Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Character's Primary Lightsabre Style

What is your character's primary lightsabre style?

• Total voters
Sarge Potteiger said:
deflect and stop are two separate words

do you even definitions
One bullet gets through. One 7.62, punching a baseball sized hole in someone, one armor-piercing round caving through this and that, out of a 30 round clip fired at full-auto at short range? Sure, some bullets get sliced here and there- but that one, that one little bullet.

Boom. Bleeding, dying, happy Mando.

And, [member="Ashe the Reaper"] those were hardly very good examples. I could tell you everything that's wrong with that video and why it's bad, and the second one as well. Just doesn't seem practical, or useful in an actual combat scenario against armored, trained opponents. Katanas aren't that good in that regard.

Preliat Mantis said:
Katanas aren't that good in that regard.
[member="Preliat Mantis"] Thats where you are wrong my friend. katanas are known to be able to be used at very fast speeds. Quicker than most other styles of fighting. and requires much precision and dedication. If used correctly, you can cut through a human skull using much less strength than that of any other blade.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Preliat Mantis said:
One bullet gets through. One 7.62, punching a baseball sized hole in someone, one armor-piercing round caving through this and that, out of a 30 round clip fired at full-auto at short range? Sure, some bullets get sliced here and there- but that one, that one little bullet.

Boom. Bleeding, dying, happy Mando.

And, [member="Ashe the Reaper"] those were hardly very good examples. I could tell you everything that's wrong with that video and why it's bad, and the second one as well. Just doesn't seem practical, or useful in an actual combat scenario against armored, trained opponents. Katanas aren't that good in that regard.
LOL they are when they're friggin' Sith Alchemy and Force-Imbued. xD

Edit: Also, traditional katanas - I mean the ancient ones - were folded several hundred times and then reforged. They were able to cut metal and we are still unable to replicate them with modern methods to this day, leaving it to remain a mystery as to how they were truly done.

Ashe the Reaper said:
Edit: Also, traditional katanas - I mean the ancient ones - were folded several hundred times and then reforged. They were able to cut metal and we are still unable to replicate them with modern methods to this day, leaving it to remain a mystery as to how they were truly done.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Nickolas Imura said:
[member="Ashe the Reaper"] I wanted to use that form for one of my own characters, but I am not well versed in it OOC wise.

#Teachmemaybe?
Sorry, I haven't actually accomplished any training threads myself yet. I have the one Alchemy wakizashi I bought at auction and my crystalline Sith Sword which is still in development.

Oh, oh, oh, OOC? Just YouTube/Google "Iaido," "Kenjutsu" and "Iaijutsu."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom