Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Character's Primary Lightsabre Style

What is your character's primary lightsabre style?

• Total voters
Both Thurion and Thyrian uses Djem So, but as a writer I hardly ever RP them using it. I prefer a more loose style of writing when it comes to duels and battles, rather than go the rigid style of describing every step of Form V in every post. I like writing them as realistic as possible when fighting, throwing in a lot of punches and minor injuries where I see fit.

I don't know/care. People who've seen my write commented that my style would make it fit form 1/3/4, so I wrote it down, but basically... Physical combat is so far from my forte that I feel awkward writing it most of the time. I leave it to people who are better at it :)

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
Dalansa is something else again. Her style of combat is from experience with a zhaboka, fighting for her life. She, as of yet, doesn't have any training in saber forms, but will (hopefully) get at least one soon. Not sure what, though. Probably Shii-Cho or Djem So.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom