Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Overconfidence Is Your Weakness | Rebel Alliance Invasion of Sith Empire Held Dubrillon Hex OOC

Keyan Mastigar

K
Surely the Alliance doesn't expect their pitiful arsenal of converted luxury liners to match Imperial, Sith or otherwise, engineering?

Grand Admiral Cardan, declaring for the Sith Empire.

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Cedric Grayson said:
[member="Aryn Teth"] - Unfortunately the alliance doesn't have the credits to hire the whole company, as most of its funding was spent arming their new fleet. We could have an IC thread to discuss possibilities of a debt or trade though, or we could just hire the one dude. Think it could be an interesting story hook the former way.
The term you are looking for is "Salvage rights" and the willingness to turn a blind eye to a reasonable amount of looting.

[member="Darth Carnifex"],

With the war against the Galactic Alliance winding down exotic First Order assets are being deployed to support their Sith allies across the galaxy. Got the ally space free? I'll drop-in and see what I can do.

The Golden Company stands ready to assist the Sith Empire in dispatching these upstarts.

If anyone is interested in setting something up ahead of time, feel free to send me a PM via the Site or DM via Discord. I'd be happy to make some magic happen. :)

Jantar Keltainen

Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak
I'm determined to give PvP another chance :)

tumblr_ms24h1eeud1qhtc17o8_250.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom