the mission, noting that some more unruly elements of the Union needed to be reigned in and reprimanded properly. Biting on his thumb, the man read through several reports made by the officers dispatched to oversee the acquirement of several ground samples and kyber crystal samples. The armies of the Union still needed to come into their own and were yet to fully understand the ramifications of their actions, but he knew, he had already foreseen it. Ilum was sacred to many, so if his men got out of line, there was nothing holding the other governments back from scrutinizing the Union for this failure.

"KRONOS, get me a secure line to all of the commanding officers both planetside and in orbit," The Chancellor sighed, annoyed that he had to do this, but than again, he'd deal with the fallout of this operation as he would deal with these unruly subjects: with precision and tact, allowing nothing to chance was after all very important so soon after the Union had managed to rise up as a major faction, lest it devolve back into the obscurities of history. "My Faithful people, warriors and soldiers of the Zweihander Union. You have fullfilled your mission and you have done so splendidly. However, I will not tolerate those who have taken this chance to enrich themselves at the expense of the natives, those who have forgotten the goal of this mission will be held accountable for their mistakes according to the Union's law."

"Now than,"
Letting out a sigh, the Chancellor leaned back in his chair and laughed. "Have the heads of the R&D department look over our findings upon your return, the War council is to be convened here at Schesa in a fortnight. I want not a single mistake to be made from now on, for we are this close to greatness, gentlemen, let us not fall back into the depravity and anonimity that would await us if we were even a bit less intelligent."

With this, the message ended, the man standing up from his chair and looking at the floating holographic image of the planet above his desk. "Chiss space will be mine, no more distractions."

BlpVHqS.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom