Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would anyone like to rp?

I'm relatively new to this place and haven't really written with anyone. I'm interested in getting to know some people and making some friends/enemies. Any takers?

@[member="Eruna Delmarra"] : I'd love to! We could do a training thing or you could accompany me on one of my missions. Any ideas you'd like to do?

@[member="Jacob Remmington"] : *assumes you are the bounty hunter type*. Well, I'm the torturing type, so it wwouldn't be too hard to imagine someone wanting me dead lol.

@[member="Leina Snowfire"] : I had no idea there were so many lethans here! We could do a discussion in Sith vs jedi philosophy. I've been trained in both :)

Training sounds nice, though that's if you know any of the advanced force skills like fire or ice. Otherwise in terms of missions I'd say we could do one of whatever anyone else is suggesting. @[member="Koga"]

@[member="Eruna Delmarra"] : great! And koga is an expert in alchemy. :)

@[member="Xander Carrick"] : I'd love to rp worth you. Maybe I could be an undercover spy or something... What did you have in mind.

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] : psh! Jedi-smedi! We could figure something out!

@[member="Darth Shadow"] : hello, fellow sith!

I had no idea this thread would blow up this quickly!

It's the red twi'lek thing, @[member="Koga"]. They can never stay away from us lol. And no need for Alchemy, I'm a strict force based learning. But, again, we can still do what we can together.

@[member="Sawa Ike"] : I Must warn you, my missions can get a little gory... :p

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] : oh, hey boo! You ain't seen nothing until you've seen me ;)

@[member="Astrian Callus"] : there's nothing wrong with admiring a beautiful race of flawless perfection :p

Jacob Remmington

In the cover of night
@[member="Koga"] Awesome lol. Given, Jake will likely lose his 'target', as she is a Sith master, but it'd still be a fun thread. You wanna start or shall I?

@[member="Jacob Remmington"] : let me start it. I'll Be around my computer tonight with nothing to do. I'll have plenty of time to come up with a great intro. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom