Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would anyone like to rp?

@[member="Jacob Remmington"] : I'll tag you when it's ready dear :)

@[member="Astrian Callus"] : A Jedi seducing a Sith? This I gotta see... post up the thread and tag me in it. I'll post tonight. We'll see if you get close enough to admire my flawless beauty or if you die a slow painful death of having your soul ripped out from your body *smirks* :p

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
@[member="Koga"] Gore for the Gore whore have a chainsaw. We have one fo the most gory women in the Fringe.

Though an alchemist could be useful for the emperor in making sithspawn. He and his apprentice have been working tirelessly to do it.

@[member="Koga"], just thought I'd let you in on something. I'm not a Jedi; recently left the order. Just waiting a couple days before I request tag changes because Im still in a few threads. So, trust me when I say that your threats aren't going to stop me from getting 'close'

@[member="Xander Carrick"],
Yo bro. Felicia and Astrian are just friends; they jumped on the grenade of hormones and it didn't work out for them. So, they both would have to figure out who they are before I'd ever consider it her to be Astrians "girlfriend"

Lol. Don't kill each other guys. I'm in no rush for a relationship. Just trying to rp and have some fun/ make some friends/kill some babies/torture some fams... You know, the usual. :p

Anaya would eat you up for brunch.

@[member="Koga"] would probably just lick you.

EDIT: I know you don't want a relationship. You are a Sith master who is seductive, not looking for marriage.

Xander, you're acting like Kroga licking me is a bad thing.
@[member="Koga"], never suggested a relationship. Unless you'd want one, because it would be interesting to be in a relationship with someone on the opposite side. But, I'm here to have fun too. Not drag you into anything. ^~^

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
Koga said:
Lol. Don't kill each other guys. I'm in no rush for a relationship. Just trying to rp and have some fun/ make some friends/kill some babies/torture some fams... You know, the usual. :p
Talk to Shinju for that... I'll go and find her for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom